March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Congrats to all, they were all truly amazing, I have been lurking on here for a while & just love all the creativeness, & the ideas people come up with, I think every one on here is a winner! <3B)<3
    ~ I myself entered but must not be good enough,to even get a look in,as I was posting,a new picture in Imgur, I noticed that my picturres had only had three times been looked at (two of those would have been me checking the links I left worked!) I have only ever entered less than a handful of events, in building since Sims 2, & each time it was a technical reason,even though I followed the rules to the letter, I do not know what did not work as everything on my end did!
    ~ Congratulations again to the winners & placers your talents are amazing! <3
    ~ I Guess I will keep lurking! ;)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited June 2018
    ~ Congrats to all, they were all truly amazing, I have been lurking on here for a while & just love all the creativeness, & the ideas people come up with, I think every one on here is a winner! <3B)<3
    ~ I myself entered but must not be good enough,to even get a look in,as I was posting,a new picture in Imgur, I noticed that my picturres had only had three times been looked at (two of those would have been me checking the links I left worked!) I have only ever entered less than a handful of events, in building since Sims 2, & each time it was a technical reason,even though I followed the rules to the letter, I do not know what did not work as everything on my end did!
    ~ Congratulations again to the winners & placers your talents are amazing! <3
    ~ I Guess I will keep lurking! ;)

I do not think they have looked at all of them yet .. mine is still unseen too Our category usually is last .. plus I am thinking (could be wrong) that there are limited judges for each category because my Regency build only had 2 views. It is a pretty big job to review all of them.
    Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    jacallon wrote: »
    @lisabee2 - the mammoth task has taken longer than we expected, we are still diligently working on getting feedback together for the Established and Expert categories and hope to publish them sooner rather than later! Apologies for the delay.

I was wondering the same thing. I entered in the starting out category, wondered if I would get any feedback or if there were any results from that one too? I can understand it's a huge undertaking but just wondered if it's coming too, or if I should head on into the established category. Not much chance on winning there but I do enjoy the challenge of the build :)

Hey top 3 is not shabby <3<3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    edited July 2018
    Happy congrats @trashdocka, a lovely garden :smiley:
    and thanks all for the congrats on my built, @lisabee2 your comment made me smile :blush:

@aussiekarima don't be sad because your build wasn't watched that often. It happens to the best and you know people are lazy, if you can see the whole lot in the first picture on the forum (especially if it's a small lot) the slideshows aren't watched that often. The challenges helped me a lot to get better and to have another point of view I never thought of before, so if you like to built we are happy to have you with us. :)
  • jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    Congrats to all winners and to all participants - amazing gardens! I wasn't able to build one in time (and mostly in budget :) ), but I am really stunned to see, what you all were able to build!

@kilra0, I am really in love with your garden and will keep it ingame. :heart:
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    thank you @jhgkjhgkjh I'm honoured :o
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    jhgkjhgkjh wrote: »
    Congrats to all winners and to all participants - amazing gardens! I wasn't able to build one in time (and mostly in budget :) ), but I am really stunned to see, what you all were able to build!

@kilra0, I am really in love with your garden and will keep it ingame. :heart:

I agree! It not was easy to judge, I think. And about the one made by @kilra0 , I have it in my game too and it´s just amazing! <3
  • jacallonjacallon Posts: 38 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    @lisabee2 - the mammoth task has taken longer than we expected, we are still diligently working on getting feedback together for the Established and Expert categories and hope to publish them sooner rather than later! Apologies for the delay.

I was wondering the same thing. I entered in the starting out category, wondered if I would get any feedback or if there were any results from that one too? I can understand it's a huge undertaking but just wondered if it's coming too, or if I should head on into the established category. Not much chance on winning there but I do enjoy the challenge of the build :)

Hey top 3 is not shabby <3<3

I know right! I'm so so happy :)
    @BuildnShare Hey guys, I'm only new to this and don't want to be rude but I think you have your numbers mixed up. The results for Regency manor (I forget the correct title) was 96 and the garden for daisy 97....you have the regency manor listed in the winners circle as 97...and I think the garden one is listed as 98. Sorry just thought I'd mention it as it might cause some confusion....it did for me LOL
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    @BuildnShare Hey guys, I'm only new to this and don't want to be rude but I think you have your numbers mixed up. The results for Regency manor (I forget the correct title) was 96 and the garden for daisy 97....you have the regency manor listed in the winners circle as 97...and I think the garden one is listed as 98. Sorry just thought I'd mention it as it might cause some confusion....it did for me LOL

@jacallon - apologies, my brain is just not coping well with this heat!! I think I've gone through and fixed them all, thanks for pointing that out, much appreciated!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    kilra0 wrote: »
    Happy congrats @trashdocka, a lovely garden :smiley:
    and thanks all for the congrats on my built, @lisabee2 your comment made me smile :blush:

@aussiekarima don't be sad because your build wasn't watched that often. It happens to the best and you know people are lazy, if you can see the whole lot in the first picture on the forum (especially if it's a small lot) the slideshows aren't watched that often. The challenges helped me a lot to get better and to have another point of view I never thought of before, so if you like to built we are happy to have you with us. :)

Just dropped it in game .. seriously FAB. Snooped around a bit .. def a +1 llama
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited July 2018
    fcuRqPI.png
    Starting Out Results for #BnS97 - A Garden For Daisy

@Momma_Jibi
    TqSMA5m.jpg
    Congratulations on entering your very first build for BuildNShare and Daisy’s Garden Oasis is such a wonderful park located in Newcrest. The fountain focal point is so nice and there is a bench for Mr. Lee to enjoy the park and fountain. Trees are a welcome addition for shade. I love the extras that you put into the build from the basketball and yoga area to the chess table and bar-b-q area. There are even some planters, and a small bathroom at the back. The layout is well thought out with pathways on all four sides. There is a lot here, but it doesn’t feel crowded. What a wonderful park for the community to come and have that “block party”. Great job!

Suggestions:
    Since Daisy loved flowers, I would have liked to have seen more flowers in this build. Another suggestion is to use the terrain tools to add dirt under the trees and buildings to give a more realistic look. In your slideshow, don’t forget to add captions to your pictures and to take an overhead view shot. Add some garden lights for night shots as well. Otherwise, a very nice build.

@audrhll
    glE5pXz.png
    Daisy’s Garden is an unexpected surprise down at the wharf in Brindleton Bay. The combo fencing and hedging is a great idea to define the park. The focal point of the bridge over the ponds is lovely, and the flowers around the ponds incorporating dull daisies looks so natural. Trees in the four corners provides shade, and at the back, a restful bench beckons Mr. Lee to look out over the beautiful garden. Incorporating the gnomes, something Daisy loved in her own garden, was a good idea since Daisy loves to look at them so much. The shaded picnic area is really a nice touch, as is the birdfeeder. Great job!

Suggestions:
    I would have liked to have seen 2 entrances to the build. Another arched entrance from the wharf-side would have given a bit of symmetry. There were also 2 items that I felt didn’t belong in the fence/hedge combo, and that was the unkempt shrubbery. Since the hedge is clipped, they looked out of place. Night lighting would also be nice. Be sure to label your build #BNS97 so it can be easily found. Otherwise, this park was a breath of fresh (sea-salt) air!

@JojoMOMSTER
    dFnZhLb.png
    Lees’ Daisies is such a beautiful desert park in Oasis Springs. The landscape of the park blends so seamlessly with the surrounding landscape, and the limited use of succulents and daisies works well for the desert environment. The park is designated by a memorial plaque at the entrance. Following the pathway is the focal point of the build, a gorgeous memorial gazebo which shows great use of the “enlarge cheat” for the bust of Daisy, surrounded by daisies. Here Mr. Lee and his neighbors can sit on benches under shade and reminisce about Daisy’s life. The underground restroom is quite ingenious, and even there, some greenery has been added. Behind the gazebo is a creative lawn bowling area. The build layout featuring the two succulent gardens on either side is really well thought out. Overall, a beautiful, creative build. Great job!

Suggestions:
    I looked at this build on your slideshow several times, and even downloaded the lot, but I could not see a water feature. Perhaps the fish coffee table was meant to be the water feature, but the build required a fountain or pond. Even though water is scarce in the desert, a small fountain, such as the “Koan Fountain”, would have worked well and fulfilled the build criteria. So, my suggestion would be to ensure that all the requirements for a build are met before submitting.

@Lisabee2
    8T6Ni7R.jpg
    Oops-a-Daisy Memorial Park is such a beautiful, serene park overlooking a waterway in Willow Creek. The dogwood tree shading a pond and an enlarged statue is the focal point of the build. Facing the pond and angled in the back left corner are two handmade loveseats set amongst a smaller garden. A lovely area where Mr. Lee can sit and reflect on his life with Daisy. The addition of the birdhouse, bunny and swan heart sculpture adds a loving touch to this corner. The pond itself is quite generous and has attracted several bird species. The park entrance features a sign surrounded by daisies, and pathways lead to the sitting area and memorial plaque near the pond. A “pee bush” is discreetly added in a back corner. Pretty at night. Great job!

Suggestions:
    This build is very beautiful and has all the elements for a memorial park. I noticed that you had not used all of your budget, and perhaps some additional oops-a-daisies in the front, left area would have filled the lot a bit more, as that area looks a bit bare. Otherwise, a very nice build.

@BlueJeans04989
    558n8lC.png
    Congratulations on entering your very first build for BuildNShare, and Mournin’ Miss Daisy park is a bright spot in Newcrest. A kiosk plaque marks the entrance to the park, and the focal point is an angled fountain and waterfall wall in the center. Two benches frame the central fountain and behind this is a “folly” with a meditation stool, wind chimes, grave marker and daisies. If you look directly through the waterfall wall, you can see the folly behind, which makes this area so pretty. Separated by a hedge, is a bar-b-q area, chess table and pee bushes. I like the separate “outdoor” rooms that you made and the layout was well planned. Great job!

Suggestions:
    I noticed that the build was a “park” and wondered what had happened to the kids’ climbers. By pressing the down arrow, I discovered the climbers, along with a room-in-progress in the basement. I am not sure if this was intentional, but the climbers would have fit nicely beside the bar-b-q area and by deleting the room-in-progress would have freed up some funds. Another suggestion is to use the terrain tools to add dirt under the trees and buildings to give a more realistic look. Pathways, as well, would have directed sims to designated areas. I know you wanted to keep this simple, but a few more flowers around the birdfeeder and birdhouse would have enhanced the build. Otherwise, a very nice build.

@aussiekarima
    AC4CnuF.png
    Daisy’s Heaven is a busy park in Newcrest that has an abundance of flowers, trees and harvestables. A birch tree shades a heart-shaped fountain which is the focal point of the build. A bench is placed between the harvestables so that Mr.Lee can sit and appreciate the lovely fountain. At the back is an enclosed shelter which houses a restroom and outside shades a bar-b-q area. The amount of harvestables on the lot is amazing and I peeked at the plants in the planters and most are flowers. All the extras you added like the firepit, painting easel and yoga mat, give sims lots of choices when they visit the park. I also like that it is pet-friendly. Very pretty at night with the lights. Great job!

Suggestions:
    I had trouble finding your lot using the BNS97 hashtag, so I searched under your Origin name and found it. The hashtag you used was BN597, so be careful for future entries that it is tagged properly. In your slideshow, don’t forget to add captions to your pictures. Your build really incorporates everything, and my only suggestion is to use some pathways to go from front to back to help direct sims to the pond and the bar-b-q shelter. Otherwise, a very nice build.

@jacallon
    8vLeZJw.jpg
    Daisy Lee Memorial Park is a quiet and peaceful retreat in Newcrest. The focal point is a D-shaped fountain with dull daisies outlining the D-shape. Very creative. There are several benches for Mr. Lee to choose from to sit and reflect about Daisy. At the back is a memorial rock under the shade of a dogwood tree with a pee bush in the opposite corner. The additions of the flower wishing well, bird bath, and bird feeder help visitors relax and enjoy nature. At the entrance to the park is a memorial plaque and a pathway leads visitors all around the lot. A well-planned layout. Garden lights make this very pretty at night. Great job!

Suggestions:
    A lot of your budget was not used and some more flowers and benches or other items (a chess table perhaps) on the left-hand side, would have filled in the lot a bit more without taking away from the central “D” theme. Otherwise, a very nice build.

@Sbodine89
    tg4yCMX.png
    Daisy’s Garden is a lovely Victorian garden in Willow Creek. A beautiful gazebo with a glass roof is the focal point of the build. A small bridge runs between two ponds and a fish fountain is in the center of one of the ponds. A dogwood and weeping cherry tree provide shade. Mr. Lee can sit on one of two benches situated underneath the trees. The gazebo provides shade and a chess set is placed inside. A very pleasing layout. There are planter boxes growing daisies, and daisies also surround the ponds.Great job!

Suggestions:
    A lot of your budget was not used and some more flowers, for instance, around the gazebo, would have been a welcome touch. A pathway leading from the sidewalk to the pond would be a good idea, and the use of terrain tools to add dirt under the trees and buildings to give a more realistic look. There are lights at the bridge, but more lights would make this a showcase at night. Otherwise, a very nice build.

3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is.....
    YI7mwOj.png
    1st Place: @audrhll
    2nd Place: @aussiekarima
    3rd Place Tie: @jacallon and @lisabee2
    3gHHX7s.png
    SIM ENTRIES

@BlueJeans04989
    558n8lC.png
    The story of Sid and Daisy’s life, with flashbacks to the past, is truly amazing. It read like a novel. What a wonderful couple.

@aussiekarima
    NEnXVmu.png
    Yumiko and Daisy are a lovely couple, and I loved the picture collage of them through the years.

@jacallon
    PEbzlmC.png
    Chen and Daisy Lee are a beautiful couple and shared a great love. And she is still “flirty”!

@Sbodine89
    RTV82jy.png
    Mr. & Mrs. Lee are a wonderful couple and still in love. I love her “flirty” vibe in the pics.
    3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is....

@BlueJeans04989
    3gHHX7s.png
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Congratulations to @audrhll @aussiekarima & @lisabee2 on your wins for Daisy's garden. All beautiful gardens. Joint 3rd Lisa. Woot woot! Thanks @BuildnShare for all your time and hard work on picking the winners and all the feedback. Greatly appreciated.

Also congrats to @BlueJeans04989 for your win in the sims section.

Great job to all those who didn't win too. Looking forward to seeing all the builds for the next one now :smile:
    edited July 2018
    HVCdrRO.png

Established Results for #97 - A Garden For Daisy

@TresaofPern
    0WzAlqi.png
    Daisy Lee Memorial Garden is super cute. I can see why you'd want it on a symmetrical lot. It was a really great idea to have all the daisy bushes around! The border you made is nice and I really adore that pavilion. The fountain in the middle is gorgeous, and really ties everything together. It's also really nice that you have all that seating! Looks like a great place to relax and have a grilling good time.

Suggestions
    It would have been nice to see a small dedication to Daisy on a plaque or statue somewhere, a simple shrine maybe? Next time, I'd suggest to make sure all lights are clear of pathways. Trading out the back row of harvestable Daisies for flowers like the ones by the fountain would maybe balance the park a little more. Also, you can leave the flowers on the harvestable plants for your photo shoot, but remove them for upload to keep your price down. That is completely acceptable!

@Soulgal7
    swo36kZ.png
    Wow, Daisy Memorial Park is beautiful! That pond looks so relaxing and I love that you put a bridge across it! Loving the little family of ducks, they fit in perfectly. I can just hear the quaking! The memory wall you made is sweet, really love the dedication shown to Dear Daisy. That little bunny hopping around makes for a very peaceful feeling. All the flowers you've scattered around the build are just fabulous. You've made it very welcoming, and that tree is amazing! What a clever idea to string it with hanging lanterns, love it.

Suggestions
    I can't think of much to suggest to improve your park building skills. If I were a sim, I'd visit this one often!

@Kojik
    Huz2HLG.png
    Daisy's garden is wonderful! The victorian style you've chosen is really nice. The trees you've got in the corners really work well, and the harvestable garden in the center is a good idea. That wall is a fabulous choice and goes with your build perfectly, gives a real sense of privacy. Your gazebo seems like a great place to relax, and it was a nice idea place an easel to give visitors something to do. The birdfeeder was a nice touch as well.

Suggestions
    A small memorial to Daisy would make this feel a bit more personal, and show what it was originally for. I do see a plaque up front, but I'm not sure of it's intention. Perhaps next time you can add a few more photos for a better look at the details in the park (like the plaque) and explain in the captions. Make sure to cover all the plants with a little bit of terrain paint to make it more complete.

@maryjane2joe
    rthzWbR.jpg
    The Garden of Serenity is gorgeous! You created something wonderful when you put those fountains together, great idea. The lights at night make it look almost like a magical place. The pathway created by your low lying flowers and plants is really cool, makes you really want to follow them. Your choice of trees fits perfectly with your park.

Suggestions
    Since there are quite a few places to sit in the park, a chessboard at the end of the path would have been a good choice. It would give a Sim something to do while visiting. Perhaps even a small dedication to Daisy? Unfortunately, we could not locate your build anywhere on the gallery. In the future, if you make sure it has been uploaded we can rank your build properly.

@SimsIlslandheart
    txnUz4l.png
    Your park, Daisy's Rest Park, is a wonderful place to hang out! I think you chose a great color for the small bathroom provided and that awning is super cute. Great selection of activities in a simple and lovely park like this! Your choice of using lavender was on point, it looks fabulous. The terrain paint you put down is really nice, makes it very lifelike. Your water feature is really cool, loving the mix of fountain and ball. Daisy's memorial was very well done, it's just beautiful!

Suggestions
    It's so nice that you had a table there for sims to sit at, but maybe put it just off the walking path next time, so passersby can remain on the path as they go? In the future, try edging your pathway with a second terrain paint (maybe dark dirt or the small rocks?) to give it a finishing touch.

@cebu2cool
    DIx0tkX.jpg
    A Garden for Daisy is cute! It's really cool how you used what was around to inspire you on the type of garden you built. Lovely that you put a chess table and garden boxes to give visiting sims something to do. Even monkey bars for children, very thoughtful. I think the snail is a fabulous touch, and I shall name him Slippy! The wall you created is also very clever.

Suggestions
    I know you made this "not a park", and that's very original, but we were shooting for something more like a garden since Daisy enjoyed flowers so much. Maybe some more grass to break up that stone would help it seem more gardenish and less courtyard type. Maybe even just a centerpiece of flowers in place of that third bench.

@Zayven
    S4ZD0Et.png
    Wowza, talk about a garden! A Garden for Daisy is stunning. That archway you've created is really amazing. Your choice of trees and flowers match perfectly and really make your garden stand out. I love that you've decorated to include many height variations, that gives it a real life feel. Very thoughtful of you to put a memorial dedication to Daisy, it's a great touch. That little picnic area is just so cute! I'd love to have a slice of that pizza <3! The lovebirds and bunnies fit in perfectly, great placement. The floating gazebo you made is just wonderful, and looks so peaceful!

Suggestions
    You did quite a lot for under §12,000! I don't know that I'd change a thing. I'd love to sit there and write a journal entry on that picnic blanket, glad there's a book there to do it!

3gHHX7s.png
    ohJKOXB.png

First place is tied: @SoulGal7 and @Zayven
    Second place: @kojik

@SoulGal7 - we are hereby promoting you to the Expert Category!!
    @zayven, as you've only just been promoted to Established we figure you might want to stick here for a bit :tongue:

3gHHX7s.png

SIMS ENTRIES

@Lisabee2
    ffyv64W.jpg
    I love your Daisy! She seems to be quite a lovely sim. Alfonse seems like a pretty fun guy too! Quite a great pair you made, and they look so happy together. Perhaps next time you present a sim, be sure to list their traits in your post?

@SimsIslandheart
    zrYgcxF.png
    Bai and Daisy are just too cute of a pair. I think you did a wonderful job of creating them, and your presentation was on point. Your backstories were just perfect for each of them, Poor Daisy! I guess if you gotta go out though, that's one funny way to do it ;)
    3gHHX7s.png

And the winner is….

@SimsIslandheart

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • FidgetyAtomFidgetyAtom Posts: 128 Member
    Congrats to all the winners!! What lovely gardens all around. :smiley:
    Money can't buy you happiness
    but it can buy The Sims
    which is pretty much
    the same thing
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    Quote:I had trouble finding your lot using the BNS97 hashtag, so I searched under your Origin name and found it. The hashtag you used was BN597, so be careful for future entries that it is tagged properly

~ I am so sorry I will double check next time! (dyslexic here) Sorry! :blush:

~ Congrats to the winner & double third place,way to go! ;) I am gobsmacked as it was my first entry into this & I did not expect to get anywhere! :blush:
    ~ Thank you for the feed back & suggestions I will indeed try & use your suggestions! <3<3<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• BlueJeans04989BlueJeans04989 Posts: 84 Member
    Thank you @BuildnShare! I really enjoyed participating in this build and feel confident enough to do it again sometime. I really appreciate the feedback and suggestions, not only on my own lot, but on the other lots as well. Learned some new tips for improving my building skills! Congrats to all the winners and non-winners alike! Daisy has some fabulous gardens in her honor!

And as for my win in the Sims category, well... THANK YOU!!! I fell in love with Sid and Daisy during this build and just had to share how much he truly loved her and for how long.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    @audrhll @aussiekarima @jacallon @lisabee2 Congratulations! You have added some lovely little parks to body of work in the gallery, I really enjoyed snooping through the entries.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,209 Member
    Congratulations to the winners!
    image.png
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,624 Member
    edited July 2018
    Congratulations to @Zayven for our tied first place in the established category. I really loved your lot. Congrats as well to @kojik for second place. I love your builds. Congrats also to the sim winner in the established category @SimsIslandheart Everyone's builds were truly beautiful. I looked at everyone of them. Wonderful job to everyone who entered. Thank you to @BuildnShare for taking time to look at all the entries and making some wonderful suggestions. I really do appreciate them.

Congratulations to the winners of the Starting Out Category. Wow! For starting out, some of those gardens were spectacular! Congrats to @audrhll, @aussiekarima, @lisabee2 & @jacallon for your stunning builds & congrats to @BlueJeans04989 for your sim win. Yeah! Beautiful gardens everyone!

Dear @BuildnShare - thank you for promoting me...but I really don't feel I can compete at the expert level. I never started at the Starting Out level because a simmer posted that I should be in Established, so I entered in that category. I am really, really happy in the Established category and am no way an expert builder. I have to watch youtube videos to get things right, and even then, I mess up (round roofs are my undoing...oh no I shouldn't have said that...watch, next build challenge....round roof! lol).
  • FidgetyAtomFidgetyAtom Posts: 128 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Dear @BuildnShare - thank you for promoting me...but I really don't feel I can compete at the expert level. I never started at the Starting Out level because a simmer posted that I should be in Established, so I entered in that category. I am really, really happy in the Established category and am no way an expert builder. I have to watch youtube videos to get things right, and even then, I mess up (round roofs are my undoing...oh no I shouldn't have said that...watch, next build challenge....round roof! lol).

Oh! Your builds are impeccable! You'll fit right in to the Expert category, promise. I know it sounds a bit intimidating, but I'm sure you'll be fine. If nothing else, perhaps it will push you to think of super creative things to impress us all!
    Money can't buy you happiness
    but it can buy The Sims
    which is pretty much
    the same thing
    Congratulations to @SoulGal7 @Zayven @KojiK and @SimsIslandheart for your wins. Truly wonderful and inspiring builds.
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    Thanks, everyone, for the comments and congrats! I was nervous about my chances, because there were so many beautiful gardens and sweet versions of Mr. and Daisy Lee. <3

If it helps, @SoulGal7 , I kept thinking you were in the Expert category already. XD Your builds have been awesome. I have definitely picked up a lot of tips from looking at your lots!
    edited July 2018
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

That is totally up to you @SoulGal7, but we don't feel that there is much more for you to learn in the Established Category. It is, always up to you which level you wish to enter at, but we would not advise promotion if we did not feel you were ready for it.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Congrats to the winners! :smiley:

@SoulGal7 , dear, you have to enter in the Expert Category, no doubt. You´re ready enough! And you learn quickly.

Ah, and if you enter in the Established Category the next time, I will do too! :mrgreen: I don´t build better than you ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top