Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims 3/4 story progression

My sims journey started in the original sims game and continued into the sims 2. While I did play The Sims 3, I didn't play it as much as I did 1 or 2. Mainly because my PC at the time it came out wasn't really able to handle it. So in all honesty, I have no idea what "story progression" is and I have no clue about family trees.. See what I know is the game play from 1 and 2. In all honesty I don't need "story progression" or family trees because I've never used them.. I enjoy playing the game, building, and etc.. My sims lived and died and went on for generations and I really had no idea there was a "legacy challenge" either. I think I'm going to begin it for the sims 4 and I'll just sort of keep a file of who's who.. If I really feel compelled to do this legacy challenge. To me having features I probably never knew even existed, taken away doesn't bother me. The only thing I've found weird so far is the lack of pools and toddlers.. The video of the infant morphing into a child creeps me out.. Search "the sims 4 baby into a child" on youtube if you haven't seen the video.

Comments

• Options
    sFX_BuildersFX_Builder Posts: 34 Member
    Yikes. You've been missing out, fellow simmer! You are always welcome to the challenges that people have up on the Forums. Heck, you can even make you're own challenge, and if it's relevant and unique, it could take off and become a popular challenge. Creativity is key in the Sim community!
    ~ SimFX Building Team | Zach C