March 27 - Click here for the last Friday Highlight of the month!
March 30 - International Women's Day Q&A - Answers are ready! Take a look here!

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

1777879808183...Next

Comments

• AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 322 Member
    Wow what a lot of reviews, thank you @BuildnShare !! You must have spent hours and hours on these, it truly is appreciated....and if it’s any consolation I for one am a much better builder because of them!

Didn’t even realise I’d totally forgotten to go back and do the commentary on Triple the Joy, hope it didn’t make reviewing much more of a pain, and I built the containers then waited for Tiny Living, looking back now you’ve said it it’s so obvious that the outside & don’t flow....I’ll watch out for that. My burning question though is what on earth did you say about my farm setting that got filtered to ‘plum’?? 😂 Making me grin trying to guess what it was haha.

Thank you again :)<3
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 322 Member
    Beautiful builds all <3

Congrats @wendyology @Pinkusfamily @Taoron & @JojoMOMSTER :)
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 363 Member

Congratulations to the winners.

Congratulations to all..

All the creations were so wonderful.. I don't know how you do it Judges ! I myself would not be able to pick winners ! I loved them all !

Thank you.

Thank you for the kind words.
    This sure was a nice welcome back..
    I have not participated in a Build N Share for a couple of months.
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 469 Member
    So many beautiful entries! Congratulations to all the winners - and to the well-deserved promotions! :)
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • Pepper61Pepper61 Posts: 63 Member
    For Future build what category should i place myself in? Amazing Job everyone Congratulations on the wins. and Congrats to those of you who've been Promoted. loved seeing all these builds.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 2,426 Member
    Pepper61 wrote: »
    For Future build what category should i place myself in? Amazing Job everyone Congratulations on the wins. and Congrats to those of you who've been Promoted. loved seeing all these builds.

You're still in starting out, @Pepper61. You'll be told when you get prompted.
    gHZmPMU.jpg?2
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 825 Member
    Thanks you @BuildnShare for the feedback. Debug lighting is so frustrating but I will be more conscious of the lighting. Beautiful Builds and Sims everyone. @Taoron Can I just say that pic of Ash on the swing with clown makeup is pretty epic!
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 1,645 Member
    Thanks you @BuildnShare for the feedback. Debug lighting is so frustrating but I will be more conscious of the lighting. Beautiful Builds and Sims everyone. @Taoron Can I just say that pic of Ash on the swing with clown makeup is pretty epic!

LOL He's a goober.
  • LehuaLehua Posts: 45 Member
    Thanks for the feedback! However I'm confused how I went over budget I thought the rules stated the price of the property wasn't included in the budget?
  • wendyologywendyology Posts: 299 Member
    Congratulations to all on the beautiful entries!