Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The New Party System Leaves The Door Open For Private Schools

Watching the live broadcast; the way the new party system works is very similar to the way in which you would entice the headmaster to accept your children into the private school in TS2. PLEASE GURUS, MAKE THIS HAPPEN! It would slot so well into the generations type pack we're all hoping for. Something for children!
tFU6JMe.png

Comments

• Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    I'd like this back too. I'd always try this challenge in TS2 for different households - it was pretty difficult if your house wasn't so nice ^^;
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    elvishprincess89elvishprincess89 Posts: 452 Member
    Oh yes I loved that feature where you had to give the headmaster a tour of the house and cook a meal for him! :D
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Get him in the hot tub, +10 points.
  • Options
    Gruffman wrote: »
    Get him in the hot tub, +10 points.
    Hey, you could do that with Uni professors. Why not the headmaster?
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I always ended up sleeping with the uni professors for the A.
  • Options
    I did that a few times, but the gain was so minimal it was almost insulting :|
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    KeziahTKeziahT Posts: 968 Member
    edited August 2014
    @Moodbeamy. I thought the same thing when I saw goals/aims with the party system. I really do hope they bring back private schools. I thought it would have been reintroduced in the Generations EP but sadly not. It would add more for the children especially since I'm sure the kiddies still can't play instruments (the other thing I'm waiting for to make a comeback :neutral_face: )
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Yeah, I really hope the headmasters and private schools return. I definitely want them both to be more challenging though. Maybe teens/kids in private school need to learn an instrument and work on skills to maintain a good overall grade?
  • Options
    MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    KeziahT wrote: »
    @Moodbeamy. I thought the same thing when I saw goals/aims with the party system. I really do hope they bring back private schools. I thought it would have been reintroduced in the Generations EP but sadly not. It would add more for the children especially since I'm sure the kiddies still can't play instruments (the other thing I'm waiting for to make a comeback :neutral_face: )

Children can play instruments in TS4. :D
    tFU6JMe.png