folala wrote: »
@Cerrydd If you go into build mode after you've added the frame and pick the design tool it will give you a choice of black, white or brown. I don't know if it's just me but whenever I save a house & then put it back the frames have always disappeared on photos.
& brilliant cost-cutting tips @benlow11
Cerrydd wrote: »
@Lebanna, I see you have white frames around your photos in your cute starter, how did you get them? When I add frames to photos, they're always black. How to change the colour?
Great tips on cutting down costs by @benlow11! The only things I can add are:
- walls are fairly expensive, an open plan living/kitchen/dining is generally cheaper than having each of them in a separate room
- pools are expensive, so keep it small (or no pool at all )
- don't be afraid to experiment with free debug objects for decoration or other uses (it's how I created the fencing in Noobcrest)
- terrain paint is free, so you can use that instead of floortiles outside
- sim-made photos have a very low value, and are still a cool way to decorate rooms (though having GTW is necessary for that)
$100,000 is a lot though, I think smaller rooms could definitely help a lot. Good luck!
superbibi11 wrote: »
LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: unfortunately don't have one