Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    I'm loving these entries!! Makes me thing I went too basic with my furnishings. Oh well :) I'm happy with my exterior this time.
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    @Lebanna - Well, I can't see your slideshow without opening a Flickr account, apparently, but the outside is really really charming and the garden and pathways are just lovely!!
  • lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited February 2018
    @LadyAlexiel Thank you! The bookcase is in there, and in the album. ;)

@Ainsleyf Thank you! I love your sim, and you even took the time to play her to get her to level 3! I'm sure she will feel right at home in her fairy home!

@Kementari So tiny and adorable! It feels way more spacious than it is! I adore that living area.

@Lebanna Your picture link is giving me a 404, and I am logged in to my flickr... It looks adorable from the outside, I would love to see the inside as well!
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    edited February 2018
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #88: A Fairy Tale Cottage
    FORUM ID:Kilra0
    ORIGIN ID: Kilra0
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: Once upon a time
    LOT COST: $1,500
    LOT NAME: Crick Cabana? (the cheap one at the end of the street)
    BUILD COST: $23,466
    TOTAL COST: $24,966
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: here
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: CC free
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    76udkUe.png
    ix9abVC.png
    Post edited by kilra0 on
    @kilra0 I love this! So creative, building the house on the tree stumps. It is so insanely cute it almost hurts, but at the same time it is kinda witchy from the outside, with that tall octagonal roof. It screams fairytale. Am I making sense now, or am I just rambling?
    absolutely beautiful entries, each is adorable :love:
    @linday haha I got it. Do you remember the fairytale house in Sims3? tusen takk :*
    @kilra0 I don't! What neighbourhood was that in? I might have bulldozed it at some point because I needed the lot... Værsågod! ;)
    edited February 2018
    @Linday Willow Creek? Strekkhuset? Crick Cabana in english (hopefully)
    edit: sorry, got it now B) no, it was a tiny house fairy house from supernatural (pic)
    Doesn't ring a bell. I will do some google-fu and stop hijacking the thread :wink:
    just follow the "pic" link and scroll down
  • AinsleyfAinsleyf Posts: 880 Member
    Thanks @linday! I actually only played her to level 2 then cheated her a promotion to get the right work title, scrubs and shoes.

@Kilra0 - That is so cool!!! I've been wanting to do a treehouse for ages but didn't think I could keep it in budget, and there you go and do a beautiful job of it. It's wonderful!! Two stories even!! <3<3<3
    Oops, must've had the images on private, thanks @linday and @ainsleyf for pointing it out, will sort it out tonight

• liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Oh wow! The entries so far are absolutely stunning! <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited February 2018
    ATTENTION STARTING OUT ENTRANTS FOR #BNS87 - FOR THE LOVE OF FABRIC

Your results are now available HERE.

GArBA5W.jpg
    Fixed my screenshots link, I think

If anyone still wants to see here's the link to my entry to make it easy
    Link to Lebanna's entry post

@Ainsleyf :D thank you, just give me a hint when you built it I fasting my seatbelt then before you blow me away :D
    @Lebanna so cute also the interior :smiley:
    @Lebanna It's adorable on the inside too! But what really strikes me is your landscaping, it feels so lush, and those walkways are fantastic.
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited February 2018
    Love, love, love all the fairy cottages. :)<3<3
  • HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member
    Hey Simmers, I’m new and overwhelmed! I would LOVE to enter challenges, but I don’t even know how to take pics, where you create slideshows, and I can’t upload lots/rooms to the gallery (I have in the past, but it no longer works). Help me?
    Thank you @linday and @kilra0 :) I indeed focused on the landscaping most this time.

@HomeMama would be great if you entered! Always welcome.
    Taking pictures is easy, after you've built your house or other building, you can go to the lot with an active Sim and use TAB to hide the interface and use C for capturing screenshots

• BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    ATTENTION EXPERT ENTRANTS FOR #BNS87 - FOR THE LOVE OF FABRIC

Your results are now available here.

GArBA5W.jpg
  • Mysticangel13Mysticangel13 Posts: 3 New Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    FORUM ID: Mysticangel13
    ORIGIN ID: Red_Tempest13
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: https :// tinyurl. com/TreeofWhimsy
    LOT NAME: Crick Cabana (I think that's the correct spelling...I renamed it before I wrote it down.)
    BUILD COST: $23,318
    TOTAL COST: $24,818
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https :// tinyurl. com/TreeofWhimsyImgur
    ENTRY DETAILS: I really wanted to "think outside the box" with this one, while keep all the cozy comforts of home. Tree of Whimsy has plenty of space for a single sim (and even room to expand should more little simlings come along.) The main focus is the faitytale tree that spears up from the ground, straight through the living area. It acts as a stunning room divider without blocking entrance to the sitting area or bathroom. Upstairs is a beautiful bedroom fit for an outcast princess, or just a Sim who loves books and cats. There is also a balcony with the perfect lighting to create that next painted masterpiece. Out back, there is an old-fashioned washtub and clothesline beside a serene pond that flows into a narrow stream. Legend tells of fairies and gnomes that come out to dance by the water at night, but no one has seen them. Will your sim be the first?

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, only bb. moveobjects and debug items
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

NOTE: I hate to be difficult, but it wouldn't let me actually post the links, saying I haven;t been around long enough, even though I've been a member since 2011, so...
    edited February 2018
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (please copy and paste into your entry post)
    FORUM ID: Mysticangel13
    ORIGIN ID: Red_Tempest13
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: https://www.tinyurl.com/TreeofWhimsy
    LOT NAME: Crick Cabana (I think that's the correct spelling...I renamed it before I wrote it down.)
    BUILD COST: $23,318
    TOTAL COST: $24,818
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://www.tinyurl.com/TreeofWhimsyImgur
    ENTRY DETAILS: I really wanted to "think outside the box" with this one, while keep all the cozy comforts of home. Tree of Whimsy has plenty of space for a single sim (and even room to expand should more little simlings come along.) The main focus is the faitytale tree that spears up from the ground, straight through the living area. It acts as a stunning room divider without blocking entrance to the sitting area or bathroom. Upstairs is a beautiful bedroom fit for an outcast princess, or just a Sim who loves books and cats. There is also a balcony with the perfect lighting to create that next painted masterpiece. Out back, there is an old-fashioned washtub and clothesline beside a serene pond that flows into a narrow stream. Legend tells of fairies and gnomes that come out to dance by the water at night, but no one has seen them. Will your sim be the first?

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, only bb. moveobjects and debug items
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

NOTE: I hate to be difficult, but it wouldn't let me actually post the links, saying I haven;t been around long enough, even though I've been a member since 2011, so...
    6zzwivo.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top