Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's hear it for our non-hetero beauties!

Comments

• Options
    katelynnmcdanielkatelynnmcdaniel Posts: 304 Member
    Sorry if this is a repetitive question but how do I get the image url do I have to upload them on a site to get it?
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    My Mark needs a boyfriend. I was going to make one for him but I figured I could just find him one instead. So, any suggestions?

I have a couple of guys for Mark. Search for name Encoke, Rye is an artist, intelligent and warm. Gin is not too bright but quite good looking and wants to be a model or actor.
  • Options
    GlassHippocampusGlassHippocampus Posts: 171 Member
    edited August 2014
    Meh, I would just make one for you from scratch, Logisitcs BurntCheese, but it looks like Ashkevron's already beaten me to it. =D
    16804364_255015048272470_6498686028534196190_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZJ2v2Iq54xUAX83XC6Z&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=00_AT_d3R-ZAgZq89G9-i-5UP1msfabB3aphDK7YRcmuZ30cg&oe=62D86AED
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Ashkevron wrote: »
    My Mark needs a boyfriend. I was going to make one for him but I figured I could just find him one instead. So, any suggestions?

I have a couple of guys for Mark. Search for name Encoke, Rye is an artist, intelligent and warm. Gin is not too bright but quite good looking and wants to be a model or actor.

I like them both! I should take both of them and put Mark with these guys and see how it plays out. I am going to need a few more guys to stick in with them though :)
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Well I haven't uploaded my simself yet (who I might hook up with Mark). But I haven't yet completed him hehe. At least my face is awkward.
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Well I haven't uploaded my simself yet (who I might hook up with Mark). But I haven't yet completed him hehe. At least my face is awkward.

Which Mark? lol There are a few of them lol
  • Options
    Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    Okay you all inspired me. Here is a married couple based on an actual couple I know. Great guys!
    Here is Clement
    14sd3tj.png
    and Tommy
    29gj5up.png
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member

Which Mark? lol There are a few of them lol

The hot one I downloaded and have created a save file in my heart for

9c54b079-5750-481b-b2d3-0e690d4c741e.png
    Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock
  • Options
    typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2014
    This is Kimberly, another remake from my TS3 game. She is bi.sexual :)

Kimbbbe_zps862b96c3.png
  • Options
    GlassHippocampusGlassHippocampus Posts: 171 Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't know why in the light of me I skipped over this post; but, it is something I would like to respond to.

ladybreid wrote: »
    There would likely be hell to pay if someone started a thread "lets hear it for our white beauties" or "lets hear it for our straight beauties"
    Valid as this point is, ladybreid, I think it has been a bit too over-played; not just here but abound.

I'm sure you've heard of the response to it before. Why would straight people and Caucasians as a group need to be separately acknowledged with a different "hetero/white beauties" thread? They're the dominant group. Their beauty already gets acknowledged by default. Hey, have you checked the recent ads in the mall and on t. v. lately? Have you been checking it for the past 8+ decades? What's the major racial make-up of the bulk majority of our American/English movies? (lightbulb)

That is the primary reason why people like myself would likely become turned off if there was a thread that was devoted to them specifically for their white-ness or their heterossexuality, since they don't need it: it comes off as racially/sexxually arrogant. Hey, you've (impersonal/world) gotten more than acknowledged for your stuff, what more do you want? You can create a thread about anything, and the default imagery used for it would normally be white/hetero things.
    I don't understand the segregation threads ... isn't the point, the goal, for sameness,equality and acceptance?
    Sameness, as, again, you may have heard, does not necessarily mean equality. Putting the mixed together may seem ideal, but from experiences, usually it's the dominant/majority/default that gets acknowledge.

Instance? I create Sims of different races. Just search my screen name (GlassHippocampus) in the CAS community HUB. You will see that all my caucasian Sims got downloaded at least once or twice, and how many times have my ethnic Sims?

72f814be-7fe7-4e25-9165-e48c43b23a2f_zps52e44339.png?t=1408691365

(This photo dating August 22nd was clicked to preserve it's accurate history. =D)
    16804364_255015048272470_6498686028534196190_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=ZJ2v2Iq54xUAX83XC6Z&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=00_AT_d3R-ZAgZq89G9-i-5UP1msfabB3aphDK7YRcmuZ30cg&oe=62D86AED
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    I don't have any pictures of these two together yet, but here they are anyway
    Brynlee
    8308990_orig.png
    Kara
    9190139_orig.png
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    NiaraTiaraNiaraTiara Posts: 120 Member
    @typicalgemini
    Is she in the Gallery? She's so pretty :)
    Let there be Fairies! o:)
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited November 2014
    That's Devin Wilson. I really like him and I decided to start a savegame with him. I'm in need of a partner though (He's bi.sexual but I'd like to go with a male partner first)

6xqfnjne.png

I have some other sims which I didn't consider as gay or bi when I made them but I'm interested in your opinions. Who would you rather see Devin with?

Hugh Miller
    g8s3oc48.png

or Jackson Hogan
    nt5kreei.png

Or maybe you have a suitable sim in your gallery? Tell me :)
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    Jackson Hogan! Nice job :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    miloekmiloek Posts: 451 Member
    @Alistair32 I think Jackson :)
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: f0xxes
  • Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited November 2014
    EDIT: Yay for supporting the LGBT simmers!

Well, I am bi-sexual, so naturally so is my simself. She is currently dating her doppleganger, because well.....
    tumblr_med9zjlTfI1ro2d43.gif
    Hahahaha!

So, this is my Simself: Darci.
    7899549_orig.png

This is her wonderful girlfriend Francesca:
    5256599_orig.png
    Who is really annoyed with Mortimer Goth for being the 3rd wheel in their little outside flirtations:
    7608185_orig.png

So was my simself. Hahaha! They made the same face at the same time like they were both thinking: "If this guy keeps talking, I'm gonna deck him, just gonna deck him."
    4007991_orig.png
    7273491_orig.png

Lol my simself kind of smiles like me too.
    8391413_orig.png

They finally got a little privacy indoors. I can't wait for toddlers, because I want to start a family with them so bad! I'm waiting for toddlers though.
    1620826_orig.png
    This is my one of my absolute favorite shirts! OMG! So cute! All those bows, I almost can't take it. Too cute!
    126798_orig.png

She's not impressed by Darci's sexy pose, yet:
    8965605_orig.png
    5635037_orig.png

Yeah, I think she thinks it's cute. Lol, so do I.
    2255478_orig.png

I love them. <3 I think they're super cute together. <3;):#
    8498198_orig.png
    4257958_orig.png

I love Francesca's expression in this one, I think she looks uber smexi and beautiful.
    283149_orig.png

(I was going to wait to debut this couple for my story, but they're so cute I can't not share them. Plus, I don't think a ton of people read my story so it's no biggie. I just adore this couple though and I wanted to share them.) :D (Also, in my story Francesca won't be dating Darci. She'll be single. I have 2 save files that I play, this one with Francesca and Darci as a couple and then my story save file and in the story file, Francesca is going to be single, I just love her so much I want her in both of my save files.)

Post edited by DarciTheFox on
  • Options
    DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    edited November 2014
    Oh! And my sim Reina is bi, but she leans more towards women, so typically she would usually only be in lesbian relationships and may seem more lesbian than bi, but she occasionally thinks men are attractive. Also she's Inter.s.e.x.u.a.l and so I would include that in the LGBTI group. Reina is Japanese-American and neither male nor female though she appears female and uses a female identity for society. (I refer to Reina as female because it's easier, but she's actually Inter.s.e.x.)
    6831803_orig.png
    8730767_orig.png

This is Reina hanging out with her grandmother:
    7643303_orig.png
    5265814_orig.png
    7272832_orig.png

I love Reina. Most unique and interesting sim I have ever created.
    6929865_orig.png
    9855044_orig.png

This is my favorite picture of Reina:
    5594128_orig.png

• Options
    katycat737katycat737 Posts: 225 Member
    Luckily I had twins in my game.
    The gray one (i named him Mark of no reason at all) is intellectual and straight {but not as athletic compared to his brother lol}

The blue one however, is athletic and is a guitar player. I'm planning on making him gay, but so many female teens I made to populate the world flirt with him and not the straight twin. I guess it's good, since he's technically forbidden fruit for now.

Here they are, with him giving puppy eyes to his brother.

EM6T2H8h.jpg
    Happy Simming
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    I don't know why in the light of me I skipped over this post; but, it is something I would like to respond to.

ladybreid wrote: »
    There would likely be hell to pay if someone started a thread "lets hear it for our white beauties" or "lets hear it for our straight beauties"
    Valid as this point is, ladybreid, I think it has been a bit too over-played; not just here but abound.

I'm sure you've heard of the response to it before. Why would straight people and Caucasians as a group need to be separately acknowledged with a different "hetero/white beauties" thread? They're the dominant group. Their beauty already gets acknowledged by default. Hey, have you checked the recent ads in the mall and on t. v. lately? Have you been checking it for the past 8+ decades? What's the major racial make-up of the bulk majority of our American/English movies? (lightbulb)

That is the primary reason why people like myself would likely become turned off if there was a thread that was devoted to them specifically for their white-ness or their heterossexuality, since they don't need it: it comes off as racially/sexxually arrogant. Hey, you've (impersonal/world) gotten more than acknowledged for your stuff, what more do you want? You can create a thread about anything, and the default imagery used for it would normally be white/hetero things.
    I don't understand the segregation threads ... isn't the point, the goal, for sameness,equality and acceptance?
    Sameness, as, again, you may have heard, does not necessarily mean equality. Putting the mixed together may seem ideal, but from experiences, usually it's the dominant/majority/default that gets acknowledge.

Instance? I create Sims of different races. Just search my screen name (GlassHippocampus) in the CAS community HUB. You will see that all my caucasian Sims got downloaded at least once or twice, and how many times have my ethnic Sims?

72f814be-7fe7-4e25-9165-e48c43b23a2f_zps52e44339.png?t=1408691365

(This photo dating August 22nd was clicked to preserve it's accurate history. =D)

Chau is a hottie.
  • Options
    Noahredden wrote: »

rr626c.jpg

This is Mark. Goofball, Bro, Romantic.

And cute.

• Options
    Yurara wrote: »
    Here in gallery :

fxqpn6.png

and 2h72hrm.png

The guy wearing a scarf is really pretty.
  • Options
    Datkid wrote: »
    Gah can't believe I forgot about Frank! My giant teddy bear! tumblr_nami254Pk31tjhy9yo1_1280.png

Hello there!
  • Options
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    My LGBT sims! They're all single (sorta) so no couples (yet!)

Kris Boudreaux
    qOxEK5v.jpg

Roman Harper
    jIRNYRB.jpg

Those two should meet, then!

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EDIT: Yay for supporting the LGBT simmers!

Well, I am bi-sexual, so naturally so is my simself. She is currently dating her doppleganger, because well.....
    tumblr_med9zjlTfI1ro2d43.gif
    Hahahaha!

So, this is my Simself: Darci.
    7899549_orig.png

This is her wonderful girlfriend Francesca:
    5256599_orig.png
    Who is really annoyed with Mortimer Goth for being the 3rd wheel in their little outside flirtations:
    7608185_orig.png

So was my simself. Hahaha! They made the same face at the same time like they were both thinking: "If this guy keeps talking, I'm gonna deck him, just gonna deck him."
    4007991_orig.png
    7273491_orig.png

Lol my simself kind of smiles like me too.
    8391413_orig.png

They finally got a little privacy indoors. I can't wait for toddlers, because I want to start a family with them so bad! I'm waiting for toddlers though.
    1620826_orig.png
    This is my one of my absolute favorite shirts! OMG! So cute! All those bows, I almost can't take it. Too cute!
    126798_orig.png

She's not impressed by Darci's sexy pose, yet:
    8965605_orig.png
    5635037_orig.png

Yeah, I think she thinks it's cute. Lol, so do I.
    2255478_orig.png

I love them. <3 I think they're super cute together. <3;):#
    8498198_orig.png
    4257958_orig.png

I love Francesca's expression in this one, I think she looks uber smexi and beautiful.
    283149_orig.png

(I was going to wait to debut this couple for my story, but they're so cute I can't not share them. Plus, I don't think a ton of people read my story so it's no biggie. I just adore this couple though and I wanted to share them.) :D

Cute Couple.

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I need to take pictures of my couple -- Steven Johnson is the grandson of my Simself; he met and married Tyler Waites (a Sim I actually created for his mom, but they never hit it off) and became the Johnson-Waites family. They've adopted 3 girls so far (Starr, Angela and Elisa); when Angela moves out I may have them adopt a boy. Steven dabbled a bit in the comedian career, then maxed out the Mixology career and is currently trying his luck as an artist. Tyler reached the top of the Start-Up Entrepreneur career, and is now moving up the ranks as an astronaut.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)