Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My tutorial on how to make your own CC using GIMP! (link)

Hello everyone! I just made a tutorial on my website on how to make your own CC using GIMP!

I had a verry hard time when i learned to make my own CC. I struggled with all the files and nothing worked and the Demo crashed. I searched on this forum an asked peoples for help but it took a while to get Everything right. But now when I have learned it I think it is much easier and I have so much funn with it! So I choosed to do a tutorial on how to make your own CC using GIMP so others can learn it much quicker and easier than I did. :D

I hope that you will have as fun that I have with it! Good luck! ;)

eder.se/vera/?p=322

Comments

• 3PupDLS3PupDLS Posts: 882 Member
    Looks great! Thanks for posting.
  • ripley55ripley55 Posts: 28 New Member
    Hey i followed your tutorial except that im using photoshop but every clothing turns grey in the end.... does anyone know what im doing wrong?
  • LionLion Posts: 42 Member
    sorry i don't know @ripley55. Remember that if you are using Photoshop you need the "DDS texture tools" for Photoshop.You can find it here: developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop . I'm not a Photoshop pro but there is an tutorial on how to do CC using Photoshop: www.platinumsimmers.com/articles/simple-retexturing-for-the-sims-4/

Good luck ;)
  • Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    ripley55 wrote: »
    Hey i followed your tutorial except that im using photoshop but every clothing turns grey in the end.... does anyone know what im doing wrong?

Try Platinum Simmer's tut for Photoshop: https://www.platinumsimmers.com/articles/simple-retexturing-for-the-sims-4/