Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are some things you want the modders to add?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    LunyKimberlyLunyKimberly Posts: 72 Member
    Found a couple more for the modders consideration: longer interaction queue; "tend garden" (batch plant/water/weed/harvest starting from planting from inventory instead of dragging to ground then clicking itty-bitty object to plant), "store objects in..." (ie. store fish in fridge)
  • Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited September 2014
    Something like MasterController, a nice little menu with crazy useful tools like changing relationships (I can't drag the bars with testingcheats on...Guess it's not in TS4.), pollinating, and modifying moodlets and skills. Those were essential to me.
    It's a huge shellshock to suddenly be unable to cheat even a little bit. :c I feel like they remove more and more useful cheats with every new game.
    And oh man do I need a decensor. I have way too much fun getting angles right so that you can't see the bits and the censor is just an eyesore in pictures.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Something like MasterController, a nice little menu with crazy useful tools like changing relationships (I can't drag the bars with testingcheats on...Guess it's not in TS4.), pollinating, and modifying moodlets and skills. Those were essential to me.<br />
    It's a huge shellshock to suddenly be unable to cheat even a little bit. :c I feel like they remove more and more useful cheats with every new game.<br />
    And oh man do I need a decensor. I have way too much fun getting angles right so that you can't see the bits and the censor is just an eyesore in pictures.

OMG I had forgotten about drag the bars with testingcheats on I just assumed it would be the same in Sims 4 I am not sure I can play my game without that lol there must be a way surely? Every day that goes by while I wait for the game I find out all the cheats and things I like to use have gone :D
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    I am waiting for mods similar to Twallan's mods, especially S.P. and M.C., and others. I am aware he is no longer making mods for TS4. Hope it will be available anytime soon if possible when modders decide to make.
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    I REALLY hope they make mastercontroller or debugenabler (or at least a variant). the lack of cheats are killin' me :(
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I REALLY hope they make mastercontroller or debugenabler (or at least a variant). the lack of cheats are killin' me :(

It is because we got used to Sims 3 being so buggy most of us used cheats and opted for mods and we got really used to playing the games our way at least I know I did and now after reading about all the little things missing that I have gotten so used I know I am in for a hard time as I will probably have to do it properly for a change :D