Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @JennaIsGhost I did that too, just in case I'll get the Sims 4 in the future. Why not, it's free :)
    Exactly! Ya never know, I might get it within the next few months, or not. Either way the upgrade is free and we won't have to pay extra later lol!!

@JennaIsGhost - That code will still work until november 3. Didn't know you could get it without owning Sims 4 already. Glad you were able to get it.
    I did it before with the holiday pack or whatever when I played the game time demo so I tried it with this and it worked. Lol!
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Thanks @wittanthony1 for the code and thank you for @JennaIsGhost for pointing out that we don't have to own Sims 4 to get it. I got the Xmas pack last time too. Glad I didn't miss this one :) My girls want to play Sims 4 but I'm holding out for the Cyber Monday sales or Christmas, hoping for some good deals... :smiley:

@SiskaNewbie Launch Origin, log into your account, go "Browse Games", choose "The Sims" , "Downloadable Content" find the image for The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade (Shows as on sale for $8.99), hover over it and click on "Quick View" when it appears, add it to your cart, click on "Check Out", it will show up as $8.99 but there is a box that says "Promo Code", type in SIMSUPGRADE and it should change the total owing to $0.00.
    despina53 wrote: »
    Thanks @simgeek79 , I just went and added the TS4 Upgrade to my library following your directions. I don't have the base game but, hey, free is free! :p
    Franny wrote: »
    Coolio, just downloaded the Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade. Dunno what exactly it does, but it's free and that's good with me. :p

Thanks @wittanthony1 for telling us. :)

Really why didnt I get it free there was no box to enter the code I searched the page for 3 min looking for 1 Im really frustrated because origin isnt responding and if I cant cancel this order Im going to have to pay 32 on top of the 8.99 for the overdraft
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @rionismyname - Did you see "Promo Code" when you checked out? It can be easily overlooked, I almost missed it myself because it wasn't very noticeable
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
    nope looked for that looked for a box looked for another page it might be on looked everywhere didnt see anything and origin says it takes 6 min for live chat to connect and its been 22
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Oh no! @rionismyname the Promo Code box should have been in the "Order Summary Section" directly below where it says "1 item in your cart" once you enter the code (not case sensitive) you click Apply, the amount should have changed to $0.00. When I clicked on "Proceed to Checkout" it specifically said "No payment information required for this order". I'm so sorry this isn't working for you. Strange that the Promo Code didn't show up. Hopefully you can get someone on chat to help you cancel this order.
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • SiskaNewbieSiskaNewbie Posts: 88 Member
    Odd it's not working for you. I found it exactly where @simgeek79 said it was.
    edited November 2015
    Oh no! @rionismyname the Promo Code box should have been in the "Order Summary Section" directly below where it says "1 item in your cart" once you enter the code (not case sensitive) you click Apply, the amount should have changed to $0.00. When I clicked on "Proceed to Checkout" it specifically said "No payment information required for this order". I'm so sorry this isn't working for you. Strange that the Promo Code didn't show up. Hopefully you can get someone on chat to help you cancel this order.

it didnt even have an order summary just went straight to checkout
    tried 3 times now to contact them the cancel request says in progress now but live chat still not working
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    Wow that is really strange! Did u accept the terms of agreement and add your billing information?? I went back into Origin and did it all again just so I could give detailed instructions in my previous post and it all came up as expected even though I technically own it now. I'd suggest you try again but after hearing how it went straight thru to processing the order you probably shouldn't.

edited November 2015
    I accepte term of agreement I billing was already filled out I even checked edit billing info to see if the promo code got entered there
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited November 2015
    Is the DD page glitching for anyone else?

Maybe it's the time change?
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited November 2015
    Time for some catching up...
    @JennaIsGhost hi good to see you again. It's not just maccas that has frozen Coke here in OZ. Oh and you can get frozen raspberry as well (at maccas )
    Whaaatt?!?! Can we start a petition to have those everywhere because those sound amazing. LOL!
    For anybody who has The Sims 4, you can get the digital deluxe upgrade for free today only on Origin using promo code: SIMSUPGRADE.
    The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade
    By the way, this still works. I don't own Sims 4 but was curious and tried it out...now I own the upgrade but not Sims 4. I mean, ya never know, I might buy Sims 4 eventually and when I do, I already have the upgrade. LOL!!
    @JennaIsGhost We also have Slurpees here which are similar thing. Cola is probably the most common flavour. We can also get frozen cola at Hungry Jack's (oz's equivilant to Burger King I think), well we could last summer.
    image_zpsdhfmwaiq.png

As for the sims 4 code didn't know you could get it if you didn't have the game, so thanks.
    Oh and welcome back again.
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited November 2015
    If you're in an area going in or out of daylight savings time there can be some glitches. Give it a day and the timing should work itself out, if this is what's glitching.
    Edit: or sometimes the DD page does just unfortunately glitch.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Do you spot the sneaky Promo Code?
    It's under "Order Summary". It can be found in the cart before proceeding to checkout. You click on it, and a box appears.
    promocode.jpg
  • JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    I was able to use the code for the free upgrade without any problems. I don't have the base game, so I kept waiting for it to yell at me. :open_mouth: The Christmas one has a big warning whenever I add it to the cart, so I've left that one alone. :wink:
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • SiskaNewbieSiskaNewbie Posts: 88 Member

I have been unable to log in to the sims 3 site for over 12 hours.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Saw the Uber Sani Sim toilet, rushed over here to see @Cogitotoro's latest. Was gonna to quote an old one, couldn't find it. @Me1620??

Thanks for the Sims 4 upgrade tip @wittanthony1! I don't have the base game and can't see myself ever buying it unless they add the color wheel, but hey, it's free!
    Sorry @rionismyname I couldn't keep my eyes open and went off to bed. We're u able to connect with customer service and get it resolved?

Sorry @rionismyname I couldn't keep my eyes open and went off to bed. We're u able to connect with customer service and get it resolved?

no I tried for 4 hours I was falling asleep too and Im trying again now to but I dont have much time its my youngest's birthday he is six and I have to get ready for the party soon hopefully I can get ahold of them after the party on a side note I smells sooooo good in here baked the cake and have cupcake melts in the melter lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    Do you spot the sneaky Promo Code?
    It's under "Order Summary". It can be found in the cart before proceeding to checkout. You click on it, and a box appears.
    promocode.jpg

Thanks SOOOOOOO Much <3:smiley:
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    I did order the upgrade. As many have posted: I don't own Sims 4, not sure if I ever will, but why not take it if it is free. I did receive a confirmation email that the order did come through for me. However, I don't know if the upgrade will be activated if I purchase the Sims 4 a long time after November 3rd because of this statement "Offer Must be Redeemed with New Purchase of the Sims 4 Game (Sold Separately)." The upgrade does not show up in My Games on origin, but ...
    @JennaIsGhost - That code will still work until november 3. Didn't know you could get it without owning Sims 4 already. Glad you were able to get it.
    I did it before with the holiday pack or whatever when I played the game time demo so I tried it with this and it worked. Lol!
    I am hoping that if it worked for the holiday pack that the upgrade will work if I ever buy Sims 4.

@rionismyname - Although it is too late for this time, next time, if you don't see the promo code spot, try a different web browser or clear your internet history in your current browser. That has worked for me in the past when I could not see the proper buttons when I was buying simpoints.
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Saw the Uber Sani Sim toilet, rushed over here to see @Cogitotoro's latest. Was gonna to quote an old one, couldn't find it. @Me1620??

Here is the link for Cogitotoro's Shiny Happy Toilets. I use the search icon beside the page buttons to search only this thread. Works much nicer than the general search box higher up on the page.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,994 Member
    edited November 2015
    Time changes to standard time should have now occurred in all time zones shown on the spreadsheet. I have manually adjusted all formulas that calculate the time of the deals based on its relation to UTC time in column H of the spreadsheet. If the time of the deals are not accurate for your time zone, please post so I can adjust the formula.

Here is the list of the current deal and some of the upcoming deals

Edit to Add: For deal 927, Country Livin', you may want to wait for deal 103 or 450 as those are the green deals - 390 sp or 74% off. Please see Vgryphon's post in Ladybug Leslie's Cascade thread.
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Onto the deals!
    If you already own the Chicken Coop- the Country Livin' set will be free when it pops up on DD# 450
    I just checked after being gifted the Chicken Coop today. Apparently it doesn't matter which time Country Livin' pops up on the Daily Deal, you should get the awesome green download button, with one exception.

The Chicken Coop brings the CYS of Country Livin' to 600 810 sp.

Corrected math follows:
    DD# 36 will cost you around 216 sp.
    DD# 103 or 450 seems to bring the total to -189 sp, aka download!
    DD# 384 brings the deal to 68 sp.
    DD# 927 brings the deal to 122 sp.

* (Edit: Apparently I forgot that the set was on sale and messing up my CYS values.)

Thank you again, @LadybugLeslie for this thread! Between it and gifts, I now have at least 4 sets going "green" between now and Friday morning.

Current Deal Started at Nov/1/15 5:19 PM UTC
    Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    924 ) Olympian Physique / 520 / 1000 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, same as # 331, # 559 but less than # 770)

Upcoming Deals
    925 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talevera Tile Island / 36 / 68 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 400)

926 ) Good Luck Coffee Table by MA Designs / 21 / 50 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Asian Fusion; Best of 2010 Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

927 ) Country Livin' / 735 / 1500 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 103, # 450, # 384, but less than # 36)

928 ) Zen Again / 315 / 842 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, but less than # 811, # 868, # 541)

929 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Pure and Tasteful / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

930 ) Practical Al's Kitchen Cart / 13 / 28 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Bayside Kitchen Set; Full Bayside Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 895)

931 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Ergophobic's Dire Desk / 36 / 99 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

932 ) Alpha Amplitude Dishwasher / 44 / 69 / 36% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Kitchen; February 2011 Compilation

933 ) Provence / 280 / 693 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 152, but less than # 610, # 752)

934 ) Ragtime in the Big Easy / 776 / 1650 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 910, # 467, # 442, but less than # 167)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    The rotation will be restarting soon. I can't wait.
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    Me1620 wrote: »

@rionismyname - Although it is too late for this time, next time, if you don't see the promo code spot, try a different web browser or clear your internet history in your current browser. That has worked for me in the past when I could not see the proper buttons when I was buying simpoints.

OMG I sooo didnt think of that ugh Thanks @Me1620 I will definitely remember that next time if Im not to soured from this time for there to be a next time lol
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I'm so excited! Sunlit Tides DD is this week! Plus 3 venues & 3 sets I've been anxiously awaiting. :grin:
  • kitkat8828kitkat8828 Posts: 135 Member
    I'm so excited! Sunlit Tides DD is this week! Plus 3 venues & 3 sets I've been anxiously awaiting. :grin:

Really?? Do you know when?
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    kitkat8828 wrote: »

Really?? Do you know when?

@kitkat8828 - According to the "Awesome DD Schedule Calculating Spreadsheet" ( you'll find a link in the very first post of this thread ), Sunlit Tides is deal # 972 and will appear on 05 November for 1127 sp which is 54% off. I'm not sure what time zone you're in but it's listed to come up at 7:19 pm UTC. By the way, this is Sunlit Tides Standard but Serenity Retreat also appears on the DD so you can save yourself the price of the Gold World. ;)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top