Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DELETE

EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
hEFcp6z.gif
Post edited by EasyToRead on

Comments

• Options
    PixelRainbowPixelRainbow Posts: 865 Member
    Have you got a link to the latest broadcast? I didn't realise there was one today!
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't think it's nice to personally call her out. I imagine it must be nerve-racking up there.
  • Options
    Have you got a link to the latest broadcast? I didn't realise there was one today!
    If it's up it should be here. http://www.twitch.tv/thesims/profile/past_broadcasts
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Atomicus wrote: »
    I don't think it's right to personally attack the gurus. She was sweet. :smile:
    I'm not personally attacking her. She was a bit selfish playing don't you think? She barely let the other guy have any say.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Racist much?
    How?! You are taking this a bit far now bringing that up...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I don't think the guru's should be doing the walk-through. I think it should have been an actual consumer of the sims games and not a paid employee. It doesn't matter really who, but I am sure anyone who plays the sims would know what to do.
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    SimGuruArgus did a pretty sexy job at driving the game! x
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    Hazza wrong word. Not racist, not even sexist, i don't know what your trying to say. If anything I would say OP is just crude. Just because you don't like the way something is done, no need to bash the poor lady, she's just doing her job. It's mostly scripted.
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    You mean SimGuruAzure? I'm halfway through watching, and I like her.
  • Options
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    Atomicus wrote: »
    I don't think it's right to personally attack the gurus. She was sweet. :smile:
    I'm not personally attacking her.
    I understand, I edited my post a little. I just think it wouldn't be nice to be personally called out like this. It was probably really nerve-racking, and they're all getting used to the new system.
  • Options
    Mafiastyle wrote: »
    Hazza wrong word. Not racist, not even sexist, i don't know what your trying to say. If anything I would say OP is just crude. Just because you don't like the way something is done, no need to bash the poor lady, she's just doing her job. It's mostly scripted.
    Really it's scripted? They should change the script next time....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    I watched the last part of the broadcast and so far i'm liking her...
  • Options

I thought it was all supposed to be non-scripted? Y'know so we got genuine gameplay.
  • Options
    @HazzaPlumbob You'e just going to flag everything I post here huh even the post where I link to their Twitch.... Uh huh...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    MafiastyleMafiastyle Posts: 714 Member
    It's pretty obvious now when they light sims on fire constantly and act like it wasn't supposed to happen. Pretty much a running gag at this point.
    39d589ef4e5a6ca8bd17fc4bfd12fec6.jpg
    Babies everywhere, thank you shadow cat.

• Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    yeah she had a bad start but she was ok afterwards. Seems like a nice lady
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    @HazzaPlumbob You'e just going to flag everything I post here huh even the post where I link to their Twitch.... Uh huh...

Yeah, just my little way of saying hey! x
  • Options
    DarchitectDarchitect Posts: 523 Member
    I actually really liked her. Nice voice. Confident. Seemed to know what she was doing for the most part. And pretty chill.

7/10 would watch again.
  • Options

Yeah, just my little way of saying hey! x
    Nah it's your grudge over me. I guess you can't change who you are. <3
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited August 2014

I thought it was all supposed to be non-scripted? Y'know so we got genuine gameplay.

I'm not sure scripted is the right word, but there was a little thought as to what they were going to show. The cowplant was clearly planned to be shown. They obviously had in mind that they were going to kill someone from the start. But, I don't think the broadcast was actually "scripted" in the strict sense.

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    I only caught a small portion of the broadcast today, but I have to say I found her amusing. Now, during the time I was watching she wasn't singing, true enough. Maybe I should consider myself lucky having missed the last portion of it … Or that I missed the beginning of the broadcast and a substantial amount of it. I liked what I did see, pretty much.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    The live broadcast made me cringe... I felt the awkward reach towards me.
  • Options
    @HazzaPlumbob I don't know if you and @EasyToRead have a history, but I don't think his/her posts deserve flagging. Remember, some people got banned for flagging unnecessarily, and I don't want to see you get banned. :cry:
  • Options
    TMarieTMarie Posts: 183 Member
    SimGuruArgus did a pretty sexy job at driving the game! x
    Did someone say SimGuruArgus? Glee_fangirling_gif.gif

Origin I.D. : TovahMarie

"Plum went to the plum to plum plumly"

tumblr_n0solrOrvy1ts8vabo2_400.gif

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Funny, I haven't even seen the broadcast but what I've read about it was enough to make me cancel my pre-order. A lot of truth in your post.