Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Asymmetrical faces?

PajerdaPajerda Posts: 24 New Member
I don't know if this is a topic already, but does anyone know if it would be possible to create asymmetrical faces on the sims 4? Is there a button to push in CAS that I don't know about? Is there a mod out there or in the works for something like this? Is this something other people want?

I know that there are many of us out there that are very meticulous in CAS. A big issue for me is that I don't have a symmetrical face, nor do most people in the world, but in CAS things are automatically symmetrical.

Comments

• simfeetundersimfeetunder Posts: 2,260 Member
    If there was a mod we could add to tweak each side on it's own, as a choice, I'd use it. If nothing else I'd love it for eyebrows and mouths... like smirks and raised eyebrow kinda stuff.
    But you're right, the nature of humans is not very symmetrical, and while the game isn't super realistic it would be pretty nice to have...
    HSon1Mq.png
  • Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    @Pajerda -- there's no secret button in CAS. You could do an asymmetrical SKIN pretty easily, but ... given the way the game puts body parts together... I don't think an asymmetrical MESH would be straightforward at all (and I've never seen a mod like this for ANY sims game). Still, could be possible I guess :) Maybe some of the mesh modding experts will come along and shed more light.

Have a feeling it's in the "hard, maybe impossible" category though :(
  • JordwalJordwal Posts: 50 Member
    edited August 2014
    There's an asymmetrical Sim posted at Simlogical in their Sims 4 section so it looks possible.

Warning: it's a little grotesque as in not realistic or pretty.
  • simmersimsimmersimsimmersimsimmersim Posts: 28 Member
    @Pajerda there was an assymetrical mod for TS3, so I expect that TS4 will have one someday as well. That's probably something that modders would need the full game and A LOT of time for, though. I would keep a look out over at modthesims. I'm sure they'll have it up once it's created. You could even find the original modders and ask them if they would think about doing one for TS4 (if it is possible).