Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First try at CC..

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    @rollersk8chik Your creations are nice.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Lovely dresses! Really nice textures! Great job!~ ♥
  • Options
    DrTeeKayCeeDrTeeKayCee Posts: 81 Member
    I love what has been done so far. I've done several cc's already and I am having a blast! Right now I find that I must make everything a default in order for the game not to crash. I can't wait until the fantastic creators of the software comes up with a way for you to make non-default items remain in the game.
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    looks amazing!
  • Options
    foolinthemoonfoolinthemoon Posts: 10 New Member
    > @mattyshady said:
    > I have been working on some CC as well but have had a lot of crashes on items that worked fine the other day LOL we all know this is just a result of the utilities that we are using just now but they know this is issue and they are trying to fix it. PS your content it super pretty much better than mine LOL.

There were shorts in that picture? lol! :# nicely done!

Rollersk8chik, for a first try, it is overly impressive! i think i could be jealous at how easy you made it look!

i want to do recolors, i loved doing recolors in the sims 2, (Sims 3 totally took that joy from me, so i'm excited) but honestly, i'm waiting for the game to come out and see what else is available...
  • Options
    kiwisims4kiwisims4 Posts: 36 Member
    Like your content :) look forward to using it
  • Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    I love what has been done so far. I've done several cc's already and I am having a blast! Right now I find that I must make everything a default in order for the game not to crash. I can't wait until the fantastic creators of the software comes up with a way for you to make non-default items remain in the game.
    You don't have to anymore!
    I had the same problem as you, @simfeetunder :) S4PE bug, I guess. There's a workaround:
    1. Hit ctrl-F before you double click the CASP line; this brings up an FNV converter.
    2. In the top line, type or paste in the NEW name of the item (what you're renaming to).
    3. Then click the "Calculate" button.
    4. Copy the hex number in the FNV 64 line.
    5. Close the converter.
    6. Double-click the CASP entry.
    7. Now you can paste the FNV result you got into the Instance field.
    60502_140817020656Instance.jpg

By the way, I fixed three skirts that previously caused crashes using this method. No idea what it is about certain indexes that the demo doesn't like, but I haven't had a fix fail yet.

Edit: That's a longer version of the same instruction in Grant's edited post above.

• Options
    rollersk8chikrollersk8chik Posts: 72 Member
    <br />
    Rollersk8chik, for a first try, it is overly impressive! i think i could be jealous at how easy you made it look! <br />
    <br />
    i want to do recolors, i loved doing recolors in the sims 2, (Sims 3 totally took that joy from me, so i'm excited) but honestly, i'm waiting for the game to come out and see what else is available...

thanks :D im going to wait for the game as well to try more stuff. Or at least until i get the whole non-default thing down!
    Known as the following names >:) Sims Forum: Rollersk8chik | Origin: Jessikalee | Jesaura | Auraya >:)