Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Doors on angled wall?

aka_moiaka_moi Posts: 86 Member
Does anyone have any information on doors on angled walls? I haven't seen one in any of the screenshots and I am starting to get worried about design limitations.

Comments

• ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Yes...you can put a door on an angled wall. I did it in one of the houses I built.
  • aka_moiaka_moi Posts: 86 Member
    Thanks for answering, hadn't seen many angled walls, and the house I want to build needed one.
  • DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    Cool! I'm excited about building houses in under 5h! The build mode is going to be so much easier to play with.
  • SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    This is nice to hear, I didn't even realise you couldn't do it in TS3 until earlier this year
    I could put doors on angled walls in Sims 3. Sometimes it wouldn't place if it is was too close to something else.
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Cool! I'm excited about building houses in under 5h! The build mode is going to be so much easier to play with.

5 hours, haha. I don't think I've spent less than a week on a single build - a simple one at that. Some I've spent literally months on, and loved every moment obsessing over everything. :)

• altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    Yes...you can put a door on an angled wall. I did it in one of the houses I built.

THIS! Was so annoyed by that in Sims 3. Can't wait to start building.
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • frostpotfrostpot Posts: 208 Member
    My concern is the limited amount of floors you'll have.
    Design wise, that is limiting. But I never built more then 3 floors because it took so long to go up a flight, so it won't personally effect me. I would love to see some split level and u and l-shaped stairs added soon though.
  • MaclimesMaclimes Posts: 513 Member
    I suspect they may increase the floor limit right around the time they add in elevators. ;)
  • icftlduicftldu Posts: 147 Member
    I usually have my sims buy all the nectar from the consignment store. Then store it all 3 or 4 basement levels below. Guess I wont be doing that any time soon.