Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    I found the info about the Sims 4 code on simsvip's web site. Thought I'd share the info with anybody who wanted it.
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    I can't wait for next week when Grimmy's manor comes on the cheapest deal!

I think tonight or tomorrow night (for me) the Bistro comes on it's cheapest deal, so does Pushin Pedals and Boho Mens... looking forward to all of those!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    AMofOz wrote: »
    I can't wait for next week when Grimmy's manor comes on the cheapest deal!

I think tonight or tomorrow night (for me) the Bistro comes on it's cheapest deal, so does Pushin Pedals and Boho Mens... looking forward to all of those!

I know, I can't wait for those two venues either! :smiley: I wish it would hurry up!!
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hey @rionismyname hope the party went well and that your little one had a great birthday <3 Hopefully you can put a call in and get it resolved tonight. Fingers crossed
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm so excited! Sunlit Tides DD is this week! Plus 3 venues & 3 sets I've been anxiously awaiting. :grin:

I'm excited for that one too!
    Just hope I can get up enough points by then.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Thanks @wittanthony1 for the code and thank you for @JennaIsGhost for pointing out that we don't have to own Sims 4 to get it. I got the Xmas pack last time too. Glad I didn't miss this one :) My girls want to play Sims 4 but I'm holding out for the Cyber Monday sales or Christmas, hoping for some good deals... :smiley:

@SiskaNewbie Launch Origin, log into your account, go "Browse Games", choose "The Sims" , "Downloadable Content" find the image for The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade (Shows as on sale for $8.99), hover over it and click on "Quick View" when it appears, add it to your cart, click on "Check Out", it will show up as $8.99 but there is a box that says "Promo Code", type in SIMSUPGRADE and it should change the total owing to $0.00.
    Me Too! :)

Thanks for the info guys, I'd have missed it otherwise. Not that I expect to buy TS4 anytime soon, for me being able to only play one lot at a time really doesn't work. But, hey, it's free and, you never know, they might fix the game and with a really good 70% or something off I might be tempted :lol:

Anyway, it's in my game library now and I can enjoy the new digital soundtrack, which is actually rather good! :)
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hello Everyone,

Here are the current and upcoming deals for the next 20 hours. Lots and lots of once-on-the-rotation deals, but we also have the best prices on the Bistro and Pushin' Pedals at the end of this section. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    This is a 3-hour deal
    937 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Wall Mount Towel Stackomatic / 8 / 31 / 74% / 3 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals:
    938 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter / 22 / 45 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

939 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room- Desert Cactus Sculpture / 7 / 30 / 77% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

940 ) The Bee's Knees / 39 / 57 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

941 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Botanophobic's Nemesis Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

942 ) Sweet Serenity Lily Pad Mini Pond / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation

943 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 383 / 675 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 905 but less than # 84)

944 ) Palm in Vase / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Bathroom Set; Full Bayside Set; Best of 2010 Collection

945 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 117)

946 ) Divine Divan / 32 / 56 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 374)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Tomorrow will be a busy day for me on the DD. I'm grabbing the Bistro, Pushin' Pedals & Brunch at the Old Mill.
  • Options
    Tomorrow will be a busy day for me on the DD. I'm grabbing the Bistro, Pushin' Pedals & Brunch at the Old Mill.

Same! Except I already have the Mill!
  • Options
    SphynxRulesSphynxRules Posts: 51 Member
    > @Cabelle1863 said:
    > Tomorrow will be a busy day for me on the DD. I'm grabbing the Bistro, Pushin' Pedals & Brunch at the Old Mill.

Swap the Bistro for the Greenhouse and it's the same for me! Gotta have that agricultural content.
  • Options
    amaresityamaresity Posts: 319 Member
    Is the greenhouse coming up tmorrow?
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited November 2015
    > @Cabelle1863 said:
    > Tomorrow will be a busy day for me on the DD. I'm grabbing the Bistro, Pushin' Pedals & Brunch at the Old Mill.

Swap the Bistro for the Greenhouse and it's the same for me! Gotta have that agricultural content.
    amaresity wrote: »

Oh, yes and at the best price! :)

Deal #952 / Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% on 4th November at 2:19 AM (UK time) - check out the Awesome DD Schedule Calculating Spreadsheet for other time zones.

It will take a huge chunk out of the Best of 2012 price; quite possibly free if you have any good amount of other items in the compilation - as the wonderful Cascade Thread shows if you also have the Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill it'll certainly be free! :mrgreen:

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @amaresity Hi. Yes the greenhouse is coming up what time depends on your Timezone. We are currently up to number 944 ) palm in vase, the greenhouse is number 952. It will be up 2:19am UTC time on the 4th on November, but if your not in UTC Timezone then it will be different, check the DD spreadsheet link in my signature go down to the greenhouse and scroll across to your Timezone.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Gongyla7Gongyla7 Posts: 12 New Member
    a huge THANK YOU to the wonderful people who put the DD spreadsheet together! and who still keep tabs on it in case anything changes.
    I got into Sims 3 very late... just earlier this year in fact. I had bought the base Sims 2 game and thought "this is cute but aging only one lot at a time is annoying" and so I stayed with Sims 1. then my brother got married and needed a housesitter and petsitter while he honeymooned and he bribed me by saying "i have Sims 3. You'll like it more than Sims 2." and the open world is what sold me. My play style is to stick with one active family so not switching to age up was great, but being able to explore the world? Walk around in the sections that were not official lots?? And on top of that I could send Sims from the same family to different lots and keep tabs on them all really easy? SOLD!

I came home and bought all expansions except ITF (just not interested, I prefer a more Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice look, and time travel gives me a headache) and a few stuffpacks... and then my computer died. And just as i was going back to school too.
    Well my Mom got me a cheapo laptop so I could at least do homework (thanks, Mom!) but i don't think it can handle Sims 3. I am allowed to use my student loan to get a computer, i just haven't had time to go looking...

so here's my questions:
    What would happen if I registered the games I have now, even without having them installed? I think one or two came with free simpoints and this is a huge week for me on the DD. Those extra simpoints would really help. Up until now the bonus simpoints from ads have been enough, and i'm very glad someone on the Sims 3 team thought to do that.

Second question is a bit similar... some worlds like Roaring Heights require actual money. What happens if you buy a world but don't have the game installed yet?

the DD Team rocks!
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited November 2015
    Hello DD Stalkers,

And now we reach my favorite part of this list. Nothing but a sea of green and white deals for a whole day and night! Up now is the last few minutes of the best price for the Bistro, but we also have the best prices for Pushin' Pedals, Brunch at the Old Mill, Boho Vintage Men's Collection, Stones Throw Greenhouse, and The Formal Assailant (an outfit from Barnacle Bay) coming up. Besides that there are many good deals on items that are parts of other sets. Happy Shopping!

Current Deal:
    945 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 117)

Upcoming Deals:
    946 ) Divine Divan / 32 / 56 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Storybook Living Room Set, Full Storybook Set, Make a Wish Compilation

947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 374)

948 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 442 / 1700 / 74% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 884)
    The Brunch at the Old Mill set does not include the venue. However, the venue created by SimGuruKitty can be downloaded from the exchange here. A companion lot for Sunset Valley can be downloaded from the exchange here.

949 ) Tropical Fruit Bowl / 9 / 27 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

950 ) Coastal Clothing Cart / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Laundry; Loads of Laundry

951 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 297 / 990 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 815)

952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 412, # 446, # 443, # 51)

953 ) No Nonsense Bookshelf / 38 / 71 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

955 ) The Formal Assailant / 27 / 64 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 935)

This is a 3-hour deal
    956 ) Rawk N Rebel Teen / 41 / 75 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation
    Post edited by trithone on
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Woohoo, I got the Business as Usual Bistro! :mrgreen:
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    Franny wrote: »
    Woohoo, I got the Business as Usual Bistro! :mrgreen:

me too! Waiting for Pushin Pedals!
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    @Gongyla7 you can absolutely register your games even though you don't have them installed. You can buy stuff and not download/install until you are ready. I registered my expansions before I installed them. The warnings about additional content (such as Roaring Heights) not working without base game is in reference to playing, not buying. So you could conceivably buy everything they have to offer, but download & install at another time. Happy Simming & Welcome to Forums! :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    kitkat8828kitkat8828 Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    edited November 2015
    Well, I'll have brunch at the Old Mill today!
    "Boho Vintage Men's Collection" will be green.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    @angeljess26 thank you I think I fugured it out. I have plotted my purchases from now to January lol. The only thing I couldn't find was the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Centre.
  • Options
    And woohoo not sure if my sims should have lunch at the bistro or the old mill today what a choice :smiley:
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @angeljess26 thank you I think I fugured it out. I have plotted my purchases from now to January lol. The only thing I couldn't find was the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Centre.
    @amaresity you're welcome. Congrats on becoming a member, and now that you are you can have a signature, most people here put a link to their Wishlist in there so those of us with extra points can gift. The reason you couldn't find Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center is because it's not on there. To find which venues/premium content are included click on the DD spreadsheet and click the venue/ PC tab and it will tell you what's included and what's not.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Found this on the exchange for anyone who got the Old Mill today http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8314506# A community Old Mill lot made by Simgurukitty so will be checking it out.
  • Options
    Yay got all which I wanted, The Bistro, The Bicycles and now the Boho Mens stuff, which I had some of, so scored it for just 35 Points. :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top