Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets Ideas

WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
edited August 2014 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Sims 4 Pets absolutely needs to take notes from Sims Pet Stories. There's so much more to do with your dogs in that game than both Sims 2 Pets and Sims 3 Pets.

Here are two of the dog training items for the dog shows. I'll take more pictures as I unlock more of the items. I'll take some pictures of an actual dog show too the next time I'm in one.

o5S66gG.png
w0NeL9V.png
ZW9cYNy.png
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• Deanmo19Deanmo19 Posts: 62 New Member
    And animal NPCs: skunks, foxes, raccoons, squirrels, rabbits, beavers, wolves, bears, deer, moose, bison, and wild horses.
  • fluffystarfluffystar Posts: 20 New Member
    edited November 2014
    Sims 4 Pets:
    -Training-
    Enter Competitions (SHown ABove) Train, World CHampion Sorta Stuff.

-Pets-
    In Create-A-Sim, You Should Have 4 Options for Pets: Horse,DOg, Cat, And Wildlife. When You Choose Wildlife, Go To The Breed Section And It Might Have Unicorns, Raccoons, Deer, Badgers, Birds, that stuff. The Creation Of The Pets SHould Be Like That Of Creating A Sim.

-Deaths-
    Pet Deaths! Deaths: Drowning (Should Be Common For Pets Like Cats, HOrses, That Stuff), Hunger, Old Age, Fire, Car ACcident (Especially For Deer), And Abuse.

-Playing-
    People Should Have The Choice Of Just Being An Animal Living In The Wild. When The Player Goes To Choose A Home, Green Icons Will Appear With The Image Of A Cave, Nest, Or Hollowed Out Tree. The Player Can Move In And Start Playing Then. INteractions Could Be To ACtual Sims COuld Be BIte, Walk Up To, That Sorta Stuff. I'd Enjoy If We COuld Actually Do This!
  • WoodGWoodG Posts: 124 Member
    Plus singing that would be fantastic
  • meow_im_a_squidmeow_im_a_squid Posts: 4 New Member
    Goats and chickens! llamas would be cool too. I also would like to have rabbits that can roam around the house like cats and dogs but go back into the cage whenever you want it to. The rabbit could have similar interactions to cats and dogs when it comes to affection. Rabbits could be trained agility too.
  • meow_im_a_squidmeow_im_a_squid Posts: 4 New Member
    It would also be cool if they had a vet career or a zoologist career and you could adopt wild animals like wolves with a permit.
  • FishOutOfSeaFishOutOfSea Posts: 60 Member
    Yes, it would be great to have a career with pets as well!
  • Vines12Vines12 Posts: 100 Member
    Animal NPCs could be cool. I do miss raccoons. Squirrels, skunks and foxes would be a great add.
    I also think a little more detail should be added to small animals such as more breeds to Guinea pigs, lizards, ferrets, parrots, and turtles.
  • NelcaRedNelcaRed Posts: 322 Member
    How about customizing the traits and personality of the animals.