Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nolan Recreation Center - Where ALL GAMES' Sims Come To Join TS4!

Comments

• ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @ddominic Thanks! I understand not all traits can be perfect but, taking into consideration I've made many TS3 EP sims and TS4 not only lacks additional traits from the available expansions but also a lack of trait slots, I'm doing what I can to authentically recreate them in the fullest light. Who knows? Maybe they adjusted in between Ts3 and the altered timeline of TS4, (or, like the OP said, had to change due to a lack of choice and the limitations. Funny how that joke is more based in honesty than sarcasm.)

As per your suggestion on adding their aspirations, I think I'll do that as well but in the posts where I put their descriptions. The OP has been overloaded so many times that I've had to adjust the page a lot to adjust!

@LadyVampiress Jun Xu Nolan is almost one of the only perfect sims ever! Starts off in a rubbish position with more opportunities to fail and fall apart than most, but, when played or played with, can change for the better and redeem herself. It's the ideal "Bridgeport story" as my friend, @Jimil, put it. This was an image I recently made from a photo session with her the last time I played. I thought you'd appreciate it.
    old_bridgeport_postcard___jun_nolan_by_rvu-d8pzcxk.png

Bella really has not been having the best luck in my longest game, where Mortimer had a higher love relationship with my love interest rather than her! Let's remember she did marry Morty for the money, but still, such an uprooting has left her out in the cold.... A lot.... It's to the point random men are hitting on her out in the dead of night! Shame the AI isn't a bit deeper for sims to have more connections to what happens in game, but I'll try to fill in the gaps with imagination.
    04_01_15_6_46__pm_by_rvu-d8oriin.png
    04_05_15_1_37__pm_by_rvu-d8orifl.png

Francisca seemed normal at the beginning, but turned evil after encountering aliens. For some odd reason it seemed wrong to me to even have her around at that point, even if I recontracted vampirism. At that point, I'd prefer the innocent goth girl over the runaway turned evil.
    screenshot_1147_by_rvu-d8q1gjl.jpg

I definitely know you can't wait, especially for Elspeth, but I decided to go forward with adding Jolina to my roster because if I didn't create what once opposed me, then I'd be limiting myself as an artistic recreator. What happened in my game was that I decided to play the bass at night and apparently she decided to sleep somewhere nearby instead of her house, was woken up and got into really heated argument over my bass playing when I had no idea she was even nearby (censored). After that, my sis was engaged to her college boyfriend and Jolina was invited to the bachelor party as a friend of a friend. Instead of enjoying the spectacle, she enjoyed getting into bed with my sis' fiance and winding up pregnant! Sis found out, tore him a new one, but accepted him back. Eventually, Jamie came around again, instantly got into a fight with me, and hung around after both sis and I left for work. The resulting night ended up with her back in bed with Sis' fiance and, guess what, pregnant again! The forgiveness ended but, with all houses full, we kept the ex-fiance around just to see what would happen. Turns out, he'd run to Jolina and end up with even more kids! By the time we were fed up with him, he impregnated Jamie Jolina 3 times to get 4 kids! Sis took over the game, tossed him out to the "baby factory" as she called Jolina, and started fresh looking for a new guy along with various career changes. Meanwhile, the traitorous couple ended up being miserable with no room for four whiny brats and, even a couple of them dying due to drowning or something else. Either way, this long playthrough is where I saw the ugly side of Jolina and every time I added her back into a new game, the pattern of total (you know the word) would continue. But, for you, LV, I'll recreate her... then probably be berated by the sis who lost her fiance to her.
    screenshot_142_by_rvu-d81vr5j.jpg
    @LadyVampiress I have to ask you a question before I continue. Are you willing to add a single, very beautiful mod for a certain request of yours?
    modsorno_by_rvu-d8qh0mm.png
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    I'm sorry for the delay .. Life have took me from my babies once more...

That Picture of Jun Nolan WoW!
    took me a few min to I realize was her.. stunning job ! , (evil look) I wounder how Simself avatar would look posing like that Oo .. I wouldn't come close to that lol.. <3

I do remember the story of Jamie, now you see why I hesitated..? lol... but jaw dropping. You can always feed her to the Cowplant when your done with her ..

I'm not big on downloading CC, But! , I do trust you and if you feel that hair would work, then I'm ok with it.. beside nice hair set..
    just post the link where you found the hair.

Sorry for short post have to take off again I'll get back to you very soon....<3 Happy Simming
    Well, this feels good to finally type this with full faith in it, but....

B) 4-24 UPDATE COMPLETE! B)

For this new update, I will be adding icons to the characters images to show if you need an EP to get them exactly like what you see. Considering there are only two expansions out right now, I went with the cheaper one to accommodate everyone. I've begun including #CC in my recreatiosn as well, so, if a sim has something custom on them, look for the link the description below. Anyway, on that note, let's get down to it then!

- Jamie Jolina
    jamiejolina_by_rvu-d8qtg4q.png

Jamie's Traits: Romantic, Genius, Bookworm
    Jamie's Aspiration: Nerd Brain
    Requires Outdoor Retreat

Every artist needs a challenge or a test of skill to see if they can truly create anything or at least whatever they claim their forte to be, and I guess it was my turn this go-around. Jamie Jolina was one of the biggest problem characters I ever dealt with in TS3 and still to this day cause issues around my cities when she's placed within. However, at @LadyVampiress' request, I have converted my great rival to TS4, (where she may or may not fed to a cowplant, electrocuted to death, or traded at the last second for Bella during an abduction. I'd rather keep Bella around than Jamie any day. I wonder what fate she'll meet in your games...

- Francisca Vanderburg
    franciscavanderburg_by_rvu-d8qtg0p.png

Francisca's Traits: Creative, Loves Outdoors, Bookworm
    Francisca's Aspiration: Bestselling Author
    Requires Outdoor Retreat

Ah... Francisca, the "Runaway Princess" of Hidden Springs. I'm surprised how much I began missing playing with her as I was recreating her. I was even more surprised to find plenty of pictures of her through a search; compared to most sims, she had way more as the focus of the shot than most ever get the chance to appear on the side! Trouble with Francisca was that hats in TS4 have such awkward proportions so I just gave a new one. I find that trading hats can change a person's view on life, love, and the digging feeling in the back of their head when a hat gets too tight. Either way, Francisca is back and just as subtly beautiful as ever. Hopefully, you can keep track of her in this game.

-Cook Household: Jeffrey, Lady, Espeth, and Cressida Wells
    cookhousehold2_by_rvu-d8qwivj.png

Jeffrey's Traits: Ambitious, Noncommittal, Mean
    Jeffrey's Aspiration: Mansion Baron

Lady's Traits: Snob, Hates Children, Neat
    Lady's Aspiration: Friend of the World

Elspeth's Traits: Squeamish, Good
    Elspeth's Aspiration: Friend of the World
    Elspeth's #CC: thesimsresource.com/downloads/1255349
    Requires Outdoor Retreat

Cressida's Traits: Romantic, Active, Clumsy
    Cressida's Aspiration: Renaissance Sim

This is my first fully recreated household with CC and an expansion requirement. Elspeth was the center focus by request, but there was so much that needed to be done through after-base game work. Shame that I couldn't do without, but perfection can come at higher costs. Time being one of them.... Ugh... Anyway, this took some work as Elspeth's parents had some awkward contortions to their face and Cressida's addition went without pink-faded clothing, which forced me to opt out for white. It wasn't an issue in the end as the household came out spectacularly!

- Female Roomies ("Three Sorority Sisters")
    femaleroomies_by_rvu-d8qwg0r.png

Gabby's Traits: Family-Oriented, Loves Outdoors, Foodie
    Gabby's Aspiration: Master Chef

Bettie's Traits: Insane, Genius, Perfectionist
    Bettie's Aspiration: Computer Whiz

Abigal's Traits: Hates Children, Perfectionist, Snob
    Abigal's Aspiration: Friend of the World

UGH!!! This one was rough! First off, I used to think these women were a lot better looking from afar in TS3. Once I got up close, turns out that distance gave them more credit than they previously had. It made their facial proportions beyond difficult to replicate in TS4 and the work took astoundingly longer than I thought. But a request is a request, and I owe @ASimsFanatic2014 at least one household if they want to follow me. I apologize for the delay but time has been rough on the CAS so I had to really work on these for a while. Ultimately, I think Gabby turned out the best, even with an off-tone hair color. Anyway, these roomies and all of the households above will be available after this post is complete and the OP has been updated. In order to acquiesce @ddominic's idea, I'll begin moving traits to the main description posts to make room for the aspirations as well.
    edited April 2015
    More moved content from the OP. Just here for reference....

-Art and Love: Buddy and Gala

artandlove1_by_rvu-d7wwx16.png

Buddy's Traits: Loves Outdoors, Art Lover, Lazy
    Gala's Traits: Romantic, Foodie, Loves Outdoors

(Thank the developers for actual hip sliders! Some outfits without hip adjustments definitely make the women look worse than they actually are! And yes, I modded my Sims 3 with more sliders...)

Buddy Bailey and Gala Ball just... couldn't... take... the... constant... DROLLERY... of Twinbrook's pitiful state. Sure, the city supposedly bred talent, but no one could help the city. Buddy would look over the swamp to see collapsed bridges and tracks and lose his inspiration. Gala would try to craft a new dish only to find a broken pipe above her, leaking water onto her plate! When news of affordable travel to new cities arrived, Buddy and Gala forsake their old lives, love interests, relationships and bolted for their new home. Question is, will they find their success with their new home or find the curse of Twinbrook haunts them for eternity?

- Runaway "Lovers:" Gladsten and Helen

runawaylovers1_by_rvu-d7xqt7u.png

Gladsten's Traits: Active, Loves The Outdoors, Non-Committal
    Helen's Traits: Geek, Romantic, Hot-headed

Gladsten had managed to find love interest after love interest in Moonlight Falls but couldn't stay with one woman for too long. After being caught with Helen Hall, Gladsten's beautiful ex-Fairy Girlfriend, Marigold Maldano, called all of her fairy friends and tricked the two of them out of Moonlight Falls while simultaneously convincing Helen that it was worth it to stay with Gladsten forever! Now, with a unlucky trail following him, can Gladsten Farmwell form a new future or will Helen ruin it before he can cheat again!

Our Friendly Sibling Threads (also moved due to OP's size)
    Wallin's World of Sims - Custom Sims by Wallin!
    Cogitotoro's Sims - Real Life Recreations by Cogitotoro
    Show me your TS1/TS2/TS3 to TS4 Remakes! - Various Users Custom Sim Recreations!
    Rostri's Catalog of Creations - Stunningly Subtle Households by Rostri-Jodu!
    SimNationKay/thesims3mad Sims Showcase - A Fine Collection of Recreations From The Sims and The Sims 2
  • simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    they look great!
  • LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Wow Nolan you're good :o
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    they look great!
    LaAbby wrote: »
    Wow Nolan you're good :o

MilesEdgeworthBow.gif
    @simsluvr90 @LaAbby Thank you, my ladies.... I guarantee you'll love what's next to come.
  • ddominicddominic Posts: 352 Member
    If you take suggestions, you should make The Bunches from Sunset Valley (as ugly as they are). :)
  • thewatcheruatuthewatcheruatu Posts: 295 Member
    edited April 2015
    ENolan wrote: »
    This next one is a personal victory for me. I returned to my first creation outside of my twin and I and worked on the gorgeous and vivacious Jun Xu of Bridgeport! With a few mods added in, Jun Xu retains her original personality from my first time recreating her while retaining the look she originally had in TS3!

Oh, man! I loved Jun Xu! Of course, at the time, I felt a need to totally revamp her for some reason. I guess I kind of liked the idea of Jun Xu more than I loved her character model. All of that hot pink and attitude.

Dug up this screenshot I took of the way I revamped her. Good times.

tumblr_mihjy1iNWi1s5ch4ro1_1280.jpg

I also think it's cool you re-created the Altos.
  • DrnSimmerDrnSimmer Posts: 473 Member
    Chihiro! aww yay :heart:
    I love the sims 2 recreations.
    Are these on the gallery? I really want the pleasant family! :smile:
    TszwvJw.png
    @ddominic Wow, they are requested a lot........ Ok, I'll give... I'll put them in my to-do list.

@thewatcheruatu That's pretty nice. I love revamping sims sometimes, but only after they had like some sort of life-changing event. I could imagine your revamp coming after Jun either being abducted or going to the future. I still need to update that file with all the EPs and see how she handles the future...

@DrnSimmer Yes, they all are available! I always make sure the really nice image is made after I upload them, so everyone you see here is available on my gallery under my Origin ID KyrNolan
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited April 2015
    Wow, you face your demon and pulled it off and there she is Jamie Jolina!.. what a wonderful job you did !.. I'm so happy with all of them ..thanks @Enolan.. freaking awesome..

hopefully just need the last one then I be all set... <3

Sunset Valley
    Tamara Donner

I can't thank you enough , your work is just amazing...
    Wow, you face your demon and pulled it off and there she is Jamie Jolina!.. what a wonderful job you did !.. I'm so happy with all of them ..thanks @Enolan.. freaking awesome..

hopefully just need the last one then I be all set... <3

Sunset Valley
    Tamara Donner

I can't thank you enough , your work is just amazing...

@LadyVampiress I can't thank you enough... Although, I don't think you'll appreciate what has been done before Tamara.

:'( 5-03 Update Complete! :'(

Today, the update is a small, but widely spread name that these forums and even some SimGuru twitters and official Sims youtube videos have seen plastered over there comments sections. You know them, you're wary of them, some of you even dread the moment a new thread of comments are opened about them. But today, I reveal onto you, the masses...

- The Keatons: Justine, Marty, and the unborn baby Keaton!

thekeatons_by_rvu-d8s37o3.png

Justine's Traits: Hotheaded, Neat, Perfectionist
    Justine's Aspiration: Nerd Brain
    Justine's Career: Law Enforcement

Marty's Traits:Loves the Outdoors, Active, Outgoing
    Marty's Aspiration: Bodybuilder
    Marty's Career: Athlete

Lords, Ladies, and Gentlemen of the Sims Nation, I present upon you my most difficult to stomach, painful to look at, hard to reimagine recreation yet. Marty and Justine were the truest twist of the arm I'd ever been asked to accomplish and an even more daunting task to perfect. Their facial regions were hard to reconfigure, their bodies' perspective warped by the very CAS system they were developed in originally, and their daily lives realigned to the past by myself for hours until I could say they had notably different personalities that you could see. I'm surprised I can even still see at this point. I may even have to retire from recreating all together! Because, lads and lasses, I say that this is, undoubtably, the.....

i] @Colton147147 walks in with friends [/i

Ahem... As I was saying, it was an absolute pleasure to work on this classic family from all of our pasts. No doubt we spent no time whatsoever years upon years playing this family over and over and over again until our eyes bled from the great pain pleasure we were cursed blessed with. I absolutely hope that you, the fine masses congregated to my main thread, will enjoy unlimited amounts of time mindlessly destroying the very household I have made here carefully enjoying the fine work of art that I have crafted before you all once again. And I ask that you remember my efforts and admire them for what I have gone through to bring you the utterly best recreations that I can possibly ever visualize today.

I remain...
    -ENolan-
    MilesEdgeworthBow.gif

• LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    That's really good Nolan :o I would do an awful job but yours actually turned out to be spot on !
    LaAbby wrote: »
    That's really good Nolan :o I would do an awful job but yours actually turned out to be spot on !

Thank you, @LaAbby. I'm actually surprised they came out really well. They really did take a while but TS4's CAS certainly makes them more likeable!
  • monia_vukmonia_vuk Posts: 121 Member
    Look at all those beautiful TS4 Sims! I love the way this gen's Sims look :heart:
    Now all those TS3 Sims actually have little facial details that make them distinct, which I can clearly see on Gavin Pinkerton's recreation.

@ENolan You did an amazing job! My favorites are Francisca Vanderburg, Matthew Hamming and Chloe Singles (she looks so stunning and fantabulous!) :sunglasses::star:
    monia_vuk wrote: »
    Look at all those beautiful TS4 Sims! I love the way this gen's Sims look :heart:
    Now all those TS3 Sims actually have little facial details that make them distinct, which I can clearly see on Gavin Pinkerton's recreation.

@ENolan You did an amazing job! My favorites are Francisca Vanderburg, Matthew Hamming and Chloe Singles (she looks so stunning and fantabulous!) :sunglasses::star:

@monia_vuk Thank you very much. I'm especially glad you like Francisca and Matthew, considering some of the story behind them. I just wish there was a sneaking animation for Francisca; that would've completed her.
  • PatandRoxannePatandRoxanne Posts: 1,031 Member
    This is great! I've been doing some lot recreations.
    This is great! I've been doing some lot recreations.

Hey @PatandRoxanne, great to see you again! I need to see those recreations. I haven't stopped by the Lots section because I didn't want to rip any other designs off.
    Hey people! Thought I'd drop in to say that creating original meshes without design experience is extremely difficult! Oh, and that I'm going to complete a few requests in the next few days. But I'd also like to drop this little preview in. Does anyone want to try and guess who I'm working on now?
    takeaguess_by_rvu-d90epbr.jpg
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    You are really talented in creating simmies, I have to search you in the community to follow you ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJP19299 Why thank you! The ID to look for is KyrNolan, (considering some jerk took ENolan and does nothing with it....)

Also, the above mystery sim is up on the gallery now. To the gang below, would you like your answer now?
    @shadowcat85
    @Hermitgirl
    @picklesthecat114
    @Bettyboop55
    @Colton147147
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @ENolan I know, already downloaded her ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited July 2015
    I do.

Found out by visiting your Gallery page.

>:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.