Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When can new users post links?

I'm sorry to ask, but the site seems vague on when you can start posting links to pictures of your Sims and other things like that. I'm a new user (as you probably can tell...) so I'd like to know.

Comments

• StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    One you get enough points to be called a "member", 50 I believe is what you need.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • BarbaricSpaceWhaleBarbaricSpaceWhale Posts: 55 Member
    edited August 2014
    Huh, okay. Time to earn my reputation, thank you! How can I get points? I'm assuming commenting on threads and getting positive buttons like the Like, Agree, and LOL badges too.
  • kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    Why do you wanna post links so badly?

[img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view/643121/stare-o.gif[/img]
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    edited August 2014
    @BarbaricSpaceWhale

If you vote in my ongoing Sims by Numbers, you will earn 2 Likes in no time and one random voter will earn 10 more coming Friday night :)

To earn more points you need to be active on the boards. Answer other simmers questions in a good way, or show your Demo creations, or even earning LOLs from witty answers will build your reputation. All takes some work though :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    I find it odd that you just made your account, and you're asking when you can post links. What type of links are you trying to post, buddy?
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    kirby356 wrote: »
    I find it odd that you just made your account, and you're asking when you can post links. What type of links are you trying to post, buddy?

Agree

giphy.gif
  • Kristen4810Kristen4810 Posts: 243 Member
    Come on you guys im sure he just wants to post helpful links about TS4
    yCD2Uxm.gif
  • joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    edited August 2014
    i believe you also have to had the account for longer than 24 hours :) (Dont quote me on that)
    •New Zealand
    •Collectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    I find it funny that these forums now have a "New Member Police" going around.

Geez no one has ever heard of sim players finding out about forums and then wanting to be part of that?

or are you just going to let a few (probably its all one person) trolls ruin it for legit new members?
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • munchie885munchie885 Posts: 8,439 Member
    Guys a name like BarbaricSpaceWhale isnt a troll name now that chick with the name twerkingqueen or whatever...
  • Kristen4810Kristen4810 Posts: 243 Member
    munchie885 wrote: »
    Guys a name like BarbaricSpaceWhale isnt a troll name now that chick with the name twerkingqueen or whatever...
    Twerking is an art form
    AZ3LdAh.gif

• Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    Linnyxx17 wrote: »

Geez no one has ever heard of sim players finding out about forums and then wanting to be part of that?

or are you just going to let a few (probably its all one person) trolls ruin it for legit new members?

They need to prove thy're legit . Thats something that's earned
    edited August 2014

Well I remember you jumping on another poster here, about a week ago, accusing him/her of having multiple accounts. So are you really any better?

Well I remember you jumping on another poster here, about a week ago, accusing him/her of having multiple accounts. So are you really any better?

Yeah that was a couple of days ago. and yeah i did say that because of the way two accounts were talking to each other alone in a thread ignoring everyone else who were posting and they were only seconds apart. get what i'm saying? i'll call out a troll when they are acting trolly. but when someone comes to a forum and just ask a simple question and everyone starts to look at them like they have some sort of hidden agenda because of all the disgusting pictures some people/things get away with. i don't find that to be right :)

i believe in giving people chances. doesn't mean i won't watch from a distance but i won't jump down their throats the minute they make a thread lol

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*

Yeah that was a couple of days ago. and yeah i did say that because of the way two accounts were talking to each other alone in a thread ignoring everyone else who were posting and they were only seconds apart. get what i'm saying? i'll call out a troll when they are acting trolly. but when someone comes to a forum and just ask a simple question and everyone starts to look at them like they have some sort of hidden agenda because of all the disgusting pictures some people/things get away with. i don't find that to be right :)

i believe in giving people chances. doesn't mean i won't watch from a distance but i won't jump down their throats the minute they make a thread lol
    It's a suspicious question. I guess we'll see when they become a member.

It's a suspicious question. I guess we'll see when they become a member.

lol and that is all you can do. is just wait and see :D. until then no need to start sweating, know what i'm saying? lol ;)

• BarbaricSpaceWhaleBarbaricSpaceWhale Posts: 55 Member
    I didn't know I would spark something like this just by asking this particular question. I was just asking because I wanted to post links to my CAS creations, and I guess I'm a bit impatient. As for the name, it's one I use for almost anything game related (like Steam and Desura, you can look it up and that'll be me), No twerking here sadly.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say for now. Thank you for being helpful, and I hope to see you all again on the forums.
  • mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    Yeahhhh. No.... I'm just... No... NOPE. NO WAY.