Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A School for Teens

This will be similar to the College Daze project that I came up with over on Carl and Pam's Form for Sims 3. I plan to start playing this after I've gained a little familiarity with the game.

You start with a YA, Adult, or Elder houseparent and up to 7 teen sims. The houseparent's traits can be chosen; the teens' traits should be random (I use a 20-sided die, 2 rolls for each trait)

The goal is to get each teen to level 10 in 2 skills before moving him or her out. Teens can be aged up to YA when they've made the Honor Roll.

I don't know yet if I can have a household with one adult and 7 unrelated teens. I made a household of 8 YAs and plan to age 7 of them down to Teens. I'll pick out clothes then and hopefully will be able to post pictures.

Here is my "dorm":

Henry Advisor -- Nerd Brain -- neat, foodie, good

Louise Butler -- Master Chef -- foodie, lazy
Nathan Henderson -- Body Builder -- active, outgoing
Rita Benet -- Renaissance Sim -- good, slob
Karen Lopez -- Nerd Brain -- neat, gloomy
Alfred Williams -- Renaissance Sim -- clumsy, loner
Joyce Cole -- Angling Ace -- loves outdoors, childish
Bruce Armstrong -- Renaissance Sim -- lazy, self-assured

Usually I set up the dorm so that the students have access only to the cheapest fridge, shower, and beds, while the advisor has a private suite with nicer furniture. I don't know if we'll be able to lock interior doors.

Comments

• CatszaCatsza Posts: 72 Member
    Sounds quite interesting! I don't always pay attention to my sims' skills, and I rarely get them to level 10, so I would like for a change to try a challenge like that. I hope the teens can be unrelated, but either way it will be quite fun and challenging to maximize 14 skills in one game! :D
  • KaleekoKaleeko Posts: 586 Member
    Man, that sounds hectic! I've never been great at multitasking with 4-5 sims, let alone 8... That's definitely going to be a challenge! Sounds like it could be interesting, though. I'm interested to see how you set it up. :)