Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nolan Recreation Center - Where ALL GAMES' Sims Come To Join TS4!

Comments

• Timoth26Timoth26 Posts: 412 Member
    I've seen your post a post a couple times and your sims lool great. I have a request for you. Can you remake all the premades of Pleasantview from TS2 as well as their ancestors such as The Goths, Dreamers, Brokes, Caliente, Lothario, Burb, Oldies, Pleasants and so on? Also can you please create Bob and Betty Newbie although they're the parents of Brandi Broke. Thanks.
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @Colton147147 Hope you like her, just don't overdo the fandom or ruin her. Now that I have the creative juices flowing again and I'm not sick like a dog anymore, I'll get working on your request for Simona Valenci.

@YJP19299 I can't tell you how happy that makes me.

For everyone else...

UPDATE COMPLETE 7/8/15!

For my next update, I'd like to share with everyone Power Girl's Alter Ego, Karen Starr!
    powergirlcompletion2_by_rvu-d90hidw.jpg

Karen's Traits: Active, Genius, Overconfident BONUS TRAIT: Long-Lived
    Karen's Aspiration: Friend of the World

I already got one reaction from the superhero community, but the person passed out from the sight of her.
    powergirl-21.jpg

It isn't much, but I've been reading a few DC comics recently after someone close to me recommended them. One of them they clearly indicated was Power Girl as I knew of her image, just not of who she was. When I started finding out about her, I dove completely into it and read everything I could. I absolutely love her character and haven't enjoyed reading a comic series since they released Bionicle comics! I had to try my hand at recreating her as I saw nothing of her on the gallery, so it may get me started on making alter egos for other heroes and heroines, too! For now, I hope you all enjoy Karen Starr as she lives her modest, non-eventful, everyday life on your sim planet.
    @Timoth26 WOW.... I haven't seen a list like that in a long time... I hope I can find time to work on that after the next update... I never played TS2, I'm going to have to do my research. I missed out on the TS2 Ultimate Collection on Origin, so I'm kind of sad I missed out on a wonderful opportunity to catch up on what others claim is the greatest sims game.

However, I think I already took care of one of them! They're one of my favorites and I always notice them when they walk past my place.
    pleasantfamily2_by_rvu-d83txus.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @ENolan I have a little request, could you please make Samus Aran aka Zero Suit Samus from Metroid Prime and Super Smash Bros or just one Character of the Super Smash Bros Series? Would make me happy as plum :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJP19299 Ok, Samus doesn't seem too hard. Others may be a tad bit harder due to their awkward proportions, lack of proper appendages and facial features (looking at you, Link and Zelda!), or the fact I can't make animals and pokemon.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @ENolan that's clear to me, I also meant the humans (Like Samus, Mario, Peach or Wii Fit Trainer) ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Don't have the sims 4 sorry :'(
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    Description Dump:

- Kaylynn Langerak

ts4_recreation___kaylynn_langerak_by_rvu-d7yofqa.png

Kaylynn's Traits: Perfectionist, Neat, Outgoing

This was a challenge, especially since I never played The Sims 2 and find that their recreations look beyond difficult to manage. But when the Gallery refused to freeze my game as well as everyone else's for that time, my ambition dried up for the moment. Then I saw @LadyVampiress' request for her, I had to see who Kaylynn was and was pleasantly surprised to see she looked astoundingly similar to The Sims 2 version of Bella Goth. I saw this as a chance to do three things: 1.) Revitalize my creative emotions 2.) Break new recreating grounds and 3.) See if I can make another somewhat chronological woman whose appearance could rival that of Bella Goth's in The Sims 4. And thus we have Kaylynn Langerak, ready to mingle in The Sims 4!

- Lisa Ying

lisaying2_by_rvu-d817uuu.png

Lisa's Traits: Outgoing, Ambitious, Genius

Lisa Ying couldn't stand as Ollie Purdue stole The Sims 4 spotlight, became an icon in The Sims 4 advertising campaign, and stole the hearts of simmers everywhere... AND THAT NO ONE EVEN CONSIDERED HER! Stealing into the NRC and breaking the fourth wall, Lisa is the woman with a plan to steal your heart, too!

- Olive Spector

olivespector_by_rvu-d7vd4ne.png
    Olive's Traits: Bookworm, Noncommittal, Outgoing

If there's anything sims around the world know about Eryk Nolan, it's that he is best friends with the Grim Reaper. Olive Spector knows this, too, and intends to utilize this to reunite with the Grim Reaper. However, everyone knows that a visit with the Grim Reaper tends to make one a Nervous Subject...

- Hannelore Williams

hannelorewilliams_landgraab_by_rvu-d7zcziz.png

Hannelore's Traits: Snob, Outgoing

You probably don't know Hannelore and, for you PC-only gamers, it's understandable. Hannelore is the future wife of young Malcolm Landgraab in Moonlight Bay from The Sims 3 for Consoles. (That's why you didn't know her.) Here we see Hannelore as a teenager (WHAT A COINCIDENCE! SAME AS MALCOLM!) where she lives with her bum father (not pictured here.) Hannelore lived a happy, easy life with her mother after her parents divorced, but her mother passed on and left her without a guardian. This put Hannelore back under and with her practically deadbeat father, who became a wreck after Hannelore's mother left him.
    Anyway, the OP has been updated from the most recent problems encountered with the Gallery and TS4. @YJP19299 @Colton147147 @Timoth26 @LadyVampiress I'll start working on your recreations soon now that things are out of the way.

@picklesthecat114 It's ok, I was just trying to provide an answer to the question from a really long time ago....

(God, do I need to update more...)
    Uhoh... Bad news... It turns out that having CC skins now just makes ANYTHING I make modded, despite the fact it's totally unnoticeable! This could be problematic....
    @YJP19299 Hey, quick question: do you mind if I have #CC included in the Samus Aran upload? I'm still having issues with the game tagging it, but there is great mods that will bring out the Samus vision for you.
    :/Forgotten Update :/

Nothing big here, just giving a proper section for my recent recreations. I admit I've taking more on my plate for school so playing games as often as I like is harder than I like. So full recreations are harder to tend to than playing games, as well. Either way, let's finish these two properly.
    - DJ Candy Supergroove

djcandysupergroove_by_rvu-d9bgj5f.jpg

Candy's Traits: Geek, Music Lover, Cheerful
    Candy's Aspiration: Party Animal
    Expansion Requirements: Get To Work, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Stuff Pack

In preparation for Get Together (and hopefully more news about it), I recreated another of the famous MySims Trophy sims, DJ Candy! I wanted to have some sort of excitement for this pack and @Mightydan's story, Frenemies, gave me the idea to recreate one of the more important figures in it. It worked out better than I thought, but I do note that Get Together will probably finish her up when it releases.

- Kyanna Delrio

kyannadelrio_by_rvu-d9bgj6g.jpg

Kyanna's Traits: Active, Family-Oriented, Cheerful
    Kyanna's Aspiration: Soulmate
    Expansion Requirements: Get To Work, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Stuff Pack

Kyanna was something I had to try despite knowing I really suck with anime recreations. She had a really simple design but trying to port that over into TS4 was surprisingly less pleasant than trying to actually immerse yourself in her game. Either way, without CC, she came out pretty well; with CC, I imagine she'd be near perfect. Problem is that I figure people wouldn't want to look for all the CC, even if I linked them here.
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hi! :) Posting my request for the Aspir family.
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Aspir_family

You don't have to do all of the sims, the two most important to me are Luis and Pauline. I realize Pauline is a toddler, which is why I didn't want to make her myself. I'm hoping you could make her a cute kid instead though. :) Feel free to use anything except for things that came with Spooky Stuff. (If you don't mind of course!)

Hm... If there's any other information I'm forgetting to include, please let me know. :) Thank you Nolan.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
    Ayumap wrote: »
    Hi! :) Posting my request for the Aspir family.
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Aspir_family

You don't have to do all of the sims, the two most important to me are Luis and Pauline. I realize Pauline is a toddler, which is why I didn't want to make her myself. I'm hoping you could make her a cute kid instead though. :) Feel free to use anything except for things that came with Spooky Stuff. (If you don't mind of course!)

Hm... If there's any other information I'm forgetting to include, please let me know. :) Thank you Nolan.

@Ayumap Very interesting choice! I'll look them over tonight and get started on my list. Good news is that I don't have Spooky Stuff, ( I don't need it when I can make Gurus and Staff say my TS4 monsters are outright frightening >:) ), and it's not my first time aging up a toddler to a child. I've finished the Striker Family from TS3: Late Night a while ago and Sebastian was a toddler back in TS3. From what I remember, little Seb was well received.
    strikerfamily1_by_rvu-d83txx5.png

I feel like Pauline will be in great hands. :D And thank you. No rush from me so take all the time you need. Not sure what my plans are for them in the Sims 4, yet. Guess I'll have to get to building their home sometime soon.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
    @Ayumap I've been reading up on the family and let me just say that Pauline is absolutely adorable, even without mods! To accurately recreate the family and capture that cuteness in an older age is going to be the best part of this recreation!
    ENolan wrote: »
    @Ayumap I've been reading up on the family and let me just say that Pauline is absolutely adorable, even without mods! To accurately recreate the family and capture that cuteness in an older age is going to be the best part of this recreation!

I think so too! The way I play it (in sims 2) Her parents aren't bad, they just don't tend to pay her as much attention as Luis. Their closeness to me, just makes them both even cuter. There are no genie lamps in the Sims 4, so I plan to just (maybe) leave Noriko's urn at the top floor "attic". Or maybe a voodoo doll... Not really sure!

I don't play with aging on, but if I did I could imagine Pauline (assuming I don't bring Noriko back to life) spending her life trying to bring Luis back to life and getting into making potions and what not. She can't be a dancer "officially" in the Sims 4, so I'll hold off on that dream.

I feel like if Pauline herself seen her grandfather try and bring her grandmother back to life (and possibly) fail that she wouldn't want to do the same with her life and instead focus on moving forward... It's all really got me thinking. Play it the same? Play it differently? Mix it together, not sure yet lol.
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • DailyAyaaaanDailyAyaaaan Posts: 66 Member
    edited October 2015
    Wow your recreations has great resemblance to the original creations, and personally I think they come off as better looking than the original! Btw I can see what you meant by the character limit, I really appreciate the heads up :)
    Hello, my name is Ayan ♥
    I'm known for making sims in the gallery ♥
    My Sims Catalog: DailyAyaaaan
    My Showcase: DailyAyaaaan's Showcase

WOW, I'm sorry I missed this notification! Thanks for visiting, @DailyAyaaaan. Glad my tips may help you in the future.
    edited April 2016
    Preview Update

I really have jumped back into TS4 after a real hiatus (and Fallout 4's release ;)), and requests are being processed now, but before I finish putting the final touches on them, I'd like to share a special little recreation with everyone. (Especially those in the Fallout 4 topics)

Allow me to share:

- Fallout 4's Piper and Nat Wright

out_of_the_commonwealth___piper_nat_wright_in_ts4_by_rvu-d9ipae5.png

Piper's Traits: Family-Oriented, Perfectionist, Creative
    Piper's Aspiration: Best-Selling Author

Nat's Trait: Self-Assured
    Nat's Aspiration: Social Butterfly

Expansion Required: Every one of them, except for Spooky Stuff

One of the roughest parts of recreating is when the entities being recreated become realistic. Before I finished the more cartoony recreations, I wanted to hit another realistic one. Given how much I love the Wright sisters of Fallout 4, I figured why not give them a try? Remove the post-nuclear apocalypse setting, tension, and garb and the sisters can finally have a safe a free life from the nightmares of a world destroyed.

Well, unless that survey where Maxis pondered releasing a survival/post-apocalyptic expansion comes true....
    Post edited by ENolan on
    Just a small update but nothing of good news. I wanted to really upload a lot of recreations by the time Get Together was released, but finals and heading some business projects at my university have taken up way more time than previously anticipated. I'll try to release the full set by Friday. (At least I have every intention...)
    edited December 2015
    Finally, I can say this without feeling like an excuse-making bum:

B) 12-11 UPDATE COMPLETE! B)

This is just the first part, but let's start with the main piece I wanted to post:

- DJ CANDY SUPERGROOVE: Get Together Edition with Headphones #CC and CAS Content

completeddjcandy_by_rvu-d9ju8t8.jpg

url="http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14152771/#Comment_14152771"]DJ Candy's Description (Provided Above)[/url

CC provided by: SYNTHsims

Attention to:
    - @MDianaSanders -
    - @DailyAyaaaan -
    - @Mightydan -
    - @Ceres_Meiriona -
    - @Heaveness -
    - To anyone who might recognize the forum user's avatar in the bottom left corner so they can be alerted of this. -

DJ Candy was definitely lacking when I first released her, but for a DJ to contend without headphones or Get Together's DJ skills is absolute blasphemy! Now, with the right CC and CAS touches, she's really ready to rock the night life!

- Samus Aran
    ts3_plumbob_by_rvu-d7z9ynj.gif
    Requested by: @YJB19299
    samusarants4_by_rvu-d9ju8su.jpg

Samus' Traits: Athletic, Loner, Gloomy
    Samus' Aspiration: Computer Whiz

YJB's request was a long time coming, but after finding a perfect image to really work with, I feel Samus really came together in a fashion that doesn't seem to cartoonish. She's still well-built like you'd expect her to be, but without the futuristic chaos she experiences daily, Samus can finally have a life where she doesn't have to don a lightning suit to jump better than Sonic over something. However, I found some interesting CC to enhance her later, if the request becomes popular enough.

- Tamara Donner
    Requested by: @LadyVampiress

tamaradonner_by_rvu-d9ju8te.jpg

Tamara's Trait's: Romantic, Hot-headed, Outgoing
    Tamara's Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy

LadyVampiress has been a long time follower of mine from way back during my first TS2 recreation of Kaylynn Langerak, (still one of my finest ones, too) This was her last request from a while ago and I'm feeling bad I never really got to it with all the on-goings of my professional life nowadays. Still, I wanted to get it done to a better degree than what I had and, with the release of Get Together, I can say she's finally ready to ditch her roommates from Sunset Valley and hit the club scene to reinvigorate her own social life!

- Simona Valenci
    Requested by: @Colton147147
    simonavalenci_by_rvu-d9ju8sp.jpg

Simona's Traits: Good, Loves Outdoors, Outgoing
    Simona's Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy

Did you all know that Colton147147 doesn't just overly obsess with Justine Keaton?! It's true! Anyway, after I completed the recreation of Justine and her family for him, he privately requested a sim I'd never heard of. Turns out she's from Monte Vista, a world I don't have, so, not only did I not have quality reference material outside of the Sims wiki, I had no images to work with of her outfits or her physical appearance. This left me stranded for ideas until I sat down and thought about how an exotic, nice girl sim could adjust to the world of TS4. Taking her personality into account, I figured out what you'll see above this now. Hopefully, my random strikes of inspiration were enough to make her feel whole, despite my lack on Monte Vista. I may not have a clue about the background or home of a sim, but you'll be wrong if I don't give my fullest effort to complete them in a manner that truly replicates them.

Well, that was just part one of this set. Hopefully, next week sees another huge lineup!
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Oh snap, DJ Candy is taking it into overdrive now! Great update ENolan!
    P.S. All of your creations are beautiful, but your Samus is stunning! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous work!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Woo! DJ Candy!

Woah Simona looks way better than her TS3 version. I'm adding her to my game.
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Wow. Great job with Simona! I'll have to remember to add her in :)