Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 eyelashes

I may be the only one but the eyelashes look like taped on hair to me

Comments

• Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    looks like plastic flaps to me.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Snosrap522Snosrap522 Posts: 754 Member
    I cant actualy see eyelashes them when I play sims 3 I remove all my CC ones as they made no difference. But I can understand if you make machima it could be an issue.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Wish there were sliders for the eyelashes, so we can make them huge and our sims could fly around with them.
  • Options
    Scrufficus_Scrufficus_ Posts: 197 Member
    You're not the only one that thinks that, and you know it. The eyelashes fit in with the art style perfectly and if you don't like it then download some cc and shut up...

ooooooh~
  • Options
    RockrGrrlRockrGrrl Posts: 169 Member
    You're not the only one that thinks that, and you know it. The eyelashes fit in with the art style perfectly and if you don't like it then download some cc and shut up...

Whoa, what's with the attitude? She's allowed to express her opinion.
    Check out my band y'all.
    youtube.com/halocene
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    2rokkn5.gif
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    robotpanda34robotpanda34 Posts: 3,387 Member
    Rude
  • Options
    Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    Male sims get no eyelashes at all. I think it's a shame. So those of us who care about that will have to hope some awesome modder out there will save our male sims from looking like freaks.
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    RockrGrrl wrote: »

I am sick and tired of hearing the same complaints over and over again, their opinion is nothing new and should be treated as such. x
  • Options
    aware210aware210 Posts: 151 Member
    edited August 2014
    I like the eyelashes. They look better than some of the not so good cc out there that make it look like someone tried to draw their eye lashes on. If the sims were hyper realistic then they would be a problem, but as it is they fit well with the art style, but thats just my opinion.
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member

Someones on their lady's days. ;)
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    Wish there were sliders for the eyelashes, so we can make them huge and our sims could fly around with them.

Ha! This made me think of s-club's eyelashes for TS3 when they weren't installed properly (not my picture):

6fcz7t.jpg
  • Options

I am sick and tired of hearing the same complaints over and over again, their opinion is nothing new and should be treated as such. x
    I'm not complaining I'm just saying that the eyelashes look like hair taped on
  • Options
    I think the fact that Hazza has no siggy at the moment is making him a bit cranky ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Oh, so you actually like them then? Is that the message you're trying to get across? Cos it dam well doesn't sound like it.

Edit: Censoring...
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member

Don't like it then don't read it. Simple.
  • Options

What's the point of making a whole thread to point out one minor little thing, without even backing it up with an opinion.
  • Options
    VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    I agree op. The eyelashes are just horrible imo, it looks like black construction paper glued on their eyelids.
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member

Neither is yours. Shut up, witch.

• Options
    keyb0xkeyb0x Posts: 1,641 Member
    I'm a fan of the art style but I can't say I'm too fond of the eyelashes either. Not exactly sure how I'd do them differently, though.
  • Options
    *throws some popcorn in the microwave*
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote: »

Oooh, burn...

Edit: Have you ever said a single positive thing about TS4? When you wake up from your irrational dream of what a perfect Sims game is, call me. x
  • Options
    I just remember something...this is the internet and I can't have a opinion on the internet
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    pguida wrote: »

Oooh, burn...

Edit: Have you ever said a single positive thing about TS4? When you wake up from your irrational dream of what a perfect Sims game is, call me. x

Plenty, whenever there has been positive things to be said, as recently as yesterday, starting a thread commending the latest broadcast.

You really should have shut up before making yourself look even worse, you hor-rible person.
  • Options
    I just remember something...this is the internet and I can't have a opinion on the internet

That's right honey, now kindly...

Sashay_Away.gif