Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Here is a listing for the current and upcoming deals.

Current Deal Thirteen minutes remaining at time of posting
    863 ) Cloche and Curl / 43 / 87 / 51% / 2 hours
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

864 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours (Refridgerator is EA's typo or spelling error - not the DD team's. :) )
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 126)
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

865 ) Sweetest Lace / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

866 ) Business Button-down Suit / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fifth Avenue Fashions

867 ) Alice / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart the 50's

868 ) Zen Again / 442 / 842 / 48% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, but less than # 541)
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation

869 ) Locks & Keys / 21 / 75 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

870 ) Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking;
    December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

871 ) Pencil Skirt / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Individual item; not part of any set

872 ) Futureshock Living / 429 / 1072 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 180, # 347 & # 562)
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation

873 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 490 / 1309 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 850, # 310, # 369)
    This set is not available for the CYS discount, however World Inspiration Compilation is available for the CYS discount.
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation

874 ) Rebel Just Because / 264 / 800 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 269 and # 783)
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s

875 ) Through the Spy Glass / 340 / 601 / 43% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, # 843 but less than # 211)
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation

876 ) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 403 / 963 / 58% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 367)
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    thanks so much for this thread its so very handy
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Thank you @jbsquared2000, @stephenhamburg and @despina53 for your kind words during this difficult time in my family's life... :)<3
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @gnlovew you're welcome for the gift
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Fenrys wrote: »
    This is my absolute favorite thread. I still don't always make the best-price purchases, but this definitely helps in deciding whether or not I can wait for it to appear again.
    Fenrys wrote: »
    I fondly remember when I was really active on the Store forum a couple years ago. I've been getting back into playing TS3 again within the last month, and I'm wishing I'd never stopped. So, here's to sticking around!
    @Fenrys - Welcome back. This is my favourite thread too which is why I have not left even though I own the store.
    This
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    @mercurydustin - Welcome. On behalf of the DD team, which are lots of people both past and present, we're glad you find this thread to be helpful.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    edited May 2015
    Picked up the "Alice" deal. I'm sure I'll figure out a use for it at some point.

Right now...working on getting back all my NRaas mods. I think I need to invest in a desktop so I can stop torturing my poor laptop with Sims.
    - TS3 "Jaedian"
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • Options
    We are currently on Deal # 872 Futureshock Living. The next deal, Africa Inspiration Collection, is not CYS enabled. However, all 19 of its items are included in World Inspiration Compilation which is CYS enabled. The compilation includes 103 items.

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Me1620 You're awesome. Thank you.
  • Options
    Thanks @ZeeGee. t1835.gif

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    872 ) Futureshock Living / 429 / 1072 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 180, # 347 & # 562)
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Yay! I got this for 195 sp, and will be getting a green download button for DD# 20 - March 2011 Compilation!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
  • Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Hi guys! I couldn't come here for a while...
    I want to thank @gnlovew for the lovely Halter Dress! I like this dress a lot! I just find out, i can move the items in my wishlist and put them in some kind of order... :D
  • Options
    mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    thank you for the warm welcome @Me1620 :), thank you very much @AlphaFen for the miniature sailboat this landlubber much appreciates it :) , @ajaxpost for the cake of course I love cake :) , @pangolin22 for the beautiful hair it will be sure to go on my next sim I make or makeover :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Reminder to people: If you already have Hogan's Deep Fried Diner Starter Kit, you can save yourself some sim points (264 sp for the DD) by waiting for DD# 361: I Heart the 50's instead of picking up DD# 874. It all depends on if you can wait until around June 25th or not. :smile:

Edit:
    On the other hand, if you don't have the Diner Starter Kit, and don't want to wait for another full rotation, Getting DD# 874 for 264 sp should get you the Diner for free around June 25th.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    You are most welcome @lisasc360 and @mercurydustin, it's great being able to help others with their Store quests :)
  • Options
    ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    > @VGryphon said:

> On the other hand, if you don't have the Diner Starter Kit, and don't want to wait for another full rotation, Getting DD# 874 for 264 sp should get you the Diner for free around June 25th.

Bought:
    Cloud 9 Counters 27/50/46% (DD# 755) for the Diner
    Then decided to buy:
    Rebel Just Because 264/800/67% (DD# 874)

I Heart The 50’s FREE
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Congrats @AlphaFen for the latest win in my caption contest!

Voting is open for the most recent contest, and I put up a new screenshot for the next one - if you can think of a good caption for this picture, we'd love to see it!
    screenshot_original.jpg

A quiet weekend - hope all are well.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    Yay, just got a green download on Rebel Just Because... and I only owned 4 items! And then I got a green download on I <3 the 50s. :D
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    Hi friends - just dropping by while I have a free moment. I caught up with all the missed posts (almost 200, yowza!) Congrats @Creeqiz on joining OTS club! Happy Birthday to those I missed. *hugs* to anyone who needs one. I posted about this on my TS3 wall, but I thought I'd post here. I know I've been a little MIA - but nothing's wrong. I'm catching up on projects and preparing for a visit from family, which will happen in a little over a week! I should be more active on here once they return home. I miss our antics, but ignoring housework in favor of Sims tends to catch up with a person, hehe! :) See y'all soon! (I live in Texas, it's not just for effect, hehe) :heart:
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Somebody recently asked if I ever uploaded my junkyard lot to the Exchange - I'm sorry, but I can't find who that was - and the answer is now, yes I have! At least the residential version is up now, the Community version soon. Here's a link to a thread with some pictures of it, and to the lot on the Exchange.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Oh wow! So many new people on the thread! Sorry I haven't been on recently. Finals were awful and then my family came to visit. Anyways, it's great to see so many new faces around! Congratulations to all the new OTS members and belated happy birthdays to everyone I missed. I actually got to play this weekend. I've started building a market for Lunar Lakes that I'm playtesting now.
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    Hi friends - just dropping by while I have a free moment. I caught up with all the missed posts (almost 200, yowza!) Congrats @Creeqiz on joining OTS club! Happy Birthday to those I missed. *hugs* to anyone who needs one. I posted about this on my TS3 wall, but I thought I'd post here. I know I've been a little MIA - but nothing's wrong. I'm catching up on projects and preparing for a visit from family, which will happen in a little over a week! I should be more active on here once they return home. I miss our antics, but ignoring housework in favor of Sims tends to catch up with a person, hehe! :) See y'all soon! (I live in Texas, it's not just for effect, hehe) :heart:

I understand completely how you feel, @Jaceigh. Also, it's nice to see someone else use y'all. (I'm originally from Oklahoma) :wink:
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    Somebody recently asked if I ever uploaded my junkyard lot to the Exchange - I'm sorry, but I can't find who that was - and the answer is now, yes I have! At least the residential version is up now, the Community version soon. Here's a link to a thread with some pictures of it, and to the lot on the Exchange.

I'm glad you posted this today, @Cogitotoro. I had almost forgotten about it. I'm planning on building a custom world in the future, and I think this will work nicely with what I have in mind.
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Yay for green downloads @MermaidInWonderlan !
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    I think that somebody may have been me. XD And yay! Happy to hear it! :)
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    So sorry for your loss @lisasc360 My husband lost his mom quite suddenly a few years ago and I felt so helpless I had no idea what to do to console / comfort him. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

My son finished building my computer so now I am downloading everything (what a process!) Funny thing is that I recently rediscovered Sims 2 and am loving it! Its like a whole new game again! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. It's Victoria Day tomorrow so we have a long weekend here. Today was my son's 18th birthday and yesterday was my daughter's 15th. Can't believe how old my babies are :o

Congrats to all getting great deals! Welcome to all the new posters. @ehl451 and @VGryphon if you haven't already, do check out LadybugLeslie's thread on this forum entitled Cascades & Daily Deals -Getting the best bang for your SP.

Have a great night /day everyone :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    @simgeek79 Yes, I have found that thread. :smile: I even found a couple deals lurking in the DD rotation that I passed along to that thread. Thank you and everyone else for the welcome!

@lisasc360 I'm sorry for your loss. My mother passed away a few days before Halloween (by cancer at 64 years old). She was in palliative care for a month, and my father and I were home caring for her from June - September. I share this to let you know that I can understand what you are going through. The pain has lessened with time.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    Welcome back @Jaceigh and thank you for the gifts :smiley: I hope you have fun when your family arrives, mine come in July, which should be fun, shame about the cleaning though.

That's the problem with housework, you just get everything clean and 6 monthes later you have to start all over again.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top