Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whoa, check out the hamburger cake.

Comments

• ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    bamcam30 wrote: »
    Meh, hamburger cakes just make me want a hamburger in the end instead of cake

It did the same thing to the Sim. As soon as she put it in the oven, she started thinking about a burger, fries and a coke. XD
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    reni344 wrote: »
    have2admit wrote: »
    It was strange that she made a drink at the tiki bar, but there was no option to drink it.

If you look at the video closely you see she has a child sim selected which is why there is no option to drink.

They should have non-alcoholic drinks available at the bars for Sim kids and teens to drink; even regular bars can make Shirley Temples or virgin daiquiris (basically just a fancy fruit smoothie without the booze).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    What's next? Cowplant smoothie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    mikmaker wrote: »
    What's next? Cowplant smoothie

Sounds delicious!

• reni344reni344 Posts: 362 Member
    reni344 wrote: »
    have2admit wrote: »
    It was strange that she made a drink at the tiki bar, but there was no option to drink it.

If you look at the video closely you see she has a child sim selected which is why there is no option to drink.

They should have non-alcoholic drinks available at the bars for Sim kids and teens to drink; even regular bars can make Shirley Temples or virgin daiquiris (basically just a fancy fruit smoothie without the booze).

They might we haven't seen all the bar options yet :)
  • ImberisImberis Posts: 99 Member
    It's kind of cute in a weird way. I wonder if we can make other strange cakes as the sim's cooking skill gets higher?
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    My children are getting that cake for their teen birthdays!
  • thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    I wonder if the cakes automatically have frosting when your Sim pulls them out of the oven? (I hate frosting.)
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    greenXen wrote: »
    Wondering about the calories?

2j2cbpu.jpg

Oh dear God! I can only imagine how long it would take to burn off all those calories in RL. O_O

ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I think the hamburger cake is adorable. :) Is it going to be in the base game or does it come as extra content? It would be perfect for cookouts and birthday parties.
    sims152318 wrote: »

Oh dear God! I can only imagine how long it would take to burn off all those calories in RL. O_O

Fairly sure you'd have to eat the WHOLE cake to get that many calories.
    I think the hamburger cake is adorable. :) Is it going to be in the base game or does it come as extra content? It would be perfect for cookouts and birthday parties.

I believe it might just come with one of the bonus packs.
    @Jessa_Dakkar

I think it comes with the Up All Night edition.
    awww.. phooey, no hamburger cakes for me then :( Thanks for the info, though!
    Np.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    @Jessa_Dakkar It might still be purchasable from the store. I think @bflury mentioned that pre-order incentive items would be purchasable from the store right away.
    awww.. phooey, no hamburger cakes for me then :( Thanks for the info, though!
    I'm sure they'll add them to the official Sims 4 store for a mere $10. ;)
    Thanks @greenXen :) I just may do that if I can. I know there are extra recipes with the extra content, and I do love recipes - the more the better, but I just don't know about the rest of the content. I don't like Tiki anything, bars aren't my thing and there's something about animal hats(?) I don't really know what content goes where. I should check it out. Might be worth it, idk...
    Reading the above comments, and image of Dr.Doofenshmirts from Phineas and Ferb rubbing his hands together came to mind.

That could be EA's new symbol!
  • windchime00windchime00 Posts: 294 Member
    I laughed so much when I seen the hamburger cake, I can't wait to use it.
    Thanks @greenXen :) I just may do that if I can. I know there are extra recipes with the extra content, and I do love recipes - the more the better, but I just don't know about the rest of the content. I don't like Tiki anything, bars aren't my thing and there's something about animal hats(?) I don't really know what content goes where. I should check it out. Might be worth it, idk...

Up All Night includes the laser light show, new outfits, new parties (that's interesting), decorations and recipes
    Life of the Party includes the Flaming Tiki Bar and party costumes (perhaps where the full face clown makeup comes in?)
    Animal Hats are just animal hats for your Sims.
    The Sims 4 Soundtrack.

Life of the Party is included with the Limited Edition and all 4 are included with Digital Deluxe. Not sure what all is included with the physical versions.
    @ebuchala, thank you so much! :)
  • meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    That cake is cute!
    @ebuchala, thank you so much! :)

You're welcome. Ironically, it's not listed out on the official Sims site or the Origin site. I had to find it in the FAQ/Support section of Origin. :\
  • AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    edited August 2014
    Comment removed due to issue being resolved.
    Post edited by Atomicus on