March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• LilweenjLilweenj Posts: 34 Member
    I love the family, very nice, it'll be a fun family to play!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Is she a live in maid/ butler or can we use the maid functionality where they don't live in? I am confused by the rules.
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    @Becka28 Sorry I didn’t mean to confuse you 😬 I was just trying to say that with the butler then you *can* get 9 sims living in the house.
    If you have the pack then you can defo play test with it if you like, but you don’t need to. It’s like the laundry, we don’t need the packs for the rooms requested in the brief, we just need to build them. And honestly I never use the butler or hire a maid normally (or play a full house!) but I've been trying it for my play test....it’s carnage, I wouldn’t recommend it 🤣🤣
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    bhaXpM1.png
    Attention Expert Entrants for #144 - A Winter Festival Miracle

Your results are now available here

3gHHX7s.png

GArBA5W.jpg
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member

CHALLENGE #146 - The Bradley Bunch
    FORUM ID: xamira99
    ORIGIN ID: xamira99
    LEVEL: Expert
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: N/A
    NEW LOT LINK: Bradley Boys' Secret Base
    LOT COST: N/A
    GALLERY COST: $19,215
    TOTAL COST: $19,215
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Bradley Boys' Secret Base
    ENTRY DETAILS: I build the room for the Bradley boys. My main colour theme is green with a little bit of yellow & white to make the room more lively & fun. For the layout, I focus on sectioning their beds to respect & provide them a personal space as they grow up.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    TWITTER TAG: xamira99
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    S6zdIk3.png
    11M6oyW.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
    HVCdrRO.png
    Attention Established Entrants for #145 - Winter Designer Showdown

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
    fcuRqPI.png
    Attention Starting Out Entrants for #145 - Winter Designer Showdown

3gHHX7s.png
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    FORUM ID: Alisim19
    ORIGIN ID: Aliana101
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Riverside Roost, 30x20
    NEW LOT LINK: Riverside Roost Re-Boot
    LOT COST: 2,500
    GALLERY COST: 109, 146
    TOTAL COST: 111,646
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Slideshow here
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    Build notes:
    I had no idea that Willow Creek was based on New Orleans and I’d never heard of a shotgun house before this – cue lots of research….who would have guessed that Maxis built long narrow houses with ridiculously high walls intentionally! I decided to try to stick to the traditional concept of keeping the central wall in the double shotgun, no hallways and having to cut through each room to get to the next….it made for some tricky decorating in long narrow rooms! After looking at all the amazing colours in the New Orleans homes and a fairly monochromatic last couple of builds, I also decided that for this challenge I wanted to have a riot of colour, so I made my Agatha and Dan into a creative, colour loving pair and built for them 😊 I learned a lot and had great fun with this one, thank you @BuildnShare!

Sales pitch:
    Welcome to the newly renovated Riverside Roost. As Agatha loved the double shotgun style of her original home and requested we keep it as much as possible, we simply extended the camelback (upper floor) right to the back and proposed adding a small extension over the deck - thankfully Agatha agreed! We also extended the deck, added a pool and created some beautiful garden areas for the couple and their children.
    Sadly we discovered dry rot in the roof so it had to be replaced, but we kept the style; we also brightened up the paint and trim work New Orleans style to better suit this vibrant, lively family.
    Dan & Agatha share a love for bright colours and collecting eclectic art & furniture, so the home is filled with lots of pops of colour and some fantastic light fittings plus you'll find plenty of the exotic indoor plants that we brought from gardener Dan's old home.
    We thought that was a bit rough on the teens to share with the younger siblings, so managed to get them separate rooms too. (16 rooms in total in this fairly small footprint, they must be mad haha)
    Fully playtested (even hired a butler to be the maid – he was rubbish though so Agatha sacked him!), built with MOO but places perfectly without.

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None, some art by my sims.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    QgAUFjZ.png

VaLa7lX.png
  • KitelDesignsKitelDesigns Posts: 147 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    CHALLENGE #146- The Bradley Bunch
    FORUM ID:KitelDesigns
    ORIGIN ID:KitelDesigns
    LEVEL: Established
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Riverside Roost
    NEW LOT LINK: Unable to link due to CC
    GALLERY COST: 107651
    Lot Cost: 2500
    Total cost 110,151
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/g3iEVVB
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: CC from Peacemaker
    This lovely New O'rlean's double shotgun home has been renovated, and modernized, but left with it's original charm. The home is now able to house 9 sims comfortably, with plenty of seating, and room for a big roost. The home inside has a traditional mid-century decor vibe. The simple functional style of this home allows for maximum use of the smaller space. The main addition of the basement really allows for the family to spread out. The yard has also been transformed, expanding the upper balcony, and adding a lower patio. Play area's for the kids make this space family friendly.

kMmA4ze.png
    kz9vpAD.png
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    ORIGIN ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Riverside Roost in Willow Creek
    NEW LOT LINK: Riverside Roost Reno
    LOT COST: $41,704
    GALLERY COST: $ 110,358
    total should be at or BELOW the challenge budget : Spent $ 68,654 on Renovations
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Album
    ENTRY DETAILS: This wonderful home offers lots of potential. We expanded the main floor on each side, As well as the 2nd floor each side & front. When hearing the description of our Family in the brief, It reminded me of one of My Favorite Television shows growing up . The " Brady Bunch ". In this home remodel I had their Television Home in mind. Although expanded & remodeled on the outside to keep the appearance that our Client likes. On the inside I kept my Favorite Television Families Home in mind. This Home has been recreated to model ( somewhat- or my version ) Of televisions " Brady Bunch " home's interior..
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: Art from the Gallery by Juwels64, AlJay2000, ThePlumBOBSims , & SimSationalToo
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: Mom's Sims 3 & 4. Creations

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

151470984_2944693252417413_8951968262370075106_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=TFwG1Lb8j0EAX-ij7_7&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=8b086755eec2687f86e73fac52433c79&oe=60569D14

150450808_2945256892361049_7332570824997283852_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=Ey33CzzFDbIAX-WV9i9&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=585ce79e1cbf54b9147970f830b098e2&oe=6054208C
  • nali272nali272 Posts: 431 Member
    FORUM ID: Nali272
    ORIGIN ID: Trinican
    LEVEL:
    HOUSEHOLD: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DEE2BBBB73C911EB8C8BC3C6F37CF8C6?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Trinican&max=50&maxis=false
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/jy6K5WF
    ENTRY DETAILS: I think this is my first CAS entry. Hope I did this correctly.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: sure
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: no CC used
    PICTURES:
    nobDn6U.jpg
    uVJBqDz.jpg
    Try my challenge - make these builds better. (star the page for notifications)
    bK9v9z4.jpg?1
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    SIM ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    ORIGIN ID: PINKUSFAMILY
    HOUSEHOLD: The Bradley Bunch
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Album
    ENTRY DETAILS: Here's a story,
    Of a lovely lady,
    Who was bringing up three very lovely girls.
    All of them had hair of Red,
    Like their mother --
    The youngest one in curls.

Here's a story,
    Of a man named Bradley,
    Who was bringing up three boys of his own.
    They were four men,
    Living all together,
    Yet they were all, alone.

Till the one day when the lady met this fellow,
    And they knew it was much more than a hunch,
    That this group might somehow form a family.
    That's the way we all became the Bradley Bunch!
    ( The Brady Bunch Lyrics from the TV sitcom. The series aired for five seasons. from September 26, 1969, to March 8, 1974 )
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

150995015_2946677428885662_360163789753854894_n.png?_nc_cat=111&ccb=3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=24b8WOyNzU0AX888Y6d&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=35a54f638f4885ab724f7c8837fe77a0&oe=60557907

152465234_2946743968879008_5478937551390806111_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=g-qxkQJ9ZDoAX-fVmsB&_nc_oc=AQnI5_0iuox7ew0vVg1DEbtiwrI5RWo73u1eZdunyJ4hpmx6UtjPhnQZAZTv4zC2wIc&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=3528a32d21eacbcc6872b481602653e0&oe=6057D20C
  • tatselktatselk Posts: 519 Member
    edited February 2021

NOTE: Edited to include gallery link

ROOM ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)

FORUM ID: tatselk

ORIGIN ID: tatselk

LEVEL: Starting Out

ROOM: Aqua Trio (https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B1D8BF5A73ED11EB82706EADD5D6A7E6 )

GALLERY COST: § 16,978

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://tatselk.tumblr.com/post/643701682381946880/aqua-trio

ENTRY DETAILS:

This bedroom is built for 3 brothers: Henry (15), Harold (10), and Robbie (6).

Inspired by the riverside location of Riverside Roost, I have decorated the room in watery shades of white and blue.

Also, as the boys’ step-mother, Agatha, wanted to keep the style of Riverside Roost as much as possible, I went for a traditional, countrified style in the décor of the room.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please

CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A

TWITTER TAG: N/A

FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A

TUMBLR LINK: https://tatselk.tumblr.com

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

395f93293c5aeff0dcc803c44029b0d754479137.jpg

33be700d383b1294717d200718b5311ab8712be7.jpg
    Post edited by tatselk on
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,645 Member
    FORUM ID: AlJay
    ORIGIN ID:
    AlJay2000
    LEVEL: Master
    NEW LOT LINK: Riverside Roost Reno
    LOT COST: $41,704.00
    GALLERY COST: $110,328.00
    TOTAL RENOVATION COST: $68,624.00
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: BnS #146 - The Bradley Bunch
    ENTRY DETAILS: I have updated the Bradley's home by adding more expensive looking exterior extras; replacing the doors and windows and such. I have extended the camel back second floor to accommodate all the bedrooms for the family, as well as widening the front right side portion of the house for extra space. The home is designed to be very family friendly; with a large kitchen and dining space, as well as many activities for the family to enjoy (the kids were the most excited about the tree house fort in the back yard). This house may not be the most tidy of homes, but it should suit the Bradley family quite nicely.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: All nocc artwork was made by myself #AlJay2000
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    uyOYvMP.png
    vrhsPYU.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    FORUM ID: AIRIS6962
    ORIGIN ID:
    Airis6962
    LEVEL: Master
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Riverside Roost Makeover
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5601C1D676C411EB8C9C6EADD5D6A7E6
    LOT COST: $41,704.00
    GALLERY COST: $94,508.00
    TOTAL RENOVATION COST: $52,804.00
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/K17tCcx
    ENTRY DETAILS: I used most of all greens and browns colors, since the ownner seems to like them, but I combined with other colors for contrast. I used almost all the pieces of furniture and decor items from the original house. I enlarged the second floor and the balcony and side porch. I added more windows because the house looked a bit dark. More details in the descriptions on the Slideshow.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Of course. But don´t be hard and don´t expect that I agree :mrgreen:
    Out of jokes, I always consider your criticism much and I have them in mind.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: I don´t use CC or Mods.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    VFdBHUE.png
    8PZ2yKh.png

• SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    edited February 2021

FORUM ID: SarahTheRed
    ORIGIN ID: SarahLaCroix
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1493749A755711EB89CA3CBA924B87DD
    LOT COST: 41,704
    GALLERY COST: 100,639
    TOTAL COST: 58,935
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://sarahlacroixsims.tumblr.com/post/644048771963060224/the-family-roost
    ENTRY DETAILS: I challenged myself to leave the external structure of the build as is as much as possible for authenticity, changing some of the color and style. I added an enclosed side yard for family leisure activities, and gave the interior of the home a retro vintage vibe. The maid's quarters are close to the central living area as well as the kids rooms. The parents get a little more privacy with a bedroom, office and private porch upstairs.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: NoCC
    TWITTER TAG: SarahLaCroixSim (not as active on Twitter)
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: https://www.facebook.com/SarahLaCroixSims
    TUMBLR LINK: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/sarahlacroixsims
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

cbcc25c44e8a37e93082e22def3249199170b76e.png

51e927948e883c4212120eb93abf8568406a30da.png

Happy Simming!
    Post edited by SarahTheRed on
  • MaryKupMaryKup Posts: 119 Member
    CHALLENGE BnS #146 - The Bradley Bunch
    FORUM ID: MaryKup
    ORIGIN ID: Marykup
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: The Bradley Bunch
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/69F4EB7E79F911EB8FE9CACBBEC83282?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=MaryKup&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 2,500
    GALLERY COST: 109, 919
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/APLga4n
    This is a modified double shotgun home great for entertaining and for a large family. It has 4 bedrooms, 5 baths. We had to redo this house for a new family while keeping the “bones” of the house. There is a master bedroom with en suite. The 3 boys and 3 girls share rooms and they each have their own bathrooms. The housekeeper has her own room also with En Suite. Plenty of activities for the whole family inside as well as outside. There is a BBQ area, swings, doll house and bikes to use outside as well as a lovely garden. No CC was used, #MOO, #testing cheats, #show hidden objects.
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2021
    FORUM ID: Allears
    ORIGIN ID: SassiLassi
    SIMS 4 LOT NAME: Riverside Roost in Willow Creek
    NEW LOT LINK: Riverside Roost Re-Do
    LOT COST: $2,500
    GALLERY COST: $109,203
    TOTAL COST: $111,703
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/tneIKzG
    ENTRY DETAILS: I tried to include details that I thought a large family would need (or could appreciate). Plenty of room in the yard for the whole family to have bar-b-ques together. A wrap-around patio is added for added family fun. The laundry is included on the 2nd floor with the bedrooms for convenience. In the hallway upstairs I've made room for a "study area" for the older children to do their homework, since there's not a lot of extra room in the bedrooms. There's a large private balcony off of the master bedroom for some "quiet time" for the parents when needed. A basement is included with a large family room for the family to gather and have fun, and there's also a study with an office in the basement.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please :)
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: NoCC artwork by @roseymow and @juwels64 Also, NoCC Perfect year-round plants by @SheriGR

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

Qk18Vrp.png

bslU5dD.png
    Post edited by Allears on
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member

FORUM ID: sarabeth6701d
    ORIGIN ID: sarabeth6701d
    LEVEL: Starting Out (I think)
    NEW LOT LINK: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1DDC4A7B7A3B11EB8460FCAA752B5B46
    LOT COST: 41,704
    GALLERY COST: 70000 over the cost of the lot and house
    TOTAL COST: 103593
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Imgur is not cooperating with me, I can’t get posts to be made public. I have provided the screenshots below under spoilers to aid in loading.
    ENTRY DETAILS: I kept the same clapboard style exterior from the original build but with a pink, yellow, and white trim. I love the New Orleans style and spent several hours on Pinterest looking for landscaping ideas for this build. You’ll find a lot of oleander, gardenias (white flowered bushes), palms, and ferns in this yard. I tried to match it to the rest of the neighborhood. There is a large magnolia tree in the back. I kept the front of the house the same width, but expanded and enclosed the porch at the side of the house both upstairs and downstairs to accommodate a dining room (downstairs) and bedroom (upstairs). The second floor was also expanded to accommodate larger shared rooms for the girls. I was trying to use a lot of the original furniture, but I loved the couches featured in the Paranormal Stuff pack as well as Parenthood and drew mostly from that. I think the combined furniture styles mesh well with the aesthetic typical in Willow Creek. I went with either mint green, grey, or light blue with trim tones throughout the house. The floor is still a wood floor but was refinished to a lighter stain. I added a lot of “mess” details (accessory wise) throughout the house, because with 6 rambunctious children, there will be plenty of destruction. The living room is large and is truly a family room, all the toys etc for the children are located here for their enjoyment and enrichment.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC was used
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: I tried to use Imugr but its not cooperating. Everything is under spoilers
    Exterior of House :

I6p7WsI.png
    H9sUPx1.png
    Side View 9yGlwWz.png
    MVLezw5.png
    jLZ1ECm.png
    TdeKIgg.png
    Interior of House:
    Let’s take the Tour!
    First floor
    uUMvNgQ.png
    Living Room/Den/Study
    w7eE7dN.png
    Front porch and door: rQIGZ5u.png
    After entering the front door of the porch, you’ll find yourself in the study/living room/play area. Agatha had a lot of the furniture reupholstered although the family did have to make additional purchases of furniture to accommodate such a large family!
    This living room is definitely family friendly
    2 large couches, a matching chair and plenty of cushions offer comfort for the family and guests. I6p7WsI.png
    There is a big screen tv with a gaming console. A puppet theater closet offers hours of fun for the children CgIoD6X.png
    The children enjoy gathering in the toy corner with a voidcritter battle station, dollhouse, toy chest and plenty of stuffed toys, as well as a desk top computer. I had fun making it look like a mess Ju6fhyY.png
    A bar overlooks the room, with a drawing table in the corner CqnfTP5.png
    Different angle. There’s a lot going on here lol y6EL3BB.png
    Zsku6zp.png
    Kitchen:
    A long hallway will lead you to the back portion of the house. YjmCp7Y.png

You’ll pass the kitchen on the right. Dan and Agantha upgraded all the appliances and refinished the counters wxSzpHg.png
    BSW1Kmy.png
    NTofiBo.png
    NKqXcPt.png
    Powder Room
    There is a half bath across from the kitchen.
    ZZMFNOr.png
    RHSrk2e.png
    IA2Xxz4.png
    Master Bedroom and ensuite bathroom
    At the end of the hallway you’ll come to Dan and Agatha’s master bedroom
    Luksixl.png
    Considering the number of children they have and the chaos that they can create, Agatha wanted a simple bedroom with clean lines where she can wind down! Luksixl.png
    5IZJPo0.png
    Across from the bed is their walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom UUALDTl.png
    The bathroom includes a garden tub, long countertop, walk-in shower, and of course, a toilet
    AGdWeAd.png
    ScVXk2i.png
    HwlhLlj.png
    Laundry Room
    Leaving the master bedroom, you turn left and find yourself in another hallway. The laundry room is on your right DYw7P4l.png
    w3ZO205.png
    7jvpt2d.png
    ChcL1HD.png
    Dining Room
    At the end of the hallway is the family dining room. The kids gather here after school to do homework, meals, and holiday celebrations. This place used to be a porch but it was enclosed and expanded. A large bay window overlooks the river and back yard 8e1q8H4.png
    wyVgYDO.png
    lzeAUbD.png
    Backyard
    A door leads out to the back yard and back deck. There’s a grill and sitting area kWIr5ub.png
    A swing, soccer area, and wading pool offer lots of fun and opportunities for the family ufIiDMX.pngRLbvzws.png
    There’s plenty of landscaping. Agatha enjoys the bird feeder, bird bath and house MARpiKa.png
    The back portion of the house is a little overgrown, but they installed a new air conditioner ZsgK8sI.png
    The front yard is landscaped uRBV0OC.png
    Upstairs ZBWoMqD.png
    Beatrice’s Bedroom
    Going back into the house, you will take the staircase to the second level ZBWoMqD.png
    uChBmaa.png
    Go down the long hallway to a the bedroom at the end. c7MIHpe.png
    This is Beatrice’s room! 2kO7R3x.png
    NMYvwqA.png
    She has a comfortable chair in a nook in the corner of the room overlooking the river. 1vShNLn.png
    And her private bathroom VMi2c63.png
    o9DU5Em.png
    Boy’s Room and bathroom
    Go back in to the hallway. A door to your right leads to the chaos that is the boy’s room lol kQWjaZG.png
    This room is fairly large, but with such a diverse range in personalities and ages, each boy wants a little bit of their own space. 78QruKK.png
    Little Robbie’s space. He likes dinosaurs INE9yaR.png
    Harold is a little geek! He loves robots and voidcritters I put in some room dividers to give him a little bit of privacy glJXRbC.png
    Henry is a bit of a loner. He loves the Goth and Emo aesthetic and is often swinging between each style. He loves Star Wars, electromusic, and the color black. He definitely needs his own space 0bny7YA.png
    A door leads to the boys shared bathroom 4w7ogbn.png
    50dUidc.pngF8vce2f.png
    Girls’ Room and bathroom
    Across the hall from the boys room is the girls room!
    5y7YthQ.png
    x8guKpS.png Its accented with yellow, pink, and lavender
    dJIBkJQ.png The girls also each yearn for their own space. Agatha put in plenty of dividers to help separate her quarrelling daughters.
    Mindy’s section Aale9fA.png
    Sherry’s section:
    xXufaqO.png
    Sherry loves the outdoors and her friends. I provided a shelf for any items she may collect on her hikes outside 75ILEYx.png
    Her big sister Katie is all about fashion and drama. zqOmrip.png
    She’s just getting into makeup and clothes lFNIHCl.png
    A door leads to the girl’s bathroom KvxYYSW.png
    OBcKuq2.png
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    SIM ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: sarabeth6701d
    ORIGIN ID: sarabeth6701d
    LEVEL: Starting Out
    HOUSEHOLD: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4DB8D95C7A3B11EB850FFCAA752B5B46
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Imugr isn’t cooperating with me today so its under spoilers in this post
    ENTRY DETAILS: I have to say I had a lot of fun making this family! I plan on playing them later! Dan Bradley: He is a hoot. He works in the Tech Guru career (midlevel) and is an adult (about 40). After his first wife was abducted by aliens never to be seen again (although rumor has it she was seen hanging out with Don Lothario), he was left with 3 rambunctious boys to raise. Dan is a geek, family oriented and a goofball. You will often find him making references about the Marvel Universe or making fun of Journey to Batuu. He is a cheerful guy but tends to be a source of embarrassment to his sons. He always wears socks with his sandals. He was cosplaying at the Geek Con in San Myshuno when he met…
    Agatha Hornsby: Agatha is a lovely lady. She was left with 3 young daughters to raise all on her own after her husband was tragically squished by a vending machine while buying a bottle of green tea. Agatha is an adult and has a mid level position in the journalism career. She is a major bookworm, cheerful, and family oriented. Agatha was writing a feature article on the outdoor Geek Con held in San Myshuno every year for the San Myshuno Times newspaper. She normally is not into these weird geeks, but when she spotted that second Boba Fett wearing socks and sandals talking to Darth Vader, she just had to introduce herself. Boba Fett had her in stitches with his quirky sense of humor. And that is how she met Dan. Agatha loves to write slam poetry and can often be found at the library reciting it Beatnik style. Both Dan and Agatha want to be super parents and want their children to succeed at all things in life.
    THE CHILDREN
    Henry Bradley: Dan’s oldest son, 15 yr old Henry is strikingly different from his father. He has recently adopted a goth aesthetic, or emo. He can never decide. He loves the color black. Henry is a loner and gloomy. You will often find him moping in his section of his room. He wants to become a writer in the future. He has secretly written several fanfic novels featuring a steampunk duo of Sherlock Holmes and Kylo Ren who solve mysteries on planet Sixam. Henry gets along well with Agatha believe it or not. He loves coffee, and recently took a part time job working for Starbucks. He also likes listening to metal and electronica music.
    Harold Bradley: Henry’s little 10 yr old brother. Harold is the spitting image of his dad and is a total geek. He loves robots and anything and everything Voidcritter. He can play just about any videogame. If only they could get him to play outside.
    Robbie Bradley: Dan’s youngest son at 6 yrs old. I really debated making him either a toddler or a child. I went with a toddler life stage but I gave him maxed skills so he has full range of speech and motion. He has a more child age fashion instead of that of a younger toddler. He should be ready to age up to a child stage but he is a sweet kid and is fun to play. He’s a curious little booger and loves to explore.
    Katie Hornsby: Agatha’s oldest daughter at 14 developed horrible acne after hitting puberty and has started using a lot of make-up to cover it up. While doing so, she discovered a major love for fashion, style, and make-up. Although her fashion statements may not be the most coordinated at this stage. But give the girl some due, she’s still learning. She is a DIVA. Katie is self-absorbed and an insider. She wants to lead the most exclusive fashion clique in highschool, but also make as many friends as possible. Agatha enrolled her daughter into drama club in an effort to give the child a creative outlet.
    Sherry Hornsby: Katie’s 9 year old sister is quite different from her mother and sisters. She loves the outdoors! You’ll often find this little girl playing on the swing set or out looking for frogs and little fish. She lives to camp. As a result, Agatha signed her up for the Scouts, and Sherry has taken it like, well, a fish to water!
    Mindy Hornsby: Agatha’s youngest daughter at 5. Again I debated making her a toddler or child. I went with toddler. She has maxed toddler skills with full range of motion and speech. She’s adorable! But she likes to do everything herself since she is quite independent.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: Under the spoilers. Includes all their clothing choices for each outfit category
    Dan Bradley
    Dan is a bit of a dork, in the best way, so he doesn’t have the greatest sense of fashion. He’s infamous for his socks and sandals. XqlJhKz.png
    Henry Bradley
    Henry is really into Goth fashion and loves to wear black, or anything with skulls on it rLgaYGF.png
    Harold Bradley
    Harold is your typical boy. He loves tech and games centered t-shirts. Rr7zj4A.png
    Robbie Bradley SfOk5BO.png
    Agatha Hornsby
    I think that Agatha would love poetry and has a unique personality and aesthetic. I really like Agatha b0Mlgbf.png
    Katie Hornsby
    Poor Katie has awful acne. But she discovered her love of makeup and fashion when trying to cover it up. She’s still finding her personal style PTvYZKY.png
    Sherry Hornsby
    I like Sherry. She’s a cute kid! I gave her an outdoors friendly wardrobe since she spends so much time exploring nature. Sumx8dl.png
    Mindy Hornsby Mindy’s outfits are simple to put on since she insists on dressing herself. eBFNagv.png

I did not upload any room entries. But enjoy!!
    edited March 2021
    Room OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    Gallery link- due to me using platforms, I could not upload this room as a room
    GALLERY COST: 17315
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/abgjynJ
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None

This room has been designed to accommodate all three girls. The room is set up with each girl getting a lofted bed, and space underneath to customize for themselves. The eldest daughter Katie has her own full space, full of her photography stuff. The younger 2 share a space. outside their nooks, the room is kept pretty stark and clean. The girls must keep their personal stuff in their enclosed space, per there mom. (Please note the room has been thoroughly play tested and everything in this room does work)

J2xIS2Y.png
    Ixj1iog.png

Sime OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    Gallery link- https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8029917173E811EB8EF6CACBBEC83282?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Kiteldesigns&max=50&maxis=true

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/gJYgDr3
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None

HmvWScT.png
    5nd1sli.png
    #BNS146 The Bradley Bunch is closed! The new challenge will be posted tomorrow.
    GArBA5W.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top