March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S4 BuildnShare Winners Circle

Comments

• kerplukeekerplukee Posts: 180 Member
    @BuildnShare I was wondering if only the experts get the suggestions/critique or if there'll be even for the other levels :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,988 Member
    @kerplukee all levels get the critique/suggestions within a week or two :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    Established Results for Challenge #51 - When Modern Was New

@kerplukee

Fantastic design to Square Root and a great name too. Your choice of exterior finishes provides the build with lots of interest, as does the unique structure. The water feature and fountains at the front enhance the attractiveness of this build. Great use of terrain paint to create the pathway leading from the house through the garden to the flower and veg plots. The monkey bars and bench are sited perfectly. The open plan layout of the interiors is modern and spacious and I love the red and cream scheme. Really like how you’ve moo’d the table at the front entrance, very effective! Wonderful work with Fleur’s room too, good to see you’ve decorated in her favourite colour.

Suggestions: When working with open plan areas, I would keep the floor tiles flowing the same way throughout. I noticed the tiles in the living area were not in line with the rest of the flooring. We did ask for an area for Fleur to host her play group in. There is a large plot of land at the rear next to the monkey bars which I think would have been perfect for this.

@emere

Chez Fleur is a fabulous mid century modern build which is full of vibrance and energy by way of the colours and textures you have chosen. Very attractive appearance with the turquoise theme, uniquely designed pathway, fountain and landscaping and I love how you’ve created the chimney on a diagonal. The rear garden is very beautiful, the pool looks so refreshing and the turtles and frogs are very quirky. Great placement of the veg and flower beds, nicely tucked away at the back. Wonderful interior layout, the open plan living and dining areas look cosy yet spacious and the colour scheme is bright and warm, contrasting well with the light wood and stone. The puppet theatre is a fantastic idea, perfect for the playgroup!

Suggestions: Firstly I would omit the flag at the front, it’s an extra expense which could be spent elsewhere. Secondly the first floor bedroom, whilst being very lovely, seems a little lifeless compared to the rest of the house. I would have continued the vibrance up into this room by adding a colourful rug and curtains perhaps.

@popettypop2012

Fabulous structure to Mid Century Modern with great rooflines and a very appropriate name. Excellent choice of exterior finishes which contrast well with the variety of windows and doors. Very attractive appearance with the beautiful landscaping and winding path leading to the front entrance. The rear garden looks a gorgeous place to relax on the patio while Fleur has fun with the water slide. Very healthy looking crops! The interior is laid out really well using an open plan concept for the main areas, which are wonderfully divided by the half walls. The whole atmosphere looks light and airy with your choice of large windows and I love how you’ve chosen green as the primary colour.

Suggestions: Firstly a few suggestions on the presentation. Make sure the pics are organised in a way to show a ‘tour’ of the house. It’s sometimes best to keep walls up when taking the pics, on number 10/Fleur’s playroom, I can see the bathroom. Picture number 6/kitchen shows the sky and trees above the dining area. With regard to the interior décor the only suggestion I would make is regarding the office, I feel there is too much brickwork to the walls compared to the rest of the house.

@Rostri-Jodu

Wow, Mi Manoir du Siecle is an absolutely beautiful build through and through, very neat and well designed with fabulous curb appeal. Very attractive appearance with your choice of large windows, light stone and wood wall finishes, the foundation feature and just the right amount of greenery and rocks. The steps leading to the entrance and first floor finish the look off perfectly. The rooflines are spot on and the overall structure is unique and interesting. I totally love the rear garden with the trellis work, all the climbing plants and those wonderful bench structures. The greenhouse is absolutely amazing and the potting table is a bonus! Inside the house the atrium is a great feature and focal point of interest. The large windows enable lots of light to penetrate through and the open plan design provides spaciousness. Each and every room is decorated and furnished beautifully.

Suggestions: It has been a wonderful pleasure looking through your slideshow and I really can’t find anything that would enhance the build, except maybe a plant/flowers by the front door, just to give it a little interest and colour. I really think you should consider entering at Expert level in the future.

Sim Challenge: You've created a very beautiful family who seem to be really enjoying their wonderful new home. A life in the day, or two, of the Leclercq family was fascinating reading and it was lovely to see their different outfits. You really had me believing the inevitable had come to Clotilde until the end. What a fantastic twist!

And the winner is....
    @Rostri-Jodu

The winner of the Sim Challenge is....
    @Rostri-Jodu

GArBA5W.jpg
  • bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    Congrats @Rostri-Jodu !!! Fabulous job. I really love reading feedback for everyone, thank you @BuildnShare for taking the time to do this. It really boosts our skills as buildrrs!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Congratz @Rostri-Jodu <3 Thanks for the feedback @BuildnShare :#
    Expert Results for Challenge #52 Uptown Elegance

@lisa17ann
    This is such a great example of a brownstone build. That mansard style roofline fits the build perfectly and is really well executed. The fencing and flower beds work well and help to define the style of the exterior. Your interiors are well laid out and decorated in a consistent way that benefits the flow of the home. You have made some wonderful use of clutter objects, the house feels well loved without being too overpowering, and that kitchen is just wonderful. You have also used MOO in a well thought out way, I really like how you have made those ‘windowsills’ with the sideboards, such a fantastic idea. The basement apartment is brilliant, it looks so young and vibrant. I really like the idea of those faux natural light windows down here. You have made some great object choices and your placement is marvellous.

Suggestions:
    The wall colour in Sophie’s room doesn’t seem to match the muted décor in the rest of the build, and I wonder if those paintings in the dining room are a little too big, they seem to dominate that area.

@gmcrozier
    Great brownstone architecture going on here, I really like your choice of wall coverings on the exterior of the build. Your landscaping is well thought out and genuinely helps set the tone of the build. That walkway area is great. Your layout helps the build really feel like it flows. Your object choices and placement works well and you have made some good use of decor items, without making the place feel too cluttered. I do love how you have bought the brick work into the interior of the build, it works very well.

Suggestions:
    Nell’s bedroom feels a little sparse, I can’t help wondering if a couple more decorative objects would have made this room feel as lived in as the rest of the apartment. The interior decor feels a little jumbled, with some rooms being nice and light and airy (like the family room) and other just a little dark (the dining room is an example of this), some cohesion in that respect might have helped the home feel more coherent.

@masajo
    A brownstone made with white stone? Ingenious!! The architecture is perfect for a brownstone style build. The landscaping works really well, I think that little public seating area is just divine. And that little sandpit in the rear walled garden area is a lovely touch. Nell’s apartment is so funky and modern, it’s lovely and well thought out as well. The layout of this place really works well it helps the flow of the build. You have made some wonderful use of clutter items throughout the build, the stonework you have incorporated into the interior works very well and the decor itself screams elegance.

Suggestions:
    The use of the different windows seems to throw off the cohesiveness of the exterior. The flower rugs in the master bathroom seem to detract from the mature feeling of the rest of the build, they might have been better suited in Sophie’s bathroom.

The Winner Is....

A draw between @lisa17ann and @masajo

I just could not make a call between these two beautiful builds!!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Congrats @lisa17ann and @masajo!!!!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Awww wow I'm shocked everyone's entries were amazing and sharing first place with the fabulous @masajo is a total honour <3 thanks for the feedback @BuildnShare I totally agree her room didn't match but I couldn't help make it a "bit" more colourful lol seriously amazing job everyone :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Established Results for Challenge #52 - Uptown Elegance

@SyddyB206
    Your build is a good example of Brownstone architecture. Your landscaping is brilliant, great use of the rocks and terrain paints. Your interior decor is lovely, you have made some great colour choices throughout the interior. You have made some brilliant object choices and you placement works really well.

Suggestions:
    Your architecture feels a little undistinguished, I wonder if adding a roof section, or even some more intricate friezes, might have given a little more curb appeal to the front of the lot. I feel that the place could have used a little more clutter, it feels a little sterile inside Some overhead shots of the build would have been helpful in judging how well the build was laid out.

@popettypop2012
    This is a really great example of Brownstone architecture, well done!! The wall treatments, friezes, window and door choices all work incredibly well and form a cohesive style. You have done a really great job with the landscaping, that little outdoor seating area is a lovely touch. Your interior has been thoughtfully laid out and helps the build flow. You have made some really great object choices and your placement is great. Nell’s little apartment is too cute for words, you did a really great job making it feel young and trendy.

Suggestions:
    I have just one suggestion for this build, to use a more definite fence than the open slat work that you chose. Maybe more of a brick, or even a hedge would have been more in keeping with the exterior of your build.

@oXseashellXo
    This build is a good example of Brownstone architecture, your choice of wall treatments, doors and windows work well. Your landscaping is well executed out the back, that little private yard is so well thought out and you have made some good use of the terrain paints. The build has been well thought out, the layout works incredibly well. Nell’s little garden apartment is just adorable, your use of colour in here is perfect, making it just the right amount of funky, without being overbearing. I am really impressed with your interiors in this build, all the rooms feel custom built for their inhabitants.

I wonder if the build would have looked more cohesive, had you taken those bay windows all the way to the top of the home, it looks a little stunted as it is. I wonder if a little more colour in that front garden would have added a little extra curb appeal, it feels a little austere as it is.

@folala
    Folala, this is a really great example of Brownstone architecture. You made some great choices with the exterior wall treatments. The landscaping is well thought out and I’m impressed with the fact that you got the climbing frame in there! Great choice of fencing both the iron railings in the front and the walled area in the back. Your layout works well, great segregation of areas, with the playroom and office on that middle floor. Your interior decor is well thought out, the build feels like it flows well. Nell’s basement flat looks great. Your use of decor objects is brilliant, the place feels lived in without being overly cluttered. I love the way you made the changing table in the nursery, a really ingenious idea!

Suggestions
    Those green area rugs feel a little out of place, for me, that black just doesn’t fit with the rest of the decor.

@Rostri-Jodu

What a great example of Brownstone architecture. Your choice of exterior wall treatments, doors and windows all work really well. Those lovely little outside seating areas are a lovely touch, each very individual and well thought out. Your layout is practical and helps the build to really flow. Your interior decor is simple, understated and incredibly well executed. I have to admire that master bathroom with skylight, such an ingenious idea! Sophie is most definitely going to grow up to be an outgoing kind of girl with that bright nursery suite! Nell’s apartment is just the right side of funky and bright, without being overpowering, well done. And that laundry area, such a resourceful way of setting that out.

Suggestions
    The front of the build looks a little plain, some planting here might have helped give it a little more curb appeal. The interior decor sometimes feels a little muted, I wonder if a couple more pops of colour in those ‘public’ areas would have helped lift the mood a little,

And The Winner Is.....

@popettypop2012

2nd place goes to:

@folala

Sim Showcase

@oXseashellXo
    It was lovely to see your versions of Sophie, Nell, Jonah and Oliver enjoying their new home. Sophie certainly looks like she is fitting into the new neighbourhood well.

@Rostri-Jodu
    Sophie, Nell, Jonah and Oliver are clearly enjoying their new home. It was lovely to see them all delighting in each others company.

And the winner is

@Rostri-Jodu
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Thanks for the feedback @BuildnShare :) and congrats & well done to @popettypop2012 and @Rostri-Jodu
    edited September 2016
    Starting Out Results for Challenge #52 - Uptown Elegance

@fabtiffsim
    This is a great example of Brownstone architecture, the exterior wall treatments you have chosen help to bring the style together, along with the friezes you chose and the walls and doors you used. The roofing is complex, but well executed. Your landscaping works well within the given brief. The layout you have created works well, although unusual, you can still get a sense of flow throughout the two homes. You have made some wonderful object choices, and your placement works well. Your interior decor is well thought out the colours come together to make a cohesive interior.

Suggestions:
    I wonder if some terrain paints underneath that patio area would have helped it look a little more realistic, maybe some cobbles or even just stone? Be careful when taking pictures that you don’t zoom out too much, it gives some of your pictures a ‘fishbowl’ effect. It would have been ice to see the landscaping in the daytime, just to get a feel for the details.

Sim Challenge
    Oliver, Jonah, Sophie and Nell all seem to be enjoying their new home!

And the winner is...

@fabtiffsim

Please don't let the fact that you were the only entry dampen your win, this was a truly fabulous build, and I would recommend, that if you wish, you enter in the Established category from now on. You don't have to, of course, but something to think about.
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Established Results for Challenge #53 - The Hawthorne Project

@AmyCarolyn
    There is a wonderful sense of cohesiveness between the exterior and interior design in Davies Modern Den. The bright colors and sleek lines of the exterior match the fun, detailed interior. I love the kitchen/dining area with its bold graphic print and pops of color in the chairs and kitchen rug! The bedrooms are all well designed, too, fitting each member of the family. :smiley:

Suggestions: More pictures! There is so much more I would have liked to see in your beautiful house as well as exterior pictures from all sides. I could pick out the required skill items except for the vegetable garden. Also, it’s helpful if you put your pictures in a “house tour” sort of order and include top down shots of each floor and roof so that we can see the layouts.

@Ash89
    The bright red door of Two Story Charmer gives a cheerful and inviting appearance to the front of the house! The landscaping and fencing add to the curb appeal, and the upper story window balcony is a charming touch. The interior spaces are beautifully decorated with pops of red. I love all the clutter items that give the house a sense of being lived in. The bedrooms suit each family member. And the backyard barbecue are is a wonderful feature that the family is sure to love! :smiley:

Suggestions: More pictures! I would have loved to see more pictures of the exterior architecture from all sides, and top down layout shots—including one of the roofing—are a must in order to appreciate how the house works. I’m not sure if you are using an image editor, but all your shots seems a bit washed out. It made it difficult to appreciate your beautiful work.

@folala
    It’s great that you used a real life house plan for Fresh Start! The layout works extremely well and the addition of the two upper floor terraces creates interesting spaces for the family to use. I appreciate the minimalist approach you took for the exterior. The colors and textures you chose are harmonious. The interior spaces are consistent with the modern exterior. I like the lime green accents through out the living spaces. The bedrooms are nicely decorated, too. You’ve given each one a sense of being lived in. (I was going to complain that Hamish’s room was a little too dark, but I have known several teenage boys who like just that kind of lighting!) The play area/sand box in back is also a nice touch! :smiley:

Suggestions: The exterior of the house seems just a little bare. Perhaps a reflecting pool along the front walkway would have added interest but still be in keeping with the minimalist look.

@kerplukee
    You have created a gorgeous brownstone for the Davies family! The faded brick works well with the white windows and doors, and the window boxes add charm to the front. The open layout of the ground floor allows easy navigation and the muted tones make the space cohesive. The upper floor bedrooms reflect their occupants well. I especially like the striped walls in the daughter’s room! And you did a wonderful job with your choice of skill objects. :smiley:

Suggestions: Since you were way under budget, you might have placed a few more decor items in the house. A rug under the dining table might have been nice, for example. And more landscaping would have added to the house’s appeal. More pictures of the exterior from all angles would also have been appreciated!

@popettypop2012

The Davies family will feel right at home in your charming Tudor cottage, Rustic Residence. You’ve captured the cottage style beautifully, and your landscaping is superb! The fishing pond is a wonderful addition to the exterior. You’ve made excellent choices of wall textures and decor items on the inside. The stone walls and warm colors in the open living area all work well together. The layout of the home is unusual, but works quite well, too. The bedrooms are suitably decorated for each member of the family. Hamish will love the dart board, Piper the chemistry set, and Randy and Jacqueline their fireplace! Wonderful job overall. :smiley:

Suggestions: I might have found a different place to put the trash bin, other than right outside the front door. And the clothing shelf in Hamish’s room might have been lowered a bit (to line up with the top of the door frame). You should really consider entering as an expert the next time!

@SyddyB206

Your house for the Davies family has great curb appeal! The siding works well with your choices of windows and doors, giving the house a lovely traditional feeling. You’ve also made good choices of skill objects. I especially like the way you’ve created the vegetable garden! :smiley:

Suggestions: It’s very important that you stay within the budget for each challenge! Choosing less expensive items (like a cheaper television) will free up simoleons for more decor items. And I would have liked to see many more pictures. At the Established level, you should label each picture and present them in an orderly fashion. Another must is to take pictures (in Build Mode) of the house from top down (hit T on your keyboard) with the grid off. We like to see pictures of the roofing and the layout of each floor! Then take pictures of the outside of the house from many different angles and the same for the interior spaces. You can’t have too many pictures!

And The Winner Is.....

@popettypop2012

2nd place goes to:

@folala
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited October 2016
    Expert Results for Challenge #53 - The Hawthorne Project

@StSciurus
    This place is just gorgeous! The exterior treatments you have chosen really help solidify the traditional/modern architectural style. And that little balcony with the frieze is just adorable. You have made some really great use of terrain paints. The layout of this place is quirky, but works well, that little angled section really adds character to the place. The colours you have chosen work well throughout the home and really help the place feel cohesive. You have made some really great object choices and your placement works incredibly well.

Suggestions:
    The rear of the garden feels very barren in direct comparison to the curb side, a couple of rocks and some plants like you have to the front would have looked lovely back here. I noticed there were no window furnishings on the ground floor, I wonder if they would have helped the place feel just that little bit more cosy.

@gmcrozier
    Wow, such a beautiful modern build! The wall treatments and landscaping you have used truly help cement that mid century modern style. I really like how you have used the different half wall heights to add interest to the exterior of the build. Your interior works well as open plan, it’s well thought out and really helps the flow of the home. You have chosen your colours and object choices well, this is a truly cohesive build. You have just the right amount of décor objects to help the home feel lived in, yet not cluttered.

Suggestions:
    I wonder if the build would have benefitted from a small path leading from the rear of the build to the edge of the lot, that outdoor garbage can looks a little lost sat on it’s own like that with no way to get to the curb.

AND THE WINNER IS....

@gmcrozier
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Starting Out Results for Challenge #53 - The Hawthorne Project

@elly001
    This is a very pretty little house. The roofline suits the architecture as do the exterior trimmings you have chosen, especially in combination with that brick work mailbox. The little flowers you have used look nice. Your interiors work really well, the layout flows nicely and your colour scheme is cohesive. You have made some really interesting object choices and your placement is well thought out.

Suggestions:
    The one thing this lot is really lacking is landscaping, I understand that there is a budget to keep to, but terrain paints are free and can make a huge difference to the curb appeal of a lot. For example, you could have used some dirt under the flowers, or even made a small pathway to the front door. It could even saved you some simoleons to use terrain paints instead of paving for the driveway/patio areas. It’s a bit picky, but you are slightly over budget as well. In game, the lot downloads at $45,461.

AND THE WINNER IS.....

@elly001

Congrats on your first entry and first win, don't let the fact that you were the only entry put a dampener on your excitement, this really was a lovely build!!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Congratulations @gmcrozier ! You did a great job. :smiley:
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @StSciurus thank you, you did a great job as well.

@BuildnShare thank you for the feedback.
    Congrats to @gmcrozier, @elly001 and @popettypop2012 !! Fab entries all round :D
  • elly001elly001 Posts: 61 Member
    Thank you for the feedback @FaithofKaela - the budget thing has thrown me because in my game it definitely seemed to be under! Not to dispute what you've said as I'm sure you're right but I can't work out why it's different for me!

I will definitely try to work on my landscaping next time. :smile:
    Established Results for Challenge #54 - Autumn Wedding

@Ash89
    What a grand yet romantic venue you’ve created with Historic Gardens ! I love the images of the wedding itself, which showcase the beautiful ceremonial garden. The profusion of flowers and the statuary add to the romantic atmosphere, especially the wedding arch framed by the Romantic Garden sculpture. The house itself is imposing and historic looking. The interiors are appropriately formal and elegant. The fully equipped kitchen is a nice touch as are the bedrooms for guests and for the happy couple. :smiley:

Suggestions: Please remember to label your images. More images of the exterior of the house would have been appreciated as well as overhead shots of each floor. Some creative use of the alt/option key would have helped make some of the spaces look more natural (for example, moving the double bed so that the curtain didn’t cut through it).

@folala
    You have created a fantastic fairytale wedding venue with your Scottish baronial-style castle! The three options for the ceremony itself were an inspired touch and each is beautiful in its own way. You’ve added lovely details throughout the extensive build from the horses and carriage in the courtyard to the beautiful flower gardens to the extraordinary curtained bed in the honeymoon suite! (Wonderful use of the bb.moveobjects cheat!) The castle has everything needed for a perfect wedding! :smiley:

Suggestions: I don’t know what the capabilities in flickr are but labeling your images would have helped me know what I was looking at. And a very minor quibble: the checked marble flooring in the main hallways seemed too busy to me, but they may actually be historically accurate!

@kerplukee
    Your outdoor wedding venue is gorgeous! It is very well thought out, and I love your idea of how the wedding will progress from place to place within the beautifully landscaped park. Your placement of the wedding arches creates a dramatic vista as one walks up the path, but what really strikes me is your creative use of lighting from the votives lining the pathways to the candles to the large hanging fixture in the ceremonial gazebo. I was also amused by your clever use of the “restaurant menu” as a sign listing the bridal party! Great job overall! :smiley:

Suggestions: Keep in mind that the presentation of your build is an important part of the challenge. Labeling each image is a must. It would also help to put your pictures in an order that tells a story—perhaps the way the wedding would progress throughout the park. My only quibble with your choice of objects is the menorah. I understand what your intention was, but it still looks like a Hanukkah celebration. Perhaps the candelabra lamp that came with Get Together might have worked better on the beautiful marble altar?

@SyddyB206

Castle Wedding is a wonderfully romantic venue for Rose and Doug’s wedding! I love how you've included spaces for all aspects of the big event: an intimate ceremony space, a large dining area, entertainment spaces, relaxing spaces, a catering kitchen and more! The exterior texture of the castle is just right and your roofing is spectacular. The interior spaces are very grand as well and make the venue seem very special. I also like having an outdoor wedding arch so that the couple has an option for the ceremony near the beautiful lantern tree! :smiley:

Suggestions: Remember to label your images! [And thank you for including overhead shots!] Because you’ve created such a large venue, many of the spaces seem bare. The castle could use more landscaping and the interiors more clutter objects.

@Wildling

Rose’s Wedding does have a magical fairytale quality to it! The wedding pavilion itself is beautiful with its “natural” roof and its surrounding fountains. The reception pavilion is glorious! I love the open ground level and the glass-enclosed upper level. The patterned rugs add a lot of interest to the space, and the tree in the middle creates a sense of magical excitement. Overall, I think the landscaping and layout of your venue work very well for Rose and Doug’s wedding. :smiley:

Suggestions: I’m beginning to sound like a broken record, but: label your images, please! Beyond that, since you’ve chosen a large lot to work with, much of the grassy surfaces seem bare. The use of terrain paint to create pathways might have enhanced your beautiful lot.

This challenge has really unleashed your creative romantic imaginations, and it was a delight to behold each of your visions for Rose and Doug's wedding! But it made choosing the winner that much harder… In the end, I chose two winners: the first seemed to reflect Rose's vision for a perfect wedding and the second, Doug's.

And The Winners are.....

@kerplukee and @folala
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • kerplukeekerplukee Posts: 180 Member
    oh my! that was unexpected! ahah!
    Congratulations to everybody, especially @foala :DD

@BuildnShare and yep you're right, I should have put a better presentation even in imgur! Unluckily I don't have get together so I had few objects to choose.. maybe I could have put the candles inside the bottles of dine out instead!
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Thanks very much @BuildnShare and congrats @kerplukee B) !
    Apologies about the labels, I thought I had labelled the pics but it didn't show up. Will try and figure it out before the next challenge.
    Congrats to @kerplukee and @folala !! Two amazing builds. Well done to both of you.
    Expert Results for Challenge #54 - An Autumn Wedding

@popettypop2012
    Lovely romantic lot. I like the layout and the idea of a honeymoon suite on the lot. Very clever. The sections for each part of the wedding are well laid out.
    Love the pond! That’s my favourite part of this lot. And I really liked you showed the guests enjoying themselves and of course, mr. and mrs. Douglas Curtis III at the wedding arch

Suggestions:
    the flow to the front entrance of the building gets cut off by the fountain. I would suggest leaving a path around it for your Sims to manoeuvre around it.

@oXseashellXo
    Great build Sea Shell. The gardens look lush and romantic. As if people took care of this garden to let it run it’s own course but still has been tended lovingly. I like the barn idea, with the railing around the second floor so you can even look down on the dance area.
    I think the favourite thing about this build for me is the organic feel it has. The outside looks bewilderd, but just in the right amount. The plants on the roof adds to that organic feel. Well done

Suggestions:
    The reception area feels a bit too overpowering with so many vases. I would’ve removed a few or maybe picked a different item to create that effect.

@StSciurus
    Got to start with this,love the presentation you made of it! Very pretty, and very insightful with the text of explanations.
    You build such a pretty chapel. Very traditional looking, but also very warm and inviting.
    The layout is very practical and has everything you need for a great party. The colours are well matched as well.
    Great eye for detail as every nook is decorated, yet it doesn’t feel cluttered at all.

Suggestions:
    Although I don't have a real suggestion for your build in terms of skills, I will say this. Since Rose is part of a design agency, a chapel almost seems too easy? But sometimes, a girl just wants to have the little girls dream right?

The Winner Is....

@StSciurus

Congratulations!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you, @BuildnShare , for the wonderful feedback! :smiley: I was in great company with @popettypop2012 and @oXseashellXo who both had amazing wedding venues!
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    @StSciurus congratulations, well done!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top