Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    PearLady wrote: »
    BUILD ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #101 - Five by Five
    FORUM ID: PearLady
    ORIGIN ID: bookmaster325
    LEVEL: IDK, kind of a newb - lol
    HOUSEHOLD: (https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6E4D514F9C2F11E8875941F62AEA24F5

BUILD COST: 17858
    TOTAL COST: 19858

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: (REQUIRED - http://pearladyplays.tumblr.com/post/176854398370/tried-a-build-and-share-challenge

ENTRY DETAILS: Kind of a modern urban chic vibe, this little starter is just right for the sim wanting a place of her own. Has a small kitchenette with cabinets, a place to chill out on the computer, a book nook--ahem, well, a bookshelf, a separated bedroom with a tv to entertain/learn on top of the dresser drawers (functional), and a full bath (no tub, but has a nice shower) with some extra storage cabinets. This builder has also left a little gift - a pear tree as a welcome for moving into the place.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Sure, please be kind :worried:
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC used, but do use #MoveObjects cheat for some detail work
    TWITTER TAG: ThePearLady
    FACEBOOK PROFILE:
    TUMBLR LINK: http://pearladyplays.tumblr.com

SPACE FOR PICTURES: An overview of the place (not the grid shot, that's on my slideshow page)
    tumblr_inline_pd9je8G5Oa1szx16w_500.png

And here's my favorite area, perhaps because I want a nap - lol:
    tumblr_inline_pd9jbrKDhO1szx16w_500.pngx

@PearLady - great entry, and welcome to BuildnShare!! You have used the Sim Entry form for your build submission. It's not a huge issue, but if you have time, would you mind swapping it for the build entry form? It has all the relevant info on it.

Ok, I'm going to try to (re)copy/pasting below. I hope that's okay. Literally just saw this tonight. Sorry for being such a newb! lol :blush:

BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM)
    FORUM ID: PearLady
    ORIGIN ID: bookmaster325
    LEVEL:
    LOT: Gallery download
    LOT COST: ? I honestly don't remember if it's 1500 or 2000.
    LOT NAME: originally Streamlet Single (in Willow Creek), I called it Starter Home -- 25 squares :smiley:
    BUILD COST: 17858
    TOTAL COST: 19858 (if lot is 2000, of course)
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Slideshoe
    ENTRY DETAILS: Kind of a modern urban chic vibe, this little starter is just right for the sim wanting a place of her own. Has a small kitchenette with cabinets, a place to chill out on the computer, a book nook--ahem, well, a bookshelf, a separated bedroom with a tv to entertain/learn on top of the dresser drawers (functional), and a full bath (no tub, but has a nice shower) with some extra storage cabinets. This builder has also left a little gift - a pear tree as a welcome for moving into the place.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: 'k
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC used, but do use #MoveObjects cheat for some detail work
    TWITTER TAG: ThePearLady
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: n/a
    TUMBLR LINK: http://pearladyplays.tumblr.com
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: An overview of the place (not the grid shot, that's on my slideshow page)
    tumblr_inline_pd9je8G5Oa1szx16w_500.png

And here's my favorite area, perhaps because I want a nap - lol:
    tumblr_inline_pd9jbrKDhO1szx16w_500.pngx
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @buildnShare Why was the deadline date changed? The original posting said August 23rd. I have my house finished, but I haven't had time to take screenshots yet or upload the build. I've been taking care of my Grandson for the last five days while their parents were on vacation and didn't have access to my game.

I had planned to take the screenshots and upload tonight then post them tomorrow before Midnight. I doubt I'll be able to get them taken by Midnight tonight since I can't get into my game until after 10-10:30 EST tonight. Well, darn... Guess I'll still take the screenshots and post just for fun. *shrugs* #bummer
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @Karababy52 - just send them a message and I am sure they will grant an extension.
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited August 2018
    BUILD ENTRY FORM:

FORUM ID: Corwim
    ORIGIN ID: Corwim
    LEVEL:
    LOT: Purple Grunge Starter
    LOT COST: 1.000 Simoleons
    LOT NAME: Catscratch Cottage in Brindleton Bay
    GALLERY COST: 18.925 Simoleons
    TOTAL COST: 19.925 Simoleons
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Forum Showcase Post
    ENTRY DETAILS: I was inspired by Faith as the character from the tv show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Remembering where she lived in the show, I went for a grungy, slightly grimy place. Therefore I picked the harbour area of Brindleton Bay. I also have this vague recollection that purple was her favourite colour, next to black, at least she wore both colours a lot in her outfits lolz. So that became my colour scheme for the interior of the house. Faith is a tough cookie, but in the show she also had a softer side. So in the interiors I also included that in the shape of a few stuffed animals and toys reminding her of her youth. Apart from that, I also wanted the lot to be practical for a vampire slayer. There's a workout area in the backyard, place for her car, a spot for gardening (with already a few garlic plants in place, cause you know, vampire slayer :smile: ). Inside is a computer and bookcase for research, a tv for relaxing and a basic but practical kitchen and bathroom.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please :smile:
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC/Recolors used
    TWITTER TAG: N/A
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

43489357514_fdddb7afe5_o.jpg
    30339622388_6a75e50d23_o.jpg
    Post edited by Corwim on
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Karababy52 - just send them a message and I am sure they will grant an extension.

Thanks for the suggestion, but seems like I always end up asking for one when I enter a round. So, naw, it's fine. I don't want to hold up the next round. *Hugs* :) If I can take the pics fast enough and the Gallery cooperates, I might (BIG might) be able to make the deadline anyway. We'll see... :) I just need to get in the game, hopefully soon (looking at you Hubby). lol
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited August 2018
    SIM ENTRY FORM:

FORUM ID: Corwim
    ORIGIN ID: Corwim
    LEVEL:
    HOUSEHOLD: Faith the Vampire Killer
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Forum Showcase Post
    ENTRY DETAILS: As for my build, I was inspired by the character Faith from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer tv show. Faith is a tough, no nonsense slayer with a dark streak when she's pushed too far. But on the other side she is also a young girl who's been given a lot of responsibility, so inside her she also has a softer side. I based most of her outfits on what I remember from the tv show. Her outfits consist mostly out black and purple colours, with a bit of silver and red thrown in there, together with blue for jeans. She also wore a lot of simple, yet tight tops, so she got those as well. As for make up, she mostly only had dark lipstick and eyeliner on, never anything too fancy. For her swim wear and sleep wear, I had to wing it a bit more, as they never were on the show lolz, so hopefully they fit in with the rest. :smile: Also, my sim doesn't really look like the actress portraying Faith (not really good at celebrity sims :wink: ), but I do hope her character comes across. :smile: I gave her the traits Loner (as being a slayer is a secret, it's a lonely life), Self-Assured (she's tough this one) and Athletic (quite necessary if you want to face plenty of vamps :wink: )
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please! :smiley:
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC/Recolors used
    TWITTER TAG: N/A
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

44207007511_00982b4082_o.jpg

42399391210_fb61e69572_o.jpg
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: Renamed2002180839 Sorry for the odd name but my old screen name was violating the TOS, unknown to me and when it was changed by the Admins I wasn't really using the Forums any longer and so I never submitted anything new.
    ORIGIN ID: TonySterling
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: I can't remember the original name but it's the 20X15 Lot on the Po' side of Oasis
    LOT COST: 1500.00
    LOT NAME: 25 Lehane Ln Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E7354A85A67A11E884D7E4B33953C835?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false
    GALLERY COST: 18,222.00
    TOTAL COST: 19,722
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://www.facebook.com/pg/MyWorldofSims/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1758500950931988
    ENTRY DETAILS: An efficient 1 bedroom/ 1 bath home imbued with activities galore. TV- Living Room/ Computer- Home Office/ Bookshelf- Library/ Dishwasher- In a full modern Kitchen/ Central Air Conditioning/ Pool- Beautifully landscaped yard/ Gardening/ Floral Arranging/ Painting/ Dining Al Fresco for six AND BEES! In an attractive natural design scheme of woods, greens and whites.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: No
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    TWITTER TAG: I can't really post my Twitter Tag without skirting the rule about using your real name on the Forums, I think. It's not entirely my real name but it has similarities. It's definitely a gray zone. I think the BNS admin will recognize my build however-lol.
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: Facebook.com/MyWorldofSims - This is where my pictures are located.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    YyW2xr0.png

Q7FYLHK.png
    Yay! I can finally get in game now. Going to be a close, close call. Wish me luck! BTW I'm absolutely loving all these builds for this round. I put some of them in my game. :) Hopefully be back soon! *runs away*
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited August 2018
    Wait, the date thing? Due now? Date was changed?

Editing my message to reiterate I was not aware of the date change. It's not a huge deal, but I never saw a formal announcement of it. I may have missed it.

Just like @Karababy52, I thought I'd have time on the 23rd to get my pics taken and uploaded, before the deadline. Was counting on that as real life takes precedence.

To be honest, I feel really bad. Since I've been back in Sims, and in BnS, it seems I have asked many questions and have become an annoyance. I do apologize if that is the case.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    edited August 2018
    deleted
    Post edited by iampes23 on
    edited August 2018
    @kimwriter75 - do not worry about asking questions...that's why we are all here...to lend a hand...and we all have questions...and sometimes answers - lol - which is a good thing :) Be Happy!

I am absolutely loving all these builds. So terrific everyone!
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited August 2018
    Wait, the date thing? Due now? Date was changed?

Editing my message to reiterate I was not aware of the date change. It's not a huge deal, but I never saw a formal announcement of it. I may have missed it.

Just like @Karababy52, I thought I'd have time on the 23rd to get my pics taken and uploaded, before the deadline. Was counting on that as real life takes precedence.

To be honest, I feel really bad. Since I've been back in Sims, and in BnS, it seems I have asked many questions and have become an annoyance. I do apologize if that is the case.

No worries, @kimwriter75 , @iampes23 and @Karababy52 ! For future reference, BnS challenges always officially end at 23:59:59 New York time on Wednesdays. We have a Handy Dandy Countdown Clock link at the bottom of the front page post to avoid time zone confusions on this point. If you need a little more time, you can always ask. We're generally happy to grant a small time extension for individual cases as long as it doesn't become a frequent request :)
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    @SoulGal7 thank you for your kind words! <3

@BuildnShare, thank you. I did ask for an extension the last challenge, and my first challenge. So I will sit this one out. As I stated before, it's been 4 to 5 years since I've been in Sims, so I need to adapt to changes from Sims 3 to Sims 4. I do thank you for your patience with me. It has been a challenge. I look forward to participating in 102 :D
    Imagination > Knowledge
    5nd1sli.png
    Good luck to all who enetered!!
    GArBA5W.jpg
    On a side note - @Karababy52 and @kimwriter75 - we still have some playtesting of lots to do today, so if you get your entries up by the original (incorrect) deadline, your builds will still be judged.
    GArBA5W.jpg
    edited August 2018
    YcOFtq8.jpg

You are reading the local section of your online newsfeed when an article grabs your eye.

“Local Philanthropist and Old Time Movie Starlet Passes Away.”

Reading on:

“Ms Emmeline Hawthorne passed away peacefully at her home last night. Ms Hawthorne was quite the startle back in Starlight Shores during the roaring 20’s. At 110, she was Willow Creek’s oldest resident. As far as we are aware, she leaves no family with which to bestow her substantial legacy and we expect this to be handed over to the residential housing initiative The Hawthorne Project with which her name has become synonymous.”

Stunned, you sit back in your chair, you can feel tears welling behind your eyes, but you put it down to the harsh sunlight blinding you and you raise your hand to shade your eyes. You can’t quite believe that Ms Hawthorne has actually died. You, mistakenly, thought she would outlive everyone in this town through sheer strength of will. You can’t help thinking of her illegitimate son, who has no idea that his birth mother has passed away. But, you were sworn to secrecy, so there is nothing that you can do, only hope that Kieran will somehow be remembered in her will in some small way.

As you sit lost in thought a ping from your laptop brings you back to the present.

You look at the sender's address, The Hawthorne Project.

Warily, you open the email, unsure as to what will happen to, perhaps, the favourite part of your job. What you read next sends shivers down your spine.

“My Dear,

It seems that I have passed on from this world, I asked dear Mammy to ensure that you receive this note on my death.

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your help in soothing an old woman’s conscience. Watching the homes go up for all those poor souls who so badly needed a second chance in life has greatly lifted my spirits, I can tell that your Grandmother would have finally been proud of me as well.

The Hawthorne Project must continue long after I am buried and forgotten about. And no, I need no consolitary words that I will always be remembered, I know how fickle people are. As long as The Project is remembered and revered, I will be happy. So, I have instructed my attorney to adjust my will and leave half of my estate to you, on the proviso that you take over the running of The Project. There is no one else I could trust to carry on with this project the way in which we envisioned it..

You will be pleased to know that I have left provisions in my will to ensure that Kieran and his family are well looked after, I am still not willing to be completely honest, but now that I am gone, I don’t get much say in the matter do I? If my dear boy does find out the truth, I know that I can trust you to be there for him and his family, and that you can try to explain to him why I made the most difficult decision of my entire life, the day I decided to give his father up for adoption.

Well, I trust that you have a vast amount of work to do, I believe that there is another well deserving client awaiting your help. So goodbye my dear, live your life to the fullest, enjoy each and every day and don’t miss out on any opportunities for fun!

Yours,

Emmeline”

You sit back in your chair, truly stunned this time. There are thoughts whizzing around your head and you have no idea what they are, where they came from or indeed what to do with them. You go to press the intercom to ask Karl to come in, before realising that you are at home and that Karl is at least 5 kilometers away. Your mind is still whirling when you notice the attachment that was appended to the email. Opening it you see the details of the next Hawthorne Project recipient.

Name: Harvey Wallbanger
    Traits: Slob, Lazy, Goofball
    M/F/TG: M
    Aspiration: Serial Romantic
    Occupation (Or Former Occupation): Former apartment superintendent

Please tell us a little bit about yourself, and your family if appropriate, and why you are applying to The Hawthorne Project.

Dear Hawthorne People,
    My name is Harvey Wallbanger and I used to work as an apartment superintendent in San Myshuno. Yah, I know, you think I was named after a drink, but that is not the case. My family has been in the apartment superintendent maintenance business for years, and the name "Wallbanger" is our trademark because we are always banging on the walls, fixing things with our hammers and fiddling with electrical things. I really didn't want to follow in my family's footsteps. I wanted to branch out, be a rebel, but when I found out you got a free furnished apartment, heck, I was in!

Life was good. Oh yah, in my younger years, I was known as quite the ladies man. In my blue tux, I was a head-turner. I still have that blue tux and wear it sometimes when I go out to some fancy, smancy restaurant, and I am still a head turner, although I often hear sims chuckling when I walk through the door. Youngins', they know nothing. Well, what I was trying to say was that the ladies loved me, but I never found that "someone special"..know what I mean. I kind of wanted to give all the gals a chance at me, you know. So, yes, I am still single and available. I know, hard to believe.

Well, everything was going great, I had worked for the Llamarcins apartment building for nearly 30 years. Yep, count them. 30 years at one job! Can you believe it? All the neighbors just loved me and were always bringing me things, like gourmet fruitcake, to thank me for rescuing their goldfish from the toilet, you know, normal things superintendents do. Well, then I get this letter the other day, that the Llamarcins apartment building was going to be sold to some highfalutin bigshot who is going to renovate all these old, historic apartments into modern, new condos. And, get this, they don't want me to be part of the "new" look. They said I was dated....more like stale dated.

So, here I am nearing retirement with no job, nowhere to live, no one to give me gourmet fruitcake and no furniture even. I have no idea what to do. I've tried to find a new job, but even though I have years of experience, they all want someone "younger", more hip and with-it and computer literate with their new fangled on-line security systems. So, I am writing to you, dear Hawthorne People for help.

Tell us about your ideal home space:
    You know I've been thinking that maybe down south in one of those "over 55" retirement communities would be ideal. You know what I mean...be in charge of a mobile home park. One level. I have had it with stairs and elevators. And decorate my outdoor space like I want with a plastic flamingo or 2. Yah, that's the ticket. There are always sims needing some help with something and I heard that there are a lot of lady sims living in these places just looking for a single, handy guy like me. Maybe it's time for me to settle down. Oh yah and those places have community centers right in the complex, too, with things like card games, and dances, and even bar-b-qs. Can't remember the last time I had a bar-b-q 'cause of the fire code, they weren't allowed in apartments. And movie nights under the stars...with an outdoor big screen tv...I can see it now...just like those drive-in movie theatres I used to love. Ahhh....that would be the life. Well, thanks for reading and I hope you can help me. Park benches are getting awfully hard to sleep on.

Harvey - always ready to fix something wearing his trusty tool belt.
    LHlljYH.png

Harvey's middle name is Sparky. I wonder how he got that...
    vCH4pXv.png

The last look of Harvey in his apartment. He has nowhere to go.
    oUr5wYI.png

Look at this face. How can you say no?
    jHo8yej.png

vPz5U5r.png
      This is Ms Hawthorne’s Swan Song, the last client that she will personally choose, as such the budget will be adjusted accordingly
    • Create an over 55’s retirement complex on one with at least 5 units (3 doubles and 2 singles)
    • Each apartment/trailer must have the usual Hawthorne Project accoutrements; chess table, PC, piece of fitness equipment (not a yoga mat), easel and one musical instrument.
    • Harvey’s apartment/trailer must have flamingos in the yard
    • Ensure that there is a community center on the lot, with card game, somewhere to dance, BBQ and a setup for watching movies under the stars.
    • There must also be a community garden for growing fruits, veggies and flowers.

BUDGET: Your budget is §600,000 (including the lot cost)

Room Challenge:
      Create Harvey's trailer, see this tutorial for making 'apartments', i.e. being able to upload more than one room as one room. Your budget for the room challenge is §50,000.

Sim Challenge:
      No Sim challenge this time around, but why not take a stab at your own entry to the next phase of the Hawthorne Project: Sims.

For more background information on the Hawthorne Project check out these challenges from our archives:

The Original Hawthorne Project
      The Hawthorne Project Part II
      The Hawthorne Project - Disaster Plan
      The Hawthorne Project Part III
      The Hawthorne Project Part IV
      The Hawthorne Project Part V
      The Hawthorne Project Part VI
      The Hawthorne Project Part VII

3gHHX7s.png

Please use the whole of hashtag #BnS102 when you upload your creations, any build, room or household without this hashtag will not be judged.
      The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday 12th September 2018 ** [no later than 23:59:59 EDT/New York Time]
      5ZgkRIL.png
    Post edited by BuildnShare on
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • HellHamsterHellHamster Posts: 109 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM

FORUM ID: HellHamster
    ORIGIN ID: hellyeahhamster
    LEVEL: -
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AFE387F2A6AE11E8860A009860B69DEA?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=hellyeahhamster&max=50&maxis=false

LOT COST: 1,500
    LOT NAME: Cozy Smallness Lotcost
    BUILD COST: 18,486
    TOTAL COST: 19,986
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/QlUHvkF
    ENTRY DETAILS: A small more "simsie" style home. Small things are included, so Faith can have a lot of fun in it!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No, no cc and no Buydebug
    TWITTER TAG: @ hellyeahhamster
    INSTAGRAM: hellyeahhamsterofficial
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    [img][/img]z4odbZy.png
    [img][/img]xbAA6fR.png
    On a side note - @Karababy52 and @kimwriter75 - we still have some playtesting of lots to do today, so if you get your entries up by the original (incorrect) deadline, your builds will still be judged.

Thank you, I replied to the message you sent me. Depending on what happens with the events I wrote about, I'll hopefully have my entry up before Midnight and if I can't I'll let you know. :)
    edited August 2018
    @BuildnShare - thank you so much for choosing Harvey "Sparky" Wallbanger for the Hawthorne project. Harvey told me he was "plum" pleased that he was hand-picked by the founder herself. He wanted to thank her personally, but found out she had gone to be with the angels, and he expressed his condolences to the family. He feels it's only fitting that something in this retirement home community be named after the sweet founder, Miss Emmeline Hawthorne.

He can't wait to see all the exciting retirement home builds that will be done, and Harvey is really looking forward to his new flamingo home :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    Ahhhh...this one's going to be a trick, especially since...I plummin' hate trailer courts. ^^; (I lived in one IRL for waaaaay too many years. Creepy old men who stare at you entering and leaving your home and neighbor kids shooting fireworks at your trailer every summer gets old pretty fast. And then the fact that my old trailer court was destroyed by a tornado a year ago, and I realized it was a blessing in disguise we lost our home to bankruptcy and had to move...yep. Fond trailer court memories. ^^; )

I'm thinking I might have to try to have Harvey managing an "upscale" trailer court, despite the budget. ^^;
    Ahhhh...this one's going to be a trick, especially since...I plummin' hate trailer courts. ^^; (I lived in one IRL for waaaaay too many years. Creepy old men who stare at you entering and leaving your home and neighbor kids shooting fireworks at your trailer every summer gets old pretty fast. And then the fact that my old trailer court was destroyed by a tornado a year ago, and I realized it was a blessing in disguise we lost our home to bankruptcy and had to move...yep. Fond trailer court memories. ^^; )

I'm thinking I might have to try to have Harvey managing an "upscale" trailer court, despite the budget. ^^;

Sounds good @SimsIslandheart and btw - no self demoting either :tongue:
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member

Aw, daaaaaaang. :p At least rattle-canning is normal in a trailer court. :p

Aw, daaaaaaang. :p At least rattle-canning is normal in a trailer court. :p

LOL!!!
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    If no stairs, how are we to put pilings under and skirting around the trailers?
  • iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    edited August 2018
    If no stairs, how are we to put pilings under and skirting around the trailers?

Great question, and I am glad you mentioned it because I was just wondering the same thing. Then I was thinking of shipping containers, but they are tiny. And RVs and tiny houses...it does say trailers/apartments though. So can they be duplexes or cottages--or just trailers set right on the ground? Or would it be okay to put the trailers on "foundations" up just 2 steps?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top