Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @RaeNic you're welcome for the gifts
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @Creeqiz - Belated congratulations on owning the store!

@VGryphon - Glad you found the thread. Congratulations on the green download button, and your future savings, now that you are part of the DD Stalker club.

Also congratulations to @irisgoddess and @rionismyname for the green download buttons you found.

To y'all from the south, those of us north of the border apparently have "eh". I don't know many who do say "eh", but I have heard it a few times.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Here is a listing of the current and upcoming deals.

Current Deal - This is a 3 hour deal
    833 ) Island Escape Compilation / 696 / 2400 / 71% / 3 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 833, # 582 & # 233)
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set

834 ) Loads of Laundry / 504 / 1080 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447 & # 399 but less than # 744 & # 688)
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry

835 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 486 / 891 / 45% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 790 & # 471)
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study

836 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is one of the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 39 )
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation

837 ) Floral Fruits / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

838 ) Feathered Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear; The Monarch Suite

839 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 809, but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

840 ) Dimensional Dress / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    This is an individual item; it is not part of any set.

841 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Island Counter / 28 / 39 / 28% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

842 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Loveseat / 53 / 81 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

843 ) Through the Spy Glass / 306 / 601 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425 but less than # 875 & # 211)
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation

844 ) Demeter's End Table / 23 / 41 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 356, # 396 & # 231)
    Part of: Muse Luxury

845 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set / 188 / 608 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @jbsquared2000 and @ZeeGee966, thanks for being my friends, and thank you for the Mother Russia outfits! They're going to look really cool on my sims! :grin:

Headed home today, no telling what is up with our internet, hubby's been there all week, but there are no guarantees! :smiley: If I'm AWOL, I'll be back as soon as possible. Hope everyone has a great day!! :smiley:
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    @gnlovew - thank you, too, for the All Banged Up hair!! My Sims were a sorry sight :cry: but now they are no longer fashion outcasts, thanks to so many of you on this forum! :smiley: (Maybe now the Sim fashion police will leave my Sims alone.. :unamused: )
    :smiley:

Have a safe trip back home! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    Thanks to @MariTomKaulitZ, @Nevills, @RoseMcGowan, @gnlovew and @scillakees for the cute items and some help with DD sets. My sister was home to visit, and I enjoyed showing her my spoils from the Store (she's also a Sims fan. We have game nights sometimes!). :smiley:
  • Options
    Thanks to this lovely thread, I was able to pick up the Loads of Laundry this morning for only 35 points, since I had bought the Bayside Laundry earlier on the DD for only 155. Loads of Laundry also got me I Heart the 50s Laundry and Ultra Lounge Laundry FREE! Woohoo! :)
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    robovegan wrote: »
    Thanks to @MariTomKaulitZ, @Nevills, @RoseMcGowan, @gnlovew and @scillakees for the cute items and some help with DD sets. My sister was home to visit, and I enjoyed showing her my spoils from the Store (she's also a Sims fan. We have game nights sometimes!). :smiley:

Does your sister have a wishlist that we can gift?
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Thank you @AlphaFen for the gift of the non-stalking cake. :smiley: I'm not sure if @pangolin22 is in here, but thank you as well for the gift.

I think I may have to start my own "thank you" thread.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    RaeNic wrote: »
    Ok @Creeqiz You're psychic mind powers are starting to get a little scary. lol I was just talking to another friend about the last Venue of Amore and then you gift me it? I'm blow away by you and your generosity. Thank you so much! I can't wait to have a little sim Venice complete with gondola rides. <3

LOL You are welcome. I was going to get you Sunlit Tides, but I was short 200 points after clearing out someone else's wishlist.
    RaeNic wrote: »
    Creeqiz wrote: »
    LOL You are welcome. I was going to get you Sunlit Tides, but I was short 200 points after clearing out someone else's wishlist.
    haha That's funny. What are the odds though? It's just kind of crazy. I love the venue, though. I put it in my game last night, it's beautiful!

I am glad you like it!
    @Creeqiz congrats on your new status

Thanks!
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    @Creeqiz :star: Own the Store :star: YAY <3

Thanks!
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @Creeqiz - Belated congratulations on owning the store!

Thanks!
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
  • Options
    @Creeqiz - thank you so much for the drawer bed! I am hoping to scoop up the Contemporary Comfort Bedroom while it's on sale, for a great price, and this helps a bunch!
    VGryphon wrote: »

Me too! I don't want to take up space on these individual discussion threads, but I want to make sure I thank each one of you when you send a gift, because you are all so generous! :)

• Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    Well, you all had fun the last 48 hours, I kept up with the language discussion on my tablet, cut short just before @ajaxpost 's quotes from Notes from a small Island, where I started catching up again tonight, coming back for a blast with the model aeroplane antics.

So yall seem to be related too, my thoughts then went off at a tangent, and I started thinking about Mitochondrial Eve (150,000 years young), I'll refrain from boring anyone with that, but... the Mitochondrial Adam was only half her "age", (75,000 years) so I thought, perhaps he liked older women. Like I said, a tangent, but I thought I'd share anyway.

Thank you to @gnlovew for the dress, while I was away :smile:

edit: to correct some spelling and stuff, and this is the first Sales page where I own everything on it.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    @gnlovew Thank you for the rococo jacket! XD I saw that you're heading home, hopefully your internet is all figured out. And I've been well, hope you are, too! ^_^

Hey everyone! Hope you're well! :) I wanted to say, I'm a fan of the language debate as well. So fascinating! I did not know some of what was shared. I love learning new things, especially language related and how they connect other countries to one another.
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Me too! I don't want to take up space on these individual discussion threads, but I want to make sure I thank each one of you when you send a gift, because you are all so generous! :)
    haha I'm with both of you there. I'm just wanting to set it up first. I even took some pictures already that I'll want to share on it of some of the lovely items I've been gifted. On that note, I was going through making a list of who gifted me what....I wish I'd started it sooner. 0.o haha So many names and items to keep track of. I had no idea it'd be so when I first made my way over here. So many generous people indeed. <3
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    Question for all the store owners have you ever got the show stopping set to show up as owned??
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »

To y'all from the south, those of us north of the border apparently have "eh". I don't know many who do say "eh", but I have heard it a few times.

I remember one border crossing (Montana into Canada) when the border patrol officer asked my dad if he had any mace spray. My dad said "no," to which the officer replied, "Good stuff though, eh?" I never lost that small impression of Canada (though I have other more accurate and favorable impressions, too!)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Thank you @Cogitotoro for the welcome gift!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @scillakees @AlphaFen (I can see why you were drawn to Flock of evils hairstyle) and at @pangolin22 thank you all for the gifts!! :) it really brightens my day :)
    @Me1620 I say eh lol I'm in mihigan and of course my friend from canada says it all the time lol a lil joke (hope no one gets offended) it is how canada got its name (not literaly) they put a bunch of letters in a hat and took turns drawing them first guy says C eh second says N eh third says D eh and that is the joke Im not very good and telling them in type but Im sure you all get it lol
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @MermaidInWonderlan Sorry to hear you have not been well. Hope everything is ok now. :)

Have been catching up on missed 'language' pages, fascinating. @ajaxpost I reckon too, all the time, and @Cogitotoro it surprises me, when I really think about it, how often I say 'you-all'. Had never considered it to be other than a normal English abbreviation of 'are you all?' I'm forever asking things like, 'Are y'all going up town?', but perhaps this isn't what you meant? B) Does this mean I'm related to y'all? o:)

@ZeeGee Didn't see your post before you edited it, so I'm deff one Brit not offended, so where are you? ;)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    Hey yall (sorry couldn't resist and its definitely part of my normal vocabulary where i live)

i'm still hitting the MMAo button hoping something will pop up, i got Midnight Hollow to appear which is the world i don't want but i'm going to keep pushing hoping Lunar lakes standard comes up but i'm getting the own the store whenever im on watching ads.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
    @mothersuperior2, thank you for the Super Cute Decora-tion. My Sims and I will <3<3 it... :) What a good way to start off the day with a gift from a friend after the last 2 weeks that I had. I have been having a bad 2 weeks because my father-in-law was in the hospital and was in serious condition. He passed away on Mother's Day... :'(
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @lisasc360 sorry for your hard time and more so your loss
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    @angeljess26, Thank you for your kind gifts and words... :)<3 Now it's time to start the healing process for my husband and I and his family. His dad is no longer suffering and is in a good place but he will surely be missed by many of his family and friends.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Hi @lisasc360, so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. My thoughts are with you and your family and I hope that you have many good memories of him to cherish and celebrate his life now that he is no longer with you.
  • Options
    Thank you @ajaxpost... :)<3 We sure do have a lot of good memories to look back on with my father-in-law... :)
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hiya everyone! *Waves* I am sorry for my absence, I have been really busy with OE work, volunteer work, and dun dun dun :lol: my first attempt of a forum game with lots of cool prizes :sunglasses:

I promise to come back (just 10 pages behind this time :open_mouth: ), but I wanted to invite all of you to come join in the fun, here: Give a Gift of Creation Game . Right now, I need more Creation Wishlists for Creators to bounce ideas off of... and I need feedback, because I feel like I am doing it all wrong! :worried:

Congrats to all those who have joined the Own the Whole Store Club! Yay!!!! There is a party going on here: Own the Whole Store Party!!! Everyone Invited!***Cake, Cookies, and Ice Cream Included!!!:yum:

@stephenhamburg : I am sooOooo happy that you had success with your first attempt with CS!! *Happy dancing around*

@ZeeGee , I know I was supposed to explain how we correlated the Uber Sani Sim Toilet flushing into hilarious humor, but I went too far back on the DD Rotation to Adrian's ( @ajaxpost ) finale as host, got a little too teary eyed :cry: , blissful memories though! :love: And poor @Ximph having to take over the longest list ever, to be followed up by not just a longer one, but the last. :cry: But anyway, @Cogitotoro wrote lots of potty humor (I believe lyrics too), so many posted pics of things we should not necessarily place on a porcelain throne, but can... and did! :p It just was always a way to break up the mundane fact that the Toilet was in rotation 3+ times (in most rotations), twice in row too, for that particular DD Rotation. And when we would get bummed out that those deals would time out, get Liamed, or just miss it entirely, we always had the Uber Sim Sani Toilet to flush our frustrations away! :lol:

Sorry to be so brief (for me anyway :tongue: ), just know that I am thinking of you, hoping that the Greens are a plenty and the ads are forever in your Favor! Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3

Edited to fix links... I think I got em right this time :open_mouth:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top