Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Thank you @gnlovew for the gift and thank you @Pixieydust for the gift as well, and the cute message that was with it. Made me giggle a bit. :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    I got some stuff on my wishlist that I'm currently quite baffled about. The Japanese Inspired Living Collection for starters, does that ever show up on either Sales page?
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    I have been considerably giftbombed recently, which is great :smiley: now I would like to give something back to the community, I like building, so a little alternative way of saying thanks.
    First up, two simple (stereo-)typical scandanavian houses, that were inspired by my summer vacations in Scandanavia. Which if anybody has any use for, please enjoy :smiley:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    The store is completely down for me. I get "Liam" on every page. :/ And here I was in the middle of a run of ads :s
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @Ximph you are awesome! Thanks for the gifts of all light and some aren't and the writing got me chuckle even though I am sick and makes me feel better to laugh! Thanks for brighten my day!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you for the lantern! I finally finished my paper and will be getting the garden shortly :smiley:
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    @Pixieydust, I couldn't stop laughing at your comment with a nice gift of the gnomes. Can't get enough of them. They are very sneaky and cause damage to your brain that you want to kick the gnomes to the moon!
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @Pixieydust, I couldn't stop laughing at your comment with a nice gift of the gnomes. Can't get enough of them. They are very sneaky and cause damage to your brain that you want to kick the gnomes to the moon!

I am glad I could make you smile...I love the gnomes....must have more!! LOL

OOOOOHHHHH tomorrow looks like a great day for dd peeps!! We have the bistro, pushin pedals and bees knees for moi! Going to stay up searching for ads for sure!! I might not finish my stuff on the sales list I was hoping for but the prices on those things here tomorrow are great!! I hope to help out a few with a bike rack or something if you put it up on your wish list to try to help you too get those bikes...it seems like a good set..

Hope you all are having a good evening or whatever it is in your timezone...this bunny is hungry...going to forage for food...where is my simbot or the bone bag who lives in a coffin? LOL
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    @stephenhamburg, thanks for uploading the little Wohnhausen for us! They're so cute and authentic looking. I love little houses. Rec'd!

@frozenorangejuic, tomorrow is the day for hubby's interview? Best of luck - unemployment is so hard in so many ways.

@trithone, hope your festival went well and you're not too exhausted!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    cbartsch69cbartsch69 Posts: 169 Member
    Okay, I'm back with another 1,000+ points to go gifting with! Anyone who wants/needs something -- post a message to me within the next 1/2hour or so in the Complete a Set thread and I'll send some things your way!
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @bekkasan thank you for the kung fu pants! (humming the tune) everybody was kung fu simming! their kicks were fast as...swimming? :relaxed:
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hey @Radlee - thanks for the gift hon, I just saw it - it's so nice of you to share your points <3 I hope you had a nice weekend with the family and got some play time in too. Don't stay up too late!! :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Grrr! I want to get more points, but the store is closed for now. Which it's making me mad. The phone is fine, but it's rarely show the ads on my phone, but here on my computer isn't. I can't get back in unless they quit saying the store closed for a moment to be fixed got the finest people working on it. Well here me going :p so yeah just want to get back to my MMAO! Hopefully get what I needed. ;)
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @simgeek79 you're welcome! i'm sorry to hear you're still not getting ads!

i did have a good weekend-- too short, though. i did get to play my game a bit. i was going to try to play more tonight, but maybe i should go to sleep? okay, just one hour of play then i'll sleep :)
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Lol! Yes, I tried three different browsers this afternoon and all of Cogitotoro's tricks and nothing! nada, zilch, zero... so strange. I tried our other computer, I even tried my son's laptop and nothing. Oh well...what can you do?!

Yes weekends are waaay too short and I was going to go to bed about an hour ago but thought I'd pop around the forums for a bit and here I am still! :o Have fun playing and have a great week....hope it flies by during the day for 'ya :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    I forget how chatty we can be (not a complaint) until I miss a couple of days, hehe. 200+ posts to catch up on. We got a few inches of snow where I'm visiting but since I didn't have to go anywhere, it was pretty to look at and not a big deal. Ironically, where I live is having their own version of winter weather and I'm not sorry to miss it! I hope everyone is doing well. I have a few more days to coo at my niece. :)
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @Jaceigh I am glad you're having a nice trip and getting to spend some time with your family :smile:
    Jaceigh wrote: »
    I forget how chatty we can be (not a complaint) until I miss a couple of days, hehe. 200+ posts to catch up on.

Don't you just hate it when people go off topic all the time? People should keep themselves to themselves and be more serious minded.

Like Me B)
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    @frozenorangejuic, tomorrow is the day for hubby's interview? Best of luck - unemployment is so hard in so many ways.
    Yes today is the day! He's been emailing the guy over the weekend about some things and it's looking good, but at the same time we don't want to get our hopes up, you know? But I'll definitely let everyone know how it goes!

Is there a way to transfer my store content from one computer to another rather than going into my purchase history and downloading it all then installing through the launcher? I need to do a clean install on one of our computers and dread re-downloading all my content. I suppose that counts as a first world problem.
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited March 2015
    @frozenorangejuic Good Luck! My thoughts are with you both, job hunting is such a stressful time <3

I use the downloads dashboard in game as that's much quicker but you probably know about that already and want some advice that's more techy, sorry. I love all the wonderful stuff I've gotten in store but I agree it is a bit of a drag having to install it all, best first world problem ever though ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I have both of the computers in a home group. I wonder if I could just copy my whole sims 3 folder from one to the other. Then I'd have my mods and saves and stuff too.

ETA: Oh and thanks, @AlphaFen!
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    Yes today is the day! He's been emailing the guy over the weekend about some things and it's looking good, but at the same time we don't want to get our hopes up, you know? But I'll definitely let everyone know how it goes!

Is there a way to transfer my store content from one computer to another rather than going into my purchase history and downloading it all then installing through the launcher? I need to do a clean install on one of our computers and dread re-downloading all my content. I suppose that counts as a first world problem.

You should be able to transfer the entire Sims 3 folder from one to another, but you can settle for certain files, in this post I've explained which ones, do back up to be safe. It should work.

And good luck to your husband :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @frozenorangejuic I moved stuff to my hubby's puter from the external drive when mine crashed last year. We already had most of the EP's installed from when he was stuck in bed after being in hospital so I just installed the few missing ones. I was lucky I had warning and had transferred everything to the external...which I need to go ahead and do another back up. Mental note made. LOL...written note made! :confused:
  • Options
    Thanks guys! I think I'll try moving over the whole folder... in about two days when everything finishes downloading. :lol: Right now it says it still has an hour and 14 minutes just for the base game!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Thanks guys! I think I'll try moving over the whole folder... in about two days when everything finishes downloading. :lol: Right now it says it still has an hour and 14 minutes just for the base game!

Yikes! I know it took me hours just to get the Sims4 Free time play downloaded. Good luck with it.

• Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    @bekkasan I still have to test my Sims4 48 hours trail. Waiting for a rainy weekend, and then stock up on popcorn. Might as well make an event of it.

@frozenorangejuic good luck to you husband and with the sims 3 as wll :smile:

I got my days mixed up with Pushin' Pedals, sorry if it confused anybody, it confused me, it is of course coming in exactly 12 hours on the Daily Deal :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top