Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    @Readalot1 Ehehe~ It's a good thing you didn't miss them though!

Thanks @FoxyLovesKitty It just seems like I'm having the worst luck with my DD planning. Namely, the fact that I apparently can't read.
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    I'm at it again! Set an alarm on my phone for the Front Row Center Bedroom and Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection. Waited impatiently to get home to go online and buy Front Row Center Bedroom...only to realize that it's going on sale at 11:20 P.M. my time. NOT A.M. And that Surf's Up goes on sale at 3:20 A.M. rather than P.M. &@^#!%
    qL2IQ67SuaYtG2g&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

LOL!
    You Cracked me up!

giphy.gif
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    Thanks @AMofOz ! Consolation medals make me feel - well, if not special, then at least like everyone else.
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    Thanks @AMofOz ! Consolation medals make me feel - well, if not special, then at least like everyone else.

Well, you inspired me to try and make Spongebob and Patrick Sims ;)
  • Options
    AMofOz wrote: »

Really? What would those even look like? I'm super intrigued. Could you upload them or post pics when you make them?
    My Wishlist here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Really? What would those even look like? I'm super intrigued. Could you upload them or post pics when you make them?

Well I'm just thinking a yellow sim, with a white shirt and red tie, and brown pants, etc. Then a Pink sim with board shorts like Patrick. Just an idea swimming in my head at the moment. Knowing other simmers there's probably others that have made them!

ETA: YES:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9kvDb0CsGs
  • Options
    Got the super cute nautical fountain on the DD. 9 points, gotta love that ;) I'm obsessed with fountains.

I also realized that because people had gifted me the two premium items from the 'Fabulous Fiesta' set (Ice Cream Maker and Deep Fryer) that I could get the rest of the Haute Hacienda sets for just 100 points. Bargain. Plus I love those colourful items!

So I guess this is just to remind people to check the related buttons below items you already own, and see if you can complete your sets cheap.
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Yay! Got the Surf's Up Collection for free this morning thanks to a lot of help from kind simmers. :blush: I think I'm going to finally buy Island Paradise now because I think it would go together nicely with that. :) I just hope it doesn't lag too much!

Also bought that cute little spring rider thing while I was waiting and I was surprised to see that the rider and the slide (that was on the daily deal earlier in the week) count for 16% of Le Cirque Espirit! It's only 2 items, so I think that's a good deal! :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    On a mission to complete the Full Regal Living Set I started years ago when I first used the sims 3 store, if I can get the dining set tomorrow then I might be able to get the rest of it for free when it comes up soon :mrgreen:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    So no adverts means no dining set tonight, ah well - I'll get um next time! :joy:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Lizzie1234 - I'll send you the dining set when the sale is over... so please remove those other two items from your list (the mirror and the door) and update your top five post? The set is very inexpensive for the amount of points I have so need to argue with me. LOL. :p
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 - I'll send you the dining set when the sale is over... so please remove those other two items from your list (the mirror and the door) and update your top five post? The set is very inexpensive for the amount of points I have so need to argue with me. LOL. :p

Oh sweetie that's too kind! I already have a lot of the items from a long time ago so there's more waste in sending me the whole set! I just wanna get it for free tonight so I can work towards the full set (dining kitchen bath and bed all in one) when it comes up soon :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Lizzie1234 wrote: »
    So no adverts means no dining set tonight, ah well - I'll get um next time! :joy:

Check your gifts. :) And don't forget to log out and log back in again so they will help your CYS.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    trithone wrote: »

Check your gifts. :) And don't forget to log out and log back in again so they will help your CYS.

Oh my goodness thank you!! So sweet of you <3:relaxed:

My first green download button! Thank you so very much, and you @Reachsims for all your help! <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Apparently I ninja-gifted. Sorry @Reachsims.

@Lizzie1234 - Yay! Green download buttons are the BEST! :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Oh! No problem @Trithone. I knew something happened because the two items were there and a couple minutes later, they were gone. Poof! Had I gifted them instead of getting some free SimPoints I would have beaten you to the punch. LOL. Thanks for helping out our friend, @Lizzie1234. I just wanted to be sure she ends up with her full Regal Living set. Can you believe that set was 2400 SimPoints for years? I was only drooling over it the first year or two because I thought it was over-priced, along with everything else in the store. It took me a year or two to even get used to the idea of spending this kind of money on this not-real-stuff. With the sponsor ads, however, I have not bought points in about two years. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Oh! No problem @Trithone. I knew something happened because the two items were there and a couple minutes later, they were gone. Poof! Had I gifted them instead of getting some free SimPoints I would have beaten you to the punch. LOL. Thanks for helping out our friend, @Lizzie1234. I just wanted to be sure she ends up with her full Regal Living set. Can you believe that set was 2400 SimPoints for years? I was only drooling over it the first year or two because I thought it was over-priced, along with everything else in the store. It took me a year or two to even get used to the idea of spending this kind of money on this not-real-stuff. With the sponsor ads, however, I have not bought points in about two years. Thanks again!

You guys are the best :relaxed: and yeah, I spent actual bought points on a few of the items from the Regal Living sets back in 2010 so I feel I owe it to myself to get the rest of it without spending a real life penny! Haha :joy:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Aw no, what do you need for that set? Just trying to farm some now... I have noticed they've been few and far between these last few days.

Edited: I see everyone got in before me! I'm a bit slow lol... Love how generous the simmers are here! *warm fuzzies*
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    #AmofOz did you check your CYS on the April 2012 Compilation after getting the Haute Hacienda (Fabulous Fiesta!) sets?
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    #AmofOz did you check your CYS on the April 2012 Compilation after getting the Haute Hacienda (Fabulous Fiesta!) sets?

Oh I had forgot about those compilation ones! I 43% Own it now (22 of 68 items) I really love the beautiful Indian outfits in that collection.
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Aw no, what do you need for that set? Just trying to farm some now... I have noticed they've been few and far between these last few days.

Edited: I see everyone got in before me! I'm a bit slow lol... Love how generous the simmers are here! *warm fuzzies*

Oh you sweetheart! Thank you for the generous thoughts! I learned a new term last night "ninja-gifting" haha :relaxed: yeah I get an advert a day at best so it's not easy for me to pass it forward or complete my own sets unfortunately :p it's so lovely to have such kind people in this community :3

And thanks to last night and the Living Room part of Regal Living being on sale I got both for free so when the full set goes on DD I will get it for free hehe :mrgreen:
    Post edited by lizzielilyy on
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »

Oh I had forgot about those compilation ones! I 43% Own it now (22 of 68 items) I really love the beautiful Indian outfits in that collection.

That's great! What's your CYS on the Best of 2012? Do you own the greenhouse? I bought the greenhouse cheap off of the previous DD list and because of that plus a few small items from the teppanyaki set and getting More Magic from buying Supernatural, I got that set free which gave me all of the Indian Inspirations stuff free. @Me1620 recently suggested a great way to determine if something you recently bought/acquired is in different sets. Drill down to the individual item or an individual item in a set, at the bottom of the screen it shows what set it's a part of, using the arrows, you can then scroll left and right through all of the sets/compilations that may have been affected by the purchase/gift. Very handy, I used to do that all the time too :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Good morning. I am only able to pop in for a moment.

We also have another term for ninja gifting - gift blocking. No matter which term you use, it is a lot of fun clearing wishlists.
    Tahera wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    remember me? I guess, I was away far too long but I`m happy to see that the thread is still going on.
    Congrats on the twins, @Me1620!

@Tahera - Great to see you! Thanks for the good wishes. Of course we remember you. In fact, I mentioned you the other day.
    Me1620 wrote: »
    I have to mention, I love the way you @Me1620 do the posts where you list the next ten deals, the best part being the information re: This is the only time the item is offered on the DD, etc... This is so helpful, especially for those who find the Awesome Spreadsheet a bit overwhelming.
    @Reachsims - Thanks for this. As with so many of the features for stalking the DD, the list of the current and upcoming deals was a team effort. One DD Stalker, I cannot remember whom, requested the list since the spreadsheet was too hard to view on a phone. As well, others would ask which deal number we were on. Tahera was the first one to take the list on page 1 and add commentary. When Tahera left to deal with OE, I posted more often. I was joined by Trithone.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Here is the list of the current deal and some of the upcoming deals.

Current Deal (Started at Sep/7/15 12:19 PM UTC - Only 23 minutes left at time of posting)
    265 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 500)

Upcoming Deals
    266 ) Full Regal Living Set / 768 / 1376 / 44% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 808, # 511)

267 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Ikat Lattice Cambodian Rug / 33 / 61 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

268 ) Relaxed Sweater / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, # 268, # 380, # 458 but less than)

269 ) Rebel Just Because / 360 / 800 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 874, # 269, # 783 but less than)

270 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Sofa / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

This is a 3-hour deal
    271 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Flock of Evils Hairstyle / 26 / 47 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

272 ) Corset Dress / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

273 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 492 / 1125 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, # 273, # 669 but less than)

274 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 221 / 515 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 333, # 961)

275 ) Hydro Fission Aquarium / 68 / 124 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

276 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 368 / 475 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, # 504)

277 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 952 / 1377 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 248, # 816)
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    has anyone seen the ad with the walking tree I have no problems with it just wanted to say its an awesome ad lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top