Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

- Naval Nots: a new little 10x10 -

I'm in the middle of building a new world at the moment but had to take a break otherwise I'd go mad! The result was this 10x10 which is by no means a starter home. It's fully tested and upgraded and has no CC but quite a bit of Store stuff. It's one bedroom with ensuite and a full downstairs bathroom too.

Download link - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8422383

screenshot-178.jpg

screenshot-185.jpg

screenshot-189.jpg

screenshot-191.jpg

screenshot-188.jpg

screenshot-187.jpg

screenshot-182.jpg

screenshot-181.jpg

screenshot-180.jpg
apple-signature.png

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Naval Nots is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks very nice the type of and how you have placed the windows! The roofing looks great! It looks nice how you have used the hedge fencing outdoors on the corners of the house. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living and dining room! It looks nice how you have done curved the sofa seating near the window and have the dining table and chairs there. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them whilst sitting there chatting, eating, having a read of a book from the bookcase or watching tv. It looks nice how you have placed the row of pictures under the tv and the green small plants on the ledge there is nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The boat is a nice nautical touch on the dining table and the floral themed dining seats look very nice. Nice design of the kitchen. The texture of the kitchen walls is nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windiws whilst preparing meals. The brown pattern pictures on the walls in the bathroom look nice. Very nice master bedroom ! Nice window sitting area nook for sims to and sit and relax on the armchair. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst laying in bed. The pink roses on the table are very pretty for sims to see when they get up in the morning. The tree print on the bedhead wall looks nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Bluebell so lovely to see you. This is a charming build cozy and inviting the decor is detailed and realistic. :) Rec'd and favored this gorgeous little build. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Thank you both so much!
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    So pretty.Your little builds are so cute,

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    @BluebellFlora - Hi there! Lovely to see you building again! I see that you haven't lost your touch! I have always admired your micro homes! You always make maximum use of small space. Plus your interiors are always so pretty and welcoming! Great CASing! Lovely architecture too! recommended yesterday. Saw it in the exchange. Are you getting sims 4? Hope to see your builds for sims 4 too. Hugs
  • Options
    Thank you @kimjo313 and @yanti68 :) I wasn't planning on getting TS4 because there is no CASt and I can't imagine building without it :(
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member

Thank you @kimjo313 and @yanti68 :) I wasn't planning on getting TS4 because there is no CASt and I can't imagine building without it :(

same for me. They have simplified the build mode and taken away too many features that I prefer to have. The game is glitched already and quite frankly looks boring.

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I hope that you are enjoying working on your world. It is great that you are creating a world with your builds in it. Have fun simming! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Well I hope you keep on building with sims 3! Happy simming!
  • Options
    @kimjo313 Iknow, it's so sad :(

Thank you @rosemow and @yanti68 :)
    apple-signature.png