Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My order, is gone... *Solved ! Thanks to a friend !*

xHareHarexxHareHarex Posts: 536 Member
So, today I went to the store I pre-ordered my game at to check how it was going and the guy that talked with me said that there was no order in my name and I wa s like "What the hay..". The thing is that I PAID for the order and now they say it's simply gone and they have nothing to prove I ordered ?! I don't know anymore. Jesus Christ.

!! EDIT !!
An acquaintance of mine that works at the store just called me and told me they found the order. Apparently, the kid that talked with me was new and didn't know how to work with the system and typed my phone number on my name. But THE ORDER IS THERE ! Premium edition ! I'm happy again, but I almost flipped everything when I was told it wasn't there.
BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png

Comments

• Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    Mine is gone too! But I can't preload until Sep 2nd so I'll just have to wait and see.
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Do you have a confirmation of order in your emails? Should have something on there as proof.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh Gawd! That's awful. :disappointed:

Edit: Silly censoring. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Options
    XesianXesian Posts: 441 Member
    edited August 2014
    Eeeerm, you two, they are referring to a physical copy, not the Origin store...I think. Did you get a receipt? I guess no, but I would ask again, hell I'd refuse to leave the store until this is sorted out. You really should have received a receipt though.

Edit: Keep trying, hopefully it get's fixed this time.
  • Options
    Do you have a confirmation of order in your emails? Should have something on there as proof.

The store only asks for your cellphone number and doesn't give you anything back. So I don't, that's why they don't have nothing to prove that I ordered it with. It happened before but it was solved.
    BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I hope you kept your receipt.
  • Options
    HappyPhantomHappyPhantom Posts: 881 Member
    Did you pay cash? If not you should be able to show a bank or credit card statement.
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

• Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    You should always ask for a receipt when you pre order a physical copy from a store, especially when you already paid it.
  • Options
    Oops, or for store pre-orders, a paper receipt? xD
  • Options
    Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    Call your bank/ go online check to see you've been billed.
    Call Customer service again, with the evidence of the purchase
    If you don't get satisfaction, Cancel the PO through your bank, explain what's up, i.e. you didn't get the product,
    Re-pre-order.

Don't get upset, I know hard to do, remain calm and polite, even positive if you can, it's the grease that makes the machine run smoother for you.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    XaneritheXanerithe Posts: 275 Member
    Just another reason why I do digital if possible.
  • Options
    Xanerithe wrote: »

or Amazon :)
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    Yay! x
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    xHareHarex wrote: »
    So, today I went to the store I pre-ordered my game at to check how it was going and the guy that talked with me said that there was no order in my name and I wa s like "What the hay..". The thing is that I PAID for the order and now they say it's simply gone and they have nothing to prove I ordered ?! I don't know anymore. Jesus Christ.

!! EDIT !!
    An acquaintance of mine that works at the store just called me and told me they found the order. Apparently, the kid that talked with me was new and didn't know how to work with the system and typed my phone number on my name. But THE ORDER IS THERE ! Premium edition ! I'm happy again, but I almost flipped everything when I was told it wasn't there.

Glad they found it. You may want to edit thread title so folks know you're okay.
  • Options
    It was solved ! Thank you for your help !!
    BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png
  • Options
    What really "Plums" is I know you're really excited about this game, I really do hope you get this fixed to your satisfaction. All before launch.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    Xanerithe wrote: »

or Amazon :)

That works too :)
  • Options
    @Xhareharex Glad to hear it was taken care off :)
  • Options
    XesianXesian Posts: 441 Member
    Sweeeet, now I hope you enjoy the game!
  • Options
    @MsPhy wrote: »

!! EDIT !!

Glad they found it. You may want to edit thread title so folks know you're okay.

I was really nervous to a point I couldn't stop trembling. I mean, I worked so hard to get the money and then it simply "disappears". But thank god it's solved.
    BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png
  • Options
    Good, Happy this was resolved.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    Glad it's sorted. Don't know how I'd react if that happened to me.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options

If you aren't calm like me, then you would probably flip everything like I did, but I kept calm and sighed all the time. Well, if I wasn't calm... let's just say that the store wasn't the same anymore.
    BvVCNKLIEAEit3I.png
  • Options

If you aren't calm like me, then you would probably flip everything like I did, but I kept calm and sighed all the time. Well, if I wasn't calm... let's just say that the store wasn't the same anymore.

Staying calm is the rub. Get that down and you're laughing.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    So glad it all worked out for you!