Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose my legacy founder

Comments

• simmersimsimmersimsimmersimsimmersim Posts: 28 Member
    @aware210 , I think number four! She is beautiful!!!
  • Solace_SandwichSolace_Sandwich Posts: 35 Member
    Probably #1 or #2. Good values can be a good way to begin to make a path for a family but so can money to fuel the generations to come's financial problems.
  • xJDLKxxJDLKx Posts: 313 Member
    I agree with @Spikefan74 :D Rosalyn Day will definitely be more of a challenge , it'll be interesting to see how her story plays out

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77
  • Gia1313Gia1313 Posts: 105 Member
    Kara!
  • madkatiemadkatie Posts: 32 Member
    I'll vote for Rosalyn! I do feel a bit sorry for Anna, though.
  • GoodFairyGoodFairy Posts: 205 Member
    Kara is gorgeous! I vote for her :)
    (*) My Origin-ID GoodFairy684 (*)
    You find my sims in the gallery tagged with #SimsFairy.
  • KayleKayle Posts: 15 Member
    Rosalyn Day
  • VirtualHamstaVirtualHamsta Posts: 26 Member
    My vote goes to Rosalyn Day
  • Pinstar1161Pinstar1161 Posts: 216 Member
    edited August 2014
    Speaking from a *pure* gameplay advantage standpoint, #2 is probably your best bet to keep happy. Her bonus to romantic interactions from her aspirations will help secure a spouse sooner which will bring in that much-needed influx of cash AND the 2nd generation sooner. And with romance being harder in TS4, that bonus to flirty interactions would help the most. Both finding and interacting with her soulmate will probably keep her whims easily fulfilled, letting you get more aspiration perks at your disposal. Since you start out with nothing but a blank lot, the materialistic perk is probably a good thing, as she'll likely pop whims to buy things that you were already going to buy anyway.

Creator of the Legacy Challenge

Twitter: @Pinstar
    Youtube

This account is now maintained by Pinstar's wife, Mystic.

Twitter: @Sims_Legacy

Official Legacy Challenge Site
  • shelym11shelym11 Posts: 47 Member
    Rhoswyn definitely!! :)
  • LewanaM00nLewanaM00n Posts: 321 Member
    Kara!
  • SimmindipitySimmindipity Posts: 674 Member
    It's a toss up between 2 & 4 (Each of them are stunningly beautiful though)
  • jocelyni87jocelyni87 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @aware210 said:
    > I'm having trouble deciding which of these lovely ladies will be my first Sims 4 legacy founder. I love them all so I'm letting yall decide
    >
    > #1 Kara Summers- Kara's aspiration is nerd brain. She wants to be both book smart and handy. She is kind of a clean freak know-it-all. She wants to have 2 very clean perfect children, with a very smart and tidy husband.
    >
    >
    > #2 Anna Brooks- Anna is a very romantic sim who dreams of finding her soulmate. She also happens to beleive her soulmate will be tall, dark and very very rich. She is a bit materialistic, and wants to be able to be a stay at home mom.
    >
    >
    > #3 Rosalyn Day- Rosalyn has no interest in anything but money and her job. She's very ambitious, he goal in life is to be better than everyone and she measures that by the size of her house. She is super focused on her own goals, will she be able to find the time for love and a family?
    >
    >
    > #4 Rhoswyn Mayfair- Rhoswyn is your typical girl next door, sweet but a little sassy. She loves to cook and clean and dreams of having a large family and spending her days in marital bliss with the love of her life.
    >
    >
    > Who is your favorite?
  • jocelyni87jocelyni87 Posts: 5 New Member
    I vote for #2 Anna Brooks. I believe you could have fun with her family legacy- Dallas style!
  • LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    I think Rhoswyn is the best for a legacy founder.
  • Lylee666Lylee666 Posts: 28 Member
    #3 for me!
  • yhuntresseyhuntresse Posts: 94 Member
    I'd go with the third one. Say, is Rhoswyn Mayfair's name a take off on Rowan Mayfair (the witch from the Anne Rice books)?
  • aware210aware210 Posts: 151 Member
    yhuntresse wrote: »
    I'd go with the third one. Say, is Rhoswyn Mayfair's name a take off on Rowan Mayfair (the witch from the Anne Rice books)?

Kind of! Rhoswyn is a name I just really like, and Mayfair is from the witching hour, and it flowed with Rhoswyn well, probably because it reminded me of how well it flowed with Rowan..soo yeah a bit.
  • TempurranceTempurrance Posts: 44 Member
    I vote for Rosalyn Day, as I think that would be the most challenging :)
    Still can't find Waldo...
  • AroraJaneAroraJane Posts: 2 New Member
    Who did you pick?
  • sindra4sindra4 Posts: 47 Member
    Kara Summers!!
    Quote.png
  • llamanoodles13llamanoodles13 Posts: 33 Member
    I like Rhoswyn! She's really pretty and I like the sound of her personality as well. I'm interested to see who you will pick. :)
    tumblr_meq67gpfRh1rnf5opo1_500_zpse3ad0707.gif
  • aware210aware210 Posts: 151 Member
    As of right now Rhoswyn is 2 votes ahead (of Rosalyn) so likely she will be my founder. I've changed her genetics up with a download and she has purple eyes now. I can't wait for tonight! Thanks everyone for voting !

• SugarfixSugarfix Posts: 9 New Member
    I vote for Kara, it could be fun watching her cope with the entropy of Sim life.
  • rockypyramidrockypyramid Posts: 7 New Member
    Rhoswyn Mayfair :p