Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Happy Birthday @simgeek79!! :)
    The dancing robot says happy birthday as well. :p
    Also, check your gifts. ;)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Awww thank you Jenna - I love plants - thank you - you didn't have to do that : ) and please pass my thanks on to the Robot, when I called, he suggested I rub some bacon on my wrinkles and age spots! I decided to eat it instead - haha!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Happy birthday @simgeek79 :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    Thank you @Sweet2 - not so bad having insomnia tonight after all.

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    Aw, that tree makes a lovely avatar. :D
  • Options
    I hope you didn't all fall asleep waiting for that Frontier Finds Set. ;)
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ Spreadsheet team - I can clock in now. Sorry I am late today OE got really busy.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Lol! No, I'm reading my book : ) I am so far from sleepy, I will suffer when I have to get ready for work in a few hours, maybe I'll look so terrible work will send me home !!

• Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Darn it, have to leave in less than 15 minutes and Frontier Finds Kitchen comes up in 23 :(
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Nah, you are photogenic, remember, @simgeek79. You can't look terrible. They should cut you some slack for being tired on your birthday anyway. They'll probably think you partied all night rather than waiting for a digital Frontier dining set to go on sale, though. ;)
  • Options
    Lol! Yeah, if only they knew I was a closet gamer - haha! I am sure they would be surprised. Well I am at good position for this deal. According to Elianhere's calculator so long as the deal is over 26% I am golden!! Sorry to hear that @Sweet2 are you not able to use your phone to buy it once you get where you are going?

• Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    Happy Birthday @simgeek79! :D
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    Seriously. If the dang Outcast Odyssey ads would work without liking their page I would probably be getting 500 more sp a day. I refuse to like them. They even pop up when it's time for other ads, they're hogging their space.

Try not being signed in to facebook when you see the ad. You don't have to be signed in to get the points. At least it worked that way for me a little earlier today.
    I'm never signed in to facebook - ever - and those dumb ads won't work for me. I tried doing the "like" and then just not signing in, but it didn't work. Anybody else have tips for them?

Try it again, they changed it from liking their page, to sharing their page. Their Facebook page will pop up, and the points will then be given.

By the way, those Outcast Odyssey ads are working for me now - thanks for the heads up, and I hope everybody else is clicking on them now too.

It cracks me up that whoever changed them to make them work apparently got flustered and did it in a hurry without paying much attention, because now the button says "Like Our Facebook" (instead of "Like Us On Facebook"), as if they now own Facebook. Unless "like our Facebook" is some kind of new saying, which is possible.

You're welcome @Cogitotoro, I'm glad they're working for you! :D

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Thank you @KittyKat8103 :)

• Options
    That's too bad, @Sweet2. I wish there was a way to buy DD offers for others without having to pay full price. :\ Is there absolutely no way you can access the internet during the next two hours?
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    Yay! Green download button for Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining for me! I hope you're all able to get it too! :D
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    Expired Deal:
    Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Prickly Pear Sculpture / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hrs
    This is part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set, Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation, Fabulous Fiesta!, April 2012 Compilation Set

Current Deal:
    914 ) Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining / 187 / 561 / 67% / 2 hrs (on the weekly sale pages: 409 SP, 27% off)
    This is part of: April 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals:
    915 ) Overly General Dining Chair / ? / 61 / % / 2 hrs
    This is part of: Ultra Lounge Dining Set, Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set, Full Ultra Lounge Set, Ultra Lounge 2010, Best of 2010 Collection

916 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / ? / 475 / % / ? hrs
    This is part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    914 ) Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining / 187 / 561 / 67% / 2 hrs

Next up -

915 ) Overly General Dining Chair / 2 hrs
    916 ) Contemporary Comfort Kitchen
  • Options
    Yay! 67% wow! Downloading now Thanks to those of you who helped me tonight (once again!) I already own the other two upcoming deals so I'm going to sneak back into bed and pray that I fall asleep right away and that my husband doesn't wake up - don't want to get lectured like my teen sim ;) but before I go, Fan00123 are you still waiting for the deal? Did you get the download button? In not let me know and I'll see what I can do. I checked your wishlist but don't see any frontier stuff there. Let me know and hopefully soon...must get some sleep... :(

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Guess I should have refreshed my screen, just saw your post Fan00123 - yay!!! You got it too!
    -
    ETA - Off to bed now, hope Radlee's baby wakes her in time, such a great discount!! Thanks again everyone for the birthday wishes and @KittyKat8103 thank you for the gift I just saw it in my purchase history while downloading my kitchen set. You are too sweet :smile:

• Options
    Sleep well and have a wonderful birthday, @simgeek79. I am glad you didn't stay up in vain. :D
  • Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited December 2014
    @simgeek69 Thank you for remembering and I did get the green download! :D I hope you get a good night's sleep! :)

Edit: Lol. I didn't read the second post. Ignore this post then.
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited December 2014
    missy2311 wrote: »
    @ Spreadsheet team - I can clock in now. Sorry I am late today OE got really busy.
    Thanks Catherine, I can't stop OE from interrupting my Sims time either. Have a good day/evening. I can clock out, but I will update for the current deal.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome @simgeek79, have a good night and I hope you have a wonderful birthday! :D
    I'm off to bed myself!
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Awww thank you Jenna - I love plants - thank you - you didn't have to do that : ) and please pass my thanks on to the Robot, when I called, he suggested I rub some bacon on my wrinkles and age spots! I decided to eat it instead - haha!
    I didn't have to but I wanted to! :) you're welcome! :)
    Lol! That last part made me laugh! :p
    I think he needs to be recharged, he keeps telling me to rub some bacon on everything he encounters. Silly robot. :p
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    @Pixieydust, thank you so much for the lovely Balloon Sleeve Top. One step closer to own Fifth Avenue Fashions :D

@SemaviLady, welcome to the DD Stalkers and congrats on the great deals (getting the Cow Plant without directly buying it)

@simgeek79:
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday Dear Simgeek
    Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
    From old friends and new,
    May good luck go with you,
    And happiness too.

@all who suffer from pain (or other bad things), I hope you`ll feel better, soon!
    Have a nice day!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top