Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    SpiderCrowWolfSpiderCrowWolf Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited March 2015
    So they changed the times of the DDs again. I know it was at like 6:19 and 8:19 am central (I can't go through entire list) and now where I'm at it 8:06 am central and shows current deal is running 1 hour and 15 more minutes. Oh........looks like someone caught it before I saw it and made the changes.
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    So they changed the times of the DDs again. I know it was at like 6:19 and 8:19 am central (I can't go through entire list) and now where I'm at it 8:06 am central and shows current deal is running 1 hour and 15 more minutes. Oh........looks like someone caught it before I saw it and made the changes.

According to the spreadsheet everything is running on schedule
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    Hmm......right. But last week at 8:19 am Central time a new DD would roll around. This week it's 9:19 am central. I live central time so I know and even had my alarms set for those times. At the moment it is 8:15 am. I'm looking at 5 different clocks
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hmm......right. But last week at 8:19 am Central time a new DD would roll around. This week it's 9:19 am central. I live central time so I know and even had my alarms set for those times. At the moment it is 8:15 am. I'm looking at 5 different clocks

There was a 3 hour deal a couple of hours earlier, there's another one at 956

• Options
    Oh and yes I know that the spreadsheet is running according to schedule, but an hour was lost somewhere is what I'm getting at.
  • Options
    Ok thanks. I was asleep at the time. :)
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Sweet2 Sweet? Can I ask you for some help? I wanna get started on Make a Wish, but I dunno which set aside from Storybook to work on to drop the price down the farthest in the smallest amount of time. And Brunch is supposed to show up on the DD at 74% off at 9:19 pm right? (Just wanna make triple sure) (WHY did I call it Boho Garden?!)
  • Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    I'm so excited to get the bistro today!!! I hope you all had good weekends. Mine was very full, and now it's time to get back to real life (aka laundry and cleaning) ha.

I also feel like I need to get something off my chest-- a couple of summers ago my husband bought me a fully automatic, clip fed super soaker so I can "hunt" the squirrels that try to eat all of my hard grown produce. I hope we can still be friends @LyrielSim :anguished:
  • Options
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    @Sweet2 Sweet? Can I ask you for some help? I wanna get started on Make a Wish, but I dunno which set aside from Storybook to work on to drop the price down the farthest in the smallest amount of time. And Brunch is supposed to show up on the DD at 74% off at 9:19 pm right? (Just wanna make triple sure) (WHY did I call it Boho Garden?!)

yep, Brunch will be on at 9:19 pm :)

Make a Wish is a difficult one because calculations tend to be a bit off. I played the waiting game and went for Faire Folk Attire (which comes up March 13 at 2:19 am for you) then waited for Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire (calculated it would be 0 with the store CYS, had to pay 55), already had Storybook bathroom and a few odd items here and there from the other sets and then waited for Make a wish on the DD, which won't be on again till May so that's going to be a long wait.

Do you have any items yet? If so, which ones and what's your current CYS on the sets they're part of

• Options
    LadybugLeslieLadybugLeslie Posts: 698 Member
    @Cynth220 - the two sets that carry the most weight are Full Storybook (worth 1763 sp) and Once Upon A Time Cottage (worth 1784sp). Of those Happily Ever After is worth the biggest chunk all at once- 994 sp. You need a CYS of 1305 to get it free on DD, but if you don't want to wait that long, working on both of those big sets will get the compilation down to around 500 sp.
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »

@trithone, hope your festival went well and you're not too exhausted!

Festival went very well. My students all did very well and we had no major hiccups overall. I am quite exhausted! Almost forgot about the spreadsheet this morning in my fog, but I suddenly remembered it. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    edited March 2015
    Ahh two sets I have been waiting for are going on sale today! And I'm going to be at work when they go on sale! I was planning on downloading them from my phone but but then I lost it yesterday in one of the biggest train stations in the country... :( Here's hoping I get a break during these times and can sneak my laptop out or something... I work with kids so that's going to be hard.

Hope everyone has a great week! Looks like this week, perhaps in the next day or so, is the end of the list...
  • Options
    haldechick02haldechick02 Posts: 31 Member
    > @Pugslover4 said:
    > JennaIsGhost your house is beautiful. I recommend it. Right on. I am feeling a little better guys, just stuffy and sick. But decided to get up out of bed and check all my gifts, thanks to haldechick02 for the bar, KSkywalker4571 for the clock, LyrielSim for clothes, and help me get the complete my set for One with Nature. So wonderful to see what a surprise gifts was Business as Bistro what so happy. Thanks! gnlovew thanks for the light, ragan651 thanks for the hair (spikes) Anniemary for the hair and MRSMLOG for Titanic Toys Machine. I wasn't expecting that. I do hope to get hopefully soon is Midnight Hollow and Lunar Lake. But super thanks to everyone and wished me well too. I am going to read from page 692 and grab more points while i am at it and go back to sleep. Thanks again guys.

You're very welcome! And you'll enjoy Midnight Hollow when you get it - I got it a few weeks ago and have really been enjoying it.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @trithone - Samantha, I am glad festival went well and the weather did not interfere.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hello all, back and feeling a little better. Still got stuffy nose but hanging in there. And now the ads are starting to dry out on me. :'( I do hope they get this fix. Anyway, happy Simming!

Edit: I am still quite a way from getting Pushing Pedals but it's 26% with 765 simpoints. Still over 100 simpoints can't remember what it was. LOL!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Hi! Huggles all!!!
    And double huggles to those who need it HUGE HUGZ!!!!!

Looks like we will see this weekend if the DD does rotate again. I sure hope it does! for everyone!
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @trithone Yay! Glad this weekend's festival went well :smiley:
    @MermaidinWonderlan sorry to hear u lost your phone :disappointed: and I hope you do get a chance to get the sets u want while at work...that's happened to me before and too many times for my liking - Good Luck!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    Don't even put it out there, it has to rotate!

I've already allotted the simpoints. :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    @Cynth220 - the two sets that carry the most weight are Full Storybook (worth 1763 sp) and Once Upon A Time Cottage (worth 1784sp). Of those Happily Ever After is worth the biggest chunk all at once- 994 sp. You need a CYS of 1305 to get it free on DD, but if you don't want to wait that long, working on both of those big sets will get the compilation down to around 500 sp.

@LadybugLeslie & @Sweet2 Okay....so with the current CYS price of 2,085 times 0.9 (I actually did this myself on the Buccaneer set, turned up at 595.something to get it for free) 'cause I'm not counting what I already got before I essentially "tripped" into Make a Wish it would be....1876.5 or 1877 points worth of objects/clothing and the like. As stated I already own the entire Storybook set so that cuts out quite a bit, nearly 2k points I think.
  • Options
    LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    @SemaviLady Regretfully, I agree -Squirrels can be a nuisance, sometimes causing costly damages. I feed them, and other toothy/scratchy critters, away from buildings. I try not to leave any foods down at night either, Raccoons can make themselves a little too cozy. Ha! One summer, neighbors had frequent visitors in the yard. They made a regular habit out of having noisy parties in the pool, yes -in it, and then romancing till dawn on the patio. Guess they were going for that WooHoo Challenge Badge? who knew :o

@LadybugLeslie :D OMG - I nearly fell right outta my chair on that SuperSoaker post!! Now there's coffee all over the keyboard again. I'm gonna need to get a bib for myself with you people!!

@Radlee Congrats on the new LOL-ly Badge! re: kung-fu simming -Oh thanks a lot, now its stuck in my head :unamused:

@Pugslover4 You're very welcome! Glad I could cheer you up a bit with that Bistro surprise. I like that venue, was one of my first. Mine's a Skyline Chili right now. mmm... chili :yum:
    By @pugslover4 Well, there is items still need to get. Well at least. HAHA!
    ...Midnight Hollow Gold...
    ...not anymore ;)

@Pixieydust Oh that sounded like a nice B'day time you spent with your son. So very nice to spend time with family, priceless. otoh I'm sorry to read of your continuing PC woes. At least its for a happy reason -you've got so much SimStuff its exploding! :star:

@stephenhamburg Rec'd! I like the detail on Wohnhaus SKAND 1, of the entryway with a rotated front stairs/door. Realistically reminds me of the care taken with home layouts in the north to conserve winter heat loss. The rotation would help keep the winds from blowing clear through the house. Nice, I'm stealing the idea. :#

@Jaceigh So Sweet! Coo at that little angel niece once or twice for us? I miss those days, they go by way too fast <3

@frozenorangejuic I hope things went/go well today for your hubby on that interview. Its a hard sell these days, no matter what some report/survey says. :/

@trithone Yay for your sucessful festival! Glad to hear they made you proud. :)

Zounds, this is turning into a novel... Every time I try to log in & post I get Ads or you guys write something... just wait!!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @LyrielSim or @anybody do you know how I can mark off what I own from my profile things I wrote in my thing with my name. I hope I make sense. LOL!
    List_zpsevryohej.png
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Cynth220 wrote: »

@LadybugLeslie & @Sweet2 Okay....so with the current CYS price of 2,085 times 0.9 (I actually did this myself on the Buccaneer set, turned up at 595.something to get it for free) 'cause I'm not counting what I already got before I essentially "tripped" into Make a Wish it would be....1876.5 or 1877 points worth of objects/clothing and the like. As stated I already own the entire Storybook set so that cuts out quite a bit, nearly 2k points I think.

You do have to count what you already have because it counts for the compilation. For a set you don't have anything from, it would be times 0.9. However, if you already have something and calculate from CYS it's times 100 and then divided by 90 because the CYS price is 90% of what you need for completion. If you have a CYS of 90 on something, you'd need a 100 sp item to get it free since 100x0.9 is 90

For a CYS of 2085 you need roughly 2320 sp to make Make a Wish free. If you don't have anything from Faire Folk Attire and Slumber, getting Once Upon a Time Cottage and Faire Folk Den should do it, that sums up to 2337.

@Pugslover4 if the x in the corner means you can only delete your post, copy it and repost without the things you can mark off

• Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited March 2015
    @pugslover4, there's an S with a slash through it that crosses things out. It's right beside the italics and the list thing, when you comment. Unfortunately, I don't think its possible to edit a wall update, so you might have to just copy what you already put down in the last one and update again. I hope that helps. :)

EDIT:

But I suppose crossing it out wouldn't matter, if you have to start from scratch again. Probably easier to just erase the item completely.
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    @Pugslover4, you're welcome! Glad you're feeling better. :)
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    I think the interview went well! He was interviewing for two positions today and he thinks he's going to get an offer for one of them. They want him to come back tomorrow to interview for a third position that pays a dollar more per hour so I think that's a good sign! Thanks for all the positive thoughts/prayers. This is about the best job he can get in our area and he won't have to freelance anymore which is stressful (and doesn't pay that well).

I'm up to University Life on the re-install, got stopped because I had to patch before I could do the rest. So only two EPs and one SP left to download!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top