Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    amaresity wrote: »
    Found this on the exchange for anyone who got the Old Mill today http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8314506# A community Old Mill lot made by Simgurukitty so will be checking it out.

Thank you for the link. I am going to add it to the list Jodi made that I use to post the current and upcoming deals. Then others can easily find it, too! :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Well, in spite of a valiant effort, my computer of 4 years has died. :( We had to get a new one and I now get to re-install all of the Sims 3 and its store content. On the bright side, I backed up all the sims3packs, so this shouldn't be too terrible. Did loose the world I was building, but at least my saved games are also backed up.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    I just wanted to leave a comment to say... Thank you SO much for creating this thread. And maintaining it. Because one of my friends makes a habit of talking about it in her status updates, I found it and was able to get better deals and spend less points! So much awesome! Thank you so much! <3
    > @amaresity said:
    > angeljess26 thank you I think I fugured it out. I have plotted my purchases from now to January lol. The only thing I couldn't find was the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Centre.

I had that on my list to get, until I realized that venue comes with Aurora Skies gold version. So now I'm just saving up to try for Aurora with Make Me an Offer. =D
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Gongyla7 and @Ktarian - Glad you have found the DD thread and find it useful.
    trithone wrote: »
    Found this on the exchange for anyone who got the Old Mill today http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8314506# A community Old Mill lot made by Simgurukitty so will be checking it out.

Thank you for the link. I am going to add it to the list Jodi made that I use to post the current and upcoming deals. Then others can easily find it, too! :)

Here is the link for Stoney Falls Near The Old Mill SimGuruKitty's remake of 57 Waterfall Way in Sunset Valley for The Old Mill. This is the lot that goes next to the Old Mill lot.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Well, I'll have brunch at the Old Mill today!
    And woohoo not sure if my sims should have lunch at the bistro or the old mill today what a choice :smiley:

I personally just combine items from both sets.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. We start with the only appearance on the rotation of the Ultra Lounge Teens Set. It's not the best discount, but it is something and you might find your CYS price isn't bad if you've picked up other items from the set. We make our way through a few red deals and a few once-on-the-rotation deals, but we do find ourselves on the bright side of savings with the best prices for Street Couture and The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal: starts at 1:19 PM UTC, so I am a few minutes ahead.
    958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals:

959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

965 ) Homemade Jar Planters / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Country Livin'; April 2013 Compilation

966 ) Tiki Dining Room Set / 104 / 180 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Tiki Set; Best of 2010 Collection; Island Escape Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 304, but less than # 490, # 108)

967 ) Street Couture / 238 / 725 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 34, but less than # 439, # 797)

968 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Cottage Dining Table / 26 / 31 / 16% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) ""O"" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    "Ultra Lounge Teens Set" for 230! Green on "Kids! 2010", so I ended up getting "Critter Comforts" + "Ultra Lounge Boys' Bedroom Set" + "Ultra Lounge Girls' Bedroom Set" + "Forest Bedroom" for free!
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • JaylinJaylin Posts: 15 New Member
    edited November 2015
    Hello everyone. I've had my eyes set on the Japanese inspired Clothing + hair and I was wondering if anyone knows if that set is coming to DD anytime soon? Oh, thank you for the lists. They've been extremely helpful. :)
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited November 2015
    Jaylin wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I've had my eyes set on the Japanese inspired Clothing + hair and I was wondering if anyone knows if that set is coming to DD anytime soon? Oh, thank you for the lists. They've been extremely helpful. :)
    Hi @Jaylin, welcome! :)

No, sadly the Japanese clothing set is not on the DD rotation :(

But by looking at the Awesome Spreadsheet there are a couple of the outfits that do appear on the DD, and also other sets that form compilations with it.

The simplest way would be by getting the Finest Living, Finest Cooking which will be back on the DD on 21st December for 1218sp (39% off) which isn't a great deal to be honest.

It is also part of the World Inspiration compilation and the December 2011 compilation and there are a lot of items, and sets form both of these that do appear on the DD.

So your best bet is to look through "Part of Set" and "Current Rotation" tabs of the spreadsheet and highlight which deals work best for you. Using CYS with the DD and weekly sales will really help you out here, and there are other 'cascade' experts here who can help you plan how you can get it as quickly and cheaply time possible. :)

• JaylinJaylin Posts: 15 New Member
    edited November 2015
    Thank you and thank you for answering. :)

I tried looking through that spreadsheet and I'm not sure if I understood it correctly but if I did, then the 'Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels' is coming on 14. of November in half price. Since it is part of the 'Finest Living, Finest Cooking' compilation, would buying it give me the green button for the compilation set? Especially since the compilation would already be in sale? Or at least good price?

I'm sorry if I got it all wrong. This is a bit confusing to me.
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    I am patiently waiting for the Street Couture to come DD because I will be getting that for a whopping 0 SP! :smiley: Hopefully, this will get me even closer to my CYS discount goal of 1,500 for the March 2011 Compilation before it comes on DD as well. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    I am patiently waiting for the Street Couture to come DD because I will be getting that for a whopping 0 SP! :smiley: Hopefully, this will get me even closer to my CYS discount goal of 1,500 for the March 2011 Compilation before it comes on DD as well. :)

Awesome!! I plan to grab the Street Couture too.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Jaylin wrote: »
    Thank you and thank you for answering. :)

I tried looking through that spreadsheet and I'm not sure if I understood it correctly but if I did, then the 'Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels' is coming on 14. of November in half price. Since it is part of the 'Finest Living, Finest Cooking' compilation, would buying it give me the green button for the compilation set? Especially since the compilation would already be in sale? Or at least good price?

I'm sorry if I got it all wrong. This is a bit confusing to me.
    You're welcome. I'm afraid my brain goes all 'fuzzy' when I have to start thinking about Store maths, you are certainly not alone in confusion, which is why having the good folk of this DD Stalker thread on hand is so helpful! :)

Certainly the CYS discount from the items in 'Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels' will significantly improve your price on 'Finest Living, Finest Cooking' but I can't say by how much.

It is quite possible that someone here will step in and help you out more precisely or you could also try in the Cascade thread where some of our most brilliant minds have unravelled the mysteries of CYS and DD combinations.

The related, recommended, routes on the first page are:
    Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer- 125 total SP
    - DD #460: Not So Routine Machine (125 SP)
    - DD #551: Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer -- Free-- 1250 SP set for 125 SP

World Inspiration Collection- ~ 716 total sp
    - DD# 468: Contented Sighs (7sp)
    - DD# 555: Country Carved Tableware Cabinet (7sp)
    - DD# 623: Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf (12sp)
    - DD# 713: Ki-mini Kimono Outfit (23sp)
    - DD# 768: Spa Necessities (7sp)
    - DD# 794: Dojo Double Bed (43sp)
    - DD# 942: Sweet Serenity Lily Pad Mini Pond (13sp)
    - DD# 964: The Two Elements Sink (26sp)
    - DD# 52: Zen Again set (~152sp)
    - DD# 116: Imperial Bedroom Zen (~63sp)
    - DD# 152: Provence (~95sp)
    - DD# 206: Africa Inspired: City Side Braids (25sp)
    - DD# 242: Best of 2010 will give you Worldly Goodies, which is in this compilation,
    - DD# 315: Cante Captivating (209sp) -- this should be the last piece to push you over to a lovely little download button! This is a great way to acquire Adventurous Life (Africa Inspired Collection + Safari Living + Rockwall) which is not CYS. These items above carry a SPV of 3412sp, which makes the CYS -10 (free!) If you already own some of this compilation, give me a shout, and I'll try to help you work it out.

**If you're doing World Inspiration, you should pick up DD# 141- Empyrian Luxury Loveseat (38sp)- this will let you pick up Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating for 50 sp.**

If you're doing either the World Inspiration, MC Modern Trailblazer cascade or the Island Escape Compilation, you will want to do this next cascade...

Blast From the Past/May 2011 Compilation/ Finest Living Finest cooking (502 TOT SP)
    - Mid-Century Bed & Bath- free from Trailblazer cascade
    - DD# 525: A Little Chilly Dress (37 sp)
    - DD# 654: Tubular Television (55 sp)
    - DD# 836: Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride (80 sp) ((also DD# 39))
    - DD# 879: Pocketed Skirt (43)
    - DD# 59: Eloquently Eclectic Collection - free- gives you 2 items necessary for this cascade
    - DD# 91: Lloyd Wright Bookshelf (23 sp)
    - DD# 129: Forever Living Plant (8 sp)
    - DD# 169: Mid Century Fantasy (131 sp)
    - This will trigger the green download button for the Blast From the Past compilation. This gives you Mid Century Kitchen Marvels for free.
    - After completing the World Inspirations Compilation at DD# 315, go to Finest Living/Finest Cooking and click your green download. This gives you Japanese Inspired Living for free!
    - DD# 448: Sleek Chic (45 sp)
    - Now go click on May 2011, you can complete the set for 80 sp. This means you will have gotten Everyday Casual Chic for a total of 205 sp

• 5W33TH34RT5W33TH34RT Posts: 323 Member
    @Jaylin, I second @ajaxpost's post about the Cascade thread. It's awesome and definitely helped me own the store.
  • QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    Thanks for the information @Me1620! I own the Luxe Lounge Spa, bought on a DD rotation and the Back 2 Skool would be cool to own as well. So I will break down the Luxury Resort Attire and see if I can get the set at a nice CYS discount!
    Someone sent me a gift and asked if I am close to owning the store. First: Thanks so much for the gift!

To answer the question: Yes, yes I am! Before I found this thread, I was stalking the DD, and being grateful that I could see the next two upcoming items. "Nothing in the next four hours? Whoo! I can get some sleep!" LOL. By stalking it, collecting sets, and then checking compilations periodically, I was 3/4 the way done with collecting sets, venues, and worlds before I found this thread.

This thread allows me to not have to be looking at the DD constantly though! I don't have to worry that I'm going to miss something because I wasn't looking! At this point, I got the Bistro and the Mill when they went on DD the other day, and I only have two venues and one world left to acquire, plus some of the singular items that aren't attached to any sets.

And I can't believe I managed it this quickly. I've only been playing since August! I've had a lot of help though. <3 So many people have been lovely and gifted me items. I'm planning to spend the entire month of December earning points and gifting people. Hee.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Sunlit Tides will be on the DD in a little under 17 hours! :grin:
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Happy Birthday, @Pugslover4! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited November 2015
    Happy Birthday @Pugslover4 - hope you and your family are doing well <3

Edit: @Ktarian that was me that sent the gift and asked you that, usually when we see just individual items on a wish list, it's a pretty good sign that you're almost done with the store. So glad you were able to use the DD to own the store so quickly :smiley: Yes I remember those sleepless nights when the current list first appeared and we were unsure if it was going to repeat, waiting for the deals to appear in the queue and wondering if that would be the best price offered...and I definitely remember thanking the heavens above when I got a four hour window to sleep based on the upcoming deals ... ahhhh ... good times, good times... :p

Be sure to let us know when you do own it all. We like to see posted pics of the MMAO machine on here telling you how impressed it is with you for owning it all :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    Happy Birthday, @Pugslover4! I hope you had a fabulous birthday. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Hey @rionismyname hope the party went well and that your little one had a great birthday <3 Hopefully you can put a call in and get it resolved tonight. Fingers crossed

@simgeek79 I did finally get a call yesterday and they are refunding me but in 4-6 business days Im hoping it comes before the 8th so I can pay a bill ontime
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Sunlit Tides will be on the DD in a little under 17 hours! :grin:

It's a really gorgeous world! Great houses and builds! All so pretty!
  • calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Happy birthday @Pugslover4!
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
    Yay scored the Street Couture set on its cheapest deal! Next for me in 12ish hours is the "He's a Live Wire Radio" @ 82% off, which will help toward The Jazz Age furnishing set.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top