Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how too!

Hey..love looking at everyone CC but how do you all get outfits different colors and add different looking fabrics. Please share how! Something I would love to learn!
il_340x270602816077_htix_zps9f32ba32.jpg

Comments

• Options
    shenice93shenice93 Posts: 150 Member
    Platinum Simmers has an excellent tutorial on basic retexturing in TS4. You can find it here.

Also, this post has some excellent links to some tutorials that can help with creating clothes.

If you have a CC maker you like, don't be afraid to ask them how they did a certain thing. Many of us are absolutely willing to share our secrets if asked nicely. ;)
    Visit my tumblr for all my custom content creations: the-stories-sims-tell.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    Platinum Simmer's tut is great if you use Photoshop; if you're using Gimp (a free full-featured image editor), there are a couple others out. I've got a list of ColorMagic recoloring tuts here, at Grant's new forums: http://forums.sims4.the-prof.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10
  • Options
    ScoutbooScoutboo Posts: 36 Member
    Thanks so much for the information. I do have gimp and paint.net I will look into this like links you both sent me.
    il_340x270602816077_htix_zps9f32ba32.jpg