Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• rainesrandirainesrandi Posts: 47 Member
    @rainesrandi your library is beautiful, love the mix of white and black tone inside it. But i think you're not suppose do exceed the budget of 100,000 for the challenge.But then again, maybe i'm wrong(i'm not a judge :) ) and you're not far from it. :)

edit: how did you do the little white line in your parking lot?

Thank you,I used the "fence for window shopping" from the GTW. Also I need to see why i have the wrong info thanks again.
    GrandiSunshine
    @LadyAlexiel Those little white lines are called 'Fence for Window shopping' under the fences section. I love it :) Used it in my parking lot too lol

@rainesrandi Your build is lovely! I enjoyed your pictures.

@FaithofKaela I can't wait to see your build! You've gotten us all hyped about it.

Thank you , I am glad you enjoyed them.
    GrandiSunshine
    @rainesrandi - I'm not sure why you've listed your lot at $101,557, when in the gallery it states that it is $99,917, which is of course under budget, you might want to tweak your entry form. Also, don't worry about adding the lot cost onto this one, as it has been provided by Newcrest Town Council ;)

Thank you I will do that. I must have confused something.
    GrandiSunshine
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #86: A Library for Newcrest
    FORUM ID: FidgetyAtom
    ORIGIN ID: FidgetyAtom
    LEVEL: Intermediate
    LOT: Download here!
    LOT NAME: Highbrow Library
    BUILD COST: §100,000
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Pictures here!
    ENTRY DETAILS: This was so fun! I have never built a modern structure before. It was very enlightening and I hope I did well. The Highbrow Library is a great addition to any town. Sticking with 'modern' theme, the build has smooth lines and bold coloring. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I know I've liked using this library in my own town. Thanks for this learning opportunity!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    DTYCX0ZX0AEZJBo.jpg

Beautiful!
    GrandiSunshine
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    edited January 2018
    FORUM ID: Koekje169
    ORIGIN ID: Patronie28
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: Great Newcrest Library: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9047FA47F93611E78BD3E5E9CE364264?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=Patronie28&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT NAME: Sandy Run
    TOTAL COST: § 99,878
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://www.imgur.com/a/cECmY
    ENTRY DETAILS: It was a lot of fun building this library! It is a two-floor building with lots of light and various reading and studying/working spaces. It has a very modern exterior and interior and there is a nice roof terrace where sims can enjoy their books and a cup of good coffee from the cafe in the sun!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: don't know how to add pictures in a post, so check the slideshow link :)
    8gCfoCR.png
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    Thank you for adding @koekje169's post with that image!! And of course, welcome to Build n Share @koekje169 :smiley:
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • StangMix2StangMix2 Posts: 238 Member
    Question: My account on Origin named stangmix2 (same as here) was deleted trying to merge two Origin accounts... They deleted the active one instead of the one I didn't use. So from now on my ID on the gallery will just be StangMix as that was the old accounts name. I can't access my gallery on stangmix2, so should I update my latest entry form for the winter showdown and re-upload or just leave it as it is?
    StangMix2 wrote: »
    Question: My account on Origin named stangmix2 (same as here) was deleted trying to merge two Origin accounts... They deleted the active one instead of the one I didn't use. So from now on my ID on the gallery will just be StangMix as that was the old accounts name. I can't access my gallery on stangmix2, so should I update my latest entry form for the winter showdown and re-upload or just leave it as it is?
    @StangMix2 Up to you sweetie pie, as long as we can access the build it's all good.
    GArBA5W.jpg
    I think so. I mean, I'm able to download from stangmix2 so I guess everyone else can as well. It does not recognize me and the Origin account it was linked to is deleted, so it's accessible anymore.
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    edited January 2018
    ...remove my entry please... thank you.
    Post edited by maryjane2joe on
    285JXDb.jpg
    edited January 2018
    I don't know how to post my photos... bummer... this comment was a test and it obviously failed lol
    285JXDb.jpg
  • LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    edited January 2018
    @maryjane2joe You can use imgur to post your pictures, it free. here a link to a tutorial
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
    @LadyAlexiel ok... thank you !! i'll go there now :)
    285JXDb.jpg
    @ladyalexiel (((THANK YOU SO MUCH)))
    285JXDb.jpg
  • ambzz3ambzz3 Posts: 14 New Member
    @BuildnShare
    I'm having issues sending you a direct message?
  • ambzz3ambzz3 Posts: 14 New Member
    > @Ainsleyf thank you for posting my link!
    Is there another program I can use to create a slideshow? I had a feeling using Microsoft PowerPoint would cause issues.
  • linzlulubelllinzlulubell Posts: 93 Member
    ambzz3 wrote: »
    > @Ainsleyf thank you for posting my link!
    Is there another program I can use to create a slideshow? I had a feeling using Microsoft PowerPoint would cause issues.

If it will help in the future, I used to put a space in the link and it breaks it. All the person trying to see the link has to do is copy/paste and delete the space to make the link whole again. I had to do this for awhile.
    StangMix2 wrote: »
    @StangMix2 Up to you sweetie pie, as long as we can access the build it's all good.

I just tried to search stangmix2 and no results came up so I guess I have to re-upload. I hope I can do it later today, but my youngest has a gym class so I'm not sure I have time. I do have tomorrow off work, so plenty of time there, will that be soon enough?
    I know on my entry I am about $6000. under budget and that I could make my library more upscale but to be honest... i'm afraid if I go back and change things then try and put those changes here... that i'll totally make a mess of everything... don't want to Rock-the-Boat. lol ...otherwise i'd like to say.... Oh My Goodness... this was fun... and seeing the entries are remarkable too... I love this... I know I don't really have a chance at winning but I figure that... one day... when I develop more experience... I will have that chance! Thank You everyone for all the help you've shown me ... and... Good Luck to All !!
    285JXDb.jpg
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited January 2018

FORUM ID: abelhinha35
    ORIGIN ID: Issabella14
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: Sandy Run
    LOT COST: $2500.
    LOT NAME: NewCrest Public Library
    BUILD COST: $99 978
    TOTAL COST:$102 477
    GALLERY: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4D83B478FAE711E7828E6E7E62065015?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Issabella14&max=50&maxis=false
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://www.flickr.com/photos/149417332@N07/albums/72157691552466534

ENTRY DETAILS: NewCrest Public Library is a modern vibrant place for young and old to enjoy. You will find a many little nooks for socializing, creating, reading, studding and storytelling. Come and visit the NewCrest Public Library and lose yourself in the wonderful world of fiction, reality and make believe.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: none only MOO, SHO and ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement

SPACE FOR PICTURES:

TO4BHig.png
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    ATTENTION ESTABLISHED ENTRANTS FOR #BNS85 - WINTER DESIGNER SHOWDOWN

Your results are now available here.

GArBA5W.jpg
  • hopeymiahcappahopeymiahcappa Posts: 180 Member
    I have never entered this challenge so I am going to give the library a go, but be aware I am horrible at building the foundation lol
    ioRGr3I.png

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    I have never entered this challenge so I am going to give the library a go, but be aware I am horrible at building the foundation lol

Looking forward to seeing your work @hopeymiahcappa :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Hi there @hopeymiahcappa and welcome to BuildnShare!! Good luck with your library, we can't wait to see what you come up with!

GArBA5W.jpg
    ambzz3 wrote: »
    @BuildnShare
    I'm having issues sending you a direct message?

Have sent you a DM for you reply to hon, hopefully that will work ;)
    GArBA5W.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top