Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it just me or are the sales getting worse?

:|
What is it with the sales percentages dropping? You would think with TS4 being released next week, they would have better sales.
I hope at least when the new DD list starts they offer awesome deals in the 70s and 80s and change the format to holiday format (drop the cap for volume and lock the item/set in for an entire hour).
baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif

Comments

• candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    EA does not really care about the store they hope everyone will buy Sims 4. I think they are going to be very disappointed except for new customers who have never played the game before.
  • Megan31917Megan31917 Posts: 457 Member
    I've never had a great deal from MMAO. Even when they had that 3X off -my % was never over 30%. I have read where some do get the great deals -but I haven't.
    I watch the DD but only for a few items that I've been wanting and refuse to pay full price for. I was able to get the Bakery after 3 tries & it cost me just over 500 points -so I was happy with that.

Since there are many people not buying Sims 4, I hope EA realizes this & offers some sales & deals on venues & Worlds.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Megan31917 wrote: »
    I've never had a great deal from MMAO. Even when they had that 3X off -my % was never over 30%. I have read where some do get the great deals -but I haven't.
    I watch the DD but only for a few items that I've been wanting and refuse to pay full price for. I was able to get the Bakery after 3 tries & it cost me just over 500 points -so I was happy with that.

Since there are many people not buying Sims 4, I hope EA realizes this & offers some sales & deals on venues & Worlds.

The MMAO has been crap for so long. The 3x's sale wasn't too bad. My problem was I kept getting individual items from Showstopping Styles and I would refuse the offer because with my luck, I would end up paying close to full price after all even if it came up on the DD (since it's not CYS enabled). :\
    I really hope they do another 3x's so I can get a shot at knocking out several of the individual CAS items that aren't available in set at dirt cheap prices. *fingers and toes crossed*

The sales are between about 20-35% off. Those are crap sales. Whatever happened to the 45 or more percent off?

If they go holiday format on the next DD list, there will be no more under a minute sell outs and freezing pages only to find the next deal is already up before it loads. No more Okay this is the third go around - hope I can get lucky this time! ;)

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • moochgeniusmoochgenius Posts: 10 New Member
    edited August 2014
    To be honest the sims 4 doesn't sound as good it is missing a lot of content from the previous games but that is my opinion oh well... also why is most of the content on the store so expensive even with the sales? :/
  • LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    Getting good deals on the DD and then pairing it up with sets on sale and CYS is the best way to get a real bargain. I got Wretched Threads for about 350 sp this way :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    I really hope they do another 3x's so I can get a shot at knocking out several of the individual CAS items that aren't available in set at dirt cheap prices. *fingers and toes crossed*

I wouldn't mind this either, because I am at the point where I am pretty close to owning the store, but I need to pick up those older CAS items. I have enough points to pay full price for them, but I just don't feel like they are worth 75-100sp, considering how old most of the individual CAS items are, they really are long past due for a price drop. Plus 90% of the time when the items I need show up in my MMAO they are offered alongside items that I already own, and often at discounts like 11% off or something silly like that. I would rather save my remaining simpoints for gifting than spend them on items I feel are overpriced.