Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    KalaniaKalania Posts: 31 Member
    I have been following this thread for awhile (thanks to this and the simpoint ads have picked up a ton of stuff I wouldn't have) I appreciate the notice about her attitude regarding Sims 4. I did buy it but will protest by not playing it and will not be buying anything else for it.

Besides....I have tons of new stuff for Sims 3 to play. (thanks to Simpoint ads, I now have Lucky Palms gold today for free)
    Please excuse Inactivity. Writing in Naniwrimo this year.
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    @bekkasan was that thread deleted? The link doesn't work anymore. I had a feeling when they released with no toddlers they were going to stick with no toddlers, especially when they weren't in the first EP. I will probably never play TS4 but that's okay TS3 still has a lot of life left in it yet!
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm hoping my points balance updates soon, I purchased a card and it's on my billing history, but just hasn't appeared in my simpoint balance yet. I know in the past it's taken a few minutes.. I'm feeling impatient as I really wanted to get the Manor set on DD right now, it's a great deal. UPDATE: YEAH GOT IT! Phew! Close call! LOL

I have little interest in the Sims 4 having only got into Sims 3 recently. I HAD thought that in the future I MIGHT get into it, but with how expensive it is, and how little it appears to have so far and issues I've heard others have - I think I'll be more than happy with Sims 3 for a long long time to come.

-Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited September 2015
    Yeah, they deleted it. :angry: If you'd like to participate, the link is here now-

At least I still have Sims 2 & 3. Both have plenty to fulfill my needs, and they are the ones that make me feel that I "create, control and rule." <3
    Post edited by SimStaffJessica on
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @frozenorangejuic - There thinking of adding toddlers to sims 4 in an expansion pack.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Me1620 wrote: »

This is a 3-hour deal
    394 ) Technophobe No More / 510 / 1530 / 67% / 3 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation Set; Oh My Goth! Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 592, # 158, # 92, # 572)

If people have the multi-tab it will be even cheaper! I just checked on the calculator and I only own the tab, and it says I can get that set on the Daily Deal sale price for 197 Simpoints, which is excellent. I know a lot of people have been gifted the multi-tab (like me!) so this really helps get some funky furnishings cheap if people are interested and like that stuff!

Just thought it was worth mentioning to people if they didn't realize about the multi-tab being part of that set. But the tablet is great overall for helping your sims multi-task and learn two skills at once etc... so either way I recommend it, just my two cents to help give people some info. Have a great day all!!

ETA: Editing to say I got the set for less than the calculator said, at just 175!
    Post edited by AMofOz on
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Kalania welcome to the thread. Glad to hear you're getting ad simpoints to buy all the goodies.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Ref Xmas arriving early in some parts of the World, now I refuse to greet it before the middle of November. It got so that I was really fed up of it. How can one day live up to all the hype? Impossible. Such an anticlimax. Problem with Xmas is the same as TS4, really needs toddlers! :'(

Ahahahaha totally agree @mothersuperior2 ! You just made up for my moping with your comment.

What moping, you might ask? The fact that I remembered the Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set was on DD with 3 and a half minutes to spare, eagerly pulled up the page, entered my email and password....and then waited....and waited....and waited for it to log me in, while watching the DD clock slowly count down in the corner of my screen not covered by the login box...and waited...until it hit zero, and then I screamed, "$#^%$#@ #@#$^%&amp;^ ^%$%@* *$#@!!!!" Well, only in my head, because my family is asleep.

@Readalot1 is that Simlish you're speaking? Shame you missed the DD but there's always tomorrow! ;)
    HBSIMSTER wrote: »
    I found some Hallowthankmas T-shirts here!!
    http://zazzle.com/hollowthankmas_tee_shirts-235156147661747697
    HBSIMSTER wrote: »
    Awe Man It Won't let me post it ... I found them at www.zazzle.com :smiley:

@frozenorangejuic went for a look via @HBSIMSTER and noticed some Tardis like phone covers. Wondered if you had seen them? Also agree with you that I have years of play left with my stuff from TS3 (and TS2). By 2020 TS4 will have been sorted, or won't exist. :#
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    I saw Christmas cakes and fruitcake and Christmas Balls and Cranberry sauce etc all out today at the Supermarket! Totally silly to have them up so early.

Sidenote I was able to get Surfs Up Sun and Fun Collection 'free' since I had the Wave Set and a few other items!!! Love it!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    AMofOz wrote: »
    I saw Christmas cakes and fruitcake and Christmas Balls and Cranberry sauce etc all out today at the Supermarket! Totally silly to have them up so early.
    Sidenote I was able to get Surfs Up Sun and Fun Collection 'free' since I had the Wave Set and a few other items!!! Love it!
    Supermarkets in my area don't have stuff out yet, give it a couple of weeks though. People do buy start buying stuff this early though and that's why they have it out already I guess.
    Myer here in Australia was the one putting up the Christmas display the other day.
    Grats on surfs up.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    @Taw3001 oh my gosh! I cannot believe your kindness! Thank you so so so much for my gifts! Wow. Just wow <3 have a wonderful weekend :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    AMofOz wrote: »
    Supermarkets in my area don't have stuff out yet, give it a couple of weeks though. People do buy start buying stuff this early though and that's why they have it out already I guess.
    Myer here in Australia was the one putting up the Christmas display the other day.
    Grats on surfs up.

I'm in Aust, too! Woolworths are good at getting stuff out early, lol!

Haven't seen any trees, YET! LOL... When I worked for them they always said it was a 3 month run for Christmas and that's what they worked on. I have no idea why, but sure enough Christmas things would still sell early and you'd have people asking for certain things like that! Lol! I never understood it, fair enough from early November, but September, seems too far. lol.
  • Options
    WOOHOO Green Download button for the May 2012 set, so that means I basically got all the Cambodian stuff in there for free. I do love getting deals!
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    edited September 2015
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    @Taw3001 oh my gosh! I cannot believe your kindness! Thank you so so so much for my gifts! Wow. Just wow <3 have a wonderful weekend :3

You are welcome. Glad to help.

To all that I helped out don't forget to check the sets that the items belong to. It might have brought down the CYS price.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    > @angeljess26 said:
    > Kalania welcome to the thread. Glad to hear you're getting ad simpoints to buy all the goodies.
    I seem to be a lucky one :) I am waiting patiently for the venues on the daily deal.

@Taw3001 thank you so much for the Boardwalk. Once I figure how to access wishlists, I will pay it forward.

I grabbed the 2012 set this morning. No more purchases for me though for awhile! (I must have owned a lot of it because I got a hefty set discount, I think I picked up a set earlier in the year)

and of course I started typing this 40 minutes ago lol. I remembered I grabbed the multitab years ago, either 2012 or 2013. (I may have even paid full price for it, ouch!)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited September 2015
    @bekkasan was that thread deleted? The link doesn't work anymore. I had a feeling when they released with no toddlers they were going to stick with no toddlers, especially when they weren't in the first EP. I will probably never play TS4 but that's okay TS3 still has a lot of life left in it yet!

The thread for the pledge got derailed by certain posters and deleted by PTB's :( If interested the link for the page outside the forum is still good. I think I'm still alllowed to post it??? If you see me in jail, I wasn't :)
    Post edited by SimStaffJessica on
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    @Taw3001 Thank you ever so much for the World of Wonder Carousel Collection. It's very kind of you. It's such a cute venue, I can't wait to use it! Thank you! :)

I've seen some Christmas stuff in the shops, I'm sure I noticed the Christmas things before I saw anything for Halloween too lol :D

Oh and in DD news, I picked up Country Livin' yesterday which I was happy about because it was a set that I missed last time it was on. Now I'm waiting to see if Loads of Laundry will be free today. I don't think it will be looking at the calculator, so I might wait until next time it's on for a bigger discount. :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    @Kalania to see a persons wishlist you can search their name on the old sims 3 pages and then click on wishlist, of course there are many of us who own the store and have no wishlist.
    As for seeing halloween stuff in stores I did today, in the pet shop, in the form of outfits for your pets.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I am working on the own the store thing lol:)
    and it looks like you just helped me lol thanks!
    I can't stop clicking on the ads either. lol If I see it I have to click it.

Does anyone know if you can gift neighborhoods from the physical cases? I wanted to buy myself Barnacle Bay via the physical case and it comes in a double pack cheap but I already own Monte Vista.
  • Options
    @angeljess26 Thank you very much for the gifts! :) I love those dresses and they'll be a big help with street couture this weekend too. Thank you! :)

Oh that reminds me of last year when I saw santa outfits for pets!
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    Kalania wrote: »
    I am working on the own the store thing lol:)
    and it looks like you just helped me lol thanks!
    I can't stop clicking on the ads either. lol If I see it I have to click it.
    Does anyone know if you can gift neighborhoods from the physical cases? I wanted to buy myself Barnacle Bay via the physical case and it comes in a double pack cheap but I already own Monte Vista.
    You're welcome for the gifts. Thanks for the friend request.
    I think you recieve two different codes for the worlds so you should be able to gift the other unwanted code. Can someone confirm?
    @tiger_lily5 you're also welcome for the gifts
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    @Taw3001, thank you so much! I woke up to see a message that you gifted me the Boardwalk. Your kind generosity has put a huge grin on my face. You're the best!
  • Options
    @Kalania Thank you so much for the gifts! That's a lovely hair and top! Hope you're having fun here. Happy Simming and thank you again! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    edited September 2015
    @Taw3001 you're at it again! You're the primary reason I first started posting on these forums. I'd only just posted my first or second comment at the end of the month when you did gifting rounds last time, and when I got Grim's Ghastly Manor I was so thrilled that I decided to see what all of this foruming business was about! ;) Thank you so much for gifting me The Boardwalk and the little shelf! I'm so excited to play with them.

Guys, I have news. I SAW THE SIMS 3 AND A BUNCH OF EXPANSION PACKS AT TARGET. They seriously had an entire section devoted to the Sims 3 (and 4, unfortunately) in the PC gaming section. I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SIMS 3 THERE IN AT LEAST A YEAR. WE'RE MAKING A COMEBACK!!!! I didn't even bother to look and see if they had Christmas stuff out because they had the Sims 3.
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    @angeljess26 Thank you very much for the gifts! :) I love those dresses and they'll be a big help with street couture this weekend too. Thank you! :)

Oh that reminds me of last year when I saw santa outfits for pets!

PetBarn here have out Halloween ones, I haven't got a dog, but I'm sure if I did it would hate me because of the outfits I'd want to put on it! LOL!

9917154.jpg

9917155.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top