Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    Devilariah wrote: »
    Thnx for the clarification and the tips/links :)
    I think i might be done, but im just gonna sleep on it haha
    and tomorrow (hopefully, or the day after) i will figure out how imgur works :P and post everything :D
    This is really fun and i enjoy seeing everything thats already been posted, so amazing!

Imgur tips: The best way to make sure your screenshots show up in the right order without fighting with the site while trying to arrange them is to do it one at a time. I prefer to do it in album view rather than image view because image view tends to put screenshots in some odd order.
    Don't download more than 10-15 screenshots at a time or the site will decide you're a robot and make you prove you're not with reCaptcha. Twice.
    Your new album is easier to find on your profile page if you add a couple of images first then refresh.
    image.png
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Oi, I misinterpreted the ‘fitness’ descriptor too. I thought the yoga mat counted since it does make your sim gain muscle. Didn’t think you meant the skill haha. I’ll have to edit my build then.
    The build and the slideshow have been updated. Unfortunately, the yoga mat met its grisly demise via the sledgehammer to make way for the punching bag. It will be missed. :']
    B5OUb9J.jpg
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited April 2019
    @AfterMidnight It's just so sad about the yoga mat(s). I feel your pain. :s:D
    Post edited by SheriGR on
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    edited April 2019
    CHALLENGE #117 - Hawthorne Project IX
    FORUM ID:jeswainston65
    ORIGIN ID:jeswainston65
    LEVEL: Beginner
    LOT: Oak Alcove
    LOT COST:§1500
    LOT NAME: Oak Alcove
    GALLERY COST:§43,808
    TOTAL COST: §42,308
    LINK TO GALLERY: HAWTHORNE PROJECT IX
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: BNS#117
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, but please be kind.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: no CC
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • jeswainston65jeswainston65 Posts: 530 Member
    FORUM ID:jeswainston65
    ORIGIN ID:jeswainston65
    LEVEL: Beginner
    ROOM: BNS#117 BEDROOM
    LOT COST: §8,205
    LOT NAME: BNS 117 BEDROOM
    GALLERY COST:§8,205
    LINK TO GALLERY:BNS 117 BEDROOM
    LINK TO SLIDESHOW: BNS 117 BEDROOM
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, but please be kind.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: no CC
    I am only limited by my imagination.

I. AM. A. UNICORN!
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    FORUM ID: SimsIslandheart
    ORIGIN ID: SimsIslandheart
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: Restarter Family Home
    LOT COST: $2000
    LOT NAME: Fledermaus Bend (Forgotten Hollow)
    GALLERY COST: $42,842
    TOTAL COST: $44,842
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: BnS117 - Restarter Family Home by SimsIslandheart
    ENTRY DETAILS: This 3 bed, 2 bath home is a great place to restart a life and raise a family in peace and quiet, away from the danger and trials of their previous life. This home is designed to help all of Dayana's wishes come true, and then some. #MOO #NoCC #PlayTested
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Any
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, MOO
    TWITTER TAG: @IslandheartArt
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    hJJ8cXU.jpg
    89HuV0W.jpg

• SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    FORUM ID: SimsIslandheart
    ORIGIN ID: SimsIslandheart
    LEVEL: Established
    ROOM: Restarter Children's Room
    GALLERY COST: $3,259
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: BnS117 - Restarter Children's Room by SimsIslandheart
    ENTRY DETAILS: This cozy children's bedroom is a perfect fit on a budget for ensuring two children are healthy and happy, while giving them everything they need to succeed. #MOO #NoCC #PlayTested
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Any
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, MOO
    TWITTER TAG: @IslandheartArt
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    jKhtMqq.jpg
    VX7SjDW.jpg
  • DevilariahDevilariah Posts: 124 Member
    edited April 2019

FORUM ID: Devilariah
    ORIGIN ID: Devilariah
    LEVEL: First entry
    ROOM: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2E372E48654B11E9821B7E6A61392AEA?category=rooms&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Devilariah&max=50&maxis=false
    GALLERY COST: 6727
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/MmSgZGq
    ENTRY DETAILS: Kristi's and Alexis' room has many features. They can read their books, do crafts, play, watch tv, relax, and sleep of course 🙂 They even get to have their own goldfish! The room is in the attic so they have plenty of privacy and space for the two of them. The color of the room is maybe not too obvious but they are special kids ;D
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:please 🙂
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None.
    TWITTER TAG: https://twitter.com/Devilariah
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: https://www.facebook.com/Devilaraih
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    apMNu7u.png
    VAsLsv9.png

Post edited by Devilariah on
    ooh how do i attach photo's to my post :O
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Devilariah wrote: »
    ooh how do i attach photo's to my post :O

@Devilariah Use an image hosting site like Imgur and then copy paste the Forum BB code onto your post :)
  • AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    @Devilariah I see that your album is on Imgur. Each picture has a down arrow in the upper right hand corner. You have 4 options. Choose "Get Share Links" - then choose the Forum BB code that pronterus mentioned. When you add that code to your post, the pictures should show up. :)
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi

FORUM ID: Devilariah
    ORIGIN ID: Devilariah
    LEVEL: First Entry
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/FA985E35655911E985576B74343DD635?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Devilariah&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 1500
    LOT NAME: Cottage Am See in Winderburg
    GALLERY COST: 43473
    TOTAL COST: 44973
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/W13QOJC
    ENTRY DETAILS: A new home for the Lilard family. The home has a cozy living room and eat-in kitchen where Dayana can cook meals for her family. Of course also a nice garden where everyone can have a great time! It is all located in a beautiful area, by the water, surrounded by nature. Of course the garden is fenced off so the kids don't wonder off 😉
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Please 🙂
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None.
    TWITTER TAG: https://twitter.com/Devilariah
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: https://www.facebook.com/Devilaraih
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    PhtGoPx.png
    SVbYIpn.png
    Thnx everyone for all the help, you guys (and girls :P) are awesome!
  • WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    Well i thought i was going to enter .....but i ran out of time to do it......I did build two different homes. could not decide how to finish them but never got the pictures loaded to my Facebook album to do a slide show. So i guess i will have to try again another time. Everyone's builds are so awesome.
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited April 2019
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM

FORUM ID: gmcrozier
    ORIGIN ID: gmcrozier
    LEVEL: Master

LOT: 423 Lilard Lane
    LOT COST: 1,500
    LOT NAME: Streamlet Single, Willow Creek
    GALLERY COST: 43,461
    TOTAL COST: 44,961

LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/63XpYY1
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None

FACEBOOK PROFILE: https://www.facebook.com/glenn.crozier.7
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    9ak6ECH.png
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
  • PiratePirate Posts: 66 Member
    Can I please get a little clarification on what qualifies as a "vegetable garden". will the square planter boxes count or are you looking for a makeshift garden? I was going through the entries posted so far for a reference but haven't come across anything that showcases their rendition of the veggie garden.
    @Aljay man oh man how did you get/take those awesome family portraits you have hanging on the wall? they are the perfect touch. Super realistic. Like real done-at-the-photographers type pictures. Nice touch!
    edited April 2019
    Pirate wrote: »
    Can I please get a little clarification on what qualifies as a "vegetable garden". will the square planter boxes count or are you looking for a makeshift garden? I was going through the entries posted so far for a reference but haven't come across anything that showcases their rendition of the veggie garden.

Either way works. I like to just plant right in the ground as the planters cost and if you use more than one you have to make sure the sims can reach all the plants. Which in turn takes up space so it can't be used for something else.
    Here's my garden. Fence isn't required either, but I had enough budget to fit it in as a way to keep the kids from trampling the garden while they run around. ;)

jOj22Ux.png
    image.png
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    @pirate I merged the family with my resident photographer and stuck a fancy couch in the backyard by the fence. Then I asked the family to sit nicely while she took the pictures :) easy peasy
    @SimTresa i like the authenticity of your little mounds of dirt. do they come from a stuff pack or did you use the terrain tools to gain the desired effect?
    @Aljay you may as well have responded in a foreign language lol resident photographer? Would I be right in assuming that is something that comes with the Get to Work expansion pack?
    @Devilariah your lot pic is breathtaking! Ive never seen Winderburg like that before. Stunning. Absolutely stunning. for your first entry you sure set the bar high for yourself!

Pirate wrote: »
    @SimTresa i like the authenticity of your little mounds of dirt. do they come from a stuff pack or did you use the terrain tools to gain the desired effect?

@PIrate, that's just how the plants look right after they're watered when planted in the ground. Unless you mean the dirt under the rocks and plants? That's just terrain paoint.
    image.png
  • AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,652 Member
    Lol, sorry, @pirate she is just the sim that I use to do all my painting and photography. She is skilled to the max and so you don't have to worry about gnomes showing up in your pictures :)
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    edited April 2019
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID:Mannanna
    ORIGIN ID:Mannanna
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: Auburn
    LOT COST: $2000
    LOT NAME: Cookout Lookout in Newcrest
    GALLERY COST: 42,721
    TOTAL COST: True cost - 44,986
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Auburn-
    ENTRY DETAILS: This house is move in-ready for Dayane and her children and has a lot of potential to grow with the family as they grow and their needs change.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS:Pictures ( NoCC ) by Mandykay 77

XELT97T.png
    CqUriFO.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top