Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!)

Comments

• Jacob112233Jacob112233 Posts: 259 Member
    20131205211452!Main_characters_of_Gravity_Falls.png

Im definitely making these guys when I get the sims 4.. Cant really make them in the demo since only one of them is an adult :(

Ok so i made Soos

Untitled_zps6669d884.png

oooooooo_zpsa930c87c.png
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa_zps89d0df1a.png
  • orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    Sims.jpg
    My work in progress. I'm going to wait until the game comes out, so I can age Malory to Elder. I am not really happy with Pam, maybe when I get the game there might be some clothes, or hair or something that will make her more Pam-like. I have four more characters to make as well. Cyril, Cheryl/Carol, Krieger, and Gillette. Oh and I may even do Woodhouse. Oh and Lana is in her "Party wear" in this photo cause it's my favorite of her outfits.
  • InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    FrostAlias wrote: »
    CAS does have unibrows! It's the very last option at the bottom right.

Thanks for telling me the location of the unibrow XD

No problem. Would you mind uploading a version of Helga with a unibrow? @Invaderchickycat[/quote]

And of course she wouldn't be Helga without her famous unibrow XD.
  • CutiePie550CutiePie550 Posts: 406 Member
    edited August 2014
    20131205211452!Main_characters_of_Gravity_Falls.png

Im definitely making these guys when I get the sims 4.. Cant really make them in the demo since only one of them is an adult :(

Ok so i made Soos

Untitled_zps6669d884.png

oooooooo_zpsa930c87c.png

@Jacob112233 Wow that looks incredible! Fantastic Job! I can't wait to see the rest of the cast!
    Post edited by CutiePie550 on
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I play The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4 all on PC!!!
    I also play MySims and MySims Party on Wii!
    Sims.jpg
    My work in progress. I'm going to wait until the game comes out, so I can age Malory to Elder. I am not really happy with Pam, maybe when I get the game there might be some clothes, or hair or something that will make her more Pam-like. I have four more characters to make as well. Cyril, Cheryl/Carol, Krieger, and Gillette. Oh and I may even do Woodhouse. Oh and Lana is in her "Party wear" in this photo cause it's my favorite of her outfits.

@orangeplumbob Wow, they're all very realistic! Tell me when you're ready so that I can add them to the list! I love how creative you were when making Malory, using the tools you had to make her seem older. Very impressive!
    Check out my Cartoon Character CAS Creations (C.C.C.C.!) Thread --> http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772908/cartoon-character-cas-creations-c-c-c-c/p1
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    FrostAlias wrote: »
    CAS does have unibrows! It's the very last option at the bottom right.

Thanks for telling me the location of the unibrow XD

No problem. Would you mind uploading a version of Helga with a unibrow? @Invaderchickycat

And of course she wouldn't be Helga without her famous unibrow XD.
    [/quote]

YAY! I can't wait to see her with the unibrow! @Invaderchickycat
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • wrightrnwrightrn Posts: 284 Member
    Everyone's Sims are absolutely amazing. Each of you are soo talented......Keep 'em coming ;)
    edited August 2014
    gothsfan wrote: »
    MAKE SONIC AND MARIO

@gothsfan I'm really sick of trolls. The mods should of had a better system. Please go somewhere else.
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    wrightrn wrote: »
    Everyone's Sims are absolutely amazing. Each of you are soo talented......Keep 'em coming ;)

Thanks! Have you made any to display? @wrightrn
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    These look exactly like their cartoon! Amazing and this is just with the cas demo. Imagine when the game comes!
    These look exactly like their cartoon! Amazing and this is just with the cas demo. Imagine when the game comes!

@kingkong192 I'm so excited!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
  • JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    Soos looks great!

Aah, I can't believe it, someone else who watches/watched Archer. I was tempted to make a character. XD Great job, they really do look exactly like them!
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • AngelAmyRFAngelAmyRF Posts: 58 Member
    @orangeplumbob I was thinking about making Archer and now I dont have to, Yay! Awesome job.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited September 2014
    It's weird, but I think I'm the only one making Mega Man sims... Since the Blue Bomber has been in plenty of cartoons, I guess this fits.

Mega Man (aka. Rockman, aka. Rock)
    332lzlk.jpg

Roll
    2i0y82f.jpg

Proto Man (aka. Blues) (Unfortunately, there was no yellow scarf, so I had to settle for orange...)
    5yrwgh.jpg

Bass (aka. Forte)
    2rhmrzk.jpg

Mega Man X (He had appearances in the 90's Ruby Spears cartoon and the "Day of Sigma" bonus movie that came with the PSP remake of the first X game)
    2jwmxv.jpg

Zero (X's partner, also appeared in the "Day of Sigma" bonus movie)
    byatg.jpg
    Post edited by SimsLovinLycan on
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • SimWishesSimWishes Posts: 126 Member
    > @CutiePie550 said:
    > SimWishes wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > SimWishes I understand. Sorry you feel that way. I hope that the Sims you've seen on this thread have made you feel better. Maybe if you post some Sims it will take your mind off of it?
    Yes there r some really great sims people have made thank u it does help (:
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Here's a pic with her hair pulled back to show her face better. I am seriously obsessed with how gorgeous she came out!
    TS4demoPocahontas2_zps8315d8c2.png

That is a beautiful Sim!! Ah!! I must have her!
    Thank you!

Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
    I made a Helga sim

29leg6u_th.jpg

efkrqd_th.jpg

op1ufa_th.jpg

f44hnq_th.jpg

🐸🐸🐸🐸 the picture came out too small I'm going to reload these.
    She's so cute! I love her!
    GqsONVc.gif
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Sims.jpg

@orangeplumbob : You really nailed the Archer cast. Woooah. Pam is pretty much perfect.
    @Jongarakun : Nailed it! Kind of depressing that you can't add courage to that household - maybe in a few years months. lol

Awesome cartoons to everyone else! Still loving this thread.
    It's weird, but I think I'm the only one making Mega Man sims... Since the Blue Bomber has been in plenty of cartoons, I guess this fits.

Mega Man (aka. Rockman, aka. Rock)
    megaman2_zpse911a5ea.jpg

Roll
    roll2_zps2a303e2b.jpg

Proto Man (aka. Blues) (Unfortunately, there was no yellow scarf, so I had to settle for orange...)
    protoman2_zps37dc11a8.jpg

Bass (aka. Forte)
    Bass2_zps47118381.jpg

Mega Man X (He had appearances in the 90's Ruby Spears cartoon and the "Day of Sigma" bonus movie that came with the PSP remake of the first X game)
    X2_zps0c41edd9.jpg

Zero (X's partner, also appeared in the "Day of Sigma" bonus movie)
    Zero2_zps2e2ac9a0.jpg

@SimLovinLycan I really love it! Your creativity is amazing. You actually made me want to look up their actual characters because of how amazing they all look. And I must say they look just alike!
    image_zps2aefd295.png
    I made Belle from Beauty and the Beast
    dc6f2a85-3eab-4aec-b8fb-cf76d0773d3d_zpse3abb3ea.png
    d0cc6b0c-e8e9-445b-bb1f-6bb70f7ce0d4_zps5ecb0702.png
    GqsONVc.gif
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Alnairan wrote: »
    Now I'm home and here is Asami!

TXrggz.png

She is from Legend of Korra for anyone that doesn't know her. I'm not really fond of the main characters of that show, though I love The Last Airbender (the cartoon, not the movie, of course), but Asami is special. She is a surprisingly well-developed character, and I really like her. I'm very proud of this sim, I admit, which is why I uploaded her to the gallery even though I know that there are many versions of her in the gallery already.

OMG YOU DID A REALLY GOOD JOB ON HER, THAT REMINDS ME I HAVE TO CATCH UP WITH BOOK 3 :D
    Jongarakun wrote: »
    Guess who =3
    rw130n.jpg
    30aqn3b.jpg2rgkisp.jpg
    rj2iiw.jpgzl7q5l.jpg
    Eustace and Muriel Bagge from Courage the Cowardly Dog, one of my favourite shows! X3 I wanted to do them for awhile, but I wasn't going to be content with them until they were perfect, so I made 3 pieces of CC to be used just by these guys. Eustace's shirt is a default replacement of the teal wolf tshirt, and his pants are a default replacement of the yellow checked pajama bottoms.

Still not that happy with them, but I like it well enough*.

*am too lazy to keep working on them lol

@Jongarakun Wow that's really impressive, you intended to make them just right, so you made you OWN CC! Bravo! I love them both! Eustace gives off the same vibe that he did on the show, and Muriel is still so loveable! I can not wait to see the family be complete when the Pet EP comes out!
    image_zps2aefd295.png

@LeslieM25 Wow! She is simply stunning! You did an amazing job! Did you create the beast after his transformation, too? I've added Belle to the list!
    image_zps2aefd295.png

@LeslieM25 Wow! She is simply stunning! You did an amazing job! Did you create the beast after his transformation, too? I've added Belle to the list!

Thank you! I will make him. I decided to get all the princesses done then make their princes.
    GqsONVc.gif