Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    @gmcrozier Love this! So creative! the water recyc tying is perfect.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Cebu2coolCebu2cool Posts: 46 Member
    Like I said earlier as far as the forum is concerned I'm 8 year old newbie. I wonder how many posts I'll need to get the chance to add links. Till then I have no submission to the contest. --ElderJymm aka @ twitter JimTracy4
  • maryjane2joemaryjane2joe Posts: 294 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Cebu2cool ...when I first started a couple months ago... I went into the games here on the forums and played them and posted comments and b4 I knew it... I was quickly able to post links and stuff in these challenges.. hope that helps... I even made a game called... the colors game so others could play and stuff :)
    285JXDb.jpg
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited May 2018
    Cebu2cool wrote: »
    Like I said earlier as far as the forum is concerned I'm 8 year old newbie. I wonder how many posts I'll need to get the chance to add links. Till then I have no submission to the contest. --ElderJymm aka @ twitter JimTracy4

@Cebu2cool - here are a couple of helpful links to get you up and running as a regular member:

Rosemow’s Introduce Yourself Thread

Member vs New Member Thread

@rosemow - is awesome!!

In the meantime, if you post your links minus the html part, i.e. i.imgur.com we can make the links live for you here, or you can even send us a DM here on the forums with the entry details!! Please don't let that be a barrier from entering.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member

Congratulations on now becoming a full member! @Cebu2cool :) You will now be able to post links and pictures! Happy simming and building!
    Well now as a "member" I'll share my "bad" build screenshot and what I was going for in Surviving Mars.
    I'll try to see if I can modify it to enter the competition.

bZaTEUy.jpg

x0DcBUu.jpg
    @Cebu2cool that looks pretty awesome from the outside! and congrats on becoming a member. :)

I am nearly done with mine.... I think. I keep adding clutter and such. I feel the walls are too "naked". I need to play test and then get pictures and my brief together. I should be done in a week...lol

@Cebu2cool Congrats on being a member now!! I love your build entry for Mars!!
    285JXDb.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @gmcrozier - very, very nice build. I really like the layout of your build.
    @Cebu2cool - welcome and congrats on becoming a member! Your build looks great. Can't wait to see the finished project.
    edited May 2018
    CHALLENGE #95 - We Need Some Space -
    FORUM ID: cebu2cool
    ORIGIN ID: ElderJymm
    LEVEL:Established
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A2E4BB455F1B11E884DF423CAD8BB32F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=elderjymm&max=50&maxis=false

LOT COST: §2500
    LOT NAME: Tranquil Crescent
    BUILD COST: §151,177
    TOTAL COST: §171,666
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/RH7z3iM
    ENTRY DETAILS:I was unsure if this was going to be done, was a bit of a confused start. But here it is.
    The original concept was a reproduction of the living areas in the domes in Surviving Mars.
    They are big and some handle dozens of colonists. All kinds of industry to work at and places to have fun.
    Because it's now their home, despite the meteor strikes! This lot tho is a test bed to see what can work.
    The six residents are two Astronauts, a Writer, a Scientist, a Tech Guru and a Doctor. Sims careers you know. :D
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Okay with that
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A
    TWITTER TAG: @JimTracy4
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: Oh Look
    esdeURF.jpgrBQpboJ.jpg
    @Cebu2cool - I love the build and the humor you put into the comments! lol Nice job!
    With the upcoming Seasons EP I see that my MARS 3.0 Green House is going to have an upgrade! tn9yfGO.jpg
    edited May 2018
    With the upcoming Seasons EP I see that my MARS 3.0 Green House is going to have an upgrade! tn9yfGO.jpg

@Cebu2cool How did you get the roof like that... or is it cc ?
    285JXDb.jpg
  • 4Sanne4Sanne Posts: 46 Member

Yeah!! The very first shot of the trailer and I practically died of joy because of that glass roof!! Then, later on, you see a similar glass roof but with a distinctly different pattern! :o Maybe this will actually be a new roofing type? I hope so... Than we'll have to do another Mars Habitat :p
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    4Sanne wrote: »

Yeah!! The very first shot of the trailer and I practically died of joy because of that glass roof!! Then, later on, you see a similar glass roof but with a distinctly different pattern! :o Maybe this will actually be a new roofing type? I hope so... Than we'll have to do another Mars Habitat :p

I need to go watch the trailer again because I think I missed it! But yay for glass roofs!
    image.png
  • LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    Might very well be a new roof type! seeing Houts's reply! We'll see, and I think within the two weeks, at EAPlay we'll know for sure what it is!
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
    HVCdrRO.png
    3gHHX7s.png
    ATTENTION ESTABLISHED ENTRANTS FOR #BNS94 - THE HAWTHORNE PROJECT PART VIII

Your results are now available here.

GArBA5W.jpg
    edited May 2018
    bhaXpM1.png
    3gHHX7s.png
    ATTENTION EXPERT ENTRANTS FOR #BNS94 - THE HAWTHORNE PROJECT PART VIII

Your results are now available here.
    GArBA5W.jpg
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #95 - We Need Some Space -
    FORUM ID: Pallystyle
    ORIGIN ID: Pallystyle
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: Mission for Mars: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0F7DF8C05FB111E88339423CAD8BB32F
    LOT COST: 2,500
    LOT NAME: Tranquil Crescent
    BUILD COST: 411,419
    TOTAL COST: 413,919
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/0jrUV4U
    ENTRY DETAILS: I loved this idea. I tried to put a lot of thought into my build and make it somewhat realistic to space travel and such. I gave the station a roundish feel which is seen better by the roofing. The rooms are basic and uniform for easy construction. Plenty of storage through out building to keep all the supplies. The little black square wall hangings seen in nearly all the rooms was my idea for two way camera/monitors with which to communicate and check on all the stations rooms. The living quarters each have a shower and sink and toilet. Locking doors adds to privacy. Each one is basically the same except for little decorating touches the crew was allowed to bring to make their space feel more like home. Space on the ship was limited so they were each only allowed a few items. The kitchen has no stove but microwaves and beverage makers. Those prepackaged meals just need a little "nuking". I ended up putting the garden in a basement. I needed the space. I put a little furry friend down there for our astronauts. That is where you will also find the water filtering system. I also added a hallway to the telescope to make it enclosed and part of the habitat.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None used
    TWITTER TAG: Pallystyle
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: Mazey Garten
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    kQFuBoJ.png
    iVVaDif.png

edited May 2018
    SIM ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #95 - We Need Some Space
    FORUM ID: Pallystyle
    ORIGIN ID: Pallystyle
    LEVEL: Established
    HOUSEHOLD: The Nauts: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2F3AA7345FB011E8819D423CAD8BB32F
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/5o1lSqM
    ENTRY DETAILS: I wanted a variety of nationalities in my astronauts. Edward Westfall is of British decent. he was once a secret agent and now is a flight and mission control officer. Dmitriy Pavlovsky is our Russian pilot and loves gadgets. Jakob Banks is our American pilot. Keeko O'Brien (a nod to star trek DS9) is a botanist and biologist. Azure Sheehan is from India and is our medical officer she enjoys playing the guitar too. Tom Yomitsu is the scientist/tech guy. They have some skills.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None used
    TWITTER TAG: Pallystyle
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: Mazey Garten
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    c1bDMJ0.png

@Pallystyle Very nice build ...and ummm Sim Entry is a thing too? I feel out of the loop.
    @Pallystyle Very nice build ...and ummm Sim Entry is a thing too? I feel out of the loop.

Thanks!

And yes, there is a separate entry you can do for the sims and a room. ;)

• FidgetyAtomFidgetyAtom Posts: 128 Member
    everyone has such creative builds! Love them all!

IDK if I'll be entering this time around.....just not in love with my build and don't have the energy to start again xD
    Money can't buy you happiness
    but it can buy The Sims
    which is pretty much
    the same thing
    everyone has such creative builds! Love them all!

IDK if I'll be entering this time around.....just not in love with my build and don't have the energy to start again xD

Hi @FidgetyAtom - I totally understand that one. I had an idea, and I just don't have the skills to do what I wanted. I am working on a build, but I am just not sure if it will be finished in time. It is the long weekend here, and I need to get doing some things tomorrow. Anyway, maybe just enter the room or sims challenge.
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    @FidgetyAtom don't be a fool your build is gorgeous as far as I could see from a preview pic! give it a go, please :kissing_heart:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top