Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ModTheSims.INFO

I wonder if this game will allow the robust MODS that made TS3 so freaking sweet??? Can anyone confirm or deny, WITH SOURCE(S)
Huge Sim Fanatic

Comments

• granthesgranthes Posts: 93 Member
    I'm curious what your subject title has to do with the question you ask.

And...

Yes, there is plenty of evidence that many of the same kinds of mods will be available for TS4 as there were for TS3.

Sources? How about the CasDemoFullbuild.package file that came with the Demo. It contains a surprising amount of information about how moddable the game will be.

Alternatively, there is S4PE (from SimKuree and friends), Color Magic (my creation), Mesh import / export tools (CmarNYC), Animation Clip editor (don't know who's working on it, but have seen new animations).
    Grant (granthes)
    Developer of Sims 4 Modding Tools -- Sims 4 Stuff n Things
  • pc452000pc452000 Posts: 347 Member
    > @granthes said:
    > I'm curious what your subject title has to do with the question you ask.
    >
    > And...
    >
    > Yes, there is plenty of evidence that many of the same kinds of mods will be available for TS4 as there were for TS3.
    >
    > Sources? How about the CasDemoFullbuild.package file that came with the Demo. It contains a surprising amount of information about how moddable the game will be.
    >
    > Alternatively, there is S4PE (from SimKuree and friends), Color Magic (my creation), Mesh import / export tools (CmarNYC), Animation Clip editor (don't know who's working on it, but have seen new animations).

modthesims.info is the DEFACTO website for Sims mods. DUH. :s
    Huge Sim Fanatic
  • Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited August 2014
    So why not post there? :)

MTS has just today put up their first modding discussion forums for TS4: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=700

However, there's not much in them yet, since they're brand new, which brings us to yet another reason to think that we'll have unparalleled mod support for TS4: the fact that you just posted in the very first official EA-run Sims modding forum ever ;) The devs have promised to be far more mod-friendly this time around.

And if you read through the threads all around you, you'll find a ton of evidence that TS4 modding is already alive and well, and has been since very shortly after the demo was released.
  • granthesgranthes Posts: 93 Member
    pc452000 wrote: »
    modthesims.info is the DEFACTO website for Sims mods. DUH. :s

Well aware! http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3590828
    Grant (granthes)
    Developer of Sims 4 Modding Tools -- Sims 4 Stuff n Things
  • pc452000pc452000 Posts: 347 Member
    > @granthes said:
    > pc452000 wrote: »
    >
    > modthesims.info is the DEFACTO website for Sims mods. DUH.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well aware!

well S*** your THAT GRANT?? I use the CC magic tool a lot.
    Huge Sim Fanatic