Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nolan Recreation Center - Where ALL GAMES' Sims Come To Join TS4!

Comments

• Options
    thefaeriesgirlthefaeriesgirl Posts: 21 Member
    > @ENolan said:
    > thefaeriesgirl I've had them mentioned a few times, so I've definitely thought about it! I'll add them in my next update!

Awesome, thanks! I'll be on the lookout for them.
  • Options
    BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    These are great! I love seeing how they change game to game. Your recreations are very good! Hugs, B
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello :) I have set up a thread where people can post links to their own Sims showcase threads. If you would like to post a link to your showcase thread I would be delighted if you posted your showcase thread link on that thread. :)
    The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/795305/sims-showcase-links-thread#latest
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @rosemow As always, thanks for stopping by, especially with such a good update!

@Brennachan Hey! Glad you could visit and that you like them! Hopefully my next update doesn't make me feel as if I didn't do it right and be even more impressive than the last update!
  • Options
    PatandRoxannePatandRoxanne Posts: 1,031 Member
  • Options
    @PatandRoxanne Thanks! I appreciate that. I saw your link and had to visit, thinking I could contribute. It was mys surprise to see you built lots, (then I realized I was on the LOTS forum.) They were all impressive and close to the mark from what I saw. Good job on your end, too!
  • Options
    PatandRoxannePatandRoxanne Posts: 1,031 Member
    I plan on recreating them to the fullest. :)
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    Found your showcase thanks to rosemow, wow it's so nice to see Sims from previous games around here. And might I add, your Kaylynn Langerak is the most beautiful TS4 Sim I've seen so far :)
  • Options
    leegirl124leegirl124 Posts: 988 Member
    edited October 2014
    > @ENolan said:
    > thefaeriesgirl I've had them mentioned a few times, so I've definitely thought about it! I'll add them in my next update!.
    CANT WAit to see :)
    :D
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Holy crud... You saved me a lot of time bringing back some sims. Thank you for this!
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    @MrGodard That is one of the greatest compliments you can give me. I'll honestly say that it made me blush. I hope she wows you in game, too!

@Trowiciaaa I'm glad I could be of service! If there's a specific sim (or small household) that you'd like to see, be sure to tell me here next time!

@hihi122122 @thefaeriesgirl @leegirl124 Just wanted to let you know that I'm almost ready to upload your requests. I just want to iron out a few details I think may be off, balance out TS2 and TS3 details, and create proper compilation images. This week has been rough on me and with the next week ready to come in for an even worse beating, I need a bit of a break. I'd actually like to play a game for a moment...

On a sidenote, I also found my old Pokemon Silver Edition and my old GBA. It still works despite me needing to change the internal battery! I may get lost in nostalgia trips as I venture back to that mystical land where I truly became great at the game. I'm also wondering how valuable a fully-functional and repaired Silver Edition is worth, as well.
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    @ENolan -- thanks so much! No rush at all for me. Take your time :D
  • Options
    ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
    You recreated most of my favourite townies I love you wow this is nice!
    It's also really good too, I don't like fan recreations that much but you did a great job on yours.
    codxHiZ.jpg
    Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!
  • Options
    @Shuushii I'm glad you wanted them, too. There are a lot of interesting sims I've never taken the time to know or play because I'm always modding or enhancing what I made back in TS3. I can't wait to see the reactions once I've uploaded them.

@hihi122122 Thanks! It's desperately needed right now. The next update may take a little longer now. @Rinilex ensnared me in an Oh-So-Beautiful trap with her signature, and now I'm adding a third upload to the bunch. This will be my first actual real person recreation, besides the Nolan Twins. The person is Son Ga In, and I'll be recreating her for both TS3 and TS4!
    941215_1328089915107_full.jpg
  • Options
    leegirl124leegirl124 Posts: 988 Member
    its alright.
    :D
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    First, another move of a description to fill more room on my OP. I'm truly cleaning that thread up; I noticed typos I made when I was exhausted! To make things easier for those who request a sim or household, I include the pictures from the main post in their request's description now! They'll be up front, too, but you all wanted them, so I will do my utmost to deliver them!

- Barry Tenderlove, Ace Wilde, and Jun Xu

The Tenderlove household has always been a personal favorite of mine, from having them join mine to keeping them as next door neighbors. First up, we have Barry Tenderlove, with a new lovable look and take on life. Far from Bridgeport and his ex-girlfriends, he has a new lease on life and even convinced his roommates to change (somewhat) as well! Art lover, Geek, and Food Lover. Barry is ready for the new and not another dark Bridgeport future.

Next is the out-of-control Ace Wilde. Convinced that his fashion designs aren't going to win over fans in their new home, Ace has toned down his style, even going as far as to "borrow" some tamer clothing from Barry! (Not before altering it to fit him better.) Hot-headed, Music Lover, and Insane. Will Ace hold it together with his old friends and make new ones? Or will he burst and lose everyone?

Finally, we have the most outstanding woman in Bridgeport herself: Jun Xu. She always stood out in Late Night and I intended to ensure she stayed that way in TS4! Despite the big move and Barry begging her to calm down, Jun refuses to give up her lavish lifestyle and flaunt the most expensive fashions as well as her perfect self! One word against it, and she'll personally ensure that opposition regrets it... Romantic, Slob, Self-Assured. Jun Xu will take a piece out of the neighborhood and the sanity of those within it, whether you like it or not!

Anyway...

(*) (*) 10-22 UPDATE COMPLETE (*) (*)

This is one of the heaviest updates I've ever done, so please bare with me. I swear it will be worth it.

- The Striker Family: Richie, Stella, and Sebastian

strikerfamily1_by_rvu-d83txx5.png

I'm personally glad @hihi122122 requested one of my favorite Bridgeport families to rejoin the roster of TS4 sims. This family always became friends of mine when I played in Bridgeport and they easily raised my celebrity level without much effort required. There was even this one playthrough where I played a single writer, living alone in one of the skyscrapers, where I had numerous affairs with women in Bridgeport, including Stella. It was surreal as it felt like I was role-playing as Charlie Sheen but without the brother and kid actor who disowns his creditability on the show due to his religious views... :\ (Wow, didn't think I'd go there right now...) But anyway! For those who aren't used to my style, I truly try to go above and beyond: @hihi122122 requested just Richie, (I won't question why. ;) winkwinknudgenudge); I deliver the whole family and even extended lines! Just ask @LadyVampiress or @enkeli63! So, if a certain someone desires the affection of a loving, but taken athlete, I hope you're ready to be willing to tell him the bad news of his family's demi-OH, WHO AM I KIDDING?! We play the sims! We're ready to kill them off!

- The Pleasant Family: Daniel, Mary Sue, Angela, and Lilith

pleasantfamily2_by_rvu-d83txus.png

Daniel's Traits: Active, Noncommittal, Neat
    Mary Sue's Traits: Perfectionist, Romantic, Ambitious
    Angela's Traits: Active, Cheerful
    Lilith's Traits: Gloomy, Active

I'll admit: this one was intimidating. I never played TS2, but did buy Sunlit Tides, so I at least got the chance to interact with Daniel and Mary Sue during the honeymoon. Before you ask, NO, I never killed Daniel off and stole Mary Sue; we were always friends however. Then, I had to deal with the fact that this had already been done AND FAVORITED by Maxis, so there was an already established fanbase for it! I can't even get a SimGuru to visit my thread (to my knowledge) and yet I felt compelled to do the impossible. The motivation only was further amplified when @thefaeriesgirl requested it, followed by a seconding by @leegirl124! The family nearly became impossible for me to put together for a moment due to the timeline! The request was for the family, but I felt weird putting them like this because Cassandra Goth, Mary Sue's BFF, was a teenager in TS4 and Mary Sue could only be practical as an adult with teenage Angela and Lilith! Then I realized, "Wait, TS4's timeline has been so sporadically warped that I'd need to rewrite the theories of time and space to make sense of it!" I subsequently flipped a table, then got started! I will now mention how I absolutely despise how women get those mouth creases upon becoming adults. Seriously, was that detail and the intensified breast gravity the only indicators of their ages? UGH... Whatever. Either way, upon rationalizing every detail I felt stopped this family's completion away, I was able to complete them to a truly satisfying degree. I think they came out pretty well, especially the twins! Please tell me what you think later! If it's even comparable to the previously uplo

- Son Ga In

gain2_by_rvu-d83txuw.png

Ga's Traits: Music Lover, Perfectionist, Ambitious

Well, @Rinilex, you snagged my attention constantly for the past few days or so since Son Ga In became the focus of your signature. I can't tell you how much time I wasted just watching that gif over and over... (Almost as many times as I watched the FNAF 2 TRAILER!) During that long time, I thought to myself, "Wait, I've seen those styles in TS3. I wonder... Could I really recreate a real person in any Sims game?! (besides the Nolan twins) With talented RLRs (Real Life Recreators) like @Cogitotoro and @HotKnife, I felt like I was unnecessary in this department. It was my first time actually trying it and I already take a long time on Asian men and women due to my love of the eastern Asian cultures and peoples. So, you could imagine how long it took and how my computer currently hates me for all the window switching between TS3, TS4, and 3-5 Firefox windows! Once I began recanting adjustments I was making, I had to call it. She was stunning and I could do nothing more to amplify her looks further. There were plenty of adjustments made for different hairstyles and that oh-so familiar signature's video, so while her regular look may not be static, there's almost no worries about her overall appearance being warped due to a change in that category. This one I do want to hear about the most: as someone who was practically mesmerized by her appearance, I had to do beyond some of my best efforts just to perfect her in TS3 and TS4!

And now... Are to ready to have your mind blown? Because I'm about to blow your mind!
    th?id=HN.608048321538621934&pid=1.7

- A Surprise: Chihiro Ogino of Spirited Away

rinilexspecial_by_rvu-d83txuo.png

Chihiro's Trait: Good

I just thought, in the worse case scenario that Ga In completely fails and I ruin my reputation as a artist, creator, recreator, whatever, I'd at least have a little cupcake hidden in the massive delivery today that would make up for it. On the off-chance that Ga In is totally beloved by everyone who ever played, lived/breathed sims in the known omniverse, then maybe this would be an added bonus instead. (*Whispers*Please be an added bonus.... PLEASE be an added bonus....) Anyway, if I have my facts straight due to not watching Spirited Away yet, I believe the girl in @RInilex's avatar is the child protagonist, Chihiro Ogino. I tried to recreate such a young one backwards by starting with a plain model of June Kay and reverting her into a pretty young Asian woman before aging her down. (I can't stop putting extra effort into Asian recreations!) Like Ga In and company, she'll be uploaded immediately following this.
    the-sims-4-epic-wood.png
    (June Kay's a major TS4 render sim, just a reminder)

This update took a while and I hope it pleases everyone. I'm officially really tired. I think even I need a break from the Sims for a moment...
    Post edited by ENolan on
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    @Enolan in my studio you can find Chandell Scott, a NPC from Isla Paradiso. Without her parents though and she must be made a teen. But still, you're welcome to grab her if you like.
  • Options
    hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    @ENolan -- very nice :-D Thank you so much! I'm excited to download them tonight! Great job :)
  • Options
    @hihi122122 I'm really glad you like them. I'll admit it wasn't easy having various families on board for this update.

@LittleMinxUndr I'll certainly take a look! I don't remember many of the households from Isla Paradiso besides Los Amigos and the Three Beauties (or something like that.) I'll take your word on her details!
  • Options
    AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited October 2014
    These are impressive works ENolan, The Pleasant family are one of my favorites, thank you for giving them love <3.

Would you by any chance considering making Strangetown Sims as well? I would really love to see your versions of the Grunts and Smiths, there an all time-favorite family in S2 to me, I think you'll do them great justice. :)
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
  • Options
    @AnnePlays The Smith and Grunt families from Strangetown? I'll definitely take a look. I think they're were mostly human, so I wouldn't put it past me. Hopefully their lineages are easier than PT9's.

Thanks for visiting. I'm in the middle of a few Skyrim mods right now, but once I figure out how to finish them, I'll be right on this request!
  • Options
    Sure thing ENolan, its no rush. Take your time. :)
  • Options
    @AnnePlays I think I might've been tired when I replied last time, but I just realized that I already made the Smith Family! Take a look!

b]Copied From 10-10 Update[/b

smithfamily3_by_rvu-d82baup.png

- PT9's Direct Family
    When I happened upon a thread titled "Sims that you want to return" by @colton147, I knew I was feeding an unnecessary perfectionist addiction.... AND THIS HOUSEHOLD TOOK THE CAKE! I normally say only one at a time due to the overload in my daily life, but when I saw the practical begging for someone to recreate PT9, I just had to jump on it and finally put that Alien Eye #CC to use! But, go figure, I go above and beyond when I knew I shouldn't have and just.... absolutely... had to recreate his entire direct line! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OFTEN THE FAMILY BONDS WOULD BREAK! When it came to this household, I'd like to copy something Markplier said about Five Nights at Freddy's: "I absolutely love it and I absolutely hate it..." But not because I played FNAF, but because I actually did it and made the direct PT9 family line! My hands were steaming by the end of this...

The eyes are #CC, so depending on which version of the P.T.9/Smith household you download, you might need different download links.
    First Edition CC Eyes HERE
    Second Edition CC Eyes HERE

Hopefully this is what you looking for when it came to the Smith family.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thank you @ENolan, they are perfect you definitely captured them! <3 Excellent work as always!
    I was actually looking only for the main Smith household to rumble with the Grunts, but I am so glad you made Chloe and Lola as well.

I didn't realize you've already made them before, I'm so sorry for the trouble ^^",
  • Options
    MrGodardMrGodard Posts: 713 Member
    @ENolan Just saw your Violet Nightshade in the activity feed, she looks incredible, great work! :) Will you post her here as well?