Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Played some more, really really torn....

Comments

• LordZefLordZef Posts: 50 Member
    Embarrasing, mods.
  • HadassaXDHadassaXD Posts: 70 Member
    I am sorry that your thread was deleted! I was reading it and it was pretty civilized, and is your right to say what you think about the game being negative or positive doesn't matter. It's definitely strange that they are deleting threads just like that, I mean, who is going to think well of them when they are doing something this shady?! Just looks even worst for them...
  • robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Maybe you contact a mod or a guru and ask them why your thread got deleted but the only thing you can do is re make it
    I found this while searching for the negative threads....
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776106/lets-praise-the-sims-4#latest
  • smoogiesmoogie Posts: 2,374 Member

give it a little bump lol
  • MckinneyMiniMckinneyMini Posts: 456 Member
    smoogie wrote: »

I wish we could LOL and Agree with a post :-).
    Maybe you contact a mod or a guru and ask them why your thread got deleted but the only thing you can do is re make it

I would lovely (remake thread), but its 6:20am here and I don't remember exactly how I worded everything lol. Maybe once I get some sleep I will try and remember everything I said and make another or maybe put an edit and add to this one.

I would lovely (remake thread), but its 6:20am here and I don't remember exactly how I worded everything lol. Maybe once I get some sleep I will try and remember everything I said and make another or maybe put an edit and add to this one.
    lol Go get some sleep so you can remember!

I wish we could LOL and Agree with a post :-).

I thought at first you could so I used to agree, like and LOL all the stuff I like. Just as well we can't flag for spam, abuse and report as well as disagree though. Just think of the outrage!
  • KesmetKesmet Posts: 42 Member
    I was halfway through reading your thread when it got deleted. I'm still deciding whether or not to buy the game and I want to hear both the positive and negative aspects of the game. :|
    Kesmet wrote: »
    I was halfway through reading your thread when it got deleted. I'm still deciding whether or not to buy the game and I want to hear both the positive and negative aspects of the game. :|

The best advice I can give you is to wait love. Just for a little while.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Did they delete your thread?

Yes lovely :-(. I have no idea why either, no fighting or anything inappropriate :-(.

I quite liked your wordings. :( why?
    If you have what you written somewhere do post it here again
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member

You worded it like this:
    So, the nagative threads are piling up as everyone is playing and on my count it is VERY negative now that people actually have their hands on it.

I have been playing for an hour and a half and I am really disappointed and MIGHT be returning it. Maybe I will get it AGAIN when more expansions come out, but as of now it is SOOOO unfinished its ridiculous.

1. The bugs, oh the bugs, I am sorry, but they said that they left out all the things they did to bring us a more stable game and that didn't happen
    2. I am really bored. I did a few challenges and got married, had a kid (which really felt lacking) and although I enjoyed the children, I got bored so quickly.
    3. The controls, the UI, graphics (which I knew "graphics" were like that when I bought the game so thats not really a complaint) and everything else is very online game-y to me, probably because to save money they kept the UI they would have used for "Olympus" ....

I don't know guys, it just feels like the vast majority just aren't liking it and to be honest I'm not either. I have played for a straight hour and a hlaf and I am already bored so that says a lot. Please don't tell me that "I'm not playing right" its a sims game and it has always been about "how the player wants to play" so there is no right or wrong way to play. If it isn't keeping ME entertained, I'm obviously not going to like it.

I am just sad, I have loved this franchise for so long, despite all the bugs of Sims 3 because believe me I had complaints there too, but at least I have fun. I love story telling in all my worlds, my snow, my toddlers, swimsuits, dragons, decorating how I want, taking really realistic pictures, etc...

I will continue to play it to give it MORE of a chance than I already have, but my first impression and it seems that of many others is not a good one.

I will play for another couple of days and if I still feel the same its going back unfortunately....

Edit: I also had my sim cheat and the sim did NOTHING, also I killed a sim and the WIFE did nothing with free will on high, something is wrong. Several people are reporting this so I have no idea whats going on.

=3
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
    Did they delete your thread?

Yes lovely :-(. I have no idea why either, no fighting or anything inappropriate :-(.

I quite liked your wordings. :( why?
    If you have what you written somewhere do post it here again

Aww thanks love :-). Once I get some much needed sleep I will def try to create the thread again. I am just scared that if people see it again they will think I'm being a "hater"? Hopefully, I can remember everything I said and no one will get upset at me posting it again.
    Jongarakun wrote: »

You worded it like this:
    So, the nagative threads are piling up as everyone is playing and on my count it is VERY negative now that people actually have their hands on it.

I have been playing for an hour and a half and I am really disappointed and MIGHT be returning it. Maybe I will get it AGAIN when more expansions come out, but as of now it is SOOOO unfinished its ridiculous.

1. The bugs, oh the bugs, I am sorry, but they said that they left out all the things they did to bring us a more stable game and that didn't happen
    2. I am really bored. I did a few challenges and got married, had a kid (which really felt lacking) and although I enjoyed the children, I got bored so quickly.
    3. The controls, the UI, graphics (which I knew "graphics" were like that when I bought the game so thats not really a complaint) and everything else is very online game-y to me, probably because to save money they kept the UI they would have used for "Olympus" ....

I don't know guys, it just feels like the vast majority just aren't liking it and to be honest I'm not either. I have played for a straight hour and a hlaf and I am already bored so that says a lot. Please don't tell me that "I'm not playing right" its a sims game and it has always been about "how the player wants to play" so there is no right or wrong way to play. If it isn't keeping ME entertained, I'm obviously not going to like it.

I am just sad, I have loved this franchise for so long, despite all the bugs of Sims 3 because believe me I had complaints there too, but at least I have fun. I love story telling in all my worlds, my snow, my toddlers, swimsuits, dragons, decorating how I want, taking really realistic pictures, etc...

I will continue to play it to give it MORE of a chance than I already have, but my first impression and it seems that of many others is not a good one.

I will play for another couple of days and if I still feel the same its going back unfortunately....

Edit: I also had my sim cheat and the sim did NOTHING, also I killed a sim and the WIFE did nothing with free will on high, something is wrong. Several people are reporting this so I have no idea whats going on.

=3

OMG, I love you!! How did you get that? I am saving it right now just in case this gets deleted too!! Thank you soooo much!!
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    It just happened to be on google cache. XD I just checked my browser history, found the first page, and put cache: in front of the url. You're welcome! =]
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    It just happened to be on google cache. XD I just checked my browser history, found the first page, and put cache: in front of the url. You're welcome! =]

You are freaking amazing :-), that was really sweet of you to take the time to do that. Oh and sexay legs ;-) teehee.
  • vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    EA probably wants all positive treads, because they are trying to get more buyers. This isn't the only forum with information about this game. I haven't bought it yet. I like to be well informed before spending my money. I have played Sims since 1 and have spent a lot of money. EA can't stop their customers from stating their opinions, or stop them from being disappointed if this is the cast, It's the nature of the one spending the money on a product, and their right. We all have opinions and they all should be respected if the language isn't using bad words. Sorry your tread was deleted.
  • katelynnmcdanielkatelynnmcdaniel Posts: 304 Member
    edited September 2014
    Gotta love the totally mature mods who took hours to get rid of an actual troll but can delete peoples negative threads for no reason. Way to go! I sure am glad to know that children on this forum and people in general can be subjected to 🐸🐸🐸🐸 content but not to peoples opinions.
    vcosley wrote: »
    EA probably wants all positive treads, because they are trying to get more buyers. This isn't the only forum with information about this game. I haven't bought it yet. I like to be well informed before spending my money. I have played Sims since 1 and have spent a lot of money. EA can't stop their customers from stating their opinions, or stop them from being disappointed if this is the cast, It's the nature of the one spending the money on a product, and their right. We all have opinions and they all should be respected if the language isn't using bad words. Sorry your tread was deleted.

You will find a lot of the same opinions and arguments floating around on Youtube 'Lets plays' as well
  • JadedsinsJadedsins Posts: 233 Member
    Well the thread was troll bait, so glad the mods are doing what they should be doing.
    vcosley wrote: »

You will find a lot of the same opinions and arguments floating around on Youtube 'Lets plays' as well

Can you link a lets play for me, maybe one that you have watched were they kinda give their opinion? I tried looking , but pirating sites kept popping up lol.
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited September 2014
    Is anyone really surprised?

EA put a review embargo on everybody and that is usually only done when a developer / publisher knows the game is going to be bad - do you think they're really going to let the negative press slip into their own forums too?

I really don't know what they're expecting to do though. The game is out now and even if they won't allow anything bad to be said about it here it'll be all over Youtube and other simming forums. They're having a laugh if they think stifling people here is going to stop them from expressing their opinions.
    Darkslayer wrote: »
    Is anyone really surprised?

EA put a review embargo on everybody and that is usually only done when a developer / publisher knows the game is going to be bad - do you think they're really going to let the negative press slip into their own forums too?

I suppose you're right. BTW your avi is total hotness ;-).
    edited September 2014
    Jadedsins wrote: »
    Well the thread was troll bait, so glad the mods are doing what they should be doing.

You know you are such a hateful person. Stop spreading lies about people, its wrong and everyone here knows that you are wrong and that my thread was kind and I was kind to everyone, EVEN you. There is a reason you have so many flags....You have 55 comments and 49 of those 55 have been flagged for abuse, thats should tell you something....