Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome @gnlovew! Enjoy! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited May 2015
    Many thanks go out to @goddess0676sm for the many wonderful gifts today. These gifts will be triggering many green download buttons soon.

Edit:
    I am humbled by the gifts @goddess0676sm has given to me today. In addition to the previous gifts, my top 5 wishlist plus several other items including the Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop have been gifted to me. There are many green download buttons in my near future thanks you your generosity.
    Post edited by VGryphon on
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    So the Sims 4 Stuff Packs are $9.99, yet the stuff packs for Sims 3 are still sitting at $19.99? :angry:
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @Cogitotoro, thank you so much for the Gothique Library! I've been sick all day, so this was a lovely treat! :smiley: Thank you!!! :grin:

So the Sims 4 Stuff Packs are $9.99, yet the stuff packs for Sims 3 are still sitting at $19.99? :angry:

@KittyKat8103, I can't help but wonder if it isn't because more of us are still playing and engaged in Sims3.
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    gnlovew wrote: »
    @Cogitotoro, thank you so much for the Gothique Library! I've been sick all day, so this was a lovely treat! :smiley: Thank you!!! :grin:

@KittyKat8103, I can't help but wonder if it isn't because more of us are still playing and engaged in Sims3.
    I was thinking this same thing. I feel like more people are still playing TS3 rather than TS4. I have both, but I just can't get into TS4. It's so borrrrring. Plus, I prefer the look of sims3. Hope you feel better!
  • Options
    2uise2uise Posts: 74 Member
    I need to know why the price on "Seeing Stars" is still at 2,100 SimPoints when I only need 7 items on a 34 item stuff? I did pay for 27 items already. The rest I should be getting for free.
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member

[/quote]
    I was thinking this same thing. I feel like more people are still playing TS3 rather than TS4. I have both, but I just can't get into TS4. It's so borrrrring. Plus, I prefer the look of sims3. Hope you feel better!
    [/quote]

Yes, lots of good sales constantly on Sims4 stuff.... I'm just biding my time - I'm hoping there will be some kind of bundle / combo put together for Christmas at a decent price.
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    2uise wrote: »
    I need to know why the price on "Seeing Stars" is still at 2,100 SimPoints when I only need 7 items on a 34 item stuff? I did pay for 27 items already. The rest I should be getting for free.

Hi @2uise :)
    Unfortunately, I think that set is one of the ones that doesn't qualify for the Complete Your Set discount. It's my understanding that you have to buy that set complete. It does come around on the Daily Deal for only 571 points, twice. That may help you. :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    > @2uise said:
    > I need to know why the price on "Seeing Stars" is still at 2,100 SimPoints when I only need 7 items on a 34 item stuff? I did pay for 27 items already. The rest I should be getting for free.

It states in Seeing Stars, "This set is not available for the Complete Your Set discount at this time." You have to buy the whole set or the remaining items separately.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

From what I understand you don't get very many items for the 10 bucks. I saw some of the outfits...ick...especially the stuff for guys. The Sims3 packs go on sale pretty regular so you can get them cheap and it is still a great deal.
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »

From what I understand you don't get very many items for the 10 bucks. I saw some of the outfits...ick...especially the stuff for guys. The Sims3 packs go on sale pretty regular so you can get them cheap and it is still a great deal.

It does include two gameplay objects though. I'm not worried about getting them cheaper, I'm a patient person, it's just the fact that the newer version of a game really shouldn't be less than an older version, unless the newer version is on sale. The last sale on sims 3 packs was 33% off, which is still higher than that $10. I'm not planning on getting them through Origin anyways (unless a really good deal does pop up and I can't resist), I'm just saying.

2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    @jbsquared2000 my sims are going to love the cute capris, and it brought my CYS on the Beach Bummin' set down to 5 simpoints with the current sale, thank you :smiley:

@KittyKat8103 I got a little excited when I first read about the Sims 4 Stuff Pack on sale for 9.99, thinking it would be Outdoor Living, I was obviously wrong. That's three different kinds of expansion thingys now, expansion, game play and stuff.

Oh my new (real) sofa is just arriving now :smiley:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    edited May 2015
    I back, as some of you already know about my stroke that I had in November of last year and the SimPoint drawings that I held. I just wanted to give an update. I am back to normal with exception of my typing (not as fast or accurate), so I decided to use names from this month’s DD list (1st though today) to make my next drawing.

I have randomly chosen 10 names from the list of simmers that made at least one comments on the DD page and who also had a lists. Each will receive gift/gifts up to 1900 SimPoints. Please let me know which gift/gifts you would like from you wish list.
    1. @123321ab
    2. @AlphaFen - by request gifted rionismyname on their behalf.
    3. @Devalaous [edit corrected name]
    4. @Fenrys (Sims 3 name Jaedian) - gifted
    5. @IrisGoddess
    6. @izaap
    7. @J8K9
    8. @jbsquared2000 - gifted
    9. @MermaidInWonderlan
    10. @rnramey
    Remember items that are currently on sale cannot be gifted. Any unused winnings will go back into available points or you many have me gift someone on your behave.
    Post edited by Taw3001 on
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Welcome back, @TAW3001! So sorry to hear about your stroke. ((((hugs))))
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Oh, @Taw3001 , that must have been terrible... I'm glad you're back to normal !! I hope you keep on going better.
    And that's a very generous gifting you have there !!

You guys were talking about Sims 4 SP; I'm playing Sims 3 and Sims 4 at a time. I haven't bought this pack yet but I shall buy it because I have to have everything about The Sims !!! :smiley: For now I prefer Sims 3, except for that boring "Error 12"....
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    arqmoderno wrote: »
    Oh, @Taw3001 , that must have been terrible... I'm glad you're back to normal !! I hope you keep on going better.
    And that's a very generous gifting you have there !!

You guys were talking about Sims 4 SP; I'm playing Sims 3 and Sims 4 at a time. I haven't bought this pack yet but I shall buy it because I have to have everything about The Sims !!! :smiley: For now I prefer Sims 3, except for that boring "Error 12"....

Error 12 is a memory issue. If you're on a mac, clearing your computer's memory is fairly simple, it's a process called Sudo Purge (I can explain more if anyone needs instructions). On a PC, it's a little more difficult, but still possible to do. Here's a WikiHow post that lists a few steps to try. The problem is that while you may have plenty of RAM on your computer, Sims 3 is limited in what it can use. I have found that clearing the RAM and then resaving will usually work when I get Error 12.
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Taw3001 wrote: »
    I back, as some of you already know about my stroke that I had in November of last year and the SimPoint drawings that I held. I just wanted to give an update. I am back to normal with exception of my typing (not as fast or accurate), so I decided to use names from this month’s DD list (1st though today) to make my next drawing.
    Wow, welcome back. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better after that!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @Taw3001 Hello and :star: Welcome back :star: I'm glad your better that must have been very nasty :pensive: You are being very generous but please could you gift @rionismyname her wishlist the World Of Wonder's Carousel instead of gifting me?
    EA get's away with charging more for Sims 3 because they know it's what all the cool kids are playing B)
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @Taw3001 I'm glad your doing better strokes are horrible my fiance had one shortly before passing away (it was un related) and ended up in a wheelchair. @AlphaFen thank you so much your so evil and kind not sure how you pull it off being both at the same time but it works for you lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Taw3001 wrote: »

I have randomly chosen 10 names from the list of simmers that made at least one comments on the DD page and who also had a lists. Each will receive gift/gifts up to 1900 SimPoints. Please let me know which gift/gifts you would like from you wish list.

What a very nice thing to do! Sorry to hear about your stroke.
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    @Taw3001 Hello and :star: Welcome back :star: I'm glad your better that must have been very nasty :pensive: You are being very generous but please could you gift @rionismyname her wishlist the World Of Wonder's Carousel instead of gifting me?

@AlphaFen Sigh, there you go again. Completely and utterly destroying your reputation as a cold hearted plumbot. :*<3
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Taw3001 I'm glad your doing better strokes are horrible my fiance had one shortly before passing away (it was un related) and ended up in a wheelchair. @AlphaFen thank you so much your so evil and kind not sure how you pull it off being both at the same time but it works for you lol

So sorry for your loss @rionismyname
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    thank you @ZeeGee
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Oh my, don't know where to start!

@Aaronsims, thank you so much for the Kosovorotka! It's an adorable outfit, and I'll definitely be using it! :smiley:

@RaeNic, thank you, better today than I have been. My son is graduating tomorrow night, so I need to pull it together! :grin:

@rionismyname, so sorry for your loss sweetie, what an awful blow. Hugs! :heart:

@Taw3001, I'm sorry you had to go through that, and so glad to hear that you're recovering!

Off to the dr. today :grimace: , but back tonight. I hope everyone has a great day! :smiley:
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! Hope you're having a good day!

@gnlovew Oh, good, I'm glad you're feeling better! Your son's graduating tomorrow? How exciting! :) Congratulations to the both of you. Hope your dr appointment went well.

@goddess0676sm Thank you for the gifts! Can't wait to use them. XD

@Cogitotoro omg, thank you so much for the greenhouse! :blush: I've been waiting for that to come up on the DD and now I don't need to. I'm really excited to install it. I love gardening. So sweet of you. Thank you again. Now I think I'll use those points to send out some gifts of my own. ^_^

@rionismyname I'm so sorry for your loss. :( It's always so hard when you lose someone, no matter how long ago or recent it may have been. *hugs*

Alright, I'll stop by a little later tonight! Have a great day everyone!
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited May 2015
    Well, goodness me, what's that I see but the Uber Sani-Sim Toilet on the DD... let me see...

"I Saw the Sani-Sim There"

1, 2, 3, BUY!

Well, I was on the DD
    Y'all know what I mean
    When its uber glow was making me declare
    Now how could I flush with another (Ooh!)
    Since I saw the Sani-Sim there.

Well, I looked at it
    And had to admit
    That before too long my sims would start to stare
    They wouldn't flush with another (Woo!)

Well my points went down
    And my spouse went frown
    But I clicked and now it was mine...

Well, the download was done
    Time to watch the uber fun
    And before too long my sims would be ensnared
    Now they'll never flush with another (Woo!)
    Since I bought the Sani-Sim there.

Well their bladders filled
    While I watched them, thrilled
    As they peed and got mesmerized...

Well it lifted its seat
    And its music played so sweet
    And before too long pink mist was in the air
    Now they'll never flush with another (Ooh!)
    Whoa, since I bought the Sani-Sim there.
    Yeah, well, since I installed the Sani-Sim there.

(The original)
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top