Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nolan Recreation Center - Where ALL GAMES' Sims Come To Join TS4!

Comments

• ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    edited November 2014
    @MrGodard Oh, yes! I already posted her on the front wall and a description somewhere in the thread, too. But, I'll post Violet and her sister her, too!

-Violet Nightshade and Poppy Brightshade

mysims_to_ts4___violet_nightshade_by_rvu-d81siw3.png
    poppybrightshade1_by_rvu-d81siw1.png

Violet and Poppy's Description:

You all saw Liberty, Summer, and Travis joining The Sims 4 roster of characters, but can always find more of their neighbors in statuette form. Two that caught my eye, (ok, really just one... Look at me! Can you guess who?) And they were Violet and Poppy! Sisters of polar opposites but couldn't be closer from all the descriptions! Violet is one of the kindest gothic women you'll ever meet despite her persona and aura being completely opposite of her nature! And Poppy? Well, she's as innocent as you'd expect... And now they're available to download on my Gallery and they'll be able to collect themselves in statue form (HOW META)!

I just checked to make sure and I can confirm that the MySims sisters are already uploaded on the gallery for everyone to download. Of course, they don't have their swimsuits uploaded with them, but I will leave it up to the downloader to do what they want there. My suggestion is naturally give Violet a black bikini while Poppy gets a green one-piece swimsuit.
    Post edited by ENolan on
  • MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Oh, sorry, I didn't look at the first page again. But thank you for posting them a second time, can't wait to put both of them into my game :)
    @MrGodard It's no problem at all. I'm really glad you like them. Truth be told, I really do like how they came out despite the lack of similar resources to make them more like their MySims versions.

Also, one question. Where'd you see Violet in your activity alerts? I know I posted her images on a discussion about Bella Goth and a love interest issue with @AloeVista more recently, but how'd they come up for you? Does the activity alert now show for user's pages, too?
    I sometimes click on 'Activity' on top of the page

activity.jpg

not to creep on more private conversations of course, but because people frequently show off their builds and Sims there :)
    @MrGodard OH! I completely forgot about that part of the forum! Still, I can't complain at all. You gave my main thread it's 100th post! I'd do something if I wasn't trying to add a pool to my home lot ingame. Ironically, Violet is standing right on top of the designated area.
    Yay, congratulations to 100 posts, looking forward to many more! :)
  • thefaeriesgirlthefaeriesgirl Posts: 21 Member
    Thanks ENolan! The Pleasant Family looks amazing! I am going to download them now. Sorry it took me so long to get back I got bogged down with some other stuff. I hope you had a great break and that you are having fun playing the game too! Thanks again. :D
    @thefaeriesgirl It's no problem at all; I see you aren't exactly a hyperactive poster. I'm just glad they came out to your liking and hope they play just as well. I did my best to bring them back to their fullest potential.
    First, my apologies for anyone whose bookmarked this thread or watched for my recreations. I've gotten majorly busy with school, work, and other games. Those reasons, on top of the fact that TS4 crashed on me with a ridiculous pace of occurrences made me nearly put the game down for good. (It was really enraging to have it crash after removing ALL mods on one occurrence!) But it seems TS4 has finally been patched up and I'll be back recreating soon.

So, what's on my list for next time? Well, I do have two users requesting some TS2 recreations and, after Kaylynn Langerak, I'm definitely more open to doing them. If I may quote the requests themselves:

@AnnePlays:" These are impressive works ENolan, The Pleasant family are one of my favorites, thank you for giving them love <3.

Would you by any chance considering making Strangetown Sims as well? I would really love to see your versions of the Grunts and Smiths, there an all time-favorite family in S2 to me, I think you'll do them great justice. :)
    "

@ASimsFanatic2014:" You are my new inspiration, Can I follow you on origin, I just love your creations and you deserve more credit for these. well done, I hope soon you make the Picaso, Ramirez, Specter, Traveller, Roomies, Broke, Burb and the 3 Sorority sisters from University "

I've emboldened and underlined the list of what's to come from the recent requesters, so I'd thought I'd thought I'd share them to show. I do ask for patience as I'm still in deep with school work, but will eagerly work on them after it lessens up. Anyway, other than that, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  • dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    I already mentioned this in another thread, but I figured I would post here so I get a notification if you do make her and post her here, but I would like Sugar Bijou.
    @dmel25‌ Yep, I remember. I'll fit her in the next update as well. I might do a mixture household with some of other Bridgeport's finest women, or just her alone. Either way, she'll be in the next update.
    Ok, I'll admit I finished my finals earlier than expected but haven't been working on playing TS4 or TS3 in a while. Two problems came up when it honestly came down to it. They are Samurai Warriors 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition. It's been literally impossible to pull myself away from these games. But for those like @dmel25 and @AnnePlays‌, I've just opened up TS4 for the first time in a while and am now looking at you choice families.

Right after I play with SW4's Kai some more.
    99_by_supershadowmarx-d7nisq4.jpg
    2-1-15 UPDATE!

Sorry, guys. I know you were all expecting a huge major thing, but there's been more than I thought I could handle in the span of my last few posts. While it has finally loosened up, I still didn't exactly just pump out recreations. To be honest, I took more time than I thought with some of them! Especially the only one in my recreation roster. Still, it came out pretty well, so I hope you guys like her. Especially @dmel25!

- Sugar Bijou

sugarbijou_by_rvu-d8gfux7.png

Requested by @dmel25 is Sugar Bijou, his own favorite sim that he thinks beats out @colton147's Justine Keaton. Now that I kicked the CAS back into gear, he can now strut with his favorite lady and make Justine Keaton jokes the entire time he plays TS4, instead of on the forum. Because we've seen colton's tears. We've lost some good simmers due to their drowning in his tears....

(Sob) Sorry, I need a moment to reflect....

Ok! Time's up!

Seriously, though, Sugar is my first quality recreation in a while and it has begun firing up the creative engines again. Hopefully I'll get the families desired by @AnnePlays and @ASimsFanatic2014‌ soon!
  • dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    ENolan wrote: »
    2-1-15 UPDATE!

Sorry, guys. I know you were all expecting a huge major thing, but there's been more than I thought I could handle in the span of my last few posts. While it has finally loosened up, I still didn't exactly just pump out recreations. To be honest, I took more time than I thought with some of them! Especially the only one in my recreation roster. Still, it came out pretty well, so I hope you guys like her. Especially @dmel25!

- Sugar Bijou

sugarbijou_by_rvu-d8gfux7.png

Requested by @dmel25 is Sugar Bijou, his own favorite sim that he thinks beats out @colton147's Justine Keaton. Now that I kicked the CAS back into gear, he can now strut with his favorite lady and make Justine Keaton jokes the entire time he plays TS4, instead of on the forum. Because we've seen colton's tears. We've lost some good simmers due to their drowning in his tears....

(Sob) Sorry, I need a moment to reflect....

Ok! Time's up!

Seriously, though, Sugar is my first quality recreation in a while and it has begun firing up the creative engines again. Hopefully I'll get the families desired by @AnnePlays and @ASimsFanatic2014‌ soon!

She is perfect!!!!
    @dmel25 I'm so glad you like her!
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    I don't usually click on signature links, but I'm glad I did this time. Your conversions are wonderful :blush:
    edited February 2015
    I don't usually click on signature links, but I'm glad I did this time. Your conversions are wonderful :blush:

@nanashi-sims‌ That is one of the greatest compliments you can give me. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to visit and am happy you like them!
  • LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    edited April 2015
    (Dig Thread Up)

Hello @ENolan long time no see.. been really busy with life and other stuff and finally getting back into playing my baby's again...
    I'm back with a few Sim request and not sure your still taking request.. if you are, I have a few of them for request

Bridgeport....if you don't have the Ep/ there are many pictures of her on google image
    Cook
    main focus is Elspeth Cook

Hidden Springs..if you don't have the Ep/ there are many pictures of her on google image
    Vanderburg
    main focus on Franisca Vanderburg

Sunset Valley
    Alto
    main focus on Holly Alto

Sunset Valley
    Jamie Jolina

Sunset Valley
    Tamara Donner

they may not be your biggest download, but! these Sims left a impact on my game play and wish for them make a return ...

I hope you take the request and if not
    thank you anyways <3
    Post edited by LadyDarkSorrow on
    @LadyVampiress! How are you?! Glad to see you back. I know it's been a while but no hard feelings at all. Life has been rather packed, so CAS needs to dusted off a lot more recently for me. But I'm glad you're back! And I'll be working on some of those soon. If you look at this here, you'll see I've had a few more things I've been working on...

Might as well do this: UPDATE COMPLETE 4/13/15!

I do have a bit of good news for you, however. @Colton147 mentioned one of those very households he'd love to see made in my style for TS4. May I present for the first time in this thread: THE ALTOS!

altos_by_rvu-d8pnls5.png

Nick's Traits: Mean, Family-Oriented, Ambitious
    Vita's Traits: Ambitious, Evil, Snob
    Holly's Traits: Good, Creative

This next one is a personal victory for me. I returned to my first creation outside of my twin and I and worked on the gorgeous and vivacious Jun Xu of Bridgeport! With a few mods added in, Jun Xu retains her original personality from my first time recreating her while retaining the look she originally had in TS3!
    junxu_moddedredux_by_rvu-d8pnltj.png

The mods used here include:

Cleavage Overlays
    http://js-sims.blogspot.tw/2015/02/js-sims-4-cleavage-detail-overlay.html
    Jun Xu's Hair!
    http://julietoon.tumblr.com/post/111366512940/playful-updo-3to4

edited April 2015
    ENolan wrote: »
    @LadyVampiress! How are you?! Glad to see you back. I know it's been a while but no hard feelings at all. Life has been rather packed, so CAS needs to dusted off a lot more recently for me. But I'm glad you're back! And I'll be working on some of those soon. If you look at this here, you'll see I've had a few more things I've been working on...

Might as well do this: UPDATE COMPLETE 4/13/15!

I do have a bit of good news for you, however. @Colton147 mentioned one of those very households he'd love to see made in my style for TS4. May I present for the first time in this thread: THE ALTOS!

altos_by_rvu-d8pnls5.png

Nick's Traits: Mean, Family-Oriented, Ambitious
    Vita's Traits: Ambitious, Evil, Snob
    Holly's Traits: Good, Creative

This next one is a personal victory for me. I returned to my first creation outside of my twin and I and worked on the gorgeous and vivacious Jun Xu of Bridgeport! With a few mods added in, Jun Xu retains her original personality from my first time recreating her while retaining the look she originally had in TS3!
    junxu_moddedredux_by_rvu-d8pnltj.png

The mods used here include:

Cleavage Overlays
    http://js-sims.blogspot.tw/2015/02/js-sims-4-cleavage-detail-overlay.html
    Jun Xu's Hair!
    http://julietoon.tumblr.com/post/111366512940/playful-updo-3to4

OMG, The Recreated Alto's are perfect! and just in time to move into my newly Recreated Villa Alto Mansion in my gallery <3 (me so happy)

I remember Jun Xu , she's looking smexy! Your doing an awesome job on her it's why I keep showing up on your threads :open_mouth:

As for your link, seem the server is down, But ! as soon it's back up I be sure to check out those too (Can't Wait)

@Sul5ul , ENolan One of the Best!! You should check out other Stuff this top Simmer have done, It's freaking amazing!
    @Sul5ul Thank you so much! I appreciate that you clicked in and this thread brought back memories for you.

@LadyVampiress You honestly made me blush with that compliment! Believe me, Jun Xu is one of the most memorable sims I've ever encountered in the series and stands out as much as Bella Goth deciding she wants to work out right outside the Goth and Nolan estates!
    04_05_15_1_22__pm_by_rvu-d8orig6.png

As per your requests, they always get me back up and running and you definitely picked a couple of choice ones! I remember Francisca Vanderburg when I ditched Sunlit Tides to move to Hidden Springs and she immediately took interest in me. Problem was she got the alien probing and turned evil, making her less than interested in anything but aliens. Weird, huh?
    screenshot_1116_by_rvu-d8ptui6.jpg

And Jolina... At first, I was against converting her due to her being unnaturally aggressive in every game I played, but I figure if I do remake her, it's a truly valuable opportunity to find new feed for my cowplant garden/test my faulty rocket prototypes/fix my dark room's door locks from the opposite sides! Consider the challenge accepted!
  • ddominicddominic Posts: 352 Member
    I love your creations. Some trait choices I would change but other than that all good. You should also mention what aspirations you picked.
    @ENolan, I always thought Jun Xu was the Bella of Bridgeport and boy did she stood out .. an awesome Sim that she is..

And Bella, I really don't what to say about her...Bella -Out of the Blue- handed my female Sim a rose ,When my Sim flirted back, It's all Not, No, Nope, Can't Touch This ..Ok, I'm Embarrassed - Roll from Bella ..must be Cupid Juice that Bella drink :neutral: was wounding why 4 was missing of the table :wink:

Francisca Vanderburg ,OMG that could explain why was so hard trying to get my Sim with her.. all I had to do was turn my Sim green..? :/ lol

Jolina . I hesitated on her because I do remember you saying on how much you dislike her and not sure why she acted so badly in your game...in my game she's was nice, flirty , dance ,flirty, she flirt some more, talked a little ,flirt ..ahh I see your point lol .. I love your Sim making Skills and wanted to have her .. it's like The ENolan Collection, you want to have all your sim made by the same artiest..then you know your getting amazing quality work...

The most I'm looking forward to is Elspeth Cook from Bridgeport... My teen Sim & Elspeth Cook was lovebirds seem nothing could break them up, not even all the bug in Bridgeport.. well did move them to Sunset Valley because the bugs (like getting stuck in the elevator) lol

anyways, I'm looking forwards to seeing these guys again ..(god cant wait)

ps
    I did grab the Alto's and they do look supreme in their new house

z4qxy.jpg

a4vhc4.jpg