March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2021
    LadyPepper wrote: »
    FORUM ID: LadyPepper
    ORIGIN ID: LadyPepper3
    LEVEL: This is my first build challenge, so I would love input in what level I should participate in.

SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Arid Ridge in Oasis Springs
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D236A219898411EB88CB225F404F2F30?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Arid Ridge&max=50&maxis=true

LOT COST: 1,272
    GALLERY COST: 33,822
    TOTAL COST: 35,094 (I hope I did this right)
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/eTjldAt

ENTRY DETAILS: I tried to be as mindful as possible to the needs the Nestlehuts, due to the fact they are an elderly couple especially. Easily accessible areas (no stairs) and a warm climate were a must. I tried to make the exterior harmonious with the natural vegetation around the neighborhood as well as the surrounding buildings. I have started them out with a small succulent garden, but there is plenty of open space for them to develop a more extensive garden if need be.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none

@LadyPepper The judges will determine your level for you. :)
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Reposting.
    LadyPepper wrote: »
    FORUM ID: LadyPepper
    ORIGIN ID: LadyPepper3
    LEVEL: This is my first build challenge, so I would love input in what level I should participate in.

SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Arid Ridge in Oasis Springs
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D236A219898411EB88CB225F404F2F30?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Arid Ridge&max=50&maxis=true

LOT COST: 1,272
    GALLERY COST: 33,822
    TOTAL COST: 35,094 (I hope I did this right)
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/eTjldAt

ENTRY DETAILS: I tried to be as mindful as possible to the needs the Nestlehuts, due to the fact they are an elderly couple especially. Easily accessible areas (no stairs) and a warm climate were a must. I tried to make the exterior harmonious with the natural vegetation around the neighborhood as well as the surrounding buildings. I have started them out with a small succulent garden, but there is plenty of open space for them to develop a more extensive garden if need be.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none

image.png
  • TrillianAstra042TrillianAstra042 Posts: 25 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hello! This is my very first Build-n-Share entry on the forums. I was a bit confused on whether the budget was $40,000 or $35,000, so I erred on the side of caution. If there's any issues with my submission I'm happy to rectify them - it's a lot of info to take in at first!

FORUM ID: TrillianAstra042
    ORIGIN ID: TrillianAstra042
    LEVEL: _____
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Hindquarter Hideaway
    NEW LOT LINK: View in Gallery
    LOT COST: $2000
    GALLERY COST: $31,633
    TOTAL COST: $33,633
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: View Slideshow
    ENTRY DETAILS: I went with a Canadian Pacific Northwest vibe for this challenge, thinking of all the retirees that end up on islands just off the coast up here. :)
    Robin and Wren Nestlehut have downsized from their beloved farm in the interior to enjoy retirement on the beautiful coast of the Pacific Northwest. Having lost their last home due to flooding but still craving a peaceful rural environment, Robin and Wren opted for a stilts house perched on a hill which merges seamlessly with its forested surroundings - no risk of flooding here! The Nestlehuts can take in the wilderness from their back porch, tend to their small garden patch, and fish in the nearby pond. Robin and Wren are both creative souls too. Robin enjoys playing his guitar in the sunroom and sometimes Wren makes an appearance to knit by his side, later retreating to her multi-purpose room to masterfully render landscape paintings.The couple’s eclectic, colourful decor reflects their personalities and fondness for hand-crafted things. Wren’s nationally renowned paintings are displayed prominently throughout the house.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: thank you to nax33 for collecting all the easel paintings
    TUMBLR LINK: https://trillianastra042.tumblr.com/
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    chQBxvU.png
    bb5EGd0.png
    Post edited by TrillianAstra042 on
  • TrillianAstra042TrillianAstra042 Posts: 25 Member
    edited March 2021
    FORUM ID: TrillianAstra042
    ORIGIN ID: TrillianAstra042
    LEVEL: _____
    HOUSEHOLD: View in Gallery
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: View Slideshow
    ENTRY DETAILS: Robin and Wren are both creative souls. Robin is a talented guitarist: he and his close friends have been playing folk music at local pubs together for decades, amassing a local following. Wren is a renowned painter and artisan. She oozes creativity and can occasionally be spotted in town in her colourful outfits. The couple’s eclectic decor reflects their personalities and fondness for hand-crafted things. Wren’s masterful landscape paintings are on display throughout the house and she uses the guest bedroom as her personal studio. A short distance from home, the couple are able to enjoy walks along the rugged coastline.
    Robin’s Style: Neutral and practical with a hearty helping of 70′s nostalgia. He’s got a pocket for every situation! He also detests getting dressed up and pulls out the same two outfits he's been wearing for way too many years.
    Wren’s Style: Vibrant, customized, and hand-made! Wren is not afraid to mix colours, patterns, and chunky jewellery. Her fashion is a reflection of her creativity and cheerful attitude. She also wears a lot of knits - a cozy choice for temperate coastal weather.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: https://trillianastra042.tumblr.com/
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    roANw5K.png
    KNu957b.png
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,649 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #147 - Empty Nest
    FORUM ID: AlJay
    ORIGIN ID: AlJay2000
    LEVEL: Master
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Cottage Am See in Windenburg
    NEW LOT LINK: Cottage with a View
    LOT COST: $1500.00
    GALLERY COST: $38,484.00
    TOTAL COST: $39,984.00
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: BnS #147 - Empty Nest
    ENTRY DETAILS: I chose to give Robin & Wren a small two story farm/cottage style home in the country in Windenburg. The yard is small and so it should not require much maintenance, although I have given them a few garden pots to enjoy growing some fresh vegetables. The property has stunning views and access to many prime fishing spots, the perfect retirement hobby. The house has an open concept layout with sunshine yellow walls and many pictures of memories made in their farmhouse mounted on the walls throughout the house. I have given them the sunroom they requested and also a hobby room; complete with an easel, guitar, book shelves, knitting tools, crafting desk, computer and storage for crafting supplies. Robin & Wren should feel right at home!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: All nocc artwork was created by myself
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    Umxpe0Y.png
    GyPq7Bo.png
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    FORUM ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    ORIGIN ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    LEVEL: Expert
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Rustic Residence in Brrindleton Bay
    NEW LOT LINK: Gallery
    LOT COST: $2,000
    GALLERY COST: $ 37,910
    TOTAL COST: $ 39,910
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Album
    ENTRY DETAILS: Our New Down sized Home is located at Hindquarter Hideaway in the Cavalier Cove neighborhood of Brindleton Bay. Cavalier Cove is a very large neighborhood located right on the seaside. Our Home lot is the furthest property from the water’s edge, but a small fishing pond nearby more than makes up for it. The Home has 2 bed rooms & 2 baths. A Craft / Hobby room & a Sunroom. It has an Open concept Country Kitchen and Living room combo. Much down sizing was done. But all homey & comfortable belongings were kept . To Make our house feel like their home...
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: Art by SimSationalToo & PlumBOBSims from the Gallery.
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: Facebook

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

164569775_2969591056594299_8314719335271035663_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=hi5xIdku1aUAX-SFZE-&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=768c38b6ce3cd889c0a22c3c2cbdc2c6&oe=6082005F

164498127_2969528603267211_3258925751422449661_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=3NE1UShTTIsAX-3e_P3&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=d35f64039620071a69dc0790c00050e7&oe=6080C155

• BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    EVxjqb3.png
    Attention Master Entrants for #146 - The Bradley Bunch

Your results are now available here

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    FORUM ID: AIRIS6962
    ORIGIN ID: Airis6962
    LEVEL: Master
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Dashsund´s Creek in Bridlenton Bay.
    NEW LOT LINK: Bridgelands
    LOT COST: $2,000
    GALLERY COST: $37,998
    TOTAL COST: $39,998
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/7UTjX8K
    ENTRY DETAILS: I made a small country house style house for Robin and Wren in one storey, in Dashsund´s Creek lot (20x30) Bridleton Bay. It is a very private place sourrounded by nature but with easy access to the beach and the country, hiking trails and stunning views. The yard is small and full of plants that do not require maintenance. They have two porches, one on the front and other on the back by the sunroom, both with a bench to sit. In the back yard I made a BBQ area under an arbor, which is a very nice place to have meals with family. There are three planters by the left too, if they want to enjoy gardening. The house has an open layout and it has a mix between rustic and traditional with use of stone, wood and stucco for walls. More in the descriptions in the slideshow.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Of course.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    14xSeNh.png
    xRIMUNX.png

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @AIRIS6962

Dashsund´s Creek is just so cute and the perfect for Brindleton Bay. I just love that new kit kitchen look and the outdoor pagoda style area is so pretty and perfect for lazy summer barbecues in the garden..The interior is stylish and I love what you have done with the bed and the little alcove such a lovely touch..

Good luck with your very worthy entry :)<3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much, dear @SPARKY1922 <3
  • MaryKupMaryKup Posts: 119 Member
    CHALLENGE BnS #147 – Empty Nest
    FORUM ID: MaryKup
    ORIGIN ID: Marykup
    LEVEL: Established
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Empty Nest
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/en-ca/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7EFC032E8F1D11EB8F818498AD3ACFB4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Marykup&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 2,500
    GALLERY COST: 39991
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/HhmhXPT

I made a shotgun style house based loosely on the house my dad and stepmother retired too. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a laundry room and an open concept living, dinning, kitchen area. There is a lovely covered porch out back with a planting area, eating area and just plain relaxing area. This home is close to the river for ease of access to fishing. It is beautifully landscaped. It is comfy, homey and has good internet.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Of course.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
  • KitelDesignsKitelDesigns Posts: 147 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    CHALLENGE #147- Empty Nesters
    FORUM ID:KitelDesigns
    ORIGIN ID:KitelDesigns
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Hindquarter Hideaway
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A89A905B7FB711EB8E09633A273E99A7
    GALLERY COST: 37922
    Lot Cost: 2000
    Total cost 39922
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/zmaoVYz
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: Gallery photos from #Mag6002 and #Madboy6754
    Welcome to this tucked away Craftsmen gem. Located in in the more rural parts of Brindleton bay, this home is perfect for a young family, or empty nesters. With plenty of natural light throughout the home, and a beautiful sunroom, captures the essence of this beautiful home. The top floor has 2 bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite. Downstairs has a powder room, small kitchen, living, laundry, and dining.

tJsZVlj.png

RtM3hWK.png
    Sime OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    CHALLENGE #147 Empty Nesters
    FORUM ID:KitelDesigns
    ORIGIN ID:KitelDesigns
    Gallery link- https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/306A06457FB711EB8BFB633A273E99A7?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Kiteldesigns&max=50&maxis=false

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/g9FVAtb
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None

#BNS147 #Kiteldesigns Meet the Nestlehuts. Wren and Robin have been living and running Robin's family farm their entire married life. Now their kids, Peregrine and Hawk, have now grown up, and have left the nest. They have tried to keep up with the farm, but without help, it is a bit too much. and neither kid wants the farm. Peregrine is married with a kid in the suburbs, and Hawk is working in the city. So now they need to either find someone to take over the farm for them, or sell.

DG59dVc.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    FORUM ID: Sarabeth6701d
    ORIGIN ID: Sarabeth6701d
    LEVEL: Starting Out
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Raffia Quinta
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DC4CC5C2928411EB822518444CEE1D1E
    LOT COST: 1500
    GALLERY COST: 38167
    TOTAL COST: 39667
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: I still can't get my twitter or imgur to cooperate. Starting a tumbler this month. The slideshow below but all under spoilers so I don't clog the page
    ENTRY DETAILS: Hello All! Here is my entry for this motnh's challenge. I really enjoyed building this house. I figured that the Nestlehuts would want to move somewhere warm and cold free. I built on the Raffia Quinta lot in Oasis Springs. This 2 bedroom/2 bath house is a fusion of US Southwest style house with Craftsman elements. I figured the Nestlehuts would have brought a lot of their furniture from the old farmhouse to the new. There is an antique vibe to the furniture. My version of the Nestlehuts are as a quirky couple. They really never had a a defined sense of style in their decor and is happy that way. Therefore they have eclectic furniture. They are passionate about their hobbies and the house reflects that. Wren has a knitting craft room in the back. They have an extra bed for visiting children/grandchildren. Robin still likes to poke around the garden a bit so he has a gardening area in the backyard and a shed with a woodworking bench. But the couple especially want to travel so
    TWITTER TAG: N/A
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: ( N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: oEmQl0Z.png
    More under spoiler
    R0ZU8Om.pngEDKsLGa.png
    Living Room: 1PgVPRy.png
    Coming through front entry way you will find an open living room/dining area rCX6kKB.png
    Robin and Wren enjoying their living room. 2 comfy chairs and an antique sofa offer plenty of space for entertainments. A book shelf and no frills tv 9aMsB9s.png
    RlkRb0O.png
    Dining Spot 8QgFuAs.png2IExQdD.png
    The door in the corner of the living room leads to a guest half-bath v2u19FR.png
    NnXvc73.pngIWgICNi.png
    Past the dinette is the kitchen and laundry dAU84Bu.png
    Vgdjh84.pngAb05mRm.png
    Coming back into the dining area you'll be facing the left wing of the house. These lead to the master bath, and 2 bedrooms.
    Master Bath Z6IwpGr.png
    6peCPqp.pngS2w2Jov.png
    Master Bedroom located at the front of the house U4RFNa2.pngbRrONgg.png6xqVAY3.png
    The bedroom facing the backyard is the gem of the house. Large windows, brick floors, and half brick walls make for a plant friendly sunroom. This place doubles both as a guest bedroom and Wren's craft room. i13HZyZ.png
    r9Y4ztA.png6ZXvMeu.png
    Coming back into the main area of the house, a set of glass sliding doors leads onto a back patio. The patio features a clay grill and seating area nFQ2MTa.png
    View of the outside. Ndc1MI0.png
    I went a bit overboard with the landscaping. I know Robin, being a farmer, would love plants and would lots of cool desert plants in his yard. Plus the old family farm truck 0sS4dRo.png
    The backyard features a gardening area with handcrafted elevated planters. A kiddie pool for those scorching hot days. Native tree with colorful cacti. Birdfeeder, bird bath, etc. The Nestlehuts are also adventurous and love to travel so I included a camper xdRuUhK.png
    Other angle DcS0FC6.png
    Robin has a work shed too eP9pJqB.png
    With a woodworking table inside Dme8zST.png
    Enjoy!
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited April 2021

SIM ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: sarabeth6701d
    ORIGIN ID: sarabeth6701d
    LEVEL: Starting Out
    HOUSEHOLD: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E4DBB4C3928511EB862B18444CEE1D1E
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: (REQUIRED - your images are what BuildnShare will use to judge your entries)
    ENTRY DETAILS: I enjoyed making this couple! I had a fun vision for the Nestlehuts. Robin and Wren Nestlehut inherited an old farm in Brindleton Bay back when they first married. Which was perfect because Robin had always dreamed of being a farmer. Wren was first a housewife helping her husband with the farm and raised their 4 kids. After their children were older and nearing their teen years, Wren started teaching grade school. They had the quintissential traditional lifestyle. But don't let this spunky couple fool you! Now that their youngest has finally left the nest (mind you he was pushing 30) they have decided to break away from the farm and enjoy their retirement to the max!! They sold their old farm and farmhouse and moved to sunny Oasis Springs.
    9aMsB9s.png
    Robin loves the outdoors, is cheerful, and adventurous. He mastered the gardening career and has since retired. He has completed the botanist, successful lineage, and soulmate aspirations. Robin has life skills. His hobbies include woodworking, reading, bowling, and dancing. Robin has always wanted to travel and would like to pick up hiking. His current aspiration is Outdoor Enthusiast. Maybe a camping trip to Granite Falls would be fun? OR, a hiking trip through the mountains in Mt. Komorebi? OR...Sailing in Sulani? A fishing trip to Selvadorada?! So many decisions!!

Wren loves the outdoors, is adventurous, and creative. She is a colorful lady and beloved grade school teacher that has since retired. But she is not known for her sense of style. Maybe colorful....to garish? Anyway this feisty grandma loves to bowl and can get down and boogie with the rest of them. I had a blast making their 70s style disco outfits for the Party category:) She has a few tattoos peaking around here and there that embarrass her children and grandchildren to no end...especially the lower back tattoo lol. Wren has mastered the Rennaisance sim aspiration, big happy family, and soulmate. She recently picked up knitting, and wants to become the Lady of Knits! But Wren is also adventurous. She decided to put her own spin on it...knitting and travel! She'd love to make a sweater for the hermit living in the mountains of Granite Falls...A scarf for the mermaid she met in Sulani...Socks for the skeletons at the temple in Selvadorada? Knitting a hat on the peak of Mt. Komorebi? YES PLEASE!

TWITTER TAG: N/A
    FACEBOOK PROFILE:
    TUMBLR LINK:
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: (Only a maximum of two per entry, please)
    Robin's Outfits NRB6kPT.png
    Wren's outfits fyYDk1B.png

Please note the changes to the entry form, the judges are having some difficulties in working out if people are entering the Room/Sim challenges, therefore we are making it compulsory for the Sim and/or Room challenges to have their own media showcases.
    5nd1sli.png
    #BNS147 Empty Nest is closed!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited April 2021
    Z2Odj7D.png

It’s spring again, and you know what that means - it’s time for another Designer Showdown! This one is going to be a little bit different. With spring, comes spring cleaning, and this lot is in desperate need of some cleaning up! Your task is to transform this rundown, dirty house and its overgrown yard back into a beautiful lot sims would be happy to live in.
    Squatters have been living here and have left a lot of garbage and junk behind when they were evicted. Some of the furnishings were left by the original inhabitants, but you don’t have to use any of it if you would rather not.
    Build on any lot you like.
    Rules:
    *Do not move the exterior walls.. (Half walls may be fixed)
    *You may change any wall patterns, floors, doors, windows, stairs, railings, spandrels, Porches, decks and roofing.
    *You may change the landscaping.
    *You may alter interior walls.
    *You can add on to the exterior. The wall you attach the extension to can’t be removed, shortened, or lengthened.
    *You may change or simply removing be he laid traits.
    lot link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/779A354192AD11EB84F8C80C31D3D2E6

The Brief:O
    Budget: 150,000 simoleons.
    Clean up, repair and furnish the house however you want. The lower level can be either a separate apartment or just a regular basement.
    Remember to landscape the lot.

Note: As always, this challenge does not have any pack requirements. However, if you have certain packs, you’ll find little extras in the build.
    Strangerville: Wall cracks
    Cats and Dogs: Pet poop, scratches, and paw prints on the walls.
    Seasons: Cobwebs
    Romantic Garden: Overgrown rose bushes.

The deadline for this challenge is Friday, April 30th, 2021, no later than 23:59:59 EDT/New York Time.
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Do you have a link to this lot?
    How do we locate the house we are supposed to use? i tried typing BNS148 and Spring Designer Showdown, and could not find it?
    How do we locate the house we are supposed to use? i tried typing BNS148 and Spring Designer Showdown, and could not find it?

I'm sorry about that, everyone. The lot was accidentally tagged as nodded. It has been re-uploaded at this link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/779A354192AD11EB84F8C80C31D3D2E6
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Another question, I downloaded the house and it is missing some roofing and walls, and there are spots where the walls are at different heights in the same section, are we allowed to fix that? I have circled where some of the walls are half walls and others are full walls in the same section of wall.

mIgVb6e.png

Another question, I downloaded the house and it is missing some roofing and walls, and there are spots where the walls are at different heights in the same section, are we allowed to fix that? I have circled where some of the walls are half walls and others are full walls in the same section of wall.

mIgVb6e.png

Yes, it's intended to look as if part of the roof and walls fell into. You can removre the glass in pot on the side too.
    Just going to mention here that all decks and porches can be changed.
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Is there a particular lot that we should be placing this house on, or is any 30 X 20 lot fine?
    AlJay wrote: »
    Is there a particular lot that we should be placing this house on, or is any 30 X 20 lot fine?

Use any lot you want, any size. Potters s play is the original, and mentioned just to indicate the lot will fit
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Thanks @BuildnShare !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top