March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    pixsidust2 wrote: »
    Hi all! *hugs everyone* <br />
    Been so darn busy with sims 4 and work and life I keep forgetting to come check the forums. >.<<br />
    Anyway I just wanted to let our lovely secretary know I would like to change my request over to ts4. I'd still like to wait for Taryn, unless of course she isn't going to be in the sims 4 any time soon. If she's not then that's ok and we can open up my creator to anyone. :)

Hi pixsidust2! I'm happy to adjust your request to TS4. Sadly Taryn won't be moving on to the Sims 4, so I'll adjust your preferred creator to any of these awesomesauce designers. :D Have a wonderful day!

SLpPUp.png
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    I'm currently turning Monte Vista into an ancient Greco-Roman world. If someone would be willing to help by building this house I would really appreciate it!
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: Aaronsims
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build: Ancient Greek house

I've added you to the Open Requests. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    justbrice wrote: »
    Ma'am Secretary,<br />
    <br />
    I just wanted to let you know the Preferred Creator on my Request Form for Residential Lot has been changed to open. Unfortunately, I can't edit my post as it's on the other read only forum.
    > @Morakai said:<br />
    > <br />
    > You can still edit over there, just can't create new posts. At least you could last month...<br />
    <br />
    Okay. Thanks. I was able to edit it.

Thank you for the help, Morakai!! :)

I've adjusted the request in the Open Requests. Thank you for keeping me up to date.

Glad to help in whatever small way I can. I know DNA can get a wee bit busy. ;)
  • Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Anyone know what's happened to our dear Prof. Zoo? Did she get lost in the Sims 4 world or something? Haven't heard from her since she said she was busy with judging her Let's Build from August. I informed her about adding Pets and ITF (which btw, I have a Houseboat done up with. LOADS of fun! Only problem is trying to convince my descendants to move out of the 1br place they're in in the future!) so there shouldn't be any problems with that.

Add on: ACK! I posted in August's thinking I had this one instead! :confounded:
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited September 2014
    Request Form (Sim)
    Username: princess0384
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color: light (see pictures)
    Hair color: Golden blonde
    Traits: random I will pick later
    Favorites:
    Sign:
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional): Her name or a random one Cassadee Pope
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? base premium
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Link to reference pics (optional): http://info.flavorus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Cassadee-Pope.png, http://www.seventeen.com/cm/seventeen/images/pY/CassadeePope-medium_new.jpg. http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Cassadee+Pope+CMT+Music+Awards+Wonderwall+XBvzlS4z-VFl.jpg. http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/cassadee-pope-acm-experience-12.jpg, http://i1338.photobucket.com/albums/o681/ally_starr2/Forrequest_zps21b9044e.png
    Additional instructions?
    As far as clothing goes dresses for everyday,formal and party. For sleep the lingerie, athletic the yoga pants and spaghetti strap tank. Shown in reference pictures. Colors Purple,Pink,White,or black she can have tattoos
    Post edited by princess0384 on
    IcsaBkL.png
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    YAY!!! Hello Sims 4!! I'm currently working on getting my hands on a copy of the game, but I'm not sure when that will happen yet. Hope everyone is doing well!!
  • ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited September 2014
    Morakai wrote: »
    Bree & Supea beautiful work! Just beautiful!

AGREE and also saw Cmshtr's new build and Glenkarri's new build, and all are VERY GORGEOUS!

I am desperately trying to catch up on Rec's AND my contest final judging AND my request build. Dang it, if I didn't have to WORK for a living, I could keep up with my Sims stuff!

Dearest Teammates: YOU GUYS ROCK!!! I am so sorry for being MIA for most of the last three weeks. I am trying to get a handle on school, but I am still at work until seven or eight some nights and come home to eat and then go right to bed. Weekends are all Simming all the time, but even that has not been enough to keep me on top of things.

Our lovely secretary has made PERFECT changes to our thread to get the Sims 4 requests added in and I want you to know that I really appreciate your all working to do that even when I didn't do my do-diligence. I am SO VERY SORRY and can only promise to try to do better.

By the way, I got the Sims 4 as a gift. I haven't had time to do more than download it onto my machine, but that means that EVENTUALLY I can also take some Sims 4 requests.

LOVE YOU ALL! Please don't send me to the Foot Shed, though I definitely deserve a trip there!

Love,

Zoo
    oow785m
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Anyone know what's happened to our dear Prof. Zoo? Did she get lost in the Sims 4 world or something? Haven't heard from her since she said she was busy with judging her Let's Build from August. I informed her about adding Pets and ITF (which btw, I have a Houseboat done up with. LOADS of fun! Only problem is trying to convince my descendants to move out of the 1br place they're in in the future!) so there shouldn't be any problems with that.<br />
    <br />
    Add on: ACK! I posted in August's thinking I had this one instead! :confounded:

NOT GONE! Cynth, I PROMISE YOU that your build is not forgotten and I am working as hard as I can to get that (and all my other obligations) finished.

Thank you for your patience. You will find a little something from me in your gift box to make up for how long this is taking. I know I warned you that I had stuff ahead of you, but both the website rearrangement and Real Life conspired to make it take even LONGER than I had feared.

Zoo
    oow785m
    Ma'am Secretary,<br />
    <br />
    I just wanted to let you know the Preferred Creator on my Request Form for Residential Lot has been changed to open. Unfortunately, I can't edit my post as it's on the other read only forum.

Even though it is read only, I think you CAN edit your own posts. You just can't add posts.

oow785m
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    welcome back zoo!
    welcome back zoo!

THANK YOU!! :D

The D.N.A. thread always seems like coming home.

oow785m
    :)
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    Welcome Back Zoo!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    A big hello to everyone!! Glad to see you back sweet Zoo!!
    hi bree
    edited September 2014
    Request Form (Sim)
    Username: princess0384
    Preferred creator* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human

I've added your request to the Open Requests list. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Zooprofessor3: It's wonderful to see you! I was hoping things would start to calm down for you soon. Dang working for a living! ;) I'm glad you like the changes to the website and the thread. I'm also happy that you're able to sim on the weekends, that has to help you decompress.

Yay for the Sims 4 as a gift!

I don't think you deserve the foot shed....yet. Lol!!

Lissykin (secretary that was lazy and didn't sign out and use her own account. lol) *hugs*
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    edited September 2014
    > @ZooProfessor3 said:
    > Cynth220 wrote: »
    >
    > Anyone know what's happened to our dear Prof. Zoo? Did she get lost in the Sims 4 world or something? Haven't heard from her since she said she was busy with judging her Let's Build from August. I informed her about adding Pets and ITF (which btw, I have a Houseboat done up with. LOADS of fun! Only problem is trying to convince my descendants to move out of the 1br place they're in in the future!) so there shouldn't be any problems with that.

>

> Add on: ACK! I posted in August's thinking I had this one instead! :confounded:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > NOT GONE! Cynth, I PROMISE YOU that your build is not forgotten and I am working as hard as I can to get that (and all my other obligations) finished.
    >
    > Thank you for your patience. You will find a little something from me in your gift box to make up for how long this is taking. I know I warned you that I had stuff ahead of you, but both the website rearrangement and Real Life conspired to make it take even LONGER than I had feared.
    >
    > Zoo

Haha, I was wondering what happened, that's all! You haven't been seen since you posted about your conversion to the TS4 forums. I thought you got lost in it's new world and figuring out what's what. I'm not gonna complain since I'm trying out a whole new way of doing the 100 Baby Challenge, Actually HAVING a Sim in a career and making TONS of Simoleons before she has kids so there's less of financial strain, that and PlumBot nannies to do most of, if not ALL, of the rearing. Just get to it whenever you can since I'm still exploring ITF and the new options it brings. Also, I got a funny picture I'm gonna upload, my 100 Baby Challenge sim is dressed in a Gnome Mascot suit!

Edit: *SQUEE!* TYSVM ZOO! Can't wait to try out Lord Vlad's Cauldron! (BTW: You didn't have to, like I said, I'm still having fun exploring ITF. Didja know that there's someone in the future called Martin McFleet?! The nerd in me took a bit to kick in but then I realized they must have based him on Marty McFly from BACK to the Future!)
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    Thank you DNA request team for all you do:
    download?clipart=jTxEBdAqc
    IcsaBkL.png
    > @ZooProfessor3 said:<br />
    > Cynth220 wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > Anyone know what's happened to our dear Prof. Zoo? Did she get lost in the Sims 4 world or something? Haven't heard from her since she said she was busy with judging her Let's Build from August. I informed her about adding Pets and ITF (which btw, I have a Houseboat done up with. LOADS of fun! Only problem is trying to convince my descendants to move out of the 1br place they're in in the future!) so there shouldn't be any problems with that.<br />

<br />
    > <br />

<br />
    > Add on: ACK! I posted in August's thinking I had this one instead! :confounded:<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > NOT GONE! Cynth, I PROMISE YOU that your build is not forgotten and I am working as hard as I can to get that (and all my other obligations) finished.<br />
    > <br />
    > Thank you for your patience. You will find a little something from me in your gift box to make up for how long this is taking. I know I warned you that I had stuff ahead of you, but both the website rearrangement and Real Life conspired to make it take even LONGER than I had feared.<br />
    > <br />
    > Zoo<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Haha, I was wondering what happened, that's all! You haven't been seen since you posted about your conversion to the TS4 forums. I thought you got lost in it's new world and figuring out what's what. I'm not gonna complain since I'm trying out a whole new way of doing the 100 Baby Challenge, Actually HAVING a Sim in a career and making TONS of Simoleons before she has kids so there's less of financial strain, that and PlumBot nannies to do most of, if not ALL, of the rearing. Just get to it whenever you can since I'm still exploring ITF and the new options it brings. Also, I got a funny picture I'm gonna upload, my 100 Baby Challenge sim is dressed in a Gnome Mascot suit!<br />
    <br />
    Edit: *SQUEE!* TYSVM ZOO! Can't wait to try out Lord Vlad's Cauldron! (BTW: You didn't have to, like I said, I'm still having fun exploring ITF. Didja know that there's someone in the future called Martin McFleet?! The nerd in me took a bit to kick in but then I realized they must have based him on Marty McFly from BACK to the Future!)

You are very welcome! :)
    oow785m
    Here's a tip for everyone stuck on New Member: UPLOAD A FREAKING PIC! :confused: I just got upgraded to Member by doing that. (And yes, I had to go with good old Oliver Wood. Either that or my personal fave "Shouting LUMOS at the light switch won't help"
    Here's a tip for everyone stuck on New Member: UPLOAD A FREAKING PIC! :confused: I just got upgraded to Member by doing that. (And yes, I had to go with good old Oliver Wood. Either that or my personal fave "Shouting LUMOS at the light switch won't help"

Good tip!

oow785m
    SLpPUp.png