Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited May 2015
    despina53 wrote: »
    @angeljess26 - Thank you, Jess! I promise, someday I'll figure it out :D
    You should just be able to copy and paste the link into your signature. I sent her a couple of little things.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Thanks, Jess. I'll have to have her show me how to do that again :# . She's showed me in the past but I just can't seem to get it to stick in my brain. Drag and drop I can do just fine, copy paste - ? . :confused:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    :star: Happy Eurovision Day :star: The Greatest day of the year!! :love: Good luck to all especially to our Australian members :kissing_heart: I would joke about how we Poms are going to thrash you like we do at cricket B) But it's eurovision so > :#

@Taw3001 Thank you :)

@rionismyname That must have been terrible, I'm so sorry

@gnlovew Woo! Graduation! You must be so proud <3

@rionismyname @ZeeGee I turn my back on you for barely a day and find out you stabbed it by calling me kind! :weary: My mother warned me about the strange, creepy people on the internet :bawling: But I never expected this kind of horror :hushed: I thought she meant people like scam artists :# trolls :trollface: and @bekkasan :*

@despina53 Best wishes to your daughter :star: Welcome @lbird2002 :star: I hope she has lots of fun <3 and suffers addiction problems like the rest of us :persevere: Ah the joy of being new to the game :'( Sims is so educational and true to life! :smiley: I have learnt so many amazing facts and real life skills while playing :hushed: Like how incredibly dangerous swimming pools are :* That you don't need a medical certificate or training to perform surgery on unsuspecting victims patients :mask: Wanting to wohoo with 5 different people in 5 different places doesn't make you a tramp :flushed: but is a goal to aspire too :innocent: That Death is surprisingly friendly :o Best of all that if you shift click people you can completely change their personalities for your benefit :love:

Today I'm going to use shift click on my family :sunglasses: and tomorrow I'm going to start working on you guys :kissing_heart:
  • stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    Pah, true to life, my sim always snuffs it at the merest whim, he burns up, gets hit by lightning, I stopped playing him, it got so creepy. If he hadn't had the accident with the invention bank, he probably would have been eaten the next day by, I don't know ... a passing deer or something.

The weird thing is, it's only him, the other sims just go on and on and on.

Welcome daughter # 3 of @despina53 have fun playing the game, there is so much to enjoy and discover, I especially like exploring the tombs and collecting the gems and plants from world adventures, or zooming around the holiday worlds on a scooter. Tending the garden, or fighting off sharks.

Thank you @scillakees for the gifts, the sweater will come in useful, for tonight, I've already been told, that I'm going to watch Eurovison at some still to be announced location, there's always a very big party here, for that most tasteful of cultural events. You can probably tell how excited I am already for it :neutral:

I am looking forward to seeing Australia's entry though, and the votes from the australian jury.... so I'll go down and view the rest of eurovision... and scream along with everyone else, even if it is for a slightly different reason.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @Taw3001 :smiley:

It would be really great if you could give me The Boardwalk (last item on wl) :heart:

If I'm too late any item on my wl would be fun to have ^^

Ps: I see now that you tagged me, but I didn't get any notification.... strange :/
  • arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Teegers wrote: »
    Arqmoderno, you're very welcome! Glad I could help some. If I remember right, Sims 3 can only use 4 gb ram anyway, no matter how much ram you actually have on your computer - that's a good part of the problem. If you are getting Error 12 frequently, set a reminder to always clear your ram before you save the game and see if that makes a difference (it hopefully should). :)

((((hugs))))

Sorry @Teegers , I'm a tech-illitereted too... how can I "set a reminder to always clear my ram before I save the game"... ? :tired_face: Thank you. :smile:
  • arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Oh, @gnlovew , you are gifting me such beautiful dresses !!! Thank you very much !!! :smiley:
  • NyssaLeeNyssaLee Posts: 74 Member
    @rionismyname you're very welcome! :)
  • trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    We are currently at #942.

Lots of green sets and venues coming up on the DD today as we wind down toward the end of the list. It should rotate back to #1 on Tuesday. These deals won't come around again until mid-August, so catch them if you can!

942 ) Sweet Serenity Lily Pad Mini Pond / 13 / 26 / 50% / 2 hrs :D

943 ) Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set / 383 / 675 / 43% / 2 hrs :)

944 ) Palm in Vase / 7 / 13 / 46% / 2 hrs :)

945 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 646 / 1710 / 62% / 2 hrs B)
    Best Price on the List!

946 ) Divine Divan / 32 / 56 / 43% / 2 hrs :)

947 ) Pushin' Pedals / 588 / 1250 / 53% / 2 hrs (less than 374) :D
    Best Price on the List!

948 ) Brunch at the Old Mill / 442 / 1700 / 74% / 2 hrs (less than 884) B)
    Best Price on the List!

949 ) Tropical Fruit Bowl / 9 / 27 / 67% / 2 hrs B)

950 ) Coastal Clothing Cart / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hrs :)

951 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 297 / 990 / 70% / 2 hrs B)
    Best Price on the List!

952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hrs :D
    Best Price on the List!

953 ) No Nonsense Bookshelf / 38 / 71 / 46% / 2 hrs :)

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hrs :D

955 ) The Formal Assailant / 27 / 64 / 58% / 2 hrs (less than 935) :D
    Best Price on the List!

Happy Shopping!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    :star: Happy Eurovision Day :star: The Greatest day of the year!! :love: Good luck to all especially to our Australian members :kissing_heart: I would joke about how we Poms are going to thrash you like we do at cricket B) But it's eurovision so > :#

@Taw3001 Thank you :)

@rionismyname That must have been terrible, I'm so sorry

@gnlovew Woo! Graduation! You must be so proud <3

@rionismyname @ZeeGee I turn my back on you for barely a day and find out you stabbed it by calling me kind! :weary: My mother warned me about the strange, creepy people on the internet :bawling: But I never expected this kind of horror :hushed: I thought she meant people like scam artists :# trolls :trollface: and @bekkasan :*

@despina53 Best wishes to your daughter :star: Welcome @lbird2002 :star: I hope she has lots of fun <3 and suffers addiction problems like the rest of us :persevere: Ah the joy of being new to the game :'( Sims is so educational and true to life! :smiley: I have learnt so many amazing facts and real life skills while playing :hushed: Like how incredibly dangerous swimming pools are :* That you don't need a medical certificate or training to perform surgery on unsuspecting victims patients :mask: Wanting to wohoo with 5 different people in 5 different places doesn't make you a tramp :flushed: but is a goal to aspire too :innocent: That Death is surprisingly friendly :o Best of all that if you shift click people you can completely change their personalities for your benefit :love:

Today I'm going to use shift click on my family :sunglasses: and tomorrow I'm going to start working on you guys :kissing_heart:

Shes back!!! :warning: and in true form again. :smirk:

@despina53 Hi, sent a friend request and some welcome gifts to @Ibird2002. Lovely to see you and so awesome to bring your daughter into the fold :grin:
  • roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    Thank you @Aaronsims for the Friday gift and to @scillakees for the complete a set gift bombing!

I hope everyone in the US has a good Memorial Day (weekend!). :)
  • IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    Wow! Thank you, @Taw3001! I replied to your pm.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm certainly looking forward to uninterrupted time to catch some deals. I hope my daughter's busy social calendar (how does a six year old get invited to three parties in three days?) doesn't interfere! Thank goodness for phone alarms. lol
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @despina53, how cool that your daughter is playing Sims as well! :smiley: What a fun thing to share! :grin:@lbird2002, welcome! I hope you really enjoy the game and our community. :smiley:
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,078 Member
    edited May 2015
    Taw3001 wrote: »
    I back, as some of you already know about my stroke that I had in November of last year and the SimPoint drawings that I held. I just wanted to give an update. I am back to normal with exception of my typing (not as fast or accurate), so I decided to use names from this month’s DD list (1st though today) to make my next drawing.

I have randomly chosen 10 names from the list of simmers that made at least one comments on the DD page and who also had a lists. Each will receive gift/gifts up to 1900 SimPoints. Please let me know which gift/gifts you would like from you wish list.
    1. @123321ab
    2. @AlphaFen - by request gifted rionismyname on their behalf.
    3. @Devalaous [edit corrected name]
    4. @Fenrys (Sims 3 name Jaedian) - gifted
    5. @IrisGoddess
    6. @izaap
    7. @J8K9
    8. @jbsquared2000 - gifted
    9. @MermaidInWonderlan
    10. @rnramey
    Remember items that are currently on sale cannot be gifted. Any unused winnings will go back into available points or you many have me gift someone on your behave.

Thanks so much for this! I am really glad to hear you are doing better. Hope you recover your typing skills fully! I am close to owning everything I want so please gift @despina53's daughter @lbird2002 at http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/lbird2002 in my place.
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • 5W33TH34RT5W33TH34RT Posts: 323 Member
    Business as Usual Bistro! I've been saving up points for a long time for this!
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and great gifts you've given my daughter :mrgreen:

@rnramey - Wow, Regina! Thank you so much for sharing your win with my daughter :kissing_heart: .

She and her family have gone to her father-in-law's cabin in central Wisconsin for the holiday weekend and I'm not sure if she took her laptop, so I'll call her later and let her know how generous you all are. Thanks again <3
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    @123321ab, @IrisGoddess, @izaap, and @ibird2002 on behave of @rnramey have been gifted. @J8K9 has requested a new name be drawn, which will be done next week along with some additional names.
  • FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    @Taw3001 Thank you so much for Last Venue of Amore! It's a really lovely set, and I've been having more fun than I probably should sending my Sims for gondola rides, haha.

@trithone Thanks for the running list rating the deals to come! It's very helpful.
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you @Taw3001 so kind of you :heart:
    Nice that you're feeling better and that you're back :)
    So sweet you started the gifting again ^^

I was also able to get the Business as Usual Bistro on DD, so that makes today an even better day :smiley:

Happy simming everybody :blush:
    Only 3 days left! Will the same DD list really start over again?
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @5W33TH34RT, it will be interesting to find out!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    I feel like it's been forever since I have been on here.
    Hello everyone! :) Sorry I have been away for so long. I've just been working quite a bit, which has gotten better than the last time I talked about work, and when I'm not working I'm either trying to relax or with the boyfriend. Speaking of him, he did buy me a really cool coloring book recently and I thought I would link it just in case some of you were interested in it. It has so much detail and is so beautiful. I was scared to even start coloring it haha! He also pre ordered my favorite band's cd and drove to my house on a day he had plans just to make sure I had it before the actual release day. He's a keeper. ;)
    Back to the forums lol! Sadly, I can't catch up since there are so many pages sooo congratulations to anyone who now own the whole store and happy birthday to anyone who I have missed. I hope I didn't miss much. If I missed some important things, someone fill me in. ;)
    Also, if anyone needs help on some sets, let me know. I'll be glad to help. :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
    @JennaIsGhost That coloring book looks beautiful! Do you use pens or something else?
  • JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    5W33TH34RT wrote: »
    @JennaIsGhost That coloring book looks beautiful! Do you use pens or something else?
    I use prismacolor colored pencils, which work wonderfully.
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    @JennaIsGhost Wow, that's an awesome looking coloring book. I'm jealous! I think the last coloring book I got to play with was when I babysat a friend's child, and it was My Little Pony. You're never too old for coloring, though!
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top